WOW Jare Ijalana ~ She’s Only 5 Years Old!

WOW Jare Ijalana ~ She’s Only 5 Years Old!

Back in July, this news broke due to photos of this little girl from Nigeria.

She’s been dubbed ‘the Most Beautiful Girl in the World’.

Jare-Ijalana-Mofe-Bamuyiwa-Nigeria.jpg?r

A little girl from Nigeria named Jare Ijalana has earned the title of “The most beautiful

girl in the world” after three of her pictures went viral on social media.

The 5-year-old child was photographed by Mofe Bamuyiwa who revealed that she

chose not to make Jare laugh or smile but instead wanted to create a natural moment….

https://www.blackpeopleforum.com/2018/07/26/jare-ijalana-nigerian-girl-5-is-called-the-most-beautiful-in-the-world_n_126.html

===========================================================================================================

I hope she won’t be exploited. Children need to be children, that’s how I feel.

There are a few reports that the viral photo shows her wearing a wig,

nevertheless, there are other pictures taken of her with her mother

and sister as well and they are all beautiful.

38847378_239139083411319_838770524511902

37819608_242656873024899_228777201592015

41167783_2256473361030942_23865684684247

39049035_406238696570892_709690868894584

41511006_942740019243019_113520901639037

I've been commenting for years on how much more attractive African people are today than many AfroAmericans.
Not just in terms of physical features but in behavior.

I work in a place that services a lot of Africans....especially West Africans.  I've noticed over the years the differences between AfroAmericans and Africans have not only increased but are stunning in their contrasts.   They tend to be slimmer, the men and women better proportioned, the skin clearer, hair blacker and shinier, quicker with math, and they speak English better.

Ofcourse this isn't the case with every African vrs AfroAmerican but I'm talking about on average. Many of them look like most of our people USED TO look 30 and 40 years ago when they ate better, used less drugs, and had a different way of life and mentality than today.

But perhaps.....and this was pointed out to me by a sister a few weeks ago...most of the Africans I see coming into the United States tend to be on the wealthy or educated side so maybe they look good because they can afford to eat properly and keep themselves up.

Not sure what the case is but it seems like many Africans seem to be a "better version" of AfroAmericans.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2018 at 10:32 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I've been commenting for years on how much more attractive African people are today than many AfroAmericans.

@Pioneer1 LOL I think I could debate that with you! I partially agree to a point. Some of my co-workers from Nigeria are beautiful. They are thin and their skin glowed and they have bright eyes. But, Other Americans who have been to Nigeria say it is very, very poor country. And, some documentaries show that a lot of Nigerian woman are extremely large--Thick Madames-- and they consider it a quality to be 'Thick Madames'.

Not sure what the case is but it seems like many Africans seem to be a "better version" of AfroAmericans.

LOL! You may need to look at the Olympics! And see who is winning percentage-wise!

I think it is 50%-50% when all factors are taken into consideration. 

• Like 1

Perhaps you're right.

I haven't been to Africa yet so I'm not sure how the majority of people on that continent actually look.
However going by most of the Africans I've seen and met HERE in the United States....they tend to have nicer skin and better physiques that most of the AfroAmericans I've seen.

Keep in mind I keep saying "MOST" because I've seen a lot of beautiful fit AfroAmericans and some busted Africans, lol.

Comparing Blacks in Africa to Blacks in America on this basis  is not fair or a valuable exercise.

First, there are just so many more Blacks on the continent of Africa than there are here; you will find more geniuses, great athletes, and beautiful people than you will find here -- simply because of the larger talent pool in Africa. Of course much of that talent will never be realized because of poverty, but this is true here as well.

Second, the African you find here are a biased sample.  These are often the most wealthy, educated, and privileged.  Even if they come here improvised  -- they are still exceptional because they are highly motivated and passed muster with US immigration.

What do ya'll think?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Troy said:

First, there are just so many more Blacks on the continent of Africa than there are here; you will find more geniuses, great athletes, and beautiful people than you will find here -- simply because of the larger talent pool in Africa. Of course much of that talent will never be realized because of poverty, but this is true here as well

You're right. I never thought of it that way.