Black Women's Alliances

At a recent Black literary conference, a heterosexual Black women stated that to endorse lesbianism was the death of the our race. This positing reflects acute fright or a faulty reasoning, it ascribes false power to difference... This position supposes that if we don't eradicate lesbianism in the Black community, all Black women will become lesbians. It also presupposes that lesbians don't have children. Both suppositions are patently false. 

Audrey Lorde. 

• Like 1

Troy

We have so many things adversely impacting brown people, more profoundly, lesbianism does not even register.

Actually, if homosexuality is indeed increasing among people of color then it IS reason to be concerned because it COULD be a method to reduce the population.

3 questions must be asked and correctly answered:

1. IS homosexuality increasing among people of color (not just more people "coming out" but I'm asking is there an actual increase in the percentage)?

2. If so, WHY is homosexuality increasing among people of color?

3. And if the reasons for this increase are environmental, WHO'S BEHIND the changes in the environment that is causing this increase?

Del

I cant say i am not a lesbian.

If you are indeed a male, then I CAN say...unless you come from the Greek island of Lesbos....then you are NOT a lesbian.

@Pioneer1

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

1. IS homosexuality increasing among people of color (not just more people "coming out" but I'm asking is there an actual increase in the percentage)?

I don't think so. but it could seems that way because it is more accepted and more people are making the sexuality known. 

2. If so, WHY is homosexuality increasing among people of color?

The premise of this question assumes there is an increase, which I'm not convinced there is.

3. And if the reasons for this increase are environmental, WHO'S BEHIND the changes in the environment that is causing this increase?

Again, the question presupposes something that may not be true.  Plus, I don't believe anyone is trying to convert Black people into homosexuals. To me, this is all "Illuminati" nonsense

Troy

I admit that I don't know for sure whether it is or not, either.

Since neither you or I KNOW whether homosexuality is actually increasing, my question now is how DO we know or find out this information?

How would we go about determining whether or not the rate of homosexuality and bisexuality are actually INCREASING in the AfroAmerican community with each passing generation.

And if you say (which you haven't yet) that it doesn't matter whether it's increasing or not.....

My question would be, IF...again IF....it actually is increasing what if 100 years from now HALF of the AfroAmerican population were homosexual?

Would that be a problem, why or why not?

If in 100 years half the population of any group was gay, and presumably not procreating, that would likely spell disaster for that group.  I don't have to do the calculation to know that is not enough to replace the population and that group would  quickly die out.

However, your hypothetical question is not likely to be realized, so unlikely in fact I'd say it is preposterous to even consider it as potential outcome.

Troy

If in 100 years half the population of any group was gay, and presumably not procreating, that would likely spell disaster for that group. I don't have to do the calculation to know that is not enough to replace the population and that group would quickly die out.

Give that we BOTH agree that this would be a disaster......wouldn't you like to know IF factors were being introduced into YOUR environment to increase the amount of homosexuality?

Sure I woukd like to know. But right now all you presented is conjecture and conspiracy theories. 

Besides man we actually know we are being manipulated by social media, and people STILL don't care. We know we are rapidly making the planet less hospitable for human habitation and people STILL don't care. What makes you think people would care about knowing we are being converted into homosexuals?

What should we do?

”Give that we BOTH agree that this would be a disaster......wouldn't you like to know IF factors were being introduced into YOUR environment to increase the amount of homosexuality?

Ha! I’m still trying to bend my mind around your suggestion that there could possibly be "factors to increase black homosexuality". I’ve never heard of such thinking (black people possibly being targeted for homosexual population increases). Perhaps you could articulate what you think these factors could be if it were to happen….

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troy

You can't say "people don't care"....obviously I care and many other AfroAmericans that I know care.
We may or may not be in the majority, but we are out there.

And to answer your question of what should we do.......
We should....degree by degree.....build OUR OWN medical facilities and grow OUR OWN foods and produce OUR OWN medicine and educate OUR OWN children instead of letting people who obvioulsy don't have our best interests in mind and have admitted to seeking a reduction in the Earth's population do these things for us.

Xeon

Ha! I’m still trying to bend my mind around your suggestion that there could possibly be "factors to increase black homosexuality". I’ve never heard of such thinking (black people possibly being targeted for homosexual population increases). Perhaps you could articulate what you think these factors could be if it were to happen….

It's hard to believe something you DON'T WANT to believe.

But if you've never heard of the conspiracy to increase homosexuality in the AfroAmerican community you should study the lectures and interviews of Neely Fuller Jr, Tariq Nasheed, and Dr. Wesely Muhammad for starters.

If homosexuality is NOT a choice.....then it's genetic.
And genes can be altered, manipulated, and/or influences to produced a desired effect.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:52 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You can't say "people don't care"....obviously I care and many other AfroAmericans that I know care.
We may or may not be in the majority, but we are out there.

Well what I mean when I say "people don't care," is that not enough of us care to make a difference.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:52 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Xeon

It's hard to believe something you DON'T WANT to believe.

But if you've never heard of the conspiracy to increase homosexuality in the AfroAmerican community you should study the lectures and interviews of Neely Fuller Jr, Tariq Nasheed, and Dr. Wesely Muhammad for starters.

It works both ways when it comes to one believing what one wants to believe.  Blacks like Pioneer  eagerly  buy into these conspiracy theories put forth by unqualified men because they WANT to believe that "The Man" is plotting against them.  Once they slap the "conspiracy" label on these suspicions, they adopt them without question, clinging to these unproven beliefs like a security blanket which provides them with a comforting excuse for black set-backs.  There is no concrete proof that white-powers-that-be are deliberating trying to turn black men into homosexuals and  the obvious question raised by this accusation is:  What specifically are the white bogey men doing to black males that they aren't doing to the growing number of gay men within the white populace?