Sign in to follow this  
Delano

Invisible Black Males

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Russia didn't exert as much influence on the outcome as the electoral college did.

Then you are not reading or understanding the availabke information, the Russians exoloited the vulnerability in the electoral process.... 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

i am not representative of the gullible people you are talking about. 

I'm rethinking this now. your dismissal of Russian influence in the election is clearly influenced by Facebook's desire to keep you on the platform and even have you vigorously defending it. 

9 hours ago, Delano said:

You may recall that a statement was made that John McCain was responsible for deaths on aircraft carrier

Well @Delano you were lucky that time, others not so much. Read much climate change denyer propaganda on Facebook today?

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Well @Delano you were lucky that time, others not so much. Read much climate change denyer propaganda on Facebook today?

Smalls you feeling OK? 

On 11/26/2018 at 12:34 AM, Troy said:

Then you are not reading or understanding the availabke information, the Russians exoloited the vulnerability in the electoral process...

Could it be that you are influenced by the claims  of the Democratic party?  This is not what the Republicans say. LOL  The available information also says that the majority of blacks  in all states voted for Clinton in spite of Russia hacking FaceBook.  If the Russians hadn't meddled, the skewed electoral college would've still been the reason for a Repubican win just like it was when it denied Al Gore's popular vote victory over Bush. And Russia wasn't even a factor. The flawed electoral college is a travesty to democracy - a dinosaur left over from slavery days that, aided and abetted by America's enemies, put a tyrant in office. 

On 11/26/2018 at 12:34 AM, Troy said:

I'm rethinking this now. your dismissal of Russian influence in the election is clearly influenced by Facebook's desire to keep you on the platform and even have you vigorously defending it

i am not vigororusly defending FaceBook, I am passionately attacking the electoral college which voids the popular vote!  I am not even aware that FaceBook is making a case for absolving itself from its role in the election outcome. Is there available information on this claim?  i thought it conceded its guilt.  Whatever. You can re-think your opinion all you want but the fact remains that i am among the millions of FaceBook users both black and white who didn't fall for Russia's attempt to besmirch Clinton. Nothing could've changed my intentions to vote for her because even back then, i knew the future face of the Supreme Court was at stake.  Down with the electoral college!  A grossly unfair process - that inspires nothing but a shrug from you.