On the same page

I have such an aversion to black Trump supporters, i'm always glad when i come across something that reassures me that i am not entirely influenced by irrational emotions.  i also helps when i totally agree with what is said.   This article was written in august but it's still "on the money"!  

https://www.theroot.com/the-8-kinds-of-black-donald-trump-supporters-1828064968

No I can't think of a single good reason for a Black person, indeed any person, to support 45.  All the Black people I know who support him are interested in maximizing their personal wealth and are not too concerned about anyone else especially other Black people -- pretty much like 45 supporters of all colors and republicans in general.

I did not know Steve Harvey was a trump supporter, but steve always struck me as someone really interested in being rich.

I still can't wrap my head around Jim Brown's support of the man.  

Money usually "trumps" race for many Black people.  But this is America and money trumps everything.

Tonight's midterms will tell us a lot about our country.  Winter is coming...

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I did not know Steve Harvey was a trump supporter, but steve always struck me as someone really interested in being rich.

I don't think Steve is really an active Trump supporter.  He just never lived down accepting Trump's invitation to visit the white house  to offer some input into the race problem.  Steve has mentioned that his wife doesn't like Trump.  

No I can't think of a single good reason for a Black person, indeed any person, to support 45. All the Black people I know who support him are interested in maximizing their personal wealth

You mean you don't consider maximizing your personal wealth a "good reason"?

I think it's great to look out for the good of your community and I don't promote selling-out, but if you CAN'T change of improve the conditions that you see in your society overall then atleast the more logical conclusion is to atleast try to help yourself and your family.

Ofcourse many of these Black Trump suppporters are selfish and/or confused.
But can you blame them when they've supported Democrats for decades and haven't gotten a damn thing from them except being ignored, taken for granted, or forced to swallow their pride and go along with the "gay agenda"?

After praying to statues, empty air, and other false gods that have given them nothing many of these people have gotten so fed up with losing that they've decided to entertaint the idea of making a pact with "the devil" in order to atleast see SOME success in thier lives.

One thing you can say about Trump and the Republican party in general.....they DO look out for those who help them!

If you help a Republican get power and wealth they WILL help you personally with a job, a bribe, or some other material benefit as a show of gratitude.

Too many Democrats and most so-called "progressives" today believe in this "altruistic" concept that you should simply help someone or support someone without expecting anything in return.
You should just do it because it's the "right thing"....or for the "good of humanity".
And then they wonder why they keep losing so much power and respect even among populations like AfroAmericans, Latinos, and poor Whites that have traditionally advocated for.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You mean you don't consider maximizing your personal wealth a "good reason"?

To be clear maximizing ones wealth if fine, but not when the cost is the impoverishment or harm caused to others. We live in a world where a trillionaire is celebrated while the masses of people who work for him are struggling to make ends meet. Pharmaceutical companies executives are maximizing their wealth and that of their share holders, but look at how many people have died as a result of lobbying to make these drugs to easily obtained.  Pioneer a drug dealer works very hard to maximize his wealth, do you think there is nothing wrong with that?  

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

but if you CAN'T change of improve the conditions that you see in your society overall then atleast the more logical conclusion is to atleast try to help yourself and your family.

Of course this is fine, but the same rule applies: if doing well for yourself, or family requires one to rob or harm someone else then it it wrong and civilization break down.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Too many Democrats and most so-called "progressives" today believe in this "altruistic" concept that you should simply help someone or support someone without expecting anything in return.
You should just do it because it's the "right thing"....or for the "good of humanity".
And then they wonder why they keep losing so much power and respect even among populations like AfroAmericans, Latinos, and poor Whites that have traditionally advocated for.

Look if someone attacks you or tries to take something away from you, you have to defend yourself.  This country was build on the principle or taking from and harming others, so it is no surprise the mentality persists, but if you are a bully there is always someone bigger and badder than you willing to kick your ass. 

American are much better off when we work to maximize our own benefits AND everyone else's.  

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

Look if someone attacks you or tries to take something away from you, you have to defend yourself.  This country was build on the principle or taking from and harming others, so it is no surprise the mentality persists, but if you are a bully there is always someone bigger and badder than you willing to kick your ass. 

Lol......
Well then who's bigger and badder than that White man?

Who's kicking HIS ass right now?

At this instant noone. But consider China,  Don't sleep. @Pioneer1

China is as gangsta as the U.S. They greatly outnumber of us, so they have more smart people than we do.  On an economic front the US owes China trillions of dollars. 

Don't discount Russia either.

Americans tend to think we are invincible. This comes from provincial thinking created by a diet of American propaganda. We obviously learned nothing from Vietnam -- who incidentally kicked our asses all up and down southeast asia.

Troy

But consider China, Don't sleep. @Pioneer1

China is as gangsta as the U.S. They greatly outnumber of us, so they have more smart people than we do. On an economic front the US owes China trillions of dollars.

((Said in a loud ghetto negro voice)) :  Man, whachoo talkin' bout......White folks OWN China!

Look at Google, Amazon, and all these other major corporations who have moved half of their assets to China to exploit the Chinese workers.
And the Chinese government....which is supposed to be Communist and anti-corporation....sanctions it.

All China is is one big slave plantation playground for Western corporations to exploit intellectual recourses.

The White corporations are the Masters and the Chinse government are the "overseeers" who are being paid to keep their people in line and be good hard-working slaves for them.

As far as Russia goes.
They are White too.
Infact, Russia is Whiter than America...which is proably why so many Republicans are protecting them from any real punishment for interfering with the election.
I wonder what the response would be if South Africa, Brazil, or even India did the same thing Russia did.

We obviously learned nothing from Vietnam -- who incidentally kicked our asses all up and down southeast asia.

America could have won Vietnam if she wanted to.
I don't think she really wanted to.
I think it was just a way to "cleanse" a lot of poor and unemployed young men out of society so they didn't have to provide jobs, housing, and other resources for them.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

America could have won Vietnam if she wanted to.

So you believe the US wanted to lose a war... OK

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

White folks OWN China!

This is simply factually inaccurate.  The US owes China trillions in debt. China owns far more US real estate than we own in China and we by more of China's stuff than they buy of our ours.  Our technology is largely dependent upon China's manufacturing, engineering, and manpower. Again don't sleep. 

Americans -- even the Black ones -- think too much of themselves relative to other countries.

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Look at Google, Amazon, and all these other major corporations who have moved half of their assets to China to exploit the Chinese workers.

Yes look at it. But also THINK about it....

So you believe the US wanted to lose a war... OK

It wasn't really a war.
Remember, like Korea and Iraq it never was declared.
There's a reason for that.
Because they aren't really wars....just policing actions to secure resources and test new equipment.

Now look how the Chinese behave towards Whites in America; do you honestly think they would challenge them or make war with them internationally?

All of this exchange of land and currency is a major economic game being played between the two countries. China is NEVER going to call in the so-called "debt" America owes to it because she knows America wouldn't pay even if she demanded it.

And all that warship aircraft carrier crap going on in the South China sea and over Taiwan is just theatrics and posturing. The West has China...and the Chinese...in their hip pocket.

North Korea on the other hand, I believe they are sincere in their dislike of the West and are NOBODY'S slaves. (except Kim's....lol)

When China actually makes a military move of agression against ANY Western nation, then I'll PROBABY believe they are seriously independent of Caucasian influence. Until then, they are just neo-colonized indentured servants for Western corporations as a cheap source of intellectual and manual labor.

On 11/11/2018 at 8:21 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Because they aren't really wars....just policing actions to secure resources and test new equipment.

An armed conflict between teo nations where people die is a war. The euphemisms our government creates are merely to dup the public. 

Now look how the Chinese behave towards Whites in America; do you honestly think they would challenge them or make war with them internationally?

Don't judge the nation based upon the ones who live here in America.

When China actually makes a military move of agression against ANY Western nation

It is not like the U.S. is making military moves again China or Russis either... don't be fooled into thinking were are invincible.

Troy

Don't judge the nation based upon the ones who live here in America.

Ofcourse they can't be the ONLY Chinese I base my judgements on, but again.....the Chinese in China are also working for Caucasians corporations by the millions and the Chinese government is facilitating this and in many cases FORCING their own citizens to work for these corporations.
This tells me that the Chinese are merely well trained servants of Caucasian corporate interests.

It is not like the U.S. is making military moves again China or Russis either... don't be fooled into thinking were are invincible.

I'm not saying that the United States is incvicible.
I'm saying don't expect a real threat or challenge from China or Russia because all three nations are in agreement with eachother.

Del

Pioneer how do White Folks own China?

The same way they own Japan and South Korea....through lies, manipulation, and other forms of trickery.

You Probably never heard of Alibaba @Pioneer1, surerly you've heard if Starwoods and AMC. A lot of companies you think are Anerican are owbed by the chinesse. I did mention that the US is into China for several trillion... I'm not sure why you are discounting that fact.

So the US, China, and Russia are all on the same page?  ...you are probably right as the oligarchs running things are in alignment. 

Meanwhile our silly media are running around wondering why Cheryl and Zuck aren't doing a damn thing about Russian influence on Facebook. They connect the dots with 45 but not with Mark.

@Delano Why isn't anyone suggesting that Mark Zuckerburg is colluding with Russia? Is it completely implausible?  Trump is getting all the attention while Zuck was busted running a smear campaign against detractors, demonstrating no willingness to prevent Russian influence or even admit a role in facilitating the influence, all the while talking about connecting the world  -- phulese!

On 11/15/2018 at 11:17 PM, Troy said:

Meanwhile our silly media are running around

@Troy I believe the same day NYT busted facebook, the National Defense Strategy Commission submitted  a report on the military.  The report revealed the U.S. military is unable to win a war against the Russia or China - if we had to go to war against them. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u-s-military-might-struggle-to-win-or-perhaps-lose-war-with-china-or-russia-report-says/

Troy

I did mention that the US is into China for several trillion... I'm not sure why you are discounting that fact

Nearly all of the major currencies around the world are controlled by the IMF and the World Bank. Both organizations are owned and operated by Caucasians based in Europe and the United States and it is THEY who own most of China (to further answer your question Delano) and could bankrupt that nation overnight if they chose to.

Again, it's just a big game they're playing on the public.

So the US, China, and Russia are all on the same page? ...you are probably right as the oligarchs running things are in alignment.

Now you're getting the picture.

Mel

The report revealed the U.S. military is unable to win a war against the Russia or China - if we had to go to war against them.

You better not hold your breath expecting either nation to make war with eachother, because they are all in cahoots.

Europe is attempting to RE-colonize Africa through China...their well-trained servant.

@Mel Hopkins that is scary given how much money the us spends on defense, relative to the rest of the world.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:50 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Europe is attempting to RE-colonize Africa through China...their well-trained servant.

You know this is ridiculous right?  China is indeed doing a great deal of business in Africa, building infrastructure and the like, but the idea that they are doing this as a pawn of the British is absurd.  The British are not a threat to China on any level.  The only thing the Brits have going for it is the support of the US  which is becoming increasingly less valuable.

6 hours ago, Troy said:

that is scary given how much money the us spends on defense, relative to the rest of the world.

Actually the report and others who follow budgets have mentioned there have been cuts to military spending - this year alone.  And then you think about 5600 troops at the border to “assist” homeland security ... then it forces you to look closer to find out if (and how) the strategy in place is actually weakening the U.S.  

Btw, the New York Times is doing a 4 part series on China this week. 

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

The NY Times is trying to step their game up. 

Will do!  I subscribed and then I didn’t pick anything to read.  I just signed up for notifications and to my surprise their algorithm couldn’t figure me out so I get all this cool stuff!  I have a feeling they’ve been good all along but folks make popular what they want to read so that’s what trends. But I’ll get the link.  I almost thought @Pioneer1 was a covert operator and was pushing the china story - because today they wrote about who has a bettet chance of making it - a poor 18 year old in China or the US

44 minutes ago, Troy said:

The NY Times is trying to step their game up. 

Will do!  I subscribed and then I didn’t pick anything to read.  I just signed up for notifications and to my surprise their algorithm couldn’t figure me out so I get all this cool stuff!  I have a feeling they’ve been good all along but folks make popular what they want to read so that’s what trends. But I’ll get the link.  I almost thought @Pioneer1 was a covert operator and was pushing the china story - because today they wrote about who has a bettet chance of making it - a poor 18 year old in China or the US

https://nyti.ms/2DtMtMv?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Del

China's currency may become the de facto currency replacing the US dollar.

One question:  WHO or what group will make this decision?

Why did the English give back Hong Kong?

They didn't.
Go to Hong Kong and look at all the British and other European businesses and other financial interests that still thrive there.

Troy

I didn't say Britain, I said Europe.

But what I really meant was the global Caucasian power structure that exists in both Europe and the United States.

12 hours ago, Delano said:

Oh you mean tricknology. 

Absolutely.

Elijah Muhammad and other great ones among us have made it clear that tricks and lies have been the main tactics used to divide and conquere the masses of people of color around the globe.

If you doubt this or think it's a joke, consider the book The Prince by Machiavellie that plainly admits this and details how it's done.

That book was written centuries ago but the tactics are STILL being used because they STILL work.