BLACK. WOMAN,HATES. BLACK. PEOPLE!!!

Saw. On. Dr.  Phil. Show,A. Black. Woman. Who. Hates. Black   People..She. Says. Black. People. Are. Ugly,Uncivilized,Should. Be,Called. Monkeys.  Black. Men.  Thugs ,Crooks,Should.  All. Be,In,Prison.  She   Says. Black  Woman  Are  Ugly,White  Women,Are,Beautiful..She  Wants  White  Skin.  In  Her  Mind. She,Is,White,Wants  To  Live  In  White  Neighborhood..Dr.  Phil ,,Askef,Her  About A  ,Klux  Klan  Rally,She  Said. They  Would,Welcome  Her.She  Said  In  Her  Mind  She  Is  White!! ,You,.Try,To,Tell,The  Black. Girls,Black. Children. To. Be. Proud,Of,Their. African. Heritage,Black. History,Their. Black. Skin..Black,Christians. Worship. ,White.  Jesus. Image..Black. Skin,Hatred..Black. Self. Hatred..Amazed....The. Chaos,And. Confusion. In. Black. People....

• Like 1

I saw clips from this show.  The general conclusion about this 16-year-old was that she was afflicted with a disorder akin to an anorexic girl looking in the mirror and seeing a fat person.  This did seem like a logical explanation because the very facial features she expressed hate for: thick lips, flat nose, gapped teeth, brown skin, were the ones she had, and her hair would've been "nappy" had it not been permed.

The back story to this was that she had been raised to think she was bi-racial and that her white stepfather was her birth father.  When he died and her black mother told her the truth, that her biological father was black, she went into a state of total denial exacerbated by post traumatic stress.  After her white stepfather's death, she and her mother had to re-locate and are now living in a mostly-black neighborhood, and she completely rejects her black peers and has no friends.  I didn't see what Dr. Phil recommended for her. She told him he didn't know what he was talking about, that she was white, and that black people were all ignorant and ugly and thuggish.  😲

• Thanks 1

She's basically saying what a lot of AfroAmericans REALLY believe about the AfroAmerican community already but just have better since than to say in public.
There are thousands of AfroAmericans who think just like her or worse and they've been around for generations.

If you look at the Boyz N The Hood movie you see a Black cop who hates Black youth more than his White partner.
Singleton didn't just "make up" that character out of nowhere, he knew the audience could relate to it because they've come across so many AfroAmericans with that same time of self-hatred

I'm suspicious as to why Dr. Phil would even put this young lady on the show and give her a platform to express her delusional views.

She obviously has a psychological problem, so what was HIS (Dr. Phil's) agenda for publicizing her and her views?

I'm sure she did, because SHE (Tyra) is guilty of this herself, in my opinion.

Another thing I don't care for is how she had that flamboyant Black "man" snapping and bouncing around on one of her shows.

Homosexuality occurs naturally among people of ALL races , but this cartoonish flamboyant "snap yo fingaz" Black man who makes a clown of himself is just another form of attempting to MENTALLY CASTRATING AfroAmerican men.

In the ancient Middle East the Caucasians (Arabs and Persians) used to enslave African males as young boys and castrate them so they would no longer pose a sexual threat.....the only ones they DIDN'T castrate were those who showed sign of homosexual tendencies.

It's one of the reasons so many effeminate (not necessarily gay) AfroAmerican men are WELCOMED in some places of society where typical AfroAmerican males are rarely found.

When an AfroAmerican woman like Tyra or anyone else promotes the effeminate flamboyant AfroAmerican man....it's a subtle form of self hatred.

I bet this young lady featured on Dr. Phil's show...with all the so-called "hatred" she has for Black people.....probably has a GAY Black male friend or two, lol.

The mother of this friendless, 16-year-old girl wrote to Dr Phil for help, as do all of the people who appear on his show.  Why should a case like this be swept under the rug?  it needs to be exposed to the light of day and examined.    A lot of black people feel the way she does, but they become conservative Republicans.  They are  not deluded to the point of thinking they themselves are white.  This  girl denied she was black and said she was white.  She was apparently afflicted with Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD). 

And, of course, there are those black folks, like Pioneer,  who want to dictate to other black folks the way they think all other blacks should present themselves, citing a lot of psycho-babbo to support his opinion.   

14 minutes ago, Cynique said:

The mother of this friendless, 16-year-old girl wrote to Dr Phil for help, as do all of the people who appear on his show.  Why should a case like this be swept under the rug?  it needs to be exposed to the light of day and examined.    A lot of black people feel the way she does, but they become conservative Republicans.  They are  not deluded to the point of thinking they themselves are white.  This  girl denied she was black and said she was white.  She was apparently afflicted with Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD). 

And, of course, there are those black folks, like Pioneer,  who want to dictate to other black folks the way they think all other blacks should present themselves, citing a lot of psycho-babbo to support his opinion.   

If it's babble then why are you coming right behind me AGREEING with and pretty much mimicking what I just said about her not being the only AfroAmerican who feels that way?

You can't even understand "babble" let alone comprehend it enough to agree with it or repeat it, lol.

@Pioneer1I didn't agree with anything you said about Tyra Banks' show and that was what i was referring to when it came to psycho babbo.  As for there being black folks who criticize other black folks, that's not an idea that originated with you and my example of this was different from yours.  You can always be depended on to distort and reverse things in an effort  to extricate yourself from sounding stupid.  

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I bet this young lady featured on Dr. Phil's show...with all the so-called "hatred" she has for Black people.....probably has a GAY Black male friend or two, lol.

@Pioneer1 LOL! WHEW . . . Okay, I gotta regroup here. Tyra, is a high personality profile, so, I don't want to divert to her right now. But on tht particular show, there was a young African American girl that seem to have the same issues that the girl seem to express on Dr. PHil's show. 

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

Why should a case like this be swept under the rug?  it needs to be exposed to the light of day and examined.

@Cynique Yes, I agree. I looked up that term BDD and it said this has been underdiagnosed. It is sad that she did not have any friends. 

I'm not doubting that Tyra had a show on this subject. What i was disagreeing with were Pioneer's snide homophobia and questionable conclusions.  And I specifically reported that her mother said the girl had NO friends.  

On 10/27/2018 at 10:58 AM, Pioneer1 said:

one of the reasons so many effeminate (not necessarily gay) AfroAmerican men are WELCOMED in some places of society where typical AfroAmerican males are rarely found.

When an AfroAmerican woman like Tyra or anyone else promotes the effeminate flamboyant AfroAmerican man....it's a subtle form of self hatred.

Well, I guess what we have with THIS young lady is just the FLIP SIDE of a "Rachel Dolezal"....lol.

Chev

As I said before, there are a lot of AfroAmericans who feel the exact same way she does but......and this is going to be a tough one to say.....can you BLAME her?

She's just a baby, she's not old enough to remember or witness when there was far more "Black greatness" in this society than today.
I'm not sure how old you are but I'm pushing 50 so I remember the late 70s and early 80s when we STILL had a lot of Black businesses and pretty much had our own communities still intacts across the nation.
When it came to music, food, and clothing.....AfroAmericans were the envy not just of America but the entire WORLD.
Crack, AIDS, and Reaganomics did a number on Black America and what this young lady was born into was the remnants or the remains of a once vibrant subculture.

The obese, sloppily dressed, slow acting, slow thinking, fast food eating, mumble-mouth-music making remnants of a much greater subculture.

Cynique

You can always be depended on to distort and reverse things in an effort to extricate yourself from sounding stupid.

Rest assured Cynique.......
No matter what I say, as long as I'm interacting with you I'm NEVER the one who looks or sounds stupid....lol.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Rest assured Cynique.......
No matter what I say, as long as I'm interacting with you I'm NEVER the one who looks or sounds stupid....lol.

There's nothing more stupid than that statement above. Get real, you deluded dummy.   None one of that drivel you drooled on your soap box about underclass blacks is relevant to the girl in question whose attractive intelligent mother gave every indication of being a good role model.  This disturbed girl and you are both too stupid to put things in perspective, almost as if thinking you are something special when there are millions of blacks out there who are much better examples of being exceptional than you 2 obnoxious misfits.  Not to mention that all other ethnics also have their segment of low-lifes.  

@Pioneer1   According to entymologists "Cockroaches have been around a long time, at least 300 million years which means they were thriving when the dinosaurs roamed the earth...cockroaches may very well outlive humans because of their heartiness." 

Eat your heart out, you slimey parasite

On 10/30/2018 at 7:48 AM, Troy said:

Oh that's easy: ratings. White people will never go broke putting crazy Black people on display.

yeah, I eventually got tired of watch the Maury Show and all his attempts to 'find the baby daddy'... and then there was/is the Jerry Springer show and all of the fights that broke out on stage and etc. Once in a 'blue moon' I watched Dr. PHil. 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:18 PM, Pioneer1 said:

She's just a baby, she's not old enough to remember or witness when there was far more "Black greatness" in this society than today.

@Pioneer1 I think it has something to do with her family environment. I guess you could say that I am 'X-generation' and I do not understand the 'Y-generation' so, maybe these young people are being confused due to other happenings that the X-generation did not have. I dunno. It's hard for me to see past her family circle. 

Chev

Ofcourse Oprah put Dr. Phil on the scene...like she made Obama popular and is actually the main person responsible for him being President.

I still remember when she announced on her show her support for him by saying, "I'm feeling Barack Obama" and looked around at her audience to secure their approval.
That was all it took.

And just like President Obama has yet to acknowledge Oprah's making him who he is today, neither has Dr. Phil.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And just like President Obama has yet to acknowledge Oprah's making him who he is today, neither has Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz both mention how Oprah gave them their start all the time.  Barak Obama would've been president whether Oprah had ever opened her mouth. Black folks didn't need her to tell them to vote for him.   SMH.  

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz both mention how Oprah gave them their start all the time.  Barak Obama would've been president whether Oprah had ever opened her mouth. Black folks didn't need her to tell them to vote for him.   SMH.  

Stop SYH....it only exacerbates the problem.

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Stop SYH....it only exacerbates the problem.

Get some new material.  That response from you is played out.  You might want to try shaking your noggin and maybe things will  fall back in the right place.  😴