Kevin Hart Shows Some Heart

Delano

I don't I was talking about you position.

No, that is YOUR position.

YOU just said:

Prison rape bad

Preacher rape okay

Thanks for clearing that up. After the first pregnant secretary git kicked out of the NOI, why would the others consent? Tbus is similar to workplace sexual advances by a supervisor to a person beneath them.

That is a DIRECT QUOTE from you.

My question is why do you feel that prison rape is bad (and I agree) but "preacher rape" is okay????

Are you Catholic and are now....after condemning the NOI....are trying to justify those pedophile priests in the Catholic church, or something?

Trying to see where you're going with this......

On 12/16/2018 at 9:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Infact, it's a form of "positive" genocide where instead of killing those who are already born you just prevent them from being born in the first place.

@Pioneer1 True! I never thought of it that way, but this is so true!

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Really? Oh boy, I can hardly wait 🙂

@Troy LOL

@Pioneer1 awesome video!

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Do they also twitch when he walk, or have that lisp when the screech?

ROFL!!! Hilarious! Can't stop laughing. 

On 12/15/2018 at 12:33 PM, Troy said:

Let's start with the immaculate conception.  Is there a scientific basis for virgins giving birth?  Let try people being raised from the dead after being crucified and buried for three days....  How about walking water, parting a sea, or even the very prospect of an omnipotent being creating the multiverse out of nothing.  Do you want me to continue -- just pick one and give me the scientific basis for it.

Sorry!--I wrote, LIKE, a book-- LOL! But anyway, you may or may not believe in what I write, but ----- HERE GOES . . . 

When it comes to RELIGION, I believe that some of the ancient religions are based on SCIENCE and without this basis, then the people are NOT following something concrete. If the book publications in the Bible cannot be marked scientifically in any manner, then I think it would be ridiculous to give any of the contents in the Bible credibility. Therefore, for me, the Bible must be based on Science in order to understand truth and any semblance of how religions were observed and practiced.

religion-is-lame-religion-without-scienc

In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon

unto Jerusalem, and besieged it. … [3] And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs,

that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes; [4]

Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in

knowledge, and understanding science, DANIEL 1: 1-4.

Also, when it comes to science and scientific concepts, not all of it can be proven facts because of the time issue when it comes to the human lifespan today. So some SCIENTIFIC CONCEPTS are still THEORY [a thesis based on a set of scientific facts that can be measured] that have not been confirmed yet, still though, it would be SCIENCE. So when it comes to some of the questions that you pose, THAT would be the case. Furthermore, some Scientific concepts are completely confirmed but it may be that I or you or certain people just may not understand. Just because we or ‘you’ may not understand certain aspects of ancient publications in books compiled in what we know as ‘the Bible’ does not mean that it is not science for the mere fact that many scientific concepts today are not understood by many people unless they go to college and study a discipline under someone more learned than they are on certain subjects. For example, just because I don’t understand how to construct an airplane doesn’t mean that I don’t believe in them, however, I believe in them because of certain facts that are tangible, and there are credible reports about them. So with the Scientific Aspect of the Bible, it does come down to ones’ belief and hopefully due to ones’ OWN INDIVIDUAL RESEARCH and inquiry and by believing in credible, measurable and well documented accounts. That’s the best way I can explain for now, how Science and the Bible correlate.

So although, It’s not my favorite approach to put a references that are from the Bible, I will do a little because of your questions, and also site some secular references briefly:

[1] THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION

Part of this ‘Scientific concept’ is based on references and topics that I have already touched upon in other context. Although the Pre-Modern HOMINIDS are an expression of A MUTATION, however, this sort of correlates to what the ancient scriptures are referencing in terms of the Virgin Mary becoming Impregnated without sexual intercourse from a man. This Scientific concept can only be a theory because today, it has not been repeatable, therefore we are not able to measure it or equate it to any other human. But it was written in prophecy long before it happened in the BOOK OF ISAIAH. He wrote that a virgin shall conceive. And then it was witnessed and written down what Jesus said, of which gives more light to this Scientific Concept:

… [23] The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,

[24] Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise

up seed unto his brother. [25] Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a

wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother: [26] Likewise the second also, and the

third, unto the seventh. [27] And last of all the woman died also. [28] Therefore in the resurrection whose

wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her. [29] Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err,

not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. [30] For in the resurrection they

neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the

angels of God in heaven.  ST MATTHEW 22:23-30.

So, here it has been published about this concept of IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, but the average Black Christian does not even have any idea unless they understand certain concepts about science. ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION is what Jesus has revealed and this goes way back before the Neanderthals were ever MUTATED to become MUTATED INTERSEXED BEINGS of whom cannot produce MALE OFFSPRING. More specifically though, Asexual Reproduction there are many distinct kinds of Asexual Reproductions today and very distinct terminologies that defined the detailed aspects of these kinds of reproductions. This kind of reproduction has been measurable on earth in many other regards both in the plant and animal kingdoms. IN the Plant Kingdom, THE FIG TREE [ie. The BLACK BERRY TREE] would be a major example and would be why the Bible authors used it in many, many of their writings. Anyway, here are some secular references that may help to understand the many different aspects to this Asexual Reproduction:

==Parthenogenesis == (… from the Greek …, Parthenos, [virgin’ + … genesis, ‘creation’ [3])

is a natural form of asexual reproduction in which growth and development of

embryos occur without fertilization. In animals, parthenogenesis means development

of an embryo from an unfertilized egg cell. In plants parthenogenesis is a component process of apomixis.

Parthenogenesis occurs naturally in some plants, some invertebrate animal species … and parasitic wasps)

and a few vertebrates (such as some fish, [4] amphibian, reptiles [5][6] …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

== Life history types ==

Some species reproduce exclusively by parthenogenesis (such as the Bdelloid rotifers),

while others can switch between sexual reproduction and parthenogenesis. This

is called facultative parthenogenesis (other terms are cyclical parthenogenesis,

heterogamy [9][10] or heterogony [11][12]). They switch between sexuality and

parthenogenesis in such species may be triggered by the season (aphid, some gall wasps), or

by a lack of males or by conditions that favour rapid population growth (rotifers and cladocerans like daphnia)….

== Arrhenotoky == (from Greek … tokos “birth of-“ + arrhen “male person”),

also known as arrhenotokous parthenogenesis, is a form of parthenogenesis in which

unfertilized eggs develop into males. Typically, females are the offspring in parthenogenesis, hence

the important distinction. In the most commonly used sense of the term, arrhenotoky is used

synonymously with haploid arrhenotoky: the production of haploid males from unfertilized eggs

in insects having a haplodiploid sex-determination system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrhenotoky

== Fig fruit and reproduction system ==

Fig plants can be monoecious (hermaphrodite) or

gynodioecious (hermaphrodite and female).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ficus#Fig_fruit_and_reproduction_system

But there are two more concepts that connect to this Immaculate Conception written about in ancient scriptures. [1]  One is the description of ADAM. When it was written that Eve was CLONED from his bone, then that would be another hint at the potential that the human body does possess! So, in a way, Mary and about a thousand years earlier, BATHSHEBA become a marker for the presence of Adam’s Eve. Because of the concentration of Hebrew Israelites in that region and their generations, this phenomenon occurred. In other words, because Bathsheba was Black African typed, this phenomenon was able to happen because the Hebrews did not intermix on a wide scale with other foreigners in contrast and comparison to other people at that time. But as Jesus did say, this whole world has been intermixed, however, the Bible brings out the science and genetics about this issue. Solomon was rebuked for bonding with certain type of women due to worship of White Supremacy [ie the goddess ASHTEROTH], but even though he was defined as being, true-black-skinned, he was not pure-black in his generations due to his Great-grandmother Ruth, a White woman. Nevertheless, the Jews were not as intermixed as the Ten Tribes and many other people and therefore, both Bathsheba and later Mary become the genetic marker for this phenomenon to occur. Due to Solomon’s sin, the House of David was divided and Solomon’s brother Nathan became apart of the story of Mary and Joseph. Solomon continued the Y-DNA and the patrilineal line of Adam and David as was written in the Book of MATTHEW but, Mary came from the line of NATHAN, of which both Solomon and Nathan were the sons of Bathsheba. The lineage of Mary in the Book of ST LUKE shows the branch at the lifetime of Zerrubabbel and Salathiel during a time of captivity under the Chaldeans in Mesopotamia. Therefore, the presence of Jesus becomes directly related to the Matrilineal DNA and Jesus could perhaps be defined as a clone. Although Adam and Eve lost that ability, however, Mary becomes the marker that reveals the Modern Human connection to a Pre-Modern Hominid existence before the Neanderthals were mutated. But the more amazing description would be in this reference:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, … ST JOHN 3:16.

This is the most important concept that correlates to the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. It was written that Adam was Created in the Image of God, but Jesus is the ‘only Begotten SON!!!’ This reference reveals a huge insight into ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION!!! And most Black Christians have no idea!

So, in contrast and comparison to Intersexed Beings that are born, Asexual reproduction becomes very a very unique process. Here are some other references:

== Metagenesis ==- or

== Alternation of Generations ==

Animals develop differently. They directly produce haploid gametes…. (Some insects have

a sex-determining system whereby haploid males are produced from unfertilized eggs; however the females are diploid.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternation_of_generations

== Heteromorphy ==

...some plants have distinct egg-producing and sperm-producing gametophytes,

In the seed plants, the microgametophyte is called pollen. …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gametophyte

== Heterogamy ==

The production of two type of gametes is called heterogamy. … In reproductive biology,

heterogamy is the alternation of differently organized generations, applied to

the alternation between parthenogenetic and a sexual generation. [1][2] …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterogamy

Again, this would be one major reason why the Fig Tree becomes a symbolism in the Bible as well as the HONEY BEES. In the Animal Kingdom, there are certain types of fish that are asexual. But then there is another reference about this phenomenon; the description of a future tree written about in the BOOK OF REVELATION in that it bears 12 different kinds of fruit every year. The distinction about the MUTATION that led to Intersexed Neanderthals is that they can’t produce MALE OFFSPRING. Something happened to their Y-DNA. Yet another description of Intersexed Beings that correlates to this subject would be the snail. But I can’t remember the details. I think it represents ‘true Hermaphroditism and became a major symbol for the ancient Mayans. Now, to quickly conclude and complete a thought, IMO, and due to the account of a very violent time in the Pre-Modern Human world, Jesus perhaps was the Only Begotten Son but, He may not have been the only begotten . . . !!! I think that there was another very closely related Being to this story and that being correlates to the presence of a mutation that led to a mutated intersexed being. We today may not be able to grasp such a concept of HOMINIDS being ASEXUAL or INTERSEXED, but this is what surrounds the prophecy about the IMMACULATE CONCEPTION. All humans today, have to possess that capability within our chromosomes, IMO. It doesn’t seem that difficult to believe for me.

[2] BEING DEAD 3 DAYS AND THEN RESURRECTED & AN ELUSIVE CREATOR

I guess another term could be REGENERATION. And there is such a concept that can be equated with this scientific concept. Right off my thoughts, I kinda remember that certain SNAKES may have this presence. Today, we don’t think of DEATH as SLEEPING or being in a comatose state that can revive, and I don’t know too much right now, but that is what I believe can correlate to this theory about a human body going through DEATH and DECAY and then REGENERATION. The scripture redundantly term it as FROM THE DUST OF THE EARTH I CAME AND TO THE DUST I WILL RETURN… until Resurrection. Some other ancient civilizations term it as ‘THE PHEONIX RISING FROM THE ASHES’ [which is the same as DUST]. But nevertheless I will present some SECUALAR SCIENTIC IDEAS THAT MAY CORRELATE TO THIS CONCEPT OF RESURRECTION of the Human Body:

Matter is neither created nor destroyed.

In 1842, Julius Robert Mayer discovered the Law of Conservation of Energy.

In its most compact form, it is now called the First Law of Thermodynamics:

Energy is neither created nor destroyed.

In 1907 (I think), Albert Einstein announced his discovery of the equation

E=mc2 and, as a consequence, the two laws above were merged into the Law

of Conservation of Mass-Energy:

The total amount of mass and energy in the universe is constant.

Generally, textbooks would add, as I am doing, that mass and energy can interconvert.

https://www.chemteam.info/Thermochem/Law-Cons-Mass-Energy.html

Okay, that’s it for now… LOL

== Komodo Dragon ==

File:Parthkomodo.jpg

By Neil – self-made, CC BY-SA 3.0,

A baby Komodo dragonVaranus komodoensis, produced through parthenogenesis.

Komodo dragons are an example of a species which can produce offspring both through

sexual reproduction and parthenogenesis.

PARTHENOGENESIS means VIRGIN BIRTH

• Thanks 1

Hi @Chevdove I actually read what you wrote and as you well know humans are not an insect, plant or reptile.  We reproduce by fertilizing an egg with a spermatozoon. As a result we are not capable of reproducing  parthenogenetically. Essentially what you wrote is that some animals reproduce asexually, it is written in the bible, and anything is possible.   There is nothing in what you wrote to suggest that this is possible.

pretty_childish.jpg

1 hour ago, Troy said:

As a result we are not capable of reproducing  parthenogenetically

@Chevdove  I hope you ignore Troy’s comment ... and continue on your path ... There is research available online as early as 1956 and recently as 2017... that investigates the phenomenon. 

Here are two links; one is a discussion as to how it could happen  and the other is a link to 2017 research.

The one thing I do appreciate about scriptures, is it survived (although not without its edits) the dark ages - where for some reason we dumbed down...

If “Mary” did have a virgin birth it was most likely a female... and then made male for the convenience of patriarchy... kind like Asherah,  the Shekinah , God’s wife was removed from scriptures (smh)

Anyway,  biologists are revisiting the “virgin” births (probably for nefarious reasons) But the fact that diploids and haploids  present with human parts i.e,  hair teeth eyes, skin .. when removed - they’re investigating if some women are actually gestating and giving birth sans sperm...

Usually, there’s no reason to test for paternity in marriage  - especially for baby boys BUT baby girls could be 100 % mom ... 👀  

So please continue to share your ideas, theories and any developments.  

Thank you. 

As the world turns,  we’re are learning we don’t know ish.  But those who are curious will know more than those who think they have the answers.  

Saturn is losing its rings.  Folks who study these things don’t have a clue - why”.  

• Thanks 1

Whoa!? "Ignore Troy" Sheesh @Mel Hopkins we can get to the point of disagreement, even strong disagreement, but when we stop listening to others that is bad.

When we close our minds to opposing points of view that is the beginning of intolerance and is where learning stops.

I would not stop listening to @Chevdove or you for thst matter.  Nor would i ever stop someone from continuing to seeking knowledge the implication that i would do that is so far from true it is ridiculous.

Now if you believe all of the miracles of Jesus that is up to you, but you wont find any evidence of women giving birth to babies without semen. Of course if you have an example (besides Sweet Baby Jesus) I'd be happy to read about it.

@Delano's advice of listening to you own voice above all is far more apropos and what i believe.

2 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

I hope you ignore Troy’s comment

@Troy  please re-read my words.  

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

When we close our minds to opposing points of view that is the beginning of intolerance and is where learning stops.

And here we agree which is EXACTLY why I wrote “ignore  Troy’s comment...”

12 minutes ago, Troy said:

but you wont find any evidence of women giving birth to babies without semen.

HOW do you know? This is exactly the research that is currently underway... BECAUSE biologists have questions not answers.  So do tell, are you also moonlighting as biologist now? Is this something that you even read up on ... Ever?  If not you have nothing to add.  Please don’t dumb down your own forum... it would make this place boring. 

18 hours ago, Troy said:

There is nothing in what you wrote to suggest that this is possible.

@Troy You gotta be kidding!!!

Nevertheless, I deserve that rebuttal on Albert Einstein!--Man!--However, he absolutely contradicted himself in respect of my reference and your reference!!!

But it doesn't surprise me, that a 'European Jew' would have problems with the contents of the Bible that correlates so much rhetoric in reference to 

the Black African presence. 

Yes, I thought I express clearly the scientific concept of theory in relation to this PARTHANOGENESIS ASEXUAL REPRODUCTION [ie virgin birth] that was also recorded about 700 years prior to the Roman Empire times by the prophet and author ISAIAH. They wrote about it 'going to happen' because it is a strange phenomena to occur for humans. But, in regards to the MODERN HUMAN being the highest form of reproduction on this planet, today, it would seem to me that if the animals like the KOMODO DRAGON do this switching between Asexual Reproduction and then Sexuality, then certainly the human body, at one point should have been able to do this or have that capability that Jesus spoke about in ST. MATTHEW CHAPTER 22. 

Nevertheless, I already read some of the comments after yours, and I am happy! LOL!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

The one thing I do appreciate about scriptures, is it survived (although not without its edits) the dark ages - where for some reason we dumbed down...

@Mel Hopkins Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

"The one thing I do appreciate about scriptures, is it survived (although not without its edits) the dark ages - where for some reason we dumbed down...

If “Mary” did have a virgin birth it was most likely a female... "

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That is one of the most amazing aspects of this phenomenon to me, in that a female can become impregnated and produce a male offspring!--And I thought I presented enough references about this capability that some animals have when come types of asexual reproduction the 'GAMETOPHYTE' can produce either a sperm or egg cell and then if so, it becomes the HORMONES that takes it from this point. Some people have a hard time understanding that the hormones from the male organs is what causes the male body to have a distinction. So, in terms of a human female, her male offspring would probably look just like her until the stage of puberty kicks in.

"If “Mary” did have a virgin birth it was most likely a female... and then made male for the convenience of patriarchy... kind like Asherah,  the Shekinah , God’s wife was removed from scriptures (smh)"

Yes, because IMO, it is impossible for some to believe that females are just as important and equal even in this realm! It is recorded that after a process of time AbraHam told Sarah, 'whatever you say--goes' and he did not even second guess her decision because he considered her as his equal. So, IMO, the PARTHENOGENESIS REPRODUCTION that Mary experienced in that she gave birth to A MALEFACTOR would be our connection to both a male and female 'Being' origin. 

• Thanks 1

OK @Mel Hopkins you had me concerned 

14 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

HOW do you know? This is exactly the research that is currently underway

Because i passed HS biology, the same class you took. Now Mel, tell me has any woman given birth to a male asexually?  You know men have a Y chromosome. Women do not. 

@Chevdove i cherry picked that Einstein quote to make a point. The point is we see what we want to see. Both regious people and atheists claim Einstein as one if their iwn.

If Einstein took the Words in the bible literaraly he'd have no reason to understand the nature of the universe. 

If it is not obvious already i do not take the words in the Bible literally. There are people who belive the world is 6K years old and claim to have scientific proof for it. But these are not scientific arguments. I question one's understanding of science who claims that they are.

In any event, it is pointless to argue about the Bible with people who take it literally, so I'll stop.

@Delano you've been throwing around quotes with reckless abandon. What you YOU believe. Do you also believe the virgin mary gave birth to Jesus the Christ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Troy said:

but you wont find any evidence of women giving birth to babies without semen. Of course if you have an example (besides Sweet Baby Jesus) I'd be happy to read about it.

@Troy LOL! You are not getting it!!! The entire written works in the contents of the Bible wrote prior to this occurrence of PARTHENOGENESIS REPRODUCTION  is referencing that it WOULD NOT happen to humans due to us ACQUIRING IMMUNE DEFICIENCIES as a result of intermixing with 'a diseased being' which impaired our offspring from continuing to have that kind of asexual reproduction and other capabilities. They PROPHESIZED IN SCRIPT about this FIRST COMING  because they knew it was still a part of our chromosome makeup!!! And being that in that region in AFRICA and THE MIDDLE EAST [ie the land of Cham] if anyone could have this extreme low percentage of shwoing this phenomenon, it definitely would be A BLACK AFRICAN-TYPED FEMALE! This phenomenon is a protection for Black women. 

Here's another reference in which MOSES spoke about almost 1,500 years before the Coming of Jesus:

[15] The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee,

of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

[18] I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and

will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I

shall command him. [19] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not

hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require

it of him. DUETERONOMY 18: 15, 18.

The word 'PROPHET' is written as a Proper Noun with a Capital Letter to show that it would be A GREAT PROPHET and Moses stressed that He would LOOK LIKE THEM, meaning OF AFRICAN HERITAGE!!! LOL! His Coming is well written that it is due to the oppressions of mankind and he is a marker that we, THE WHOLE WORLD,  need some help down here in this earth against 'something strange going on'. He becomes a major marker and protection for the presence of Black Africans, and by coming through A African-typed woman, He becomes a major help to our cause!--in that we are so very oppressed. His unique ASEXUAL BIRTH also marks a remote time when this phenomenon happened.

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

You know men have a Y chromosome. Women do not. 

LOL you're still missing the point @Troy I provided the reference about GAMETOPHYTES in that a female can produce a MALE OFFSPRING!!! This is why CLONING comes into the forefront!!! 

27 minutes ago, Troy said:

In any event, it is pointless to argue about the Bible with people who take it literally, so I'll stop.

Are you saying that I am taking it literally? I am lost.

I spoke about the SCIENTIFIC CONCEPT OF THEORETICAL PROCESS of which is the basis for so many subjects in and without the Bible writings. I thought I made that clear. but anyway, -- okay.

"There are people who belive the world is 6K years old and claim to have scientific proof for it. But these are not scientific arguments." @Troy

I would like to see that proof. That is a ridiculous belief, but I don't discount people who think this because, a lot of this misunderstanding is based on deliberate miseducation and just simply NOT understanding science and terminologies written within certain publications in certain books of the Bible. But hey, Ignorance is bliss for some!

Edited by Chevdove
structure
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

So, IMO, the PARTHENOGENESIS REPRODUCTION that Mary experienced in that she gave birth to A MALEFACTOR would be our connection to both a male and female 'Being' origin. 

OMG!!!  LIKE THE KOMODRAGON!!!  I never thought of it like that!  What the eff! Of course, folks would believe this was a miracle - meanwhile the Hebrews who are a matrilineal sect would say “we been knew women could flip like that”  lol!   Thank you for sharing that perspective!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

LIKE THE KOMODRAGON!!!

LOL Thank you!!! That was what got me, when I saw the reference about the KOMODO DRAGON! 

18 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Saturn is losing its rings.  Folks who study these things don’t have a clue - why”.  

WOW! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

@Delano you've been throwing around quotes with reckless abandon. What you YOU believe. Do you also believe the virgin mary gave birth to Jesus the Christ

Just being supportive of Chevdove. My beliefs have no bearing in regards to the two quotes. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Delano said:

Just being supportive of Chevdove. My beliefs have no bearing in regards to the two quotes. 

@Delano Thank you!!!

I so appreciate having being respected for my research!

On the basis of @Troy earlier statement in regards to 'SCIENCE and RELIGION', I responded. 

I responded to his belief in that the Bible should be thrown out because SCIENCE is NOT a part of the BIBLE. So, based on his statement and later questions, my response was to show that SCIENCE is a factor, and I explained his particular question in regards to the Virgin Mary giving birth, in by THEORETICAL SCIENCE. 

I believe that it would have been good to convince on this premises, but nevertheless, Troy challenged me! LOL and I was able to get more references about this phenomena.  

On 12/18/2018 at 7:27 AM, Chevdove said:

I want to reiterate this Scientific reference because it stresses that this phenomenon DOES HAPPEN in the animal kingdom! 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:27 AM, Chevdove said:

== Arrhenotoky == (from Greek … tokos “birth of-“ + arrhen “male person”),

also known as arrhenotokous parthenogenesis, is a form of parthenogenesis in which

unfertilized eggs develop into males. Typically, females are the offspring in parthenogenesis, hence

the important distinction. In the most commonly used sense of the term, arrhenotoky is used

synonymously with haploid arrhenotoky: the production of haploid males from unfertilized eggs

in insects having a haplodiploid sex-determination system

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrhenotoky

This is where the definition of CLONING comes into the picture. Also getting an understanding of how GAMETES function in Asexual Beings. 

Troy

You asked Del:

"
you've been throwing around quotes with reckless abandon. What you YOU believe. Do you also believe the virgin mary gave birth to Jesus the Christ?

Instead of answering, he told Chevdove:

Just being supportive of Chevdove. My beliefs have no bearing in regards to the two quotes.

Lol.......
That pretty much answers your question and sums up his role these past few weeks.

Not having any clear definite opinions of his own on anything.
Just unconditionally throwing his support behind the women regardless of the positions they take.....even if they take positions that are against him.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

That pretty much answers your question and sums up his role these past few weeks

It's like when I supported you Cynique and Troy gave me stick. So i will support Troy and Cynique, and we'll see what happens. 

50 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not having any clear definite opinions of his own on anything.

What do you think I should think? 

52 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just unconditionally throwing his support behind the women regardless of the positions they take.....even if they take positions that are against him.

Thanks Pioneer. I thought i was deciding based o the merits of the argument not the genitalia of the person. 

Perhaps I'll take a neutral position. I might ask everyone else what they think i should think. 

I feel more virile already. 

Del

It's like when I supported you Cynique and Troy gave me stick. So i will support Troy and Cynique, and we'll see what happens.

Instead of having a "supporting season" when you support CERTAIN people at CERTAIN times.....why not just support the TRUTH regardless of who's mouth it comes out of?

I'm not asking you to take the side of the men simply because you're a man.
Just treat everyone EQUALLY and support or criticize everyone on a fair basis instead of deciding to stick up for Pioneer for a month or two then change your mind and decide to go against me the next few months to see how that turns out.....lol.

What do you think I should think?

I think you should think CLEARLY.
Be consistent to avoid confusion and mistrust by others

Thanks Pioneer. I thought i was deciding based o the merits of the argument not the genitalia of the person.

Not when you condemn the men on the forum because they WON'T condemn other men who engage in sexual activities that you disapprove of or think is predatory.
You specifically called out the men on this forum because they didn't agree with you and the women over the alleged behavior of Elijah Muhammad.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, Delano said:

That is just it @Delano you have no problem shooting down what the guys on this forum say, but never reveal what you actually think.  You don't answer questions but instead obfuscate with incongruous follow up's.

Your belief (or not) in the virgin birth or Christ or the or the asexual production of a male child from a female does matter.  Are you really being supportive of @Chevdove by not revealing what you actually believe?

Just because I disagree with Chevdove on this issue and the commingling of science and Christianity in general, does not mean I don't support her.  In fact, I submit I'm more supportive of her because she knows my position and I'm willing to hear hers.  You are confusing patronization with being supportive.

No one knows what you think Del. Do you believe in the virgin birth or Christ or not?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Are you really being supportive of @Chevdove by not revealing what you actually believe?

Ask Chevdove 

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Just because I disagree with Chevdove on this issue and the commingling of science and Christianity in general, does not mean I don't support her

I never said you didn't support her position so why are you saying this. 

8 hours ago, Troy said:

No one knows what you think Del. Do you believe in the virgin birth or Christ or not?

I said earlier I agree with Pioneer about being neutral and not having a position. I am pretty sure you were part of that conversation if not I can tag you. 

16 hours ago, Troy said:

7 hours ago, Delano said:

Its not as simple as yes or no. Troy. Going forward i will be neutral and will post other people's words and definitions. 

@Troy

I thought this was pretty clear apparently it wasnt. I am neutral and will quote other people's words and definitions. For a change of pace. 

If am take a neutral position how is my reasoning even knowable. You can assume that's a rhetorical question. When in fact it is a statement. 

I am nit certain but rhetorical questins may in effect be statements or declarations. 

A Myth is something true that never happened. 

he spent his life comparing myths and religions from around the world in an attempt to understand humanity and its fascination with stories.

Joseph Campbell 

Thanks  for the complement but your praise not withstanding. I have lost interest in trying to provoke or promote thinking differently about issues. This is my position based on communications i have had in the last week. The effort versus the outcome simply is not worth it to me. 

Based on conversations we have had our entire lives both my partner and i have decided to withdraw from certain dynamics. 

17 minutes ago, Delano said:

Based on conversations we have had our entire lives both my partner and i have decided to withdraw from certain dynamics. 

Makes sense.

In my current  situation, we've decided to opt for honestly. It makes for some difficult conversations, but we are better off afterwards.  This does however require trust and love -- usually not easy to find in another person.  The goal is not always agreement, sometimes it is just understanding 🙂

On 12/20/2018 at 3:59 PM, Troy said:

Just because I disagree with Chevdove on this issue and the commingling of science and Christianity in general, does not mean I don't support her.  In fact, I submit I'm more supportive of her because she knows my position and I'm willing to hear hers.  You are confusing patronization with being supportive.

@Troy Thank you! 

On 12/20/2018 at 4:39 PM, Delano said:

I said earlier I agree with Pioneer about being neutral and not having a position. I am pretty sure you were part of that conversation if not I can tag you. 

I appreciat the support. Especially when a certain idea that has been presented is NOT EXPECTED then, I think it is wise for a person to take a neutral position to allow time to ponder. I think sometimes, being neutral, is sort of like protecting oneself in order to get time to think about something that may be an approach to an idea not seen before. And at the same time, it offers the person bringing the idea, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT while not making conclusions until the idea has been well considered.

IMO, I know I brought some unexpected information to the table! LOL. I know what I did.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:39 AM, Delano said:
On 12/21/2018 at 7:59 AM, Troy said:

Just because I disagree with Chevdove on this issue and the commingling of science and Christianity in general, does not mean I don't support her

I never said you didn't support her position so why are you saying this?

Did you forget to answer @Troy

7 hours ago, Troy said:

...a dialogue involves both parties answering questions the other asks or at least acknowledging that they will not answer the question before moving on.

@TroyYou and Del are combatants in debating 2018 style:a clash of the monologues.  😉

On 12/16/2018 at 7:51 AM, Delano said:

@Chevdove

I am sure you can find a YouTube clip of Bonobo chimps. It may change your mind. 

I answered your question before you asked it. And you didn't bother to watch the clip 

@Troy

On 12/17/2018 at 3:05 AM, Troy said:

So @Delano do these Bonobos perfrom fellacio on or sodimize each other? I've heard of this of homosexual bonobos before, but never thought to look into it. 

On 12/21/2018 at 7:59 AM, Troy said:

Your belief (or not) in the virgin birth or Christ or the or the asexual production of a male child from a female does matter.  Are you really being supportive of @Chevdove by not revealing what you actually believe?

On 12/21/2018 at 8:39 AM, Delano said:

Ask Chevdove 

I never said you didn't support her position so why are you saying this. 

On 12/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, Delano said:

Its not as simple as yes or no. Troy. Going forward i will be neutral and will post other people's words and definitions. 

@Troy

On 12/22/2018 at 4:53 AM, Delano said:

On 12/21/2018 at 3:21 PM, Troy said:

No need to tag me Del. A simple yes or no would suffice. 

On 12/22/2018 at 4:53 AM, Delano said:

A Myth is something true that never happened

The Bible is mythology, so its not a simple yes or no answer. Myths never happened but contain truths. 

@Troy

There is a difference betwen me not answering. And you not hearing the answer that you want to hear. 

5 hours ago, Troy said:

@Cynique again the "battling monologues" is a consequence of dodging questions...

You are being to hard on yourself @Troy.

I didn't comment about you accidentally deleting my post. Since you had deleted a clip because you didn't understand why i posted it. And you didn't comprehend my cryptic explanation. 

Which is interesting, you delete what you don't understand. I will leave that right here. 

19 hours ago, Delano said:

I didn't comment about you accidentally deleting my post. Since you had deleted a clip because you didn't understand why i posted it. And you didn't comprehend my cryptic explanation. 

No. The clip was posted at least 4 times and on old and completely unrealeted posts.  It was clearly a mistake either a bug or a mistake on your part. I NEVER delete posts just because I dont like what written. 

20 hours ago, Delano said:

The Bible is mythology, so its not a simple yes or no answer. Myths never happened but contain truths

@Delano the answer is simple. Introducing mythology is subterfuge and clouds the issue. I was talking about women giving birth asexually and how Chevdove mixes science with religion.

After all your copy and pasting you STILL have not said if you believe that virgins can give birth to boys. 

You refuse to be clear. 

@Delano Is the "myth" of the virgin birth of Christ true in your view true?

4 hours ago, Troy said:

The Bible is mythology, so its not a simple yes or no answer. Myths never happened but contain truths

4 hours ago, Troy said:

the answer is simple. Introducing mythology is subterfuge and clouds the issue. I was talking about women giving birth asexually and how Chevdove mixes science with religion.

After all your copy and pasting you STILL have not said if you believe that virgins can give birth to boys. 

You refuse to be clear

@Delano Is the "myth" of the virgin birth of Christ true in your view true?

Pay close attention to the answer Troy I am writing very slowly. 

A Myth is something true that never happened. So i believe the truth that is revealed, but not the story thay reveals it. So either I am being cryptic or you....