Where do homosexuals fit in the Black Struggle

Homosexuals don't fit into the black struggle. They are actually in a class by themselves because they can lead double lives by conveniently projecting a heterosexual facade that allows them to merge into the mainstream when it is to their advantage.   

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Delano said:

What about Black homosexuals? 

@Delano Recently, I have not followed any personal stories, but when I did, all that I have heard from Black men who are homosexuals was that they had been molested when they were children or young; therefore, Delano, it this is the case, then, IMO, that should be the focus of our government. I do not understand, why there seems to be a HUSH over this issue of victimization. I even think I heard Don Lemon say this very thing. I think he said that he was molested when he was a child. Delano, that bothers me greatly. 

Just now, Chevdove said:

Just now, Chevdove said:

@Delano Recently, I have not followed any personal stories, but when I did, all that I have heard from Black men who are homosexuals was that they had been molested when they were children or young; therefore, Delano, it this is the case, then, IMO, that should be the focus of our government. I do not understand, why there seems to be a HUSH over this issue of victimization. I even think I heard Don Lemon say this very thing. I think he said that he was molested when he was a child. Delano, that bothers me greatly. 

This is what I personally think about blacks in the gay community.  No matter what their religious, political, or sexual preferences, if we are to achieve anything significant as a collective, then all black people must be included. We cannot afford to deny anyone  a seat at the table when we are struggling to do what right's for the whole tribe. We simply keep our differences to ourselves and deal with our difference in-house. Back when I was young, we had a thing called "not airing our dirty laundry in public" which meant we kept our private bickering to ourselves. If we were divided and fractured internally, that was our business, and you deal with that in private. This has to be done to show that we will always present a united front to the outside world. This way, they can't divide and conquer us. I don't give a damn if you like men, women, or chickens, if you love black people, then let's work together to break our chains. The incidental, in-house fighting must be put on the back burner until we get to a point where we can operate from a position of strength. In today world of FB, we take a special delight in airing our dirty laundry in the biggest public forum ever. Here is something I wrote years ago in THE UNMAKING OF THE BLACK MAN.( **
After enduring the atrocities of slavery, in what was to be the first full-scale attempt at black genocide, we opted for individualism. Invariably, though, not surprising,  blacks pretty much celebrated their release from bondage by going their own ways, something so unconventional and contrary that it defied reason.
The whole point of freedom…….Well, there should have never been a puzzle to freedom, and the very first steps should have been to remain intact as a collective, and then to evolve into a community. In practice, individualism was the greatest blow to the stability of the blossoming black community.
Partly through progressive individualism, we failed to establish a coherent set of values that would have been conducive to the development of a positive image. Additionally, following the Great Migration, black America evolved into a pluralistic society with each half only willing to invest in their own self-interests.**)

""Here is another passage from that same book and that same paragraph.

(In contrast, African-Americans had no image, no national identity to fall back on, and without an image to spell out their mission, we had nothing to aspire to. We had no glory to recapture, or no honor to reclaim. Instead, we were without vision. Thus, with blacks, a new standardized response to suffering was introduced which marked both a defining moment as well as a turning point in our evolution."")  This somewhat speaks to something that evidently bothers Chevdove (and me 2) because it was then in our evolution that we started to pull the "Victim" card. Yes, long before the proverbial "race card" there was the "victim card" and we still play it with unimaginable gusto. Black men have always been victimized, but when has anyone ever been listening? If no one could believe black men were getting lynched, who the hell was going to believe they were being molested, so they shut up. Until now,  

So, yeah, we gotta become more inclusive. We get so charmed by upward mobility that when we get to the next level, we talk shit about the people we just left behind. WE move up, we get exclusively more fractured as a group. It is this willingness to exclude others because of differences is why our communities are still fucked up. We shun niggas coming out of prison like they suffer from a plague, but who the hell do you think holds the key to healing the community? We are the ones that fucked it up. We know how to fix it. We are the ones who set most of the practices in place that the young ones follow. We set it up, we know how to dismantle it. If you want a cure for snakebite, damned what the doctor say, you get the cure from the m***f***g snake.  Peace & love.

Plz. note that my opinions are my own and not an attack upon anyone's belief.

• Like 1

@DelBlack gays are  charged with the task of wearing 2 hats.  They can be a part of the gay movement as well as part of the black movement, which both fall under the human rights heading.  

@GibranWhat i have noticed about you and so many other black men is your love-hate relationship with America.  You resent and criticize this country and are justified in doing so considering how it has historically dealt with you. Yet, you are like suitors who have been rejected but can't get over your infatuation with the object of your desire. As a distraction from your unrequited love, you slavishly revere the Motherland who participated in making you orphans by shipping you off to a fate of being strangers in a strange land.  Left in limbo, even as you attack America's racism you hold steadfastly to the belief that you can win its approval and acceptance as an equal.  Year in and year out you dream about being independent and establishing a nation within a nation, a Utopian world where blacks will thrive and profit by ironically exercising the same capitalistic principles that have exploited them. Still you dream, reinforced by the belief that you have a stake in this country, and that you are entitled to your share of what you helped build. You hate your oppressors but you love the land they have conquered and claimed, and your love for this land just won't die because you have faith in justice. So you do everything but confront reality, clinging to the idea that Life is fair. Stuck in a dilemma, you immerse yourself in the alternative confines of a consumer community, enjoying the goods and services of a ubiquitous corporate entity that also provides you the employment which will finance the materialistic trappings that buffer your pain. When all else fails you have the safety net of a government whose concern for your welfare will enable your dependence. Last but not least, the is law engorcement that will offer you free food and a bed as a condition of incarcerating you for your crimes. What to do? What to do?  First of all, exorcise yourself of the masochistic adoration of a country who doesn't give a shit about you and your hopes.  Think about it.  Get a plan. Find your path.  Fuck America.  

Just now, Cynique said:

@DelBlack gays are  charged with the task of wearing 2 hats.  They can be a part of the gay movement as well as part of the black movement, which both fall under the human rights heading.  

@GibranWhat i have noticed about you and so many other black men is your love-hate relationship with America.  You resent and criticize this country and are justified in doing so considering how it has historically dealt with you. Yet, you are like suitors who have been rejected but can't get over your infatuation with the object of your desire. As a distraction from your unrequited love, you slavishly revere the Motherland who participated in making you orphans by shipping you off to a fate of being strangers in a strange land.  Left in limbo, even as you attack America's racism you hold steadfastly to the belief that you can win its approval and acceptance as an equal.  Year in and year out you dream about being independent and establishing a nation within a nation, a Utopian world where blacks will thrive and profit by ironically exercising the same capitalistic principles that have exploited them. Still you dream, reinforced by the belief that you have a stake in this country, and that you are entitled to your share of what you helped build. You hate your oppressors but you love the land they have conquered and claimed, and your love for this land just won't die because you have faith in justice. So you do everything but confront reality, clinging to the idea that Life is fair. Stuck in a dilemma, you immerse yourself in the alternative confines of a consumer community, enjoying the goods and services of a ubiquitous corporate entity that also provides you the employment which will finance the materialism that buffers your pain. When all else fails you have the safety net of a government whose concern for your welfare will enable your dependence. Last but not least, the are laws that will offer you free food and a bed as a condition of incarcerating you for your crimes. What to do? What to do?  First of all, exorcise yourself of the masochistic adoration of a country who doesn't give a shit about you and your hopes.  Think about it.  Get a plan. Find your path.  Fuck America.  

My agenda is quite different from that.  In every phase of my life, I hate hated what this country has dished out, and I have acted accordingly in the very limited way I could and with what limited resources were at my disposal. In the circles I travel, we don't feel that black men should look for acceptance and like I may have mentioned: in a war for everything, YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR EQUALITY, YOU FIGHT FOR SUPERIORITY. i do not subscribe to the notion that we are of African descent because of the overwhelming evidence that demonstrates quite clearly that WE ARE NOT! I can understand why some blacks are reluctant to let go of the notion that they can fare well in this country as is. It is the same reason why a jilted lover stays in a relationship, hoping to make it work, You have invested time and energy into the project, and you don't know of other options or you are afraid to explore them.At any rate, I wholeheartedly agree that a new way of looking at thing is needed. It is already here. But this has to be the one time, we don't telegraph what we are doing  to keep the advantage. 

3 hours ago, Gibran said:

i do not subscribe to the notion that we are of African descent because of the overwhelming evidence that demonstrates quite clearly that WE ARE NOT!

@GibranOf what nationality are the descendants of America's slaves? 

3 hours ago, Gibran said:

It is the same reason why a jilted lover stays in a relationship, hoping to make it work,

@GibranWell if an ex-lover is able to stay in a relationship, then he is not jilted.  Pardon me for misunderstanding your position on black unity as expressed in your essays.  I wish you well in your vision of taking a new approach to defeating white supremacy with black superiority.  In your quest to usurp amerikka's power, I doubt if i'll be around to see this monumental event come into fruition but i suppose black folks gotta keep on doing it until they get it right.   

16 hours ago, Cynique said:

@GibranOf what nationality are the descendants of America's slaves? 

@GibranWell if an ex-lover is able to stay in a relationship, then he is not jilted.  Pardon me for misunderstanding your position on black unity as expressed in your essays.  I wish you well in your vision of taking a new approach to defeating white supremacy with black superiority.  In your quest to usurp amerikka's power, I doubt if i'll be around to see this monumental event come into fruition but i suppose black folks gotta keep on doing it until they get it right.   

We are Shemites!

A most excellent point about the jilted lover! Excellent! But why "he"? as an ex-lover. Is this to mean that there are no jilted women? No, this is not serious. I know precisely what you meant by using the pronoun he.

I used the pronoun "he" because i was discussing certain tendencies of black men in my post. And, of course, women are jilted just as much as men.  But, you knew that. 😉 

Sooooo, are "Shemites" connected in anyway to the Ibos of Nigeria in West Africa where the majority of those shipped to America and enslaved were from.   

Just now, Cynique said:

I used the pronoun "he" because i was discussing certain tendencies of black men in my post. And, of course, women are jilted just as much as men.  But, you knew that. 😉 

Sooooo, are "Shemites" connected in anyway to the Ibos of Nigeria in West Africa where the majority of those shipped to America and enslaved were from.   

Yes, of course, The Lembas of Africa as well. You know more.....I'm sure

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibran said:

Yes, of course, The Lembas of Africa as well. You know more.....I'm sure

I don't know a whole lot, and the Shemites are a new one on me. Who are they?  This is actually more in Chevdove's area of expertise.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, Gibran said:

In practice, individualism was the greatest blow to the stability of the blossoming black community.

@Gibran I agree-- I Think it is important to be an individual because of the uniqueness that people possess, individually,-- but when it comes to survival in this world, individualism has it limits. We would have to come together as a people, a culture, if we want to survive because of the genocidal attempts put against us continually.

This somewhat speaks to something that evidently bothers Chevdove (and me 2) because it was then in our evolution that we started to pull the "Victim" card.

Thank you!!!

Black men have always been victimized, but when has anyone ever been listening? If no one could believe black men were getting lynched, who the hell was going to believe they were being molested, so they shut up. Until now,  

Well, it's time, it's been time a long time ago!!! 

No matter what their religious, political, or sexual preferences, if we are to achieve anything significant as a collective, then all black people must be included. 

When it comes to 'SEXUAL PREFERENCES', I have no problem with choices that adults make. I was literally kicked out of my home shortly after my college years because of my support of my male friends that were homosexuals. But, when it comes to the SILENT TREATMENT of PEDOPHILIA, this would be when I speak out! I will never accept this. In fact, this is the basis of all of my research and purpose. America began due to the enslavement of BLACK CHILDREN for the most part. Therefore, this issue needs to be addressed. Too many times, we as Black people love to deflect to how White Catholic priest are pedophiles and selectively ignore the issue of how this system has conditioned and encouraged Black adults to engage in pedophilia too. NO, we should not 'include this group'. We need to address both issues because this is how slavery was so well maintained. 

We are Shemites!

YES!!!

13 hours ago, Cynique said:

This is actually more in Chevdove's area of expertise.  

Yes, it is... I am!... I think anyway, that I am somewhat familiar with this subject.

Where do homosexuals fit into the "Black Struggle"?
Well, it's quite simple.....if they are BLACK homosexuals then they are struggling along with the other Blacks who're struggling.

Gibran and Chevdove

Gibran said:

This is what I personally think about blacks in the gay community. No matter what their religious, political, or sexual preferences, if we are to achieve anything significant as a collective, then all black people must be included. We cannot afford to deny anyone a seat at the table when we are struggling to do what right's for the whole tribe.

Chevdove said:

When it comes to 'SEXUAL PREFERENCES', I have no problem with choices that adults make. I was literally kicked out of my home shortly after my college years because of my support of my male friends that were homosexuals.

Both of you seem to be pretty tolerant if not accepting of homosexuality.

But since you make the claim that we as a people are descendants of Abraham and the Israelites, how does your acceptance or tolerance of homosexuality agree with the Mosaic Law's CLEAR stance of not only condemning homosexuality and homosexuals but actually call for their physical punishment?

Infact, the Mosaic Laws not only condemn homosexuality but even condemns men wearing women's clothing!

Have those rules against homosexuality now been abrogated?

• Thanks 1

@Pioneer1 I think this is a fair question:

But since you make the claim that we as a people are descendants of Abraham and the Israelites, how does your acceptance or tolerance of homosexuality agree with the Mosaic Law's CLEAR stance of not only condemning homosexuality and homosexuals but actually call for their physical punishment?

And, my answer is this;

Jesus came after the Mosaic laws and so, we now have the NEW COVENANT [ie amended covenant] today and even as in the Old Testament, this issue is supposed to be dealt with as a matter of 'the king'/government. We are not suppose to just go around condemnng folk as common folk. More importantly, there are only two (2) sins that are said to be unforgivable and homosexuality is NOT one of them. Again, my issue with this homosexual law today, is that I believe that a lot of it is undercover PEDOPHILIA and this ties directly into being 'an unforgivable sin'. This system had benefited in this way, 'pedophilia' and this bothers me a lot. In slavery, children were also encouraged to sexually abuse each other, and from this comes a feeling of guilt, shame, self-condemnation, and acceptance through feeling there is no way to change, but children should and can be helped to deal with this evil conditioning and be reformed, but a grown adult who practices pedophilia is a whole other issue and this government sweeps this under the rug. 

Also, there so many other reasons why, FOR THE BLACK AFRICAN AMERICANS this issue may become unique due to slavery and the prison system. We shouldn't just go around condemning victims, but this government needs to be held accountable because this is a human rights violation as well. If someone chooses to be homosexual after they have been raped or molested, that is NOT the initial issue here, but it is this system that deliberately attacks our freedom and think it is funny.

Never. In fact, the New Testament really goes into detail. Jesus even said this would be the issue in the last days, however, again, as I stated before, this issue goes way back in time to the Black AFrican mankind was even introduced to this phenomena. This idea was 'stange' and it was brought into Africa. It is definitely attack on the priesthood, especially AFrican men. 

On 1/11/2019 at 12:19 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Where do homosexuals fit into the "Black Struggle"?
Well, it's quite simple.....if they are BLACK homosexuals then they are struggling along with the other Blacks who're struggling.

Gibran and Chevdove

Gibran said:

Chevdove said:

Both of you seem to be pretty tolerant if not accepting of homosexuality.

Infact, the Mosaic Laws not only condemn homosexuality but even condemns men wearing women's clothing!

No, the LAW is the LAW. What I infer is that all of us be permitted a seat at the table. I, for one, would not be asking anyone for anything to distinguish themselves, and I don't think there need be any qualifiers. Plus, I was speaking in terms of the Revolution and social change. and not The Awakening. which is a spiritual change/transformation. The call for change is political and social. The LAW, once it is established, is a Way of Life. I think the topic was about how homosexuals fit into the black struggle. The GREAT AWAKENING is not a struggle. It is  an EVENT awaiting fruition.

Chev

If you believe in Jesus, according to the Bible Jesus didn't come to eliminate or replace the law but to FULLFILL it.

Now you may have YOUR list of unforgivable sins but the Mosaic Laws....many of which can be found in Leviticus.....are crystal clear on homosexuality and homosexuals themselves as well as how they should be punished.

I don't ascribe to organized religion because my religion is TRUTH.
So as far as I'm concerned homosexuality is a "normal abnormality" that doesn't deserve any type of punishment. But if I felt that a law was divinely issued, there would be no compromising or changing.

I would hold fast to it and not try to hide it or ignore it simply to get along with or gain favor with the greater society like I see happening today with many religious people and their position on homosexuals.

On 1/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Now you may have YOUR list of unforgivable sins but the Mosaic Laws

@Pioneer1 No, that is NOT my list but the Bible states this--NOT me.

If you believe in Jesus, according to the Bible Jesus didn't come to eliminate or replace the law but to FULLFILL it.

Yes, he did, but to imply that the New Testament does NOT cover this is issue of Homosexuality would be wrong. Jesus was accused wrongly for being around people that needed his help. He was judged wrongfully for being around drunks and etc. 

I would hold fast to it and not try to hide it or ignore it simply to get along with or gain favor with the greater society like I see happening today with many religious people and their position on homosexuals.

This is a confusing statement. Are you saying that the Bible is wrong about the 'unforgivable sins'? Please quote where in the NEW TESTAMENT Homosexuality is an UNFORGIVABLE SIN, then we can debate. This issue doesn't have anything to do with me going along with it or trying to gain favor. It is NOT something that should be judged my me!??? I have no interest in judging someone for this issue. 

Chev

Yes, he did, but to imply that the New Testament does NOT cover this is issue of Homosexuality would be wrong. Jesus was accused wrongly for being around people that needed his help. He was judged wrongfully for being around drunks and etc

The difference is that the people Jesus was hanging around needed his help and they KNEW they needed his help. Most homosexuals today do not think they need help nor do they think there is anything wrong with them. They think their behavior is ok and anyone or anything (like the Bible) who condemns it is wrong.

This is a confusing statement. Are you saying that the Bible is wrong about the 'unforgivable sins'?

I have no idea.

This issue doesn't have anything to do with me going along with it or trying to gain favor. It is NOT something that should be judged my me!??? I have no interest in judging someone for this issue.

I know, and this is one of the reasons I'm taking issue with what you and Gibran have said about homosexuality and your seemingly acceptance of homosexuals.

You said:
"
When it comes to 'SEXUAL PREFERENCES', I have no problem with choices that adults make. I was literally kicked out of my home shortly after my college years because of my support of my male friends that were homosexuals."

The Bible doesn't tell you to SUPPORT homosexuals but to PUNISH them.
I'm making it clear that I'm not saying this....but the Bible DOES.
But since WHITE SOCIETY no longer condemns it and makes it almost illegal to speak against it....all of a sudden after centuries and centuries of condeming it NOW all of a sudden AfroAmericans no longer want to "judge" or condemn homosexuality.

My point is, this new found "acceptance" of homosexuality among so many AfroAmericans have nothing to do with being nice or non-judgemental.

Nor is it about the Bible and what many AfroAmericans believe to be "God's word"; because if they REALLY believed it was God's word there would be no debate or acceptance about homosexuality since it has been made clear.
.....it's really about the power and authority of Caucasians and their ability to control and manipulate AfroAmerican morality and mentality.

They pick and choose which parts of the Bible they accept and reject based on what White society accepts or rejects.

@Pioneer1 AGAIN, THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY THAT I, a common person is suppose to go out and JUDGE or PUNISH  a HOMOSEXUAL!!!

LOL! That is crazy!

The Bible doesn't tell you to SUPPORT homosexuals but to PUNISH them.
I'm making it clear that I'm not saying this....but the Bible DOES.

The Bible does NOT say this!!! STOP lying against the Bible!!! I told you that is a government issue. God in his word NEVER allows common people to judge a person for this sin. But if you are so sure, then provide the Bible reference. 

The difference is that the people Jesus was hanging around needed his help and they KNEW they needed his help. Most homosexuals today do not think they need help nor do they think there is anything wrong with them. 

Stop lying on individuals. Stop reading the mind of God. And, stop judging a child!!! @Pioneer1 What is wrong with you!? Child victims of molestation and rape should NOT be punished!!! You are too judgmental. You are lying against what is written in the Bible to support your hatred against Black people who believe in the Bible.

But since WHITE SOCIETY no longer condemns it and makes it almost illegal to speak against it.

No! Obama is NOT WHITE SOCIETY!!! LOL!! You are lying! Black people voted for Obama, their bi-racial or Black leader, and knew well of his agenda months before they went to the poll to support this HOMOSEXUAL LAW! GEEZ! They knew he threw down his pastor, Reverend Jeramiah Wright. What is wrong with you? Because of former president Obama and about 90% of the Black Americans and the church, this is now law. You know this. Why are you lying against the Bible. The Bible does NOT support anything you have said. 

Again, I would never reject someone who has been victimized as a child or by the prison system or etc. just because they are homosexuals and the Bible does NOT list this sin as being unforgivable, at all. People should have the same human right as you to work out their own salvation as long as they are not harming innocence. 

When the crowd wanted Jesus to stone the 'adulteress', however, they eventually left off!!! Then Jesus told the woman, [parapharasing] Where are your accusers? Go, and sin no more.' Jesus did not punish her. Just as I wouldn't punish you for believing that it is okay to have multiple sex partners even if they are married!!! 

Chev

THE BIBLE DOES NOT SAY THAT I, a common person is suppose to go out and JUDGE or PUNISH a HOMOSEXUAL!!!

LOL! That is crazy!

Your Bible in the Book of Leviticus 20:13 clearly states:
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. "

Not only does it call for you to judge them but to also punish them.
If that's crazy.....it's YOUR book.

The Bible does NOT say this!!! STOP lying against the Bible!!! I told you that is a government issue. God in his word NEVER allows common people to judge a person for this sin. But if you are so sure, then provide the Bible reference.

I'm NOT lying.

I you want references then I'll provide references from BOTH the Old and New Testament that condemn homosexuality:

Old Testament

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

New Testament

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

The law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, men who practise homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine. (1 Timothy. 1:9-10)

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.(Romans 1:26,27)

These are all scriptures directly from the Bible that condemn homosexuality and puts it in the same category as other sins like theft, murder, and enslavement and makes it clear that it is NOT to be accepted.

Again, I would never reject someone who has been victimized as a child or by the prison system or etc. just because they are homosexuals and the Bible does NOT list this sin as being unforgivable, at all. People should have the same human right as you to work out their own salvation as long as they are not harming innocence.

You're making excuses to be friends with and accept what your book clearly condemns and tells you NOT to accept.

Yes SOME homosexuals may have been abused as children or in prison but not all have and we don't know for sure that this causes homosexuality. Plenty of heterosexuals were abused as children and in prison.

Just like your claim that Jesus walked with everyone as an excuse to justify homosexuals....will you make the same excuses for pedophiles or serial killers or serial rapists?

You're picking and choosing WHICH "sinners" you want to accept and judge and WHICH ones you want to condemn.

Then Jesus told the woman, [parapharasing] Where are your accusers? Go, and sin no more.' Jesus did not punish her. Just as I wouldn't punish you for believing that it is okay to have multiple sex partners even if they are married!!!

I said multiple sex partners if YOU are married to them, not if they are married to someone else.
I never said it was OK to have sex with people who are married to others already.

Further.......
If Jesus said go and SIN NO MORE then that means they are supposed to STOP doing what they were guilty of doing.
But most homosexuals CONTINUE to engage in homosexuality while at the same time their Christian friends....usually women....continue to hang out with them, go shopping with them, and be good friends with them.

Again, I'm not into these major organized religions so I'm not condemning homosexuals.
I'm condemning the hypocrisy of so many AfroAmericans who CLAIM to be Christian or Hebrew but accept what their own book clearly condemns.

@Pioneer1 No one common person is suppose to STONE you because you FORNICATE. That is a matter of government. 

When Jesus told the adulteress to GO and SIN no more, he is KING. 

No ONe is suppose to STONE you because you have multiple sex parners in your marriage, and commit that type of ADULTERY in agreement with you wife. That is a matter of government whether it is the Kingdom as in the Old Testament or today, under the Separation of Church and State.

No ONe is suppose to judge you, as a common person for your belief in FORNICATION, and this does not mean that Christians cannot interact with you in a college environment or on a job. 

VICTIMS of Pedophilia and prison molestation, is a matter of government and Christian are the very ones that need to reach out to these victims. 

NO ONE should shun HOMOSEXUALS, especially CHRISTIANS. Everyone is unique on this planet. If you have a personal story in mind, that you need for me to assess, I will try, but if you generalize about homosexuals, that is a supremacist attitude. If you genearalize about Christians, and African American women and etc. I cannot speak on anyone but myself. 

You're making excuses to be friends with and accept

what your book clearly condemns and tells you NOT to accept.

I do NOT accept FORNICATION but, I don't reject my friends if they do this! I only let them know my poisition.

The Bible does not support your statements! LOL. 

And, I was actually kicked out of my house for this too! LOL. I had a college roommate that was in a relationship with an older man, but she nevert told me that he was married! However, one weekend at home for the weekend, I told my Mom and something triggered, in my conversation.  So, she asked me his name, and it is a unique name. When I did, my mother 'had a fit'. It was her boss! He was high up in the government, a retired history professor. She told me that he was married. So I told my roommate immediately that next evening when we got back to our dorms. She was shocked! She quietely walked out of the room and went down the hallway to use the pay phone.  Long story short, I did NOT stop being friends with her! I told her how I felt about it and later found out much more. 

Her nickname was RED BONES but her other name referred to her as being 'Sandy complexioned'. Turns out, not only did this man have a relationship with her, but her older sister as well. And... she also had dated his son!!! HOWEVER, I met her mother, a single woman and this story, for me, is heart rendering. Her mother was SLOW. But she was a very, very, smart, intelligent girl. They came from a poor, desolate, rural area and this man took advantage of these girls when they were too young to know what to do. There is a lot more to this story... including this man orchestrating a plot for my friend to set me up with one of his friends!!! 

I became very close to this girl. ANd she came to depend on me heavily. And... because of me, she one day got the strength to break free from this controlling man and it was very, very dangerous!!! LOL. Me and another friend once, had to go down to the front lobby with her to give him all of his gifts he gave her....... HE ONCE FOLLOWED ME INTO THE COLLEGE CAFETERIA to try and find out from me where she was!!!... She finally became friends with her sister again. She praises me to this day, for my strength and for being a role model. She tried to be close to my mother, but my mother hated her!!!

My mother dared me to be friends with her at the time we were roommates. And once when this girl called me for help because she was stranded, my mother dared me to go help her and demanded that I stop being friends with her. But, about 30 minutes prior to this incident, my mother's friend and co-worker, had came to visit my mother and to share with her how much she enjoyed her weekend with a married man at some resort! 

So, after my mother took a key and came into the bathroom to tell me that she demanded that I stop being friends with RED BONES, 30 minutes later, I got dressed, came into the kitchen and politely asked her why she demanded this when 'Christian' had just left and you just told me and 'my sister' how Christian was having this affair with a married man!? ... My mother's faced changed, and contorted... she looked as if she was going to hit me... so I backed up quietly, ... and left and went to the bedroom. But about 5 minutes later, my mother had my sister, bust open the door, and she came in and told me to get out of her house. So I did. ...

I developed migraine headaches at this time of my life and heart problems. I have been physically abused by my mother since I was a child... Since then, it has been determined that she has some kind of mental problem. I don't know.... today... I don't know.... My father says that my mother tormented him... I know my mother hated me because I look just like my father... I still love her though, dearly, but I am strong and I have a strong convition. 

So, you can have your opionions about HOMOSEXUALS and how African AMerivan women befriend them and etc. but if you have a question for me, be specific. 

I would never STONE a homosexual, or shun them.

• Like 1

Chev

Lol, if the "common person" wasn't supposed to do the stoning then WHO were these laws of the Old Testament directed to?

Well.....
Atleast you're not accusing me of "lying" on the Bible as you did in your previous post, lol.
I may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them.

Those aren't MY opinions about homosexuals, I'm giving you scripture from YOUR own book and because you disagree with them you constantly seek to deflect from it's condemnation of homosexuals and homosexuality which is as clear as day.

I've read the Bible from cover to cover and while I've admittedly forgotten much of it I still rememer clearly many of these things it clearly says and although it does contain a lot of good it I no longer consider it a "holy" book that must be completely follow to the letter.

That was a very compelling story and it illustrates how religious so-called "scripture" can divide people one against the other and even tear family members apart and send them at eachother's throats.

Just all the more reason for us to follow The Supreme Being directly....instead of getting our morals from other human beings or man-made books and writtings that have been distilled from the thinking of men/women who merely CLAIM to speak for the divine.