Bombs Away!

With Democrats like the Clintons, the Obamas, Joe Biden, Robert DeNiro, Eric Holder, Maxine Waters, the ex-CIA Director along with CNN all being recipients of mailed bombs, Trump has mounted his soap box and blamed the media for these threats to his enemies. He has totally absolved himself from any responsibility for the example he sets with the incendiary comments he posts on Twitter, - with whom he has a symbiotic relationship.  All the Liberal pundits are warning that attacking The Press is a classic tactic of fascist dictators but 45 continues to scapegoat the media, all the while using Fox News to spread his unsubstantiated "facts".  So, who is to blame for this Catch-22 situation that has polarized the nation? If 45 did not have an outlet for his bigotry, would the country be better off? If Trump supporters didn't have him as their cheer leader, would this make  them less hate-filled?  Should his vitriolic pep rallies  not be aired on TV news programs? Are the masses entitled to see their despicable President in action?

America is faced with a dilemma. The latest brouhaha has flared up with a stand taken by white Megan Kelly, 47, who hosts a morning talk show on NBC.  She insisted that wearing black face is OK during Halloween because it's part of a costume, and she made matters worse by saying, there was nothing wrong with this when she was growing up. When employed at Fox News, she also stirred controversy by saying that Santa Claus and Jesus were white and should not be represented as anything else.  She claims to dislike political correctness, a noteworthy statement in view of how 45's ratings are steadily rising.  Now word has just been received that the future of her show is in jeopardy.  So here we go again...  

Everybody is urging people to get out and vote. To me, there's no guarantee this will make things better for the Democrats. Thanks to the game Trump is refereeing, too many eligible voters are growing impatient with the race card always being played,  I have said that, little-by-little, Trump will start to touch on issues that his detractors are in agreement with.  One morning they're all going to wake up and regret not being careful about what they wished for.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW! He is certainly defining extreme behavior! 

WOW! There's nothing wrong with wearing 'Blackface'!? Here we go again. . . and How long have they been protesting this in the Netherlands!?

Now, I wonder what he will say about the man that just killed two Black people in the Kentucky Kroger grocery store? 

the racial tension is growing in this country. 

Phulese, more hyperventilation and overreacting to a social media fueled frenzy...yawn -- wake me when a bomb actually goes off.  OK, before anyone "attacks" me know that I'm joking.  I could not resist after coming from the other conversation about the "Key Fob" incident.

Now this is serious... 45 is using Twitter as a platform to spread hate.  As a matter of national security I'm beginning to think that a sitting president -- especially this one -- should not be allows to communicate with the public via Twitter.

18 hours ago, Cynique said:

So, who is to blame for this Catch-22 situation that has polarized the nation? If 45 did not have an outlet for his bigotry, would the country be better off? If Trump supporters didn't have him as their cheer leader, would this make  them less hate-filled?  Should his vitriolic pep rallies  not be aired on TV news programs? Are the masses entitled to see their despicable President in action?

Greedy Corporation's who care more about money that they do about polarizing the nation.

Yes, 45 has his hate filled rhetoric amplified in an unprecedented fashion. The real problem is his obvious lies go unchallenged and have become normalized -- an alternative truth. This is VERY dangerous.

If 45 were not President people would be more likely to keep their racism to themselves.  It is no longer politically incorrect to be openly racist. You have Twitter to thank for this.

True voting may not make a difference as the process has been completely corrupted.  I voted a few days ago, in Florida, by mail.  I should be able to monitor my vote online. Hopefully well get a Dem in the Governor's office and allow felons who have paid their debt to society vote again.  The results of both will be quite telling...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Phulese, more hyperventilation and overreacting to a social media fueled frenzy...yawn -- wake me when a bomb actually goes off. 

This is legitimate news.  10 prominent Democrats and 2 Trump critics have been sent bombs and the sender is engaging in terrorist activity.  The Feds have just arrested a person of interest, a convicted felon who appears to be a Trump supporter. 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Yes, 45 has his hate filled rhetoric amplified in an unprecedented fashion. The real problem is his obvious lies go unchallenged and have become normalized -- an alternative truth. This is VERY dangerous.

His lies are challenged, thanks to the media giving the Democrats a platform. 

21 hours ago, Cynique said:

He has totally absolved himself from any responsibility for the example he sets with the incendiary comments he posts on Twitter, - with whom he has a symbiotic relationship.  All the Liberal pundits are warning that attacking The Press is a classic tactic of fascist dictators but 45 continues to scapegoat the media, all the while using Fox News to spread his unsubstantiated "facts".

according to a twitter poster @billybragg this is allegedly how the suspect's van looks img_5038.jpg

So if liberals are setting up 45 - they've been very thorough lol

8 hours ago, Troy said:

wake me when a bomb actually goes off. 

@Troy LOL-- I think it already did go off--- in a sense. This nation is going awry.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Now this is serious... 45 is using Twitter as a platform to spread hate.

Sounds like Omarosa is right.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

If 45 were not President people would be more likely to keep their racism to themselves.  It is no longer politically incorrect to be openly racist.

This is what it seems like. 

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

His lies are challenged, thanks to the media giving the Democrats a platform. 

@Cynique yes!!!