Sign in to follow this  
Pioneer1

Sex And Sexuality: Who Decides?

Chev

I didn't doubt the authenticity of your story, again....it's history so it can be argued over for decades as to the truth of it.
But I'm not going to argue or doubt it.

But what IS clear about this story is that it does not provide an example of what you claimed.

I don't want to see the waters get muddy or murky so I'm going to ask my questions again:

Can you provide for me CLEAR HISTORIC examples of how Black men not controlling their sexual appitite led to the downfall of their kingdoms and the enslavement of their people.

OR can you provide CLEAR and HISTORIC examples of how Black men mistreating Black women led to their kingdoms being thrown down and their people enslaved?

Troy

If you think the MODERN traditions and family structures are superior to what you suggest are outdated traditions dug up from thousands of years ago....then why aren't they working for MOST Black people today where the majority of relationships end in seperation or divorce?

......and that's only if they ever get off the ground in the first place because MOST Black couples today don't even bother getting married.

Hell, if the past is better than the present WHY NOT go back to it?

Cynique

When it comes to "forming and maintaining families and long term relationships", has it occurred to Pioneer that white people are who have a high divorce rate and dysfunctional families and an increase in homosexuality, and that nobody in this country is strictly adhering to these so-call white values he so adamantly rejects. Moreover, the breakdown of the black family stems not from white values but from those black people who lead a loose, multiple-partner lifestyle that Pioneer insists comes natural to them. His assessment of a situation he has concocted in his head proposes out-dated solutions that are neither viable nor grounded in reality.

Most reject White/Western values only after ATTEMPTING to try them and realizing that they don't work. So they pretty much give up on ALL forms of discipline and morality instead of mapping out a code and system of their own that they can live by effectively.

It's like a person with a mechanical aptitude who tries to be a lawyer and since he didn't graduate law school he decides to drop out and be a bum instead of getting a trade to use his natural skills more wisely.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most reject White/Western values only after ATTEMPTING to try them and realizing that they don't work. So they pretty much give up on ALL forms of discipline and morality instead of mapping out a code and system of their own that they can live by effectively.

Well if you believe this, then why do you continue to harp on the idea that in America whites are trying to impose their puritanical values on black folks?  It's obvious your complaints are without substance, especially since one reason for the negative black situation is this country can be traced, in part, to blacks acting like they're still living in the jungle.  Something you promote.  

Cynque

Well if you believe this, then why do you continue to harp on the idea that in America whites are trying to impose their puritanical values on black folks? It's obvious your complaints are without substance, especially since one reason for the negative black situation is this country can be traced, in part, to blacks acting like they're still living in the jungle. Something you promote.

Your deluded and misinformed comment about Black people "living in the jungle".....besides being offensive....exemplifies the ignorance most AfroAmericans have about ancient and modern African society and social life.

Perhaps this is one of the reasons you SEEM to love Caucasian society and Caucasian morality so much and want to hold on to it at all costs even if it's clearly failing most AfroAmericans.
Because you believe the alternative is not just inferior but animalistic and "jungle" like.

24 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Your deluded and misinformed comment about Black people "living in the jungle".....besides being offensive....exemplifies the ignorance most AfroAmericans have about ancient and modern African society and social life.

My sarcastic remark was in keeping with your yearning to return to the "primitive".  You  and your pompous self are who deemed my statement as demeaning because you only focus on the urbanized African, as if the other environments which still exist are an embarrassment to you.  You want to pick and choose what there is to hold in high esteem about Africa and chastise anyone who dares to view Africa in its totality.  Just go somewhere and beat a drum - or your meat if a drum isn't available.   

Silliness Personified

My sarcastic remark was in keeping with your yearning to return to the "primitive". You and your pompous self are who deemed my statement as demeaning because you only focus on the urbanized African, as if the other environments which still exist are an embarrassment to you. You want to pick and choose what there is to hold in high esteem about Africa and chastise anoney who dares to view Africa in its totality. just go somewhere and beat a drum - or your meat if a drum isn't available.

I didn't say I had a "yearning" to be primitive but......

PRIMitive not only means FIRST but it also means PRIME or ideal

So if finding the PRIME and IDEAL way of life means going PRIM-itive, then perhaps that's the way AfroAmericans should go; since this LATER (and quite mutated) Western way isn't working out too well for most of them.

And an African diet and promiscuous sexuality and polygamy are what you consider "ideal".  And i certainly don't need you to parse words for me.  You are the personification of vapidity.  Look that word up.

3 minutes ago, Cynique said:

And an African diet and promiscuous sexuality and polygamy are what you consider "ideal".  And i certainly don't need you to parse words for me.  You are the personification of vapidity.  Look that word up.

Why should someone have to "look up" something they already are?

If you know YOURSELF then you already know the definition.

@Pioneer1Thanks for proving the accuracy and relevance of my calling you the personification of vapidity.  And you're also inane.    

On 1/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But what IS clear about this story is that it does not provide an example of what you claimed.

@Pioneer1 LOL I thought it did; But maybe I did not make a conclusion. I will try to give another example later. For now, I will see if I can make a better conclusion regarding the example that I did offer.

Can you provide for me CLEAR HISTORIC examples of how Black men not controlling their sexual appitite led to the downfall of their kingdoms and the enslavement of their people.

I gave an example of the 18th Dynasty in ancient Egypt. I highlighted Thutmose III in his SEXUAL APPETITIE for Mittanian women over his own womankind. Then I said that he encouraged his son to do the same and he was worse. The two of them launched a major campaign agains the Original Egyptian royal women and even the grave of the Dowager of Thutmose III was desecrated. This obsession became more and more intense and many Mitannian and Asiatic women were brought into ancient Africa, Egypt, during these times. 

THE DOWNFALL OF THEIR KINGDOM

The downfall of the 18th Dynasty was extremely dramatic. But as far as the residue of the Original Egyptians, I cannot say that, at that time, they were driven into slavery, but today we know this to be true! Back then though, the 19th Dynasty of the Ramasids deemed the 18th Dynasty to be 'a curse'. The pharaohs, I believe Ramasis II had King Tut's tomb covered up by constructing a workman's village overtop of it. Senemut, the ruler that took over after the death of the last pharaoh of the 18th dynasty, desecrated the tombs of some of the pharaohs. Today, that land is dominated by Arabs and the Original Egyptians have long since been driven south. During the time of Napoleon, many Nubians were captured and forced into slavery. 

A CLEAR HISTORIC EXAMPLE(S)

I guess I could bring up another example. The 12th Dynasty too. Well, actually, I need to go back and get the actual pharaoh. But One of them had a harem and later, he was murdered by one of his wives because of the conflict over who would be the next pharaoh. 

Then, going back much farther to the 4th Dynasty, this happened again. And, it was an intense conflict over whose son would get the throne. But again, I would need to go back and get the references. However, I know more details about the 18th dynasty for now as it is fresh in my memory. 

I don't think that having multiple sexual partners worked back then like you think.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, Cynique said:

When it comes to "forming and maintaining families and long term relationships", has it occurred to Pioneer that white people are who have a high divorce rate and dysfunctional families and an increase in homosexuality, and that nobody in this country is strictly adhering to these so-call white values he so adamantly rejects. Moreover, the breakdown of the black family stems not from white values but from those black people who lead a loose, multiple-partner lifestyle that Pioneer insists comes natural to them. His assessment of a situation he has concocted in his head proposes out-dated solutions that are neither viable nor grounded in reality.

bot

"the breakdown of the black family stems not from white values but from those black people who lead a loose, multiple-partner lifestyle that"