Black. People,,Jim. Jones Masacre,40. Years,Ago.

Black. People. Who. Followed. False Prophet. Jim. Jones. ,40,Years,Ago.  I,Read. Most. Of The. People   Were Black.  Mostly Black. Women.  Black,Men. Came. Because. Black. Women. Had. Their. Children.  Black,People. Believing This  Idiot  Was  A  Savior  Of  Some. Kind.  .Black  People  And  Religion  Amazes   Me.  Did. Jim  Jones  Tell  This,Stupid. Idiots  ,What  They  Were  About  To  Drink?  I  , Have,Sympathy  For  The  Children  Only. Children  Did,Not,  Choose  To,Follow. Jim  Jones.. The  Rest   Of  The. People. Deserved What. They,Got...White Man. Organizing. Mass. Suicide,Of. Mostly. Black,People.  White. Christianity. Controls. Black. Churches.  Christianity. ,Another. From. Of , White. Supremacy.  Black. People,Talk,About. White. supremacy ,Have. White. Man's Religion....,40-Years. Since. Jim Jones. Suicide.  Massacre  Of. Stupid,Idiot. People..Preacher's. Have. The. Same. Mind. Control. Jim,Jones. Had.  Difference,They. Want. Money..And. The. Black,Church,Congregation. Helps   The. Preacher's.  Live In,Mansions ,Buy , Rich. Cars....

People follow charismatics leaders that promise great things.  Some people, as I'm trying to explain to @Cynique 😉 are far more easily manipulated than others. Try to show some compassion for the victims -- and lets be clear they were indeed victims.

I don't know if Jim Jones was a evil monster or a monster who thought he was going some good, in any event, lets try to create a world where people like Jim Jones can not easily dupe so many people into killing themselves.

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

n any event, lets try to create a world where people like Jim Jones can not so easily dude so many people into killing themselves

Excuse me professor can you educamate me... What does "dude" mean? 

Professor what causes this weakness in others. Did you root it out of your psyche or did it not exist there. 

Dude was supposed to be dupe. 

@Delano you do realize, of all the regular posters your posts are far an away the most riddled with typos. Everyone just lets them slide because we can usually get the gist. Now of course I have no problem being corrected but the sarcasm from someone who is notorious for typos is strange. 

When you start people from a young age worshipping this:

Image result for Jesus

And telling them that's what "the Lord" looks like or that's "the Savior", what else should you expect from them when they grow up except to follow a man who LOOKS like that?

Jim Jones.....like many Caucasians....learned at an early age how inlove so many AfroAmericans were with Caucasians. He learned how easily influenced they were and how easily manipulated they were and he took advantage of this.

Excuse me y'all.But I been there and done that.When this incident happened, I was attending a Pentecostal holiness church. At that time I was so scared, I was ready to put down all churches.Fear tactics is what many preachers use on their congregations to control them.People are scared to stay and scared to go. But in this man's case (Jim Jones), he used not only psychological intimidation but physical intimidation as well; he used drugs,weapons, guns, and beatings.Yes, these people were victimized. You don't know what that is 

like to have someone use religion on you to intimidate you like that'. I had to go to a psychologist to have the courage to get out of that mess.I wouldn't dare call those people 

stupid .And as far as I'm concerned Jones was a monster.