The Condition Of Some Of Our Youth

When I say body language, I was speaking specifically about how the first young man to your left started off scratching his side with his entire arm like a chimpazee.
And then how they both started pulling their lips apart like monkeys often do.

I've said this for years, especially after seeing how most young men walk when they sag their pants....

They are trying to influence our youth to look and act like monkeys to disgrace them.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They are trying to influence our youth to look and act like monkeys to disgrace them.

Who are "they?"  Even if I knew who the "they" were, your idea seem preposterous to me. 

Don't get me wrong these young men present themselves in a very odd manner.  I suspect homie with the face tats will one day want to removed them.  Hopefully it will not be a problem for him.  In any case, they are a product of a commercial environment and are pushing the envelope.  

Not my cup of tea fortunately I'm not expose to this stuff (outside of the forum).

1 hour ago, Troy said:
5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Who are "they?"  Even if I knew who the "they" were, your idea seem preposterous to me. 

And who are "they"  trying to disgrace? The monkeys or the black youth???  😲

Troy

Who are "they?"

The USUAL suspects......
The same ones who promoted NWA and gangsta rap.
The White Supremists who control the music industry.

A lot of people who get tatoos all over their body and face have a mentality where they don't care and don't expect to even live long enough to regret what they've done.
Most don't don't see themselve making it past 30 anyway.
That's why they run around saying Y.O.L.O.

Cynique

And who are "they" trying to disgrace? The monkeys or the black youth???

Atleast the monkey is acting the way it SHOULD and is EXPECTED to act.

Monkeys have been behaving that way for millions of years.
You can't find any record of AfroAmerican youth looking or acting the way these two do 60, 50, or even 30 years ago.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1My question was very relevant to the stupid statement you made in regard to the subject of this thread.  But you chose to ramble off on a tangent instead of providing a coherent answer.  

Exactly what statement did I make that   {was so above your level of understanding that you didn't grasp it and }  you THOUGHT was stupid?

On 12/23/2018 at 8:43 AM, Pioneer1 said:

On 12/23/2018 at 2:02 PM, Cynique said:

And who are "they"  trying to disgrace? The monkeys or the black youth??? 

On 12/23/2018 at 6:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Atleast the monkey is acting the way it SHOULD and is EXPECTED to act.

Monkeys have been behaving that way for millions of years.
You can't find any record of AfroAmerican youth looking or acting the way these two do 60, 50, or even 30 years ago.

You didn't answer my question.  All you had to say  was "they" were either disgracing the monkeys or they were disgracing the Afro American youth.  Instead you editorialized rather than claryifying.  

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I CHOSE to respond to you because I know how frustrated you can get when I don't give you enough attention.

The least you could've done was to make an adequate response. How hard could that have been?   ( Who needs attention from a someone who is inadequate?  i don't.)  

19 minutes ago, Cynique said:

The least you could've done was to make an adequate response. How hard could that have been?   ( Who needs attention from a someone who is inadequate?  i don't.)  

It could have been MUCH "harder" if I were dealing with any other woman besides YOU.....(if you know what I mean)....LOL.

WOW!   😲 Who knew somebody was instigating this 85-year-old to get tattoos of the names of her late husband and grandson inked on her arm, so they'd always be with me.    Of course i always knew pioneer was a fuddy duddy.  You, i'll give a pass to, Troy, because you're usually a cool guy who has his priorities in tact.      

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

All these AfroAmerican youth walking around with tatoos and many of them getting tatoos with various symbols even on their faces isn't just some "fad"......it's clearly being instigated and encouraged.

Well, I listened to the video and one of them did say that he was a product of his environment. 

Hey @Cynique thanks. 

Consider what you would have needed to do to get a tattoo 60 years ago.  Today an 18 years girls can walk into any suburban mall and get a tattoo.  Also when you were a teenager, in high school, how many of your girls friends had tattoos?

Often we are manipulated in ways were don't see, perhaps in ways we don't want to see it. 

Today, I would still discourage a young person from getting tattoos on their face -- there are still some jobs you can't get while sporting visible tattoos.  There are still enough people that would prejudge you, negatively, based upon having a face tattoo. 

When a popular rap artist has a face tattoo we have to appreciate it does influence the people who watch their videos. go to their concerts, and following them online.

Troy

Regardless of who's doing it today, clearly the popularity of injecting dye into the skin isn't something that originated with us.
Historically speaking, the primary choice of skin alteration and decoration among African peoples was not tatooing but keloid scarring.

Image result for keloid scarring africanImage result for keloid scarring african

Chev

Well, I listened to the video and one of them did say that he was a product of his environment.

And rest assured, HE isn't the one controling his environment.
Someone else....much smarter than him...is.

Just like all blacks don't carry the sickle-cell trait or gene, keloids are not something that all black people are prone to. It's not a given that a scar on a black person will automatically result in a raised keloid.