You Negros Running Around doing the Wakanda Salute Need to Watch this

This video speak to why I can't get all wrapped up into the Black Panther hype. I was not familiar with all the background and the Jewish influence in defining Black culture which is notion a reject on every level  -- even when it comes in the forum of Black Panther.

The speaker, Todd Steven BurroughsMarvel’s Black Panther: A Comic Book Biography, From Stan Lee to Ta-Nehisi Coates, Reginald Hudlin's and the other Black writers impact was positive and has somewhat weakened my aversion to embracing the World of Wakanda. 

I still ain't doing no Wakandan salute.

Marvel’s Black Panther: A Comic Book Biography, From Stan Lee to Ta-Nehisi Coates by Todd Steven BurroughsSurely you can come up with some examples on you own @Delano.  You should consider watching the video.  If fact you don't have to watch it, you can just listen to like the radio.  That is how I "watched" it.

I found the video because we are planning to review  Todd Steven BurroughsMarvel’s Black Panther: A Comic Book Biography, From Stan Lee to Ta-Nehisi Coates, 

No I can't in fact I don't know what you mean. Which is why I asked you for an example. I listened to about 40 minutes. Even before I listened I knew I would not finish it. It seems more like something Pioneer would like or post, than you. Going back to my book. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delano said:

Going back to my book. Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. 

I enjoy Neil Gaiman’s writing!  It appears he does a lot of research on West African culture and antiquity.  I read American Gods when it came out —and admire how much African mythology he wrote into it.  

• Thanks 1

It's been my observation that the Wakanda frenzy has died down and nobody is doing the salute any more.  I asked my grandsons who come in all ages and background about this, and they didn't even remember how the salute went.  Everybody is into CREED now, and females are excited over idris Elba being selected as PEOPLE MAGAZINE's sexiest man alive.