The average woman is smarter than the average man.

There are many different types of intelligences and some, like spacial intelligence, men are measurable superior. Women they say are more emotional intelligent, empathy for example 

But i do concur with Pioneer in that Del's statement, "the average woman is smarter than the average man" is yet another transparent example of Del attempting to garner the approval of women, at the expense of men, for a reason I've yet to fathom.

54 minutes ago, Troy said:

There are many different types of intelligences and some, like spacial intelligence, men are measurable superior. Women they say are more emotional intelligent, empathy for example 

Men are

Women they say 

Interesting 

55 minutes ago, Troy said:

Del attempting to garner the approval of women, at the expense of men, for a reason I've yet to fathom.

Really 

Troy Pioneer and Nubian

Do you think you're smarter than the average women. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

But i do concur with Pioneer in that Del's statement, "the average woman is smarter than the average man" is yet another transparent example of Del attempting to garner the approval of women, at the expense of men, for a reason I've yet to fathom.

Maybe Del values women's approval  more than he does men's because women are harder to impress.   i think there's a connection between his new view of pioneer and his statement about women.  It's hard to discern intelligence in a person like pioneer who never thinks he 's wrong and the caliber of his attempts to always  be right are invariably specious.  😁  

@Delano you're incorrigible. Men's ability to navigate has been measured to be better than women. Im not aware of an experiment to measure empathy. Maybe one was done, i just don't know about it.

You see how @Cynique immediately understood the differences in intelligence by describing the intelligence related to detail orientation. Perhaps this why women are better organizers, in my exoerience.

Again she understance that intelligence is layered and nuanced. The questions you are trying to get peoole answer reveals a lack of understaning of that nausance despite it being explained to you.

In other words, the question are women smarter than men, is a bad question.

I teach young men and women who are smarter than me a a variety of different ways -- but they all have something they can from me.

Fortunately they are open to learning new things -- otherwise it would never work. 

14 hours ago, Delano said:

Comments

I think this question can be answered based on the conditioning and circumstances.

I think a very, very, very long time ago before there was fire power, a time when women had to depend on men for protection, women may have adapted to this natural issue and became 'more intuitive' in how to approach certain obstacles and this may have made us more keen 'on the average'. 

And then too, as a result of male dominance and oppressive methods in how they mistreated women, this circumstance caused the average woman to have to be more 'smarter' than the average man. 

And, I think too, that this is a good topic because it may cause people to think about the gender conflicts of today and gain a better approach to understanding each other.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Troy said:

Again she understance that intelligence is layered and nuanced. The questions you are trying to get peoole answer reveals a lack of understaning of that nausance despite it being explained to you.

Once again there are four types of sentences. 

You say it is not nuanced , even though it is simple it is multi layered. Both Cynique and Chevdover answered the question. Which means one of three things. One they are lacking in complexity for answering such a simple or meaningless question. Two it is multivalent question since Chendive and Cynique not only answered but gave different answers. Which actually proves the validity of my statement. Three I reserve this option for Troyineer. 

16 hours ago, Troy said:

Lol dag @Delano why you so nasty these days? It was not that long when you and Pioneer were practically butt buddies

Sailor Is that an acute or obtuse statement. 

Or are you dropping science?

I can see by your statements how you reckon the world.

Geometry. 

17 hours ago, Delano said:

Its better to be silent and let people think you a fool. Than to talk and remove all doubt. 

Good call @Pioneer1, better luck next time T.

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

And, I think too, that this is a good topic because it may cause people to think about the gender conflicts of today and gain a better approach to understanding each other.

Troy doesn't think ...

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

ol....good ole Mr. Reliable

19 hours ago, Troy said:

Lol dag @Delano why you so nasty these days? It was not that long when you and Pioneer were practically butt buddies.

What happened?

16 hours ago, Cynique said:

i think the average woman is more detail-oriented than the average man.  They also seem to know a little bit about a lot of things, whereas men have limited interests.  

7 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I think that's all the proof I need.

• Haha 2

Here's a gramma lesson Son.

Four Types of Sentences and the Effect of Punctuation

Types of Sentences and Punctuation

When students learn to write, they begin by learning about the four types of sentences and the role punctuation plays in determining and creating those different sentence types.

What Are the Four Types of Sentences?

• Declarative sentence
  • Imperative sentence
  • Interrogative sentence
  • Exclamatory sentence

Del

Really

Troy Pioneer and Nubian

Do you think you're smarter than the average women.

No
I think both sexes have the same level of intelligence but they express it in different ways.

On average women tend to be better at MULTI-TASKING or doing many different things at the same time, while men tend to be better at FOCUSING on a particular task before moving on to another.

I've noticed this for years.

I've even had to tell female supervisors and managers this in order for them to make the proper decisions about employee and their levels of productivity.

As far as blood donations????????

I don't have the best memory of blood donation banks.
As a kid growing up I saw blood donation banks as places drug addicts and winos used to hang around donating their blood to to get some extra money to support their habits.

Troy

What happened?

Cynique yanked his chain and pulled him back "in line" is what probaby happened, lol.

Or perhaps he's trying to "get next" to one of the sistaz on here....lol.
I wonder exactly WHO does he have his eye on????

I do agree with your observation that women on average tend to be more emotionally intelligent and empathetic than men.
Sometimes this is a good thing, and some times it can get in the way of proper decision making.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Cynique yanked his chain and pulled him back "in line" is what probaby happened, lol.

Or perhaps he's trying to "get next" to one of the sistaz on here....lol.
I wonder exactly WHO does he have his eye on?

You are amazingly wrong. 

On 12/14/2018 at 12:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I do agree with your observation that women on average tend to be more emotionally intelligent and empathetic than men

And some men have a higher level of emotional intelligence and empathy than the average man. 

Because saying "And some men have a higher level of emotional intelligence and empathy than the average man. " is a statement of the obvious that goes without saying.  Of course there must be men who have both a higher and lower level of emotion intelligence than the average.  Which is why I assumed you must have meant something different.

Nope, that is not an accurate reflection of what i believe either.  Consider the fact that the average man is taller than the average woman. That does not mean there are no women taller than men.

The same goes for the different types of intelligences.