Black Men Who Know How To Defend "Their" Women

Image result for North Sentinelese

Lol.......

I'm no expert on the North Sentinelese but I'd be willing to wager a pretty substantial amount that there is NO confusion about the role of the men and women among these people; nor is their any confusion over who should be the protectors of the community.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...nor is their any confusion over who should be the protectors of the community.

@Pioneer1 Well, in this case, I think the issue here was not exactly about them protecting their women, but as a whole, it was about them protecting all of their people and protecting themselves from outside invasion from the 'White American Christian Movement'.

Firstly though, I want to say, that I feel sad for that man that was killed. He was so young, only 26 years old. But I can't believe that he was made to believe that he could go to these people like that!!! I can't believe that he would try to bring that form of 'Christianity' to these people. According to what I read, it was illegal for him to go there anyway.

29 minutes ago, Troy said:

Have read you about this group? I havent but everthing i heard said noone knows anything abour them.

@Troy I put a link  here to their background from a twitter thread / twitter thread.  - I mentioned the author was a researcher who did in-depth research on the people. Remember, it was when you wrote that I shouldn't encourage Pioneer1, because  I mentioned there might be merit to his theory the original black people were from India.  Well it is thought that the Sentinelese  are the first people who left Africa and went into Asia. 

Edited by Mel Hopkins
added a link to the unrolled thread

I skimmed the tweets in the thread you linked to (embedded below) but did not see an article. As you know, i dont read tweets for information -- especially ones that start like this obscentiy laced comment.

There is no science to support an out of India theory that @Pioneer1 but who knows...

Troy

They are lucky this is not the 15 century because they would have been annihilated or enslaved.

Well, the weapons that Caucasian civilization has TODAY seem to be more sophisticated than the weapons they had 500 years ago.
As much as they've tried lately....if they aren't being annighilatd or enslaved today, what makes you think they could have done that to them in the past?

From what I've read about their history others actually HAVE tried to kill off and enslave them but their were unsuccessful.

Hell, the United States government won't even go over there to retrieve the body of one of it's slain citizens!
Have you ever heard of that being the case with any other nation in history?

Chev

Firstly though, I want to say, that I feel sad for that man that was killed. He was so young, only 26 years old. But I can't believe that he was made to believe that he could go to these people like that!!! I can't believe that he would try to bring that form of 'Christianity' to these people. According to what I read, it was illegal for him to go there anyway.

I believe he was a colonizer who TRIED to go overthere and "soften up" the people for future exploitation by introducing them to Christianity and getting them to STOP serving and believing in thier native spiritual traditions.

Had he been successful and had the island believing in and worshiping this:

Image result for Jesus

It wouldn't be long before the forced labor, murder, and physical abuses followed.

Mel

Remember, it was when you wrote that I shouldn't encourage Pioneer1, because I mentioned there might be merit to his theory the original black people were from India.

Troy, like many other people was suprised to learn that these people were Black....jet Black.

The way the media portrays them they call them "Sentinelese" as if they were Asian, and they also call it an "Indian Island" which leads people not very knowledgable about the Indian subcontinent to believe they may be a tannish colored people.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2018 at 10:55 PM, Chevdove said:

...the issue here was not exactly about them protecting their women, but as a whole, it was about them protecting all of their people

Precisely. I think this is a much more important conversation that arguing over which gender if not being protected and who is not doing the protecting. We all need to be figuring out ways to protect each other, for we are all at risk.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Hell, the United States government won't even go over there to retrieve the body of one of it's slain citizens!
Have you ever heard of that being the case with any other nation in history?

Interesting point.  No I have not.  I guess the U.S. does not think it will be a good look right now.  They'll probably go in their secretly and get the body...

@Pioneer1, If someone could get a DNA sample we could solve the mystery of where they came from in a few minutes.

• Thanks 1

Troy

If someone could get a DNA sample we could solve the mystery of where they came from in a few minutes.

The West has been trying to do that for years.
Several problems arise from that, among which are:

1. Contact with them increases the likelihood of speading of disease.
2. Do you realize that if you have enough samples of a person's DNA you can actually affect THEM with what you do to their DNA samples?

Perhaps the North Sentinelese instinctively know this which is why they refuse ALL contact with Caucasians.
However there is a video of them having friendly contact with some brown Indian/Asian looking fishermen years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExdEHU02Zk0

Notice how this so-called "uncivilized" tribe of people who supposedly never had contact with anyone else and were isolated for over 50,000 years knew how to BURY a dead body....as opposed to burning it or casting it at sea.

Spears and clubs are pretty much no-brainer weapons, but notice how they also knew how to make bows and arrows with poison tips as weapons.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, Pioneer1 said:

It wouldn't be long before the forced labor, murder, and physical abuses followed.

@Pioneer1 Truth!

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Precisely. I think this is a much more important conversation that arguing over which gender if not being protected and who is not doing the protecting. We all need to be figuring out ways to protect each other, for we are all at risk.

@Troy I absolutely agree!