BLACK JESUS ,White. Protest.

There. Is. A. Show. Called. Black. Jesus.  Black. Man. ,Portraying,Jesus,Christ.  White. Christians. Got. Angry.  Protesting..White. Christians. Said,The. Show. Disrespected. Their. Lord,And. Savior.  Meaning  Their  Jesus  Is  White. Chrstmas,Bible. ,Does,Not. Say  A  White  Baby   With. Blue  Eyes  Was  In  The  Manger..The  White  Christians  Want  Every  Race  To  See  Jesus,Christ,White. With  Blue  Eyes. Blonde. Hair...Black  ,Christians,White. Christians  Reading  The  Same  Bible  Book.  Christianity. Is. White. Supremacy.  Slave. Masters. Religion....Why. Are,Black. People. Christians?????.White Christians.  We're. I'n,,Charlottesville. Last. Year. With. Guns,Nazi  Flags.  The. Devil,Himself,Is,In. The. Whitehouse.  Yes. Trump. Is. The. ,Devil,Antichrist,,,The. Beast-666...Devil. Is. Trump..

I'm beyond trying to prove that Jesus was actually a Black man.

The question should actually be did the Jesus that the world has given us for the past 1,500 years even EXIST, let alone what his ethnicity was.

Infact, was his name even "Jesus"?

Why would a man allegedly living in Palestine at a time when the letter "J" didn't even exist have a GREEK name?

Troy

Cynique is half-right....lol.

Horus came before Jesus and BOTH of them are Greek names.
But like you said, Horus is the Greek version of "Heru" of Kemet.....where the term "Hero" comes from by the way.

Some claim that the story of Jesus comes from the story of Heru but having read various versions of the story of Ausar, Auset, and Heru I see very little resemblance.
I believe that the story of Jesus is BASED ON the life of a man who did live at the time named "Yashua" who taught, performed wonders, and challenged Roman authority but was eventually arrested. 

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Some claim that the story of Jesus comes from the story of Heru but having read various versions of the story of Ausar, Auset, and Heru I see very little resemblance.

Having read the Egyptian myth about  Horus, i see a lot of similarities.

On 12/23/2018 at 9:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Why would a man allegedly living in Palestine at a time when the letter "J" didn't even exist have a GREEK name?

@Pioneer1 Why do you say that this name 'Jesus' is a Greek name?

Infact, was his name even "Jesus"?

I think it is not important to get hung up on Semantics though, but it is good to understand too, about the construction of this name as it was applied during those times.

Semantics means the meaning and interpretation of words,

signs, and sentence structure. ... Semantics can also refer to

the branch of study within linguistics that deals with language

and how we understand meaning.

What Is Semantics? – Definition & Examples – Video & Lesson…

https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-semantics-definition-examples-quiz.html

I can't remember for certain, but I think that this letter 'J' stems from a Phonetian basis? At any rate, it is no different that the letter 'Y', in that both of these letters are used in so many translations today of ancient terms by scholars and they both are simply REPLACEMENT LETTERS. So the term 'YESHUA' or 'YASHUA' is also NOT 'an original term no more than is the name 'JESUS' or 'YEHOSHUA' [JOSHUAH] or 'YEHUDAH' [ie. JUDAH, or JEWS] or etc. Both the letters 'J' and 'Y' are actually used in transliterations as replacement letters based on my research. Some scholar may use 'J' and some may use 'Y' of which they based on a certain methodology that we today may not all be aware of unless we have had the opportuinity to study under a discipline or college where there is more information. And there are many more letters too, used as 'replacement letters'. It comes down to just understanding 'to a point' and in context what certain words in past script languages mean and how they were translated by ancient and/or modern scholars and how it has been applied and translated into other languages from respective languages [ie Aramaic language] of those times.  

On 12/23/2018 at 1:48 PM, Troy said:

Greeks used the name Horus for Jesus which was originally Heru from Kemet (Egypt).  (If memory serves).

I think so too, but I think that the CLassical Greeks have distorted a lot of ancient Egyptian terms and history especially during their age of DEmocracy where they renamed ancient terms to promote their new movement. I agree too, that the original word Heru was a Kemet term and came before Horus. And this word 'Horus' has been used to confuse people even during ancient Egyptian times too.

HERE IS SOME OF MY RESEARCH on this topic:

Osiris-Isis-Horus of North Egypt Triad vs Amun-Mut-Khons South Egypt, Theban Triad

So, from my memory, 'Horus' became used in what became the Northern Triad and this term replaced the more ancient Heru term.

By the time of the 18th Dynasty, the festival of OPET became used to transfer more deception in order to dominate the Nubians and Thebans. The Pharaoh came to represent the Osiris Triad and the festival was held in the South, in Upper Egypt. The Egyptian god SET was the enemy of OSIRIS.  The Theban Triad was taken out of the temple and paraded through the streets and the pharaoh rode on a chariot behind the Theban triad idols and he represented Osiris [to certain people]. Soon the Theban Triad was floated on a barge and then later the pharaoh went into the temple and represented 'a god' to certain people who were allowed to enter.

Soon, this same dynasty completely OUTLAWED the Theban religion altogether in exchange for the Aten Sun Disk Movement and their temples were closed and the capital was moved to a new area. The Theban treasury was drained to construct 2 New cities and one in North Egypt was designed to connect to the coast and to Mycenae and Athen Greece. But hundreds upon hundreds of year prior to this the term HERU or HERCULES and other similar terms goes back to an earlier time in the origianl lands where the Greeks came from to a more earlier RITUALISTIC TIME where the OPET FESTIVAL was carried out. And it would be this OPET FESTIVAL that marks the true purpose for the coming of Jesus during the Roman Empire times. So, it is not so much the name 'JESUS' that is important but what he represented. This ritualistic OPET FESTIVAL [ie PASSOVER FESTIVAL] goes way far back in time--to a time when certain people became victims of HUMAN SACRIFICE in West Turkey and etc. This is much more important to understand, IMO, than getting caught up in terminologies. This ritualistic practice of killing ancient Seth people [ie. Black Africa, Kemet, Thebans, Nubians...] and instigation Black-on-Black violence is what this is all about. In ancient italy, it was the shrine of HERCULES that was eventually replaced with the Roman treaury temple Mercury that furthered this dark practice in which the TRIUMPHAL MARCH or PARADE where the representative god MERCURY came at the end of the booty and then the victim representative 'the god SETH' [ie. the god Saturn] became slaughtered. By the Roman Republic times the victim was replaced with a WOODEN and BRONZE STATUE that was kept in the temple but by the time of the Roman Empire, human victims were used again. This is the real reason that Jesus came to shed light on Black subjugation and to shed light on this ancient Ophet [ie OPET, OPHETH, OPIUM, OPS, OPIUM, HEROINE, HERO, HERMES, ...SERPENT...] ritualistic two-Dual themed festival [Opalia-Saturnalia] that has many different variations of names. ... and that became a global festival honored all over the world in various formats.  

I'm late to this discussion, but would like to add the following. As for the complexion of Jesus, I submit that if you will have a look at the people in Egypt during the time of Jesus, you will note that they were black. There was even an article in National Geographic some years ago proving how the people of Egypt looked, The cover had a pic of a black Pharaoh on the cover to show how the people looked. Consider that. Okay, if God, in His Infinite Wisdom, sent Jesus into Egypt to hide him, then it stands to reason that Jesus had to be black. How else could Jesus be safe? You can't hide a giraffe among zebras. Additionally, Josephus, a historian of the times saw Jesus, and reported that he was a brotha. 

While we at it, what about Moses? Again, the Egyptians of the time of the captivity were black, so if Moses was adopted by Pharaoh, who was black and raised up in his household, Moses looked like them.  Remember when Moses watered the flock for those women at the well he was mistook for an Egyptian. Why was this? Because Moses was black.

What about Joseph. His brothers sold him into slavery. Well, they actually threw him into well where he was discovered and sold into Egypt as a slave. Years later when there was a famine in the land, Joseph's brothers came to Egypt to buy food. By now Joseph was second-in-command in Egypt, but his brothers  did not recognize him f he had been white, he would have stood out like a sore thumb. The reason Joseph was not recognized by hi blood brothers was cause after living in Egypt, he had adopted their way of dress and lifestyle to the point that he looked  like an Egyptian

I could go on and on, but in a nutshell, the people of the Bible were black.

• Thanks 1

Why did "god" allow the "chosen" black people to fall so far from grace?  And, just what is the exact color of "black" as applied to the complexion of humans? Egyptian hieroglyphics show them to actually be the color "brown" as we know it. What ever the perception, all down through the ages "blacks" have been conquered, victimized and degraded on up unto this day. What glory they acquired had no longevity as evidenced by their becoming entrenched at the bottom of the totem pole. Yet, blacks remain caught up in ancestor worship as a way to bolster their self worth.  They are also still enslaved by a blind faith in a creator who seemingly has forsaken them. 

It's like "Jesus" is just an idea, and every group who accepts this idea as a path to "salvation" pictures the human personification of this idea to look like themselves cast as the hero of a scenario as told in books and tales written by men. Not surprising since religion is man-made.  Human beings seem reluctant to consider that their divinity comes from within, and that establishing a connection with the universe will empower them. 

The wheel was Homo Sapiens first invention and it's appropriate that it has become a kind of metaphor of life wherein its many spokes represent paths to the axle of truth.  Truth is reality if we can trust our eyes.  

• Like 1

Chev

Jesus is just the Greek translation of the Hebrew Yashu or Yashua.

Etymology. The name Jesus is a Greco-Roman derivation of the Hebrew name Yeshua, which is based on the Semitic root y-š-ʕ (Hebrew: ישע), meaning "to deliver; to rescue."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_(name)

Usually when you hear the suffix "us" or "is" on the end of a name....such as Is-IS, Osir-IS, Mos-ES,  (or even Atlant-IS) it's a Greek translation of the original name because those stories came to Western civilization through Greece.

The name "Joshua" is yet another translation of that same word "Yashua"

Also, I liked how you broke down the connection between the words
OPIUM, OPS, OPIUM, HEROINE, HERO, HERMES, ...SERPENT.
I thought there had to be more of a connection between the words "heroin"and "heroine" besides the sound.

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

Why did "god" allow the "chosen" black people to fall so far from grace? 

If you look at the history of Black people the last few hundred years compared the the previous few thousand is just a bum in the road relatively speaking.  

The question of Jesus' complexion historically is clearly that of a Black person.  His complexion from a religious perspective is a completely question, because religions are made made, so Jesus can have long blond hair and blue eyes.

In much the same way I don't like commingling science and religion,  I don't confuse history with religion either.  Sure there may be some overlap with history and some religions.

Trying to shoehorn religion into science and history kinda misses the point of religion...

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 1:51 PM, Gibran said:

I could go on and on, but in a nutshell, the people of the Bible were black.

@Gibran Yes, absolutely! 

On 1/1/2019 at 6:45 PM, Cynique said:

And, just what is the exact color of "black" as applied to the complexion of humans?

I think this is part of the problem.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Also, I liked how you broke down the connection between the words OPIUM, OPS, OPIUM, HEROINE, HERO, HERMES, ...SERPENT.
I thought there had to be more of a connection between the words "heroin"and "heroine" besides the sound.

Thank you!II

Jesus is just the Greek translation of the Hebrew Yashu or Yashua.

The name "Joshua" is yet another translation of that same word "Yashua"

Yes, I agree, but still 'the letter Y' is also a 'replacement letter' though too. For example, the words ASSYRIA and SYRIA. Both of these terms have been written in various ways, and all of the words are unique to the time period but the origin goes back to an ORIGIN.

'Assyria' today is not written this way in the Western World, but this is a deception. The Syria today still used the very same Flag as the Ancient Assyrians who had separated from their Syrian relatives based on Colorism. So;

'An Assyrian' means 'WHITE SYRIAN' [ie. As= White] but they come from the same oirigin as the Syrians: ASSHUR SHEM.

'A Syrian' is 'An ORIGINAL descendant of ASSHUR SHEM [ie. AS=White; he was part White!!!; part Canaanite], therefore, they were a darker skinned people.

The Assyrians dominated over the Syrians for hundreds and hundreds of years.

The Egyptians enslaved the Syrians but worshiped and elevated the Assyrians.

So, the 'letter y' is a replacement letter here, but all of these terms within context can mean distinct meanings. The land of SHUR is the land of the Assyrians and Syrians in certain areas. 

Based on the scriptures, ABRAM [IE AMBRA-HAM] was told to separate from his father TErah because Terah clung to the Assyrians. So AbraHams grandson, Jacob [ie ISRAEL] bonded with two SYRIAN GIRLS, LEAH and RACHEL. The Assyrians were serious WHITE SUPREMACIST.