Christmas. Lonliness!

Loneliness. During. The. Holidays.  Because. Of A. Relationship. Ending,Children. Grown. And. Gone,Family. Member. Or. Friend,Behind,Bars. Or. Deceased.  Read. People. Should. Get. Involved,In  Community,Help  Someone,Talk   To  Family  And,Friends. ..Church,Preachers  Want  Money,Not  Concerned  About  Helping,People.  Black  Political. Care  About  Votes. Only.....  All  ,The,Black   On  Black  Crime,Black  Community  Self  Enslavement...Lots. Of  Loneliness  Among  The. Chaos..

People say that the Christmas/New Years time is one of the most depressing times of the year.
I'm not sure about that one but I've noticed for years that it is certainly the most FRUSTRATING time of the year for most people because the traveling problems, the financial problems from having to buy so many gifts and worry about the prices and debt incurred, as well as so many old wounds being resurrected when families who live miles apart get back together again.

Christmas for me have changed dramatically for me since the kids have grown and moved out and the wife and i split up.

For 25 years i brought a tree and we'd dress it up with a variety of ornaments collected over the years. My favorite was my starship enterprise ornament. If was always fun to see the kids get excited about the presents left by santa and it was interesting to see them transition to the point where they would buy us the parents thoughful gifts. 

I cherish those memories. But I appreciate the time with extended family and friends both old and new today. 🙂

But i appreciate, now, there are folks who may be lonely during the holiday season. Harry maybe ill take you up on you suggestion and do something in the community. happy holidays!

• Like 1