Kevin Hart Shows Some Heart

Political correctness is becoming as stifling as those it targets.  It is totally shutting down comedy and satire, forbidding people to laugh at the foibles of the human condition.   But this was inevitable as the pendulum swings from one extreme to the other, and times change.     

• Like 3

Yeah i heard the radio host blow a gasket over a tweet that was a joke. Hart said something like if he saw his son playing with his sisters dolls he would smash the doll house over his head.  The talk show host said Hart was advocating violence against children -- oh brother!

Apparently Hart did tweet an apology today. I did not look for it.

Yeah i know very few twitter users who are not marketing something. Besides you dont need an account since the media covers tweets.

After I did some quick research on what he said, I know how I feel, but don't know how to respond about this issue. 

The word used against him is 'his homophobic tweet'; Well, that word 'HOMOPHOBIC' is used so much and sometimes I feel it is used as a method of intimidation. 

So, Kevin doesn't have a right to raise his children as he chooses and within 'what legal bounds'? 

@ChevdoveWell, when you announce in a public venue how you intend to raise your kids, and what you say is offensive to a minority group, you should be prepared to be censured by the people who have hired you for a job.  It is comparable to the announced host for the Oscars being white and him vowing that  if his daughter married a black guy, he would put her out the house.  Nobody is suing Kevin about what he said and had Kevin honored the Academy's request for him to apologize again, he'd still be emceeing the show. Welcome to the 2018 world of political correctness.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is so crazy how, after decades, this GAY ISSUE has now be aligned with Black Americans and human rights. I remember years ago hearing the argument of GAYS being aligned with BLACKS-- BLACKS & GAYS--I remember hearing a few Black people NOT liking this comparison. Now that GAY RIGHTS have become a POLITICAL issue, it is funny how now, it is BLACK PEOPLE that are being CORRECTED for speaking out against GAYS. IRONIC.

Nevertheless, I now understand another whole issue too, that has been kept hidden from us in the educational system about the science of being born intersexed with the Y-DNA. I now understand why Whites have argued this point continually, in that some people are 'born gay', so, I now realize too, that this issue is not solely 'a policial correctness' but it is also 'a scientific correctness'; but the problem is that many Black people have been deprived of this aspect in our educational system. But more importantly, Black people are being railroaded too and tricked into accepting a crooked aspect of this 'political correctness'.

If someone is BORN INTERSEXED, they are BORN WITH A Y-DNA or an SRY-GENE that only comes from a Y-DNA chromosome, therefore that is scientifically a MALE!!!--even if their phenotypically FEMALE; just as the Bible details. This is where Black people are being wronged with this 'political correctness'. But if a person is born without this INTERSEXED-Y-GENDER  and is either a Biological Male or Female, that stems from the origin of the MODERN HOMINDIS--The African Race--and this is the underlying issue that is being kept out of this American 'political correctness' and therefore Black people are being miseducated into believing that 'to be GAY is a choice'---OH BUT NO!!!

So if Jamie lee curtis wants to flaunt her sexuality, then why should Keven Hart be sensored for speaking about how he raises is children and not allowed to host the Oscars? I get it, in that he is in 'their arena' and he gets his money in a society and pays him to accept this GAY RIGHT MOVEMENT as being a normal human presence, but now after thinking about how this issue has come down throught the decades being aligned with BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS, I can also see how Black people are being exploited.

INTERSEXED BEINGS can be born African too, but the percentage is much lower because it has been scientifically proven that this phenomenon does not originate with Black AFricans but the pre-modern hominids--Neanderthals.

If an Intersexed person competes in the Olympics, 'HE' cannot compete as a woman no matter how feminine 'he' appears and no matter how low 'his' ANDROGEN LEVELS register because well, they usually win because of that little bit of 'Y' related hormone that woman do not have!!!

This is the scientific basis of this system aligning GAYS with BLACK RIGHTS that is not being taught in our educational system. 

Yes but look how it took a brother like NICK CANNON to come to Kevin's rescue and point out the hypocrisy of some of the same Caucasian women like Chelsea Handler and Amy Schumer who calling Hart "homophobic" but were actually using gay slurs in the past THEMSELVES !

Nick Cannon has come to the defense of Kevin Hart after he stepped down from hosting the 91st annual Academy Awards next year due to backlash from homophobic tweets he posted a decade ago.

In a string of tweets, Cannon called out multiple comedians who have also written homophobic tweets in their past.

In a past tweet, comedian Chelsea Handler for exampleused the term "f-g bird." Canon wondered if she had received any backlash.

https://www.essence.com/celebrity/nick-cannon-defends-kevin-hart-over-homophobic-tweets/

I have much respect for Nick Cannon for this one.

@Chevdove
Chev

Did you know that the United States and other Western nations are now THREATENING to cut aid and humanitarian resources off from many African and Carribean nations unless they change their policies and start accepting homosexuality and transgenderism in their societies?

Homosexuality is being actively promoted toward people of color in both Africa and Asia.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I have much respect for Nick Cannon for this one.

@Pioneer1 Yes! Thank you for this info. Go NicK! 

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Homosexuality is being actively promoted toward people of color in both Africa and Asia.

@Pioneer1 Yes, this is so disturbing and really anger me. I can't even put my anger into words when it comes to this. 

But, nevertheless, deep down inside, I know they won't win when it comes to Africa! Yes!!!

There will be some countries in Africa that will be slow to block this issue, but then there are some countries that will continue to be defensive.

I have a big, big, big problem with this HOMOSEXUAL/PEDOPHILIA law. You have no idea, how much it bothers me!

This HOMOSEXUAL/PEDOPHILE law is completely aimed at our Black African children and this is the very basis of ALL OF MY RESEARCH!

Do you 2 equate advocating acceptance of LGBT people as an attempt to turn straight people into gay ones? The LGBT issue is about inclusion instead of exclusion, about accepting people for who they are and not discriminating against them. It's a humanitarian cause.  

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Cynique said:

Do you 2 equate advocating acceptance of LGBT people as an attempt to turn straight people into gay ones?

@Cynique No. I could have accepted them wholeheartedly had it not been for this bait and switched system that came in under false pretenses and then changing their laws after they accused the Native Americans of being 'gays' and 'steers' and 'queers' and etc. and needing to be massacred and such. 

I could have accepted them had it not been for what happened to Black children during slavery and their aggressive rapes. 

The LGBT issue is about inclusion instead of exclusion, about accepting people for who they are and not discriminating against them. It's a humanitarian cause.  

Cynique, not for me due to the personal stories that I have come across in which all of the Gays I hear about have been raped and/or molested when they were children. If someone is born intersexed and they choose to be whatever gender they want, I accept wholeheartedly, but when children are born biologically male or female and sexually molested then, I am enraged.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Neely Fuller has said for decades that the biggest and LAST trick of White Supremacy....is to try and fool people of color about their sexuality and get them sexually confused.

Who gives a damn what "Needy Full-of-it" says? He and you give white people too much credit.  They can't even sort out their own sexuality.  They are the ones who have determined that sexual orientation is present at birth and exists because of how the brain is wired and that this cannot be reversed or altered.   

• Haha 1

They are the ones who have determined that sexual orientation is present at birth and exists because of how the brain is wired and that this cannot be reversed or altered.   

@Cynique Part of this is truth because it is science based. But as far as it being reversed, I believe that when children's souls are 'snatched from birth' meaning, they are molested, they can be conditioned to believe what anyone wants them to believe. 

As a Biology major who has studied animal behavior and concerning the higher creatures, BEFORE 2006 with the Senator Obama campaign, all of the science was that NO homosexual behaviors exist among animals with the exception of being put in captivity and even this was stated to be only rare cases in which the primates mimic behaviors.

Now after the Obama Movement, the books are written as if male animals were walking down the aisle, one with a white wedding dress on and the other with a tuxedo--two homosexual male animals--getting married.

Higher Animals do not bond homosexually so, it would be ridiculous to believe that Humans born BIOLOGICALLY male or female would be wired to believe that they should be the opposite gender.

NO, this homosexual confusion begins with the intersexed Neanderthals who became apart of the modern Homonid world by deception. It is a great evil because it starts with the raping of children.

PIONEER

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Neely Fuller has said for decades that the biggest and LAST trick of White Supremacy....is to try and fool people of color about their sexuality and get them sexually confused.

@Pioneer1 This is so on point.

It really is the LAST trick of White Supremacy.

Who gives a damn what "Needy Full-of-it" says? He and you give white people too much credit.  They can't even sort out their own sexuality.

Yeah, this is the very problem, but didn't Neely Fuller address this?

Cynique

They can't even sort out their own sexuality. They are the ones who have determined that sexual orientation is present at birth

Well that sounds like a major contradiction in your observations.

Whether their conclusion actually has valitity or not....how can someone who has DETERMINED something be confused about it an unable to "sort it out"?????

Chev

For decades Neely Fuller Jr. has been predicting how they were trying to promote homosexuality and gender neutrality among AfroAmericans to reduce the population and create confusion and fighting among the men and women over gender roles.
...even back in the 60s he was saying this.

Check out this 4 minute clip of Neely Fuller breaking down precisely how they are trying to destroy the Black community through sexual confusion:

https://youtu.be/a3qUE8GGDvk

This man was the late great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing's (The Isis Papers) mentor and he's still coherent and sharp as a razor at 90 years old giving interviews.

You should really check out his work and his lectures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Whether their conclusion actually has valitity or not....how can someone who has DETERMINED something be confused about it an unable to "sort it out"?????

Because there is another white school of though that says homosexuality is a choice and therapy can reverse the condition.  

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Because there is another white school of though that says homosexuality is a choice and therapy can reverse the condition.  

Then they have NOT determined....as you claimed....that sexuality is wired at birth, they are still in disagreement with eachother about it and in your words "still trying to sort it out".

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Then they have NOT determined....as you claimed....that sexuality is wired at birth, they are still in disagreement with eachother about it and in your words "still trying to sort it out".

Exactly, so why are and your Neely buddy attributing all of this capability to white people when it comes to influencing black people's sexuality? Since some  say homosexuality is a choice  and others say it is natural, how are these sinister white conspirators going to agree on how to confuse dumb, gullible, black folks about their sexual orientation?  Your accusations are silly.    

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Exactly, so why are and your Neely buddy attributing all of this capability to white people when it comes to influencing black people's sexuality? Since some  say homosexuality is a choice  and others say it is natural, how are these sinister white conspirators going to agree on how to confuse dumb, gullible, black folks about their sexual orientation?  Your accusations are silly.    

Because unlike you, neither me nor Mr. Fuller make blanket statements about all people....White or Black.

Mr. Fuller didn't say all White people are plotting to confuse people of color, just a key group called the White Supremacists.

And no the White Supremacists are NOT confused and still trying to sort things out when it comes to human sexuality....they already know about it.
They're trying to confuse YOU.

They may APPEAR to disagree with eachother but that's just a front.

Just like the leadership of the Democrat and Republican party PRETEND that they are arguing and not getting along.....just a front and diguise.
They are really working together.

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Because unlike you, neither me nor Mr. Fuller make blanket statements about all people....White or Black.

That's one of your devious lies.

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just like the leadership of the Democrat and Republican party PRETEND that they are arguing and not getting along.....just a front and diguise.

All Democrats and Republicans? Or just some?    All black people are targets for this homosexual conversion or just some.  How long do you think it will take these conspirators to turn you into a gay guy?  i'd say about a month. There's no reason to think you would be spared.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chevdove said:

NO, this homosexual confusion begins with the intersexed Neanderthals who became apart of the modern Homonid world by deception. It is a great evil because it starts with the raping of children.

Wow.

@Pioneer1 i listened to the fuller clip. You know there are FAR more gay white men in the united states than there are gay Black men. If there is a conspiracy, then it appears to be backfiring, dont you think?

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 11:04 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You should really check out his work and his lectures.

@Pioneer1 Thank you! You know, in the past, I have tried to find a good bio of him, because I thought there would have been more information other than just being linked to the late Dr. Francis. However, I can appreciate his statments. 

@Troy

12 hours ago, Troy said:

You know there are FAR more gay white men in the united states than there are gay Black men. If there is a conspiracy, then it appears to be backfiring, dont you think?

I don't know where or what source you have gotten your proof and statistic data from, but based on other information, I would agree that the white men (white world) are much more numerous in this 'gay' status than the Black world. 

However in terms of 'conspiracy' why then, after the 8 years of the Obama campaign for this 'Change' that became more defined in his second term, did it have to be 'a Black African President' to cause this law to become 'the poster child for the Black AFrican world'!? In this respect, it doesn't matter that there are more gay white men in the US than Black men, because the world now equates this status to Black men; thanks to Obama. So therefore, the conspiracy was directed toward Black African Americans. We are the ones, like KEvin Hart, being under watch on how we accept this law. It really makes me angry. 

13 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I don't know where or what source you have gotten your proof and statistic data from, but based on other information, I would agree that the white men (white world) are much more numerous in this 'gay' status than the Black world. 

Whew you scared me for a second Chevdove.  You have answered your own question;  there are more white men in the US than there are Black men. Which implies that you understand that homosexuality is not a function of race (obviously, because there is only one race). If you understand this you can move on from this fictional conspiracy theory.

I feel your anger for how Kevin was treated.  But I say F*ck the Academy.  We are WAY TOO dependent upon white institutions for validation and continue to reject our own. 

So I'm not angry with the Academy, what I find troubling is our dependence upon them. Look, I understand hosting the Oscars comes with a big fat paycheck and the potential for bigger paydays and this is really the bottom line. But to get their money you have to sell out.

Kevin refusing to sell out is why my level of respect for him went up.  Kevin is not the only own one to make gay jokes, fat jokes, ugly jokes. retard jokes, race jokes, gender jokes marriage jokes, dead baby jokes,  etc, etc.  This is what comedians do.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

homosexuality is not a function of race

@Troy I'm not sure what you are getting at. Homosexuality is used to hurt Black Africans, but I don't see it as being either White or Black, rather I see it as a method used to come against the Biological Male World and this begins with the Modern Homonids, meaning THE BLACK AFRICAN MAN. That Y-DNA that goes back to THE BLACK AFRICAN MAN. This homosexual ploy is aimed against BLACK AFRICA and absolutely the men of this whole world whether, White European or Native American or etc. 

So, absolutely many of THE WHITE 'RACE' of men and women who are aware of this exploitation against manhood is just as angry as anyone should be with common sense. But the beginning of it is that it struck against the Original Black AFrican mankind. 

MARK THIS STATEMENT @Troy !!!

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

there is only one race)

You are using the word 'RACE'!!! That is the wrong word to use! This word is used to put forth confusion. 

There are different species of HOMONIDS and the HOMO-NEADERTHALS are DISTINCT frome the HOMO-SAPIENS. The Homo-Neanderthalensis are MARKED as being intersexed and mutated. They are a mutated version of the Denisovan. the name descriptions given of these beings are based on our language today but they are well classified and proven to have intermixed with the Homo-Sapiens. Their DNA is distinct.

They are NOT extinct. That is a deception. They are distinct in the dominant form, but not the recessive form!!!!!!!

As I said before, I can perfectly accept intersexed people today, but to deceive and miseducate the Black AFrican world on how they intermixed with the modern man and now, hide history is pure evil.

Don't you understand what happened in ancient Egypt? This is the very reason why Moses freaked out. He was surrounded by these intersexed homosexual-pedophiles. It doesn't matter how fair skinned Black AFrican people are, if they come from the African origin, they are distinct from the species today, that express this intersex presence. IF A PERSON IS BORN INTERSEXED, then that means they are born with y-dna or the sry-gene that can only come from y-dna. That means they are scientifically MALES. This is an origin NOT OF THE AFRICAN MAN!!!!!!!!! So many times, they can choose to live as being male or female depending on many issues, but scientifically as the Bible states, they are MALES because of the Y-DNA. This is the origin of the confusion of homosexuality going on today. 

Troy

You know there are FAR more gay white men in the united states than there are gay Black men. If there is a conspiracy, then it appears to be backfiring, dont you think?

Yes there are far more gay White men in the United States and I also believe that the PERCENTAGE of homosexuality among them is higher also.  However, homosexuality among them has ALWAYS been higher and is fairly common.

Going back centuries if not millenia if you look at how common homosexual relationships were in ancient Rome and Greece.
Homosexuality is nothing new or "uncommon" in Caucasian society.  It just alternates from persecution to acceptance at different moments in history.

However what IS new and uncommon is the increasing amount of homosexuality as well as it's acceptance being seen in African societies not only in the United States but in various communities around the globe!

Although homosexuality may have existed among some Africans in the past, it is miniscule compared to the amount that you see among Black people today and it DEFINATELY wasn't accepted as much as it is today which means some OUTSIDE FORCE must be influencing this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yes there are far more gay White men in the United States and I also believe that the PERCENTAGE of homosexuality among them is higher also.  However, homosexuality among them has ALWAYS been higher and is fairly common.

Going back centuries if not millenia if you look at how common homosexual relationships were in ancient Rome and Greece.
Homosexuality is nothing new or "uncommon" in Caucasian society.  It just alternates from persecution to acceptance at different moments in history.

And you have the nerve to talk about Del making unsubstantiated statements. You can' even spell "definitely" correctly so stfu. 

All of a sudden everybody is an authority on homosexuality, dutifully  accepting the veracity of white scientists prone to advancing white supremacy.  

Homosexuality has even been noted in animals. i read somewhere.  But i can't cite the source so anyone can feel free to challenge this.    

• Thanks 1

Cynique

Homosexuality has even been noted in animals. i read somewhere. But i can't cite the source so anyone can feel free to challenge this.

Lol, citing YOUR sources is easy.
Let me guess....
You got that information from:   some White person

Claiming that something occurs in the animal kingdom doesn't exempt it from having man-made origins nor human influence on it's prevelance.

Cancer and physical defects also occur in the animal kingdom but they CLEARLY occur with much more prevelance under toxic conditions caused by humans such as polluted water, air, and soil.

Blah, blah, blah.  is that the best you can do?  I'd been more impressed had you not said anything. the animal kingdom is a very good barometer of what is instinctive and natural.  There's nothing clear about cancer in animals.  Cancer has always been around also.

@Chevdove homosexuality also has nothing to do with gender or geographic origin.

19 hours ago, Chevdove said:

This homosexual ploy is aimed against BLACK AFRICA and absolutely the men of this whole world whether, White European or Native American or etc. 

Who is behind this nefarious plan and what is their goal?

19 hours ago, Chevdove said:

You are using the word 'RACE'!!! That is the wrong word to use! This word is used to put forth confusion. 

There are different species of HOMONIDS and the HOMO-NEADERTHALS are DISTINCT frome the HOMO-SAPIENS

Yiu know Neanderthals are extinct right?

@Pioneer1 yes it appears there us indeed a great if pressure for acceptance of homosexuality. 

Is this a bad thing? While it is not my life style, is what two consenting adults do really our business? Sure given the way i was raised seeing two dudes pressed up on each other is not the first i want to see, but im not into extreme displays of public effection by heterosexuals either. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yiu know Neanderthals are extinct right?

@Troy I addressed that statement in my post. 

If scientist say that today many of us, especially Europeans, have Neanderthal DNA, then we today are expressing two different species or origin! 

Therefore, it should be obvious that the scientist are NOT summarizing the complete truth. 

If two species mate and have an offspring, and that offspring continues to reproduce then, both species are represented. 

As I said, the dominant presence is extinct but the recessive form is still here since we today still express this DNA continually through our reproduction.

A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare). [1][12]

Horses and donkeys are different species, with different numbers of chromosomes.

Of the two F1 (first generation hybrids) between these two species, a mule is easier

to obtain than a hinny, which is the offspring of a female donkey (jenny) and a male horse (stallion)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule

Still today, there are DONKEYS, and MARES and MULES and etc. being born and, therefore, the Mules shows that DONKEYS are not extinct

and also MARES and not extinct. A MULES would be a hybrid of both and would not this mean that the mule is also part donkey and part horse?

How can the horse or donkey be extinct then?

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well considering the formation of this system in that it concentrated on dominating THE DARK CONTINENT, it would seem that it is a part of the White Supremacist Movement.

I would find it hard to believe that in all of the victims of chattel slavery that homosexual acts was not committed.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Although homosexuality may have existed among some Africans in the past, it is miniscule compared to the amount that you see among Black people today and it DEFINATELY wasn't accepted as much as it is today which means some OUTSIDE FORCE must be influencing this.

@Pioneer1 Thank you!!!!!! 

9 hours ago, Cynique said:

All of a sudden everybody is an authority on homosexuality, dutifully  accepting the veracity of white scientists prone to advancing white supremacy.  

@Cynique I'm not an authority on this subject, but just sharing my research and opinion.

But if white scientist are saying that the Biological Male that correlates to their Y-DNA HAPLOID grouping, BASAL A [basal Adam] that is in all Y-DNA CHROMOSOMES all originate from BLack Africa then, how is that advancing white supremacy?

9 hours ago, Cynique said:

Homosexuality has even been noted in animals. i read somewhere.  But i can't cite the source so anyone can feel free to challenge this.   

@Cynique 

I mentioned this too. And I said that I noticed after 2006, the reports were deliberately changed from the earlier stances about homosexuality in the higher animals. So, I did google to refresh my memory and confirmed this trick.

But even though statements are made to try and state a lie, NO SERIOUS SCIENTIST WILL SAY THAT PRIMATES ARE EXHIBITING HOMOSEXUALITY, they specifically say that 'many animals including the primates show HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIORS!!!!!!! LOL. Scientist then go on to defind the difference between these terms 'homosexuality' vs 'homosexual behavior'.

They admit that only humans have homosexual bonding relationships and as of yet NOT ANY OTHER ANIMAL DOES THIS. 

11 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

If scientist say that today many of us, especially Europeans, have Neanderthal DNA, then we today are expressing two different species or origin! 

Sure some Europeans have DNA from Neanderthals, but they (and we) share FAR more DNA with Gorillas.  Does that make us Gorillas?  Of course not.

There are very small difference in the genomes of humans -- almost trivial, but those small difference are enough to make all of unique while still being amazing similar.  We are family. 

Racism is thrust upon Black people by people with small minds, so we must deal with it.  But if you ask me, all the focus on racial differences is a big waste of time and divisive.

20 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Well considering the formation of this system in that it concentrated on dominating THE DARK CONTINENT, it would seem that it is a part of the White Supremacist Movement.

I would find it hard to believe that in all of the victims of chattel slavery that homosexual acts was not committed.

So you believe that white supremacists (the alt right, skinheads, etc) have created a global agenda to promulgate homosexuality across all races?  How will this advance their cause?

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

...but scientifically as the Bible states...

Chevdove I'll tell you the truth any sentence that include this is one which I will normally will not finish reading. the Bible has NOTHING to do with science.  Chevdove at the end of the day I believe you to be a sincere and righteous person who is seeking to increase their understanding of the world, but if there is one takeaway here don't confuse the Bible with science.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

If it is now admitted that scientifically, DNA shows Biological males are originated from the African man and the Bible states that the adversary is against 

the PREISTHOOD, than don't you think that this aim is against Black African men espeically and to get them to accept homosexual bonding as normal and

this as being possibly part of the 'nefarious plan' and goal, that is to strike down mankind [all mankind] but especially the original mankind ultimately?

I am not against homosexual man bonding for life, but I am against raping little boys, Black AFrican boys with the purpose of racism, domination and control.

That is pure evil. 

15 minutes ago, Troy said:

the Bible has NOTHING to do with science.

That is so NOT true but can you give me an example, since you are so sure about that?

don't confuse the Bible with science.

That is so NOT true but can you give me an example, since you are so sure about that?

I know i didn't get my science degree from a high college, but it was accredited, I have applied 

my education and contrasted and compared, so I beg to differ with you on that score. 

The Bible is ancient written and published works by many different human beings and

it was based on science. 

Sure some Europeans have DNA from Neanderthals, but they (and we) share FAR more DNA with Gorillas.  Does that make us Gorillas?  Of course not.

@Troy This is so NOT true! But the best way that I can express this point is to ask you or anyone that believes that we modern humans are closer to Gorillas than Neanderthals would be these types of questions. Neanderthals are proven to speak intelligent languages and have other behaviors like making fire and etc. so:

As of yet today,

Have you seen any gorillas driving cars?

Have you seen any gorillas building huts or houses?

Have you seen any gorillas building camp fires?

Has anyone been able to carry on a conversation, talking, with gorrillas?

No, we are not as closely related to gorillas as White Supremacist would have you to believe.

5 hours ago, Chevdove said:

But if white scientist are saying that the Biological Male that correlates to their Y-DNA HAPLOID grouping, BASAL A [basal Adam] that is in all Y-DNA CHROMOSOMES all originate from BLack Africa then, how is that advancing white supremacy?

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

...than don't you think that this aim is against Black African men espeically and to get them to accept homosexual bonding as normal and

this as being possibly part of the 'nefarious plan' and goal, that is to strike down mankind [all mankind] but especially the original mankind ultimately?

@ChevdoveWell, all of what you revealed above seems to be compatible with a white supremacist agenda.    Although total acceptance of white man's science goes against some of the arguments advanced on this board.  All of which muddles things.   i do find this research data interesting, however.  

21 hours ago, Cynique said:

Although total acceptance of white man's science goes against some of the arguments advanced on this board.  All of which muddles things.   i do find this research data interesting, however. 

@Cynique Thank you, thank you, thank you!-- for giving this consideration!

On 12/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Cynique said:

Homosexuality has even been noted in animals. 

23 hours ago, Delano said:

Bonobo chimps 

@Delano yes, I can see the rhetoric about this species too, but the updated references seems to be such a contradiction amongst this scientific community on their breakdown of the terms 'homosexual behaviors' vs 'homosexuality'.

On 12/14/2018 at 8:20 AM, Chevdove said:

Let's start with the immaculate conception.  Is there a scientific basis for virgins giving birth?  Let try people being raised from the dead after being crucified and buried for three days....  How about walking water, parting a sea, or even the very prospect of an omnipotent being creating the multiverse out of nothing.  Do you want me to continue -- just pick one and give me the scientific basis for it.

but I am against raping little boys,

Everybody here is against raping young boys.  

This is so NOT true! But the best way that I can express this point is to ask you or anyone that believes that we modern humans are closer to Gorillas than Neanderthals

My point went completely over your head and you misinterpreted it.  You can reread what I wrote. I think it was pretty clear.

@Chevdove homosexual behaviour equals homosexuality when there's choice. So if you're in prison, and preferably the opposite sex. But if your partner never has sex with you and only has sex with men. Yet says he is heterosexual, you believe him?

I am sure you can find a YouTube clip of Bonobo chimps. It may change your mind. 

17 hours ago, Delano said:

But if your partner never has sex with you and only has sex with men. Yet says he is heterosexual, you believe him?

LOL, yeah, Now, that would be obvious. That would be homosexual behavior and homosexuality. 

"I am sure you can find a YouTube clip of Bonobo chimps. It may change your mind." 

Well, I have googled again, and still don't see anything huge that differs from my other observations, specifically about the way this government has change their publications about this subject in order to re-define homosexuality. It seems to me the same-ole same-ole thing as it was thousands and thousands of years ago, only they are deceptive continually about certain facts. That is my problem with this issue, and what happened to Kevin Hart, brings it out. They want to take issue with him and mark it by dropping him from being the MC of the Oscars, but as Nick Cannon, pointed out, nothing was charged against the White women who had done the same thing! 

So, as I believe, this system is not trying to make a 'coexistence' neutral, but they are instigating SOMETHING and it is aimed against BLACKS and this is not new, IMO. 

So, in terms of the BONOBO, here is some things that come to my mind when  I re-looked at some references: [1] Some of the research is about infant Bonobo behaviors, [2] it seems most, if not all, is based on Bonobos IN CAPTIVITY or some type of CONTROLLED RESERVE, [3] it is only a 20 year study that they are drawing conclusion on [4]  Behavior vs relationship----- no lasting relationships with the same animal, meaning it is more like GROUP SEX, and last but more important [5] Most of the HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR [HOMOSEXUALITY] is done by females!!! That means that this government is like--ENTRAPPING BLACK MALES to think that this phenomena is normal based on a study that involves FEMALE HIGHER ANIMALS!!! LOL What a trick! They are showing a MATRIARCHAL DOMINANT SOCIETY of PRimates! Here are some links:

During World War II, when the Allies bombed Munich, the city’s zookeepers are said to have

reported that the chimpanzees survived the trauma of the nearby destruction. The bonobos all died

of heart attacks. Observing bonobos in captivity, Savage-Rumbaugh probably expected

to find a violent social regime similar to the one made famous by Goodall.

https://www.laphamsquarterly.org/animals/our-orgiastic-future?page=all

https://www.livescience.com/44464-bonobo-homosexuality-natural.html

This New World Government Order has changed the publications about homosexuality for specific reasons that they term as being normal, meanwhile, after our Black president has ushered in this law, legalizing homosexuality, somehow African Americans are being attacked on higher level that the recent past, and I believe there is a connection to both of these two significant current events.

MOTIVATION & SOCIAL BEHAVIORS

Homosexuality animals is seen as controversial by social conservatives because it asserts

the naturalness of homosexuality in humans, while others counter that it has no

implications and is nonsensical to equate natural animal

behaviors to morality. [6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

So that is an interesting quote and here is why; Of all of the observations of this so-called natural MORAL animal homosexual behavior that is being associated to us humans today, and justifying homosexual behavior as ‘natural’ the authors have failed to also stress that these higher PRIMATE animals practice GROUP SEX of which commonly includes ADULT PRIMATES HAVING SEX WITH THEIR YOUNG [ie IMMATURE] and also SEX OCCURS BETWEEN THE YOUNG akin to CHILD SEX. LOL. So, I guess that will be our next law passed:

By Melissa Hogen boom, 6 February 2015

… Junior bonobos may use sex to bond with more dominant group members, allowing

them to climb the social ladder. … Even the young comfort each other

with hugs and sex.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

But the other vital aspect of this correlating primate homosexual behaviors to human homosexuals today would be that the observations are mostly of FEMALE PRIMATE HOMOSEXUALS of whom engage in sexual copulation and etc. So far, the male primates have not been observed to respond as do the female primates. And again, unless we understand the existence of INTERSEXED HOMINIDS and their GENETIC MAKEUP in comparison and contrast to the Modern Hominids, the MATRIARCHAL ASPECT OF THE ANIMAL WORLD in comparison to Homo Sapiens as being the HIGHEST FORM OF ‘ANIMAL’ EXISTENCE will not be understood. I can understand observation and classification of social and sexual behaviors amongst the animal kingdoms of the world, but why in the world would modern humans turn around and regard primitive behaviors as being normal without the consideration of the distinct differences in the primitive hominid’s anatomy versus the modern human anatomy today?

so now, this is funny, sort of: In the past, Black Africans were mocked and deemed justified to undergo the Slave Ship Trade System and the chattel slave system because we were acting like monkeys, swinging from trees, in other words, we were acting uncivilized—PRIMITIVE; Oh but now, it’s good to connect today’s homosexual behavior to our ‘cousins’ the GREAT APE FAMILY of PRIMITIVE PRIMATES. Now, it’s okay to associate homosexuals to being normal because, hey, the monkeys and gorillas and etc. do it. It is as if they are trying to encourage Black women to become dominant, but the problem won't be Black men, but we would be left vulnerable to being attached by White Supremacist--we would be called dogs and etc. and we'd be left without any coverage or defense from STRAIGHT BLACK AFRICAN MEN! Are Black feminist women being supported and defended by EFFIMIMANT or GAY BLACK AFRICAN MEN!? No, whether we are apart of the LBGT community or Straight, we seem to be addressing our being 'left unprotected' by Straight Black men! What a confusion! The Matriarchal system of apes vs the Matriarchal system of hominids. In my research, there are many healthy Matriarchal Systmes in ancient times, but they are not defined on the basis of homosexuality! 

But as far as people of African Descent, who have been suppressed and miseducated under a global Colonial government system, if they do not understand the deliberate miseducation about the presence of  the INTERSEXED HOMONIDS THAT EXISTED prior to the MODERN HUMANS that are born ‘anatomically male or female’, they will continue to be exploited to further a cause and to put forth a law that goes against their presence, but more importantly, it will go against the well-being of our offspring. False propaganda has been put out about the past in that there was a peaceful coexistence that occurred in ancient times between intersexed Hominids and Anatomically male and female Hominids, but this would be a total lie. If that were so, then ask yourselves, why haven’t you been taught about this history!? The truth would be that, during these times, the most devastating outcome was that of the dark and suppressed victimization of little African children, especially Black African male babies. But hey, maybe history won’t repeat itself . . .

For the first time, homosexual behaviour between female gorillas has

been documented by UWA scientist Associate Professor Cyril Grueter.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com.au/videos/other/homosexual-gorillas-4260.aspx

Published online 2016 May 11. Doi; [10.1371/journal.pone.0154185], PMCID: PMC4864209, Pmid:27167861

Homosexual Behavior in Female Mountain Gorillas: Reflection of Dominance, Affiliation, Reconciliation or Arousal?

Cyril C. Grueter1 and Tara S. Stoinski2, Elisabetta Palagi, Editor

There have also been reports of same-sex sexual interactions

between immature individuals and between adults

and immatures [2, 13, 15].

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4864209/

BONOBOS

The culture is a matriarchy

where competition is

redirected into a communitarian sexual appetite.

https://psmag.com/environment/bonobos-have-sex-with-everyone-are-awesome-may-hold-key-to-our-past-59956

By Melissa Hogen boom, 6 February 2015

Males that have had a fight sometimes perform genital-to-genital touching,

known as “penis fencing”, as a way of reducing tension.

More rarely, they also kiss, perform fellatio and massage each other’s genitals.

All these species might be best described as “bisexual”. Like the Japanese macaques and the fruit flies, they switch

easily between same-sex and opposite-sex behaviours. They don’t show a consistent sexual orientation.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

21 hours ago, Troy said:

My point went completely over your head and you misinterpreted it.  You can reread what I wrote. I think it was pretty clear.

@Troy okay. I will look at what you wrote again. 

21 hours ago, Troy said:

Everybody here is against raping young boys.  

Do you mean 'Everybody here' or Everybody in the US or etc.?

21 hours ago, Troy said:

Let's start with the immaculate conception.  Is there a scientific basis for virgins giving birth?

Absolutely!!!-- But I'll be back... 

Troy

yes it appears there us indeed a great if pressure for acceptance of homosexuality.

Is this a bad thing? While it is not my life style, is what two consenting adults do really our business?

It depends.

To use Delano's argument in another thread, it depends on the INTENT of those pressuring for it's acceptance.

If the intent is to make the public more tolerant and accepting of those who are born a certain way and can't help themselves.....I'd say NO...it's not a bad thing.

However if the intent to promote homosexuality is to INCREASE homosexuality and homosexual activity among a targeted population for the purposes of:
1. Causing CONFUSION among that targeted group in order to cause chaos and fighting between them and
2. LIMITING and REDUCING the population of that group by encoraging more same sex sexual activity and discouraging heterosexual activity and thus decreasing the reproduction rate.

....then I'd have to say YES, it is a bad thing.

Infact, it's a form of "positive" genocide where instead of killing those who are already born you just prevent them from being born in the first place.

Chev

You make a great point that there is a difference between homosexuality and homosexual ACTIVITY.

Two men can kiss eachother on the mouth.
That may be considered homosexal ACTIVITY....however if they're both actors and getting PAID to do it then it's not homosexuality.
It's just two men acting out a role or going through the motions without any sexual feelings behind it.

Women from East Asia walk around all the time holding hands but that doesn't mean they are lesbians, it's just part of their culture.

For it to be actual homosexuality there must be the homosexual feelings or intent behind it.

Tariq Nasheed and Harlem Elder weigh in on the Kevin Hart controversy and Tariq goes into how it's part of a greater plan to cause sexual confusion among people of color:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

Absolutely!!!-- But I'll be back... 

Really? Oh boy, I can hardly wait 🙂

So @Delano do these Bonobos perfrom fellacio on or sodimize each other? I've heard of this of homosexual bonobos before, but never thought to look into it.  But now I'm curious; what behaviors do these monkey perform to label them as homosexual?  Do they also twitch when he walk, or have that lisp when the screech? (that last sentence was joke for those of you without any sense of humor. I don't have to worry about not being able to host the Oscars).

@Pioneer1 the best test I've heard of came from the comedian Aries Spears. He said i you do something with another dude and one of you bust a nut (ejaculate) then you are both gay.  

I listed to a portion of the clip and agree with Tariq's observations, however i disagree with his conclusions.  It is a not a "buck breaking process." it is a money making process.  I'm familiar with the play Kinky Boots it is on broadway right now.  The play features an virtually all white cast and seems to be related to gay stuff I know I have less than zero interest in seeing it.  But the producers know the are folks who would pay to see a football player dress up in high heeled boots. I doubt they are interested in Tiki's acting chops

tiky-barber-kinky-boots.png

• Haha 1

Troy

He said i you do something with another dude and one of you bust a nut (ejaculate) then you are both gay.

What if it's FORCED, as in the case of many situations in prison?

Perhaps the PITCHER may be gay and be enjoying it enough to skeet, but that doesn't necessarily mean the CATCHER is a willing accomplice!

Believe it or not.....as it may come as a surprise to you and others.....I don't have a major problem with a man putting on a dress and wig if he's just acting. 
Even if he's doing it for money.
I have a problem with him being FORCED to do it by Caucasians for a hidden agenda or some ulterior motive of promoting femininity and sexual confusion among African peoples.

28 minutes ago, Delano said:

Prison rape bad

Preacher rape okay 

Thanks for clearing that up. After the first pregnant secretary git kicked out of the NOI, why would the others consent? Tbus is similar to workplace sexual advances by a supervisor to a person beneath them. 

?????

Why do you think a preacher raping someone is ok?

I don't I was talking about you position. That's the implication if your defending Elijah Muhammed impregnating teenage girls. Perhaps my logic is faulty and someone will point out. How a preacher having sex with teenage girls is consensual. When the girl and her family get kicked out of the NOI. If two people agree with you i will concede that you have a valid point. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Cynique said:

Homosexuality has even been noted in animals. i read somewhere.  

@Cynique here are a few references from this article “. Homosexuality in Animals: An Analysis of Sexual Behavior Theories” 

Bailey, N.W. & Zuk, M. (2009). Same-sex sexual behavior and evolution. Trends in Ecology and Evolution, 1-8.
Blanchard, R. & Klassen, P. (1997). H-Y antigen and homosexuality in men. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 185(3), 373-378.
Camperio-Ciana, A., Crona, F., & Capiluppi, C. (2004). Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity. The Royal Society, 271, 2217-2221.
Clay, Z. & Zuberbuhler, K. (2012). Communcation during sex among female bonobos: Effects of dominance, solicitation, and audience. Scientific Reports, 2(291), 1-7.
de Waal, F.B.M. (1995). The behavior of a close relative challenges assumptions about male supremacy in human evolution. Scientific American, 272(3), 82-88.
Iemmola, F. & Camperio-Ciani, A. (2009). New evidence of genetic factors influencing sexual orientation in men: female fecundity increase in the maternal line. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 38, 393-399.
Lane, S. M., Haughan, A. E., Evans, D., Tregenza, T., & House, C. M. (2016). Same-sex sexual behavior as a dominance display. Animal Behaviour, 114, 113-118.
Levan, K. E., Fedina, T. Y., & Lewis, S. M. (2008). Testing multiple hypotheses for the maintenance of male homosexual copulatory behavior in flour beetles. Journal of Evolutionary Biology, 22, 60-70.
Nisbet, I.C. & Hatch, J.J. (1999). Consequences of a female-biased sex-ratio in a socially monogamous bird: Female-female pairs in the Roseate Tern Sterna dougallii. Ibis, 141, 307-320.
Rahman, Q. & Hull, M. S. (2005). An empirical test for the kin selection hypothesis for male homosexuality. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 34 (4), 461-467.
Roselli, C.E., Larking, K., Resko, J.A., Stellflug, J.N., & Stormshak, F. (2004). The volume of a sexually dimorphic nucelus in the ovine medial preoptic area/anterior hypothalamus varies with sexual partner preference.
Santtila, P., Hogbacka, A., Jern, P., Johansson, A., Varjonen, M., Witting, K., von der Pahlen, B., & Sandnabba, N. K. (2008). Testing Miller’s theory of alleles preventing
androgenization as an evolutionary explanation for the genetic predisposition for male homosexuality. Evolution and Human Behavior, 30, 58-65.

Tobler, M., Wiedemann, K., & Plath, M. (2005). Homosexual behavior in a cavernicolous fish, Poecilia mexicana. Zeitschrift fur Fischkunde, 7 (2), 95-99.
Van Gossum, H., De Bruyn, L., & Stoks, R. (2005). Reversible switches between male- male and male-female mating behavior by male damselflies. Biology Letters, 1, 268-270.
Vasey, P.L., Foroud, A., Duckworth, N., * Kovacovsky, S.D. (2006). Male-female and female-female mounting in Japanese macaques: A comparative study of posture and movement.
Vervaecke, H. & Roden, C. (2006). Going with the herd: same-sex interaction and competition in American bison. Homosexual Behavior in Animals: An Evolutionary Perspective. Cambridge University Press.
Young, L. C., Zaun, B. J., & VanderWerf, E. A. (2008). Successful same-sex pairing in Laysan albatross. Biology Letters, 4, 323-325.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What if it's FORCED, as in the case of many situations in prison?

If it is forced that does not count. I'm talking about to consenting adults. 

14 hours ago, Delano said:

What about young girls 

My God man!

OK Del, you see right through me. I think raping female babies, teenagers, wonen -- but only the Black ones -- is a good thing. Is this what you wanna hear. Are you happy now?

Will you now stop with your pointless game of trying to make me an enemy of Black women?