Elections 2018

I'm going to watch more football, drink more beer, and look for more women to have uncommitted sex with -- like every red blooded American.

Seriously, what can you do? Reason and truth are less profitable than extremism and lies so the masses are woefully misinformed. Trump is our president and Oprah has a great chance to win in 2020... pass me another beer.

• Haha 1

Del

There is no "revolution", just more of the same.

You have the same two political parties that have been controling politics in America for the past 150 or so years.....so should we really expect that much of a change?

That's what Cynique said . What can you do.

But when Cynique said that, it wasn't rhetorical.

She was seriously asking because too often she DOESN'T know what to do....lol.

Troy

I'm going to watch more football, drink more beer, and look for more women to have uncommitted sex with -- like every red blooded American.

Seriously

Lol..... you mean you WEREN'T serious?????

Seriously, what can you do?

Well for one thing, AfroAmericans need to stop playing games that White folks invented to keep our people fooled and confused and start defining OUR OWN values and designing OUR OWN systems of governance.

Many Black folks are happy because the Democrats took back the House of Representatives during the midterms as if that's REALLY going to change things for the better.
When Obama was in office and Democrats had BOTH houses, how much got done for us?
Politics is local and demographical.

Meaning what really counts is what directly affects YOU and YOUR community.

We must all be on the same page with a CLEAR agenda of what we want to accomplish as a group.

For example, one of my biggest political desires is for this nation to have universal healthcare for all citizens.

If a candidate for Governor or Senator or President isn't talking about that I'm not voting for them.....period.

And those who DO talk about it and advocate for it....I encourage them to run for office so that I CAN vote for them.

I also support the study of and implimentation of a proper REPARATIONS program for AfroAmericans as well as government sponsored work projects that will provide millions of low skilled/high wage jobs for AFRO-AMERICANS (not "minorities" or "at risk" or "inner city" people) specifically to help improve our economic stability and mobility.

Again, if a candidate talks about that and tries to impliment it they have MY vote.

It's about what's in it for YOU and who's looking out for YOU.

Don't get in my face trying to have an hour long political discussion about White women's issues, Latino caravans marching to the border, what's happening in Iraq, or the civil rights of gays, midgets, hunch backs, hobits, and every other issue while the AfroAmerican community is disintegrating. We need to focus on what's good for US and promote candidates and politican

Troy you and other AfroAmericans around the nation who are in the publishing and literature industry should have your own advocacy groups as well as frequent conferences discussing how to promote and get more money from your local and national politicians just for this issue ALONE.

We're not talking about allocating money towards healthcare, or the right to vote, or education in general but securing millions of dollars from D.C. and other jurisdictions just to promote Black literature ALONE!

Do you know how many millions of dollars just a relativley small group of White people who are organized around STAMP COLLECTING actually secure to promote their little nerdy projects??????

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But when Cynique said that, it wasn't rhetorical.

She was seriously asking because too often she DOESN'T know what to do....lol.

@DelBe more specific about what I said, to refresh my memory.    

@Pioneer1You have  no  idea what you're talking about, as usual.