Black. People,After. The. Election!

Democrats. Got   The. House! Black. People,Slavery. Is. A. Choice,Now!.Black Poor . Communities. Will. Have Two ,Successful,Businesses.  The. Crack. House,,  Sex. House, ,Church ,Pimp ,House..Preacher's. Steal. Millions. Of   Dollars. ,Have  Been  Aressted,, For  Stealing  Millions.  Instead  Of  Uplifting  Poor  Communities.  And,The  Black  Political  ,NAACP  To  Scared  To  Confront  These,Fake,Stealing. Preachers..Including  John  Lewis..Seen  Old. News,Clips  Of  John  Lewis  Facing  The  Klan ,Klan  Police..Black. ,Preachers. ,John. Lewis. Afraid. To. Confront..Has. Creflo  - Dollar,Got,His. Private. Plane.?  Credo Dollar,Top,. Fake. Preacher.With,Zombie Followers.  Black. People. Are. To. Stupid. To,Stop. Giving.  Money. To. These. Demonic. Snake. Preachers.  Black,Communities. In. Inner City,Mississipi. Delta.,Poverty..Black,People. Need. To. Start. Holding. Their. Own,Leaders. Accountable.....

People,Slavery. Is. A. Choice,Now!.Black Poor

It's funny that you write this because I was thinking this very line a few minutes ago when I was posting on the Mississippi article Delano posted.

Kanye West said if your ass remained in slavery for 400 years....that was a CHOICE.
I'm not sure exactly what he meant by that and in a way I thought the statement was insensitive and silly.......but...it kept me thinking about it.

If you make up half or most of a population in a given city or state and you're STILL being treated like shit by another group smaller than you.....what does that say about you?

It's hard for me to imagine East Asians or Arabs making up a majority of a city or state and being disenfrancised when it comes to voting, business ownership, political influence, ect...

Honestly, I don't know WHAT I would have done had I lived in that situation.
I'm glad to be blessed NOT to have lived in it.

Nevertheless, 400 years is a LONG time to think.
Generation after generation after generation.
You had many examples of AfroAmericans who actually THOUGHT about their situation and reconed that death would be sweeter than the life they were living....the Toussaints, the Turners, and Vessy's. Not to mention the thousands who probably jumped off the slave ships while they were traveling the Atlantic.

I'll be quiet on this one.

~Love and Respect to the Ancestors~

• Like 1