White. Police.,Charged. With. Murder!

Dallas ,White. Police. Officer. Indicted. For. Murdering. Her. Black. Neighbor.  She. Thought. His. House. Was. Her. House,Shot.  And ,Killed,Him...White. Police. Officer. Found. Guilty Of  Shooting, Murdering  15,Year  old Black  Boy. .Black    Teenage  Boys  Left  A,House.  Party ,  White  Police  Officer  Followed  Them,Started  ,Shooting. At  The  Boys  Car.  Killing  One  Of  The   Boys..In  St. Louis,Missouri.  White  Police  Indicted  For   Beating  Up. A  ,Undercover. Police  Officer,Trying  To  Cover. It. Up.  One. Of ,Them,Was.  Found,, Not. Guilty. Of  . Killing. A. Black. Man. Last. Year...Where. Is. Quarterback. Colin. Kaepernick  ??Corrupt,Racist,White,Police..A. Black. Man. Claims. He. Murdered ,Over,90. People.  He  In. Prison. For. Murdering 3 Women......What,Is. Amazing. To. Me,The. Silence.   Of Black. Police ..All. The. Innocent,Unarmed. Black. Makes. Being. Shot,Murdered. By. Racist,White. Police .  Black. Police. Not. Saying. Anything.  White,Police,Have. No. Fear. When. The  Neo Nazi. Walk. Around,With,Guns... Kkk  Have. Rifles.  Terrorist. With. Guns...

1 hour ago, harry brown said:

Where. Is. Quarterback. Colin. Kaepernick  

@harry brown, yes where is he? Where are any of us? 

As (I) discussed, Colin's platform was his master's plantation, the NFL. Once he got booted he had no platform. It is not his fault. It is ours.

We own no large platforms to communicate our outrage, so we are dependent upon those you don't have our interests in mind. Whenever what we find important is no longer important to them it is made unimportant.

I'm sure Colin, like the rest of us, is outraged by police killings of our people, unless they choose to share our outrage, on their platforms, who would know?

I'm glad that woman cop got locked up; that situation was particularly egregious.