Lock Him Up

Trump should be in prison, not on the ballot in 2020. If Dems cant make this happen, they full of crap. TREASON, HIGH CRIMES & MIS., FRAUD, s*xUAL ASSAULT, TAX EVASION, ESPIONAGE, BRIBERY, INCITING RIOTS, VIOLENCE AND MURDER. IF DEMS DONT DELIVER, THEN THEY IN ON IT TOO. If the average citizen had done any of these things, guess what...

• Like 1

...they would have been locked up a long time ago.

America looks out for rich white men, it is in our DNA.  There were many who believed that Trump would not finish the year, given his record and behavior.  This was purely an emotional response for most, and magical thinking for others -- remember rich white men are benefiting from 45's presidency.

The notion that anything will change, given the Democratic control of the lower house of congress is also wishful thinking.  Some believe the Mueller probe will be anticlimactic. I don't know...

What I do know is that I'm not pinning my hopes on any meaningful change as a result of this midterm election. Perhaps in two more years when the senate and president are both democratic (which seems likely) we will see some meaningful legislation that will help the poor, working and middle class in this country.

Trump is not going to jail in the next two years. 

I hear this passage of Bible verse often in churches.I can't write the entire passage.But it starts out in  Romans chapter13:"Let everyone be subject to

governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established..."Then it goes on to say how right the government is and the subjects

arte bad and so on and so on.You have to read the rest for yourself.

Now I got a real problem with this.Everytime a government does something terrible to her citizens, it doesn't mean that that government is right or what they are doing is initiated

by God.There is such a thing as a wicked ruler The Bible speaks about that too.

Explain why  Jesus was hung on the cross by the Roman authorities,along with the jewish "church".Explain why Hitler murdered 6million jews.

Explain  why America enslaved and murdered Africans.

This American government is wicked, ands that is why we have and  can't  seem to get rid of this wicked ruler, named Donald Trump.

Also refer to the other thread,"Is America the Beast in Revelations?

Edited by Queen X
Made some mistakes

@Queen X Why?  The answer is that belief is neither a matter of reason, science or logic, but one of faith. 

History is full of examples of evil people living long full lives usually at the expense of righteous people.  The son of a multimillionaire klansman is the father of the president.

The way things stand, Trump is winning and he is gradually gaining the momentum and the advantage that will put him in good shape for 2020. All "the faithful" are talking about "god got this".   Looks to me like "god" is on Trump's side.  The prayers and thoughts of his supporters seem to be working.  If Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg croaks, a very real possibility, Trumpism will become institutionalized and America as we know it will become a thing of the past.  Babylon is upon us.   

Tsegal

You say "lock him up", but WHO is going to lock him up?
Certaintly not the same group of people who put him in office in the first place.

Troy

The notion that anything will change, given the Democratic control of the lower house of congress is also wishful thinking.

I agree with this.
As long as Caucasians control the Democrat party or the Congress...little will change.
They are playing a big game.
Both the Democrat and Republican leadership are FRIENDS with eachother and both have the same interests.

Cynique

The way things stand, Trump is winning and he is gradually gaining the momentum and the advantage that will put him in good shape for 2020. All "the faithful" are talking about "god got this". Looks to me like "god" is on Trump's side. The prayers and thoughts of his supporters seem to be working. If Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg croaks, a very real possibility, Trumpism will become institutionalized and America as we know it will become a thing of the past. Babylon is upon us.

When you say it looks like "god" is on Trump's side.....noting the lower case "g"....it depends on which "god" you're talking about.

Personally.....
Like many of Trump's supporters, I too believe God allowed Trump to get in office for a purpose that was destined.

Del

And two Muslims.

One of those Muslim women is from Michigan.

I don't know about this particular woman and her views, but generally speaking....if people think Arab and others from the Middle East gaining power in America will be of some benefit or help reduce racism.....they will be in for a rude awakening.
Many of these people are MORE openly racist than White Americans.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you say it looks like "god" is on Trump's side.....noting the lower case "g"....it depends on which "god" you're talking about.

Which gods do i have to choose from?  Mythology is not reality.  i put "G" in the lower case, because i don't regard the word god as a proper noun.  Nor do I agree that Trump was put in office by some divine being.  Believing this is the same rationale religious people come up with when looking for excuses to explain why "god" constantly lets bad things happen to good people.  Man is his own worst enemy and has brought all of this bad stuff on himself.   

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

No but most original myths SYMBOLIZE reality and historical events that have actually happened.

That's debatable.   Nothing i "was talking about" had anything to do with Jupiter, Zeus, Mercury, Apollo, or any other mythological  gods. i wouldv'e said their names had that been the case.  

• 1 month later...
Guest QueenX

I understand that religion can be cruel at times.

But now I understand why Trump is such a racist and why he doesn't belong in that chair.He's like his daddy'

How did the son of a Klansman even run for president of the U.S.A. ,when so many people are supposed to hate the  KKK?

I support the president in his concern for border security,and also his efforts to stop bump stocks on these guns.

But I don't support his making slaves out of government workers.And I don't support him digging in 

American peoples pockets for taxes when he was supposed to be putting taxes on Mexico.We already know he's a liar.He

is capable of becoming a killer too.I would like to see him impeached now.Because he'll just lie and  con his way into the 

White house in 2020.And as far asa the Democrats are concerned, if we can't trust you.who can we trust?

Guest QueenX

I understand that religion can be cruel at times.

But now I understand why Trump is such a racist and why he doesn't belong in that chair.He's like his daddy'

How did the son of a Klansman even run for president of the U.S.A. ,when so many people are supposed to hate the  KKK?

I support the president in his concern for border security,and also his efforts to stop bump stocks on these guns.

But I don't support his making slaves out of government workers.And I don't support him digging in 

American peoples pockets for taxes when he was supposed to be putting taxes on Mexico.We already know he's a liar.He

is capable of becoming a killer too.I would like to see him impeached now.Because he'll just lie and  con his way into the 

White house in 2020.And as far asa the Democrats are concerned, if we can't trust you.who can we trust?

Yeah Bro and I'm disappointed in the Democrats.

• 3 weeks later...

2CHRONICLES 7:14

"If my people who are called by my name,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

God is not on Donald Trump's side.

On 1/23/2019 at 2:36 AM, Guest QueenX said:

2CHRONICLES 7:14

"If my people who are called by my name,will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

God is not on Donald Trump's side.

Truth!