IS THIS FOR REAL?!

WE ARE SHEMITES!

One of the first steps to achieving truth is to tell it. Okay, here’s the truth. BLACK FOLKS ARE GOD’S CHOSEN PEOPLE! That’s right, we are the people mentioned throughout the Bible. I will prove it. Beyond doubt. And as I do so, I will also show you why we are in the condition we are now in. I will present both biblical and scientific proof. Let’s examine the biblical evidence first.  Remember on page twelve of this book where I mentioned the fact of Jesus being a brotha? Well,  let’s expand on that. The earliest picture of Jesus is in the Coptic Museum in Cairo Egypt. Josephus, a historian from that period who had personally seen Jesus described him as black. In fact, know this. The portrait of Jesus that countless black people hang on the walls of their homes is actually a pic of Ceseare Borgia, the gay lover of Michelangelo, who painted the portrait. Google it. Jesus was also called The King of the Jews. Keep that in mind, but let’s go back to Moses. Moses was also a Jew who was sent to deliver the Hebrew people, his people, from bondage. Again, the Egyptians during this time were black. I can’t emphasize that enough. Do your own research, perform your own due diligence tests to see if this be so or not. There were no so called white people in Egypt until Alexander the Great conquered it.

Anyway, Moses was adopted by the Pharaoh’s daughter and raised up as an Egyptian. What does this mean? Moses, though not an Egyptian, looked so much like one, that even the Pharaoh was fooled. Does it mean anything to know that Pharaoh was black, and that if Moses looked like him that Moses, The Deliverer of the Hebrew people, was likewise black.

Let’s go back even further. What about Joseph? Remember him? His brothers threw him down a well and he eventually ended up in Egypt. Years later, during a famine in the land, Jacob, who was Joseph’s father, sent his sons (also Joseph’s brothers) to Egypt to purchase food. By now, Joseph was top dawg in Egypt, second-in-command only to the Pharaoh, but when his brothers got to Egypt, they did not recognize Joseph, their own brother. Why was that? It was because Joseph looked so much like an Egyptian, having adopted their dress and customs  that his brothers had no idea who he was. If Joseph would have been white, his brothers would have immediately picked him out among the black folks, but that was not the case.  These were all brothers, as black as the ace of spades.

Shortly thereafter, Joseph sent his black brothers home to fetch their black father, Jacob, and to bring him to live in Egypt which is how we got to be in Egypt in the first place. Hopefully, it shouldn’t take much to assume that if Jacob was black that his twelve sons were just like him, black. As nature would have it, black Jacob had a father, who was black. His name was Isaac whose father was Abraham, also black. Don’t forget about Abraham as we will need to look at him again later.

I realize how simplistic that formula was, but it is an accurate account of who was who, leading to the mystery of who we are. One thing we are not is African. I know. I know. We have always cozied up to the notion that we are the descendants of Africans, but nothing could be further from the truth. We simply look like them, and that is why we blended in so easily with them. And that is why any time, the Hebrews, the Children of Israel, had trouble at home, we always fled to Africa to hide among them. Let me put another false notion to rest. During slavery, there were widespread rumors of Africans selling other Africans to the white man. That is not true. The Africans were selling us, the Hebrews, into slavery. The Africans were fully aware of who we were and since we were not African, they had no scruples about selling us. In fact, the Africans despised us, viewing us as interlopers on the West Coast of their country. There are online records that clearly state that the ships were filled with black Jewish slaves----us.

Let me invite you to a piece of homework. Check out Zondervan’s Bible Dictionary, and look up Ham. What you will find is that Zondervan, an authority on biblical stuff, declares that Ham was the father of the black races, but not the Negroes! Hello. Any guesses about who those Negroes were? Yep, us. We are the children of Shem. Please look that up because I don’t want there to be any doubts. Yes sir, yes ma’am, we gonna get it right today. We just look like those African brothers. They ain’t us and we ain’t them.

Here is the passage from Zondervan taken from online:

{“Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.” – Zondervan Bible Dictionary[

You probably have never wondered why Jews are called Semites, but it was due to Shem, the father of all Hebrews. Now, you know. Does it surprise you that we are referred to as Negroes? Ha! And we used to think that the word Negro had ugly connotations. Google this. Search for the map of Negroland. What you will discover is a priceless map from 1747 which shows a place on the West Coast of Africa named Negroland! This is where we lived in Africa. Dig that. Also take note of the fact that Negroland was also known as the Kingdom of Judah! It’s on the map. That is where our ancestral homies stayed. Sometimes, the place was called The Kingdom of Ouidah which is another pronunciation of Judah.

Okay, let’s get back to Moses, who, although Hebrew, was mistaken for an Egyptian when he helped those sistas water their flocks at the well. In any event, there is no dispute that Moses led the Children of Israel out of bondage, but what comes next is undisputable proof about who we are and why, precisely, we are in the condition we are in.

READ ON! PLEASE.

13 hours ago, Gibran said:

The portrait of Jesus that countless black people hang on the walls of their homes is actually a pic of Ceseare Borgia, the gay lover of Michelangelo, who painted the portrait

@Gibran Really!? I find this interesting. I think that it was around the AD 1500s when Michelangelo was living.  Not sure. But also I believe that there was a deliberate movement that began around the AD 1300s when many Europeans began painting idols of Black African-typed ancient people 'white-faced'. The movement became known as the Rennaisance Age. 

We have always cozied up to the notion that we are the descendants of Africans, but nothing could be further from the truth. We simply look like them, and that is why we blended in so easily with them

And that is why any time, the Hebrews, the Children of Israel, had trouble at home,

we always fled to Africa to hide among them

@Gibran Would it be fair to say that the reason why the Hebrews were not recognized in Africa is because they were INTERMIXED with AFRICANS?

You see, it seems like a contradiction, here, when you say that the Hebrews, Jews are not AFRICANS but they looked like the Africans and Original Egyptians.  

The Africans were selling us, the Hebrews, into slavery. ...  

The Africans were fully aware of who we were and since we were not African, they had no scruples about selling us. In fact, the Africans despised us

I absolutely agree, but here again, I don't think it should matter though, if the Jews are defined as being AFRICANS or NEGROES because, they had intermixed with these Africans. For me, it doesn't matter, but I agree with you, in that their is a absolute distinction in these terms! Also, just like JOseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers and relatives, the Jews were also doing the same during the Slave Ship Era!!! It is true though that Europeans lump all of us African-typed people together and made no distinctions. They went at the entire BLACK and AFRICAN presence in the world... even in Australia and etc.

@Gibran You have done a lot of research! Hopefully though, you will continue to confirm and write! In the past, even now, I have had the privelege of sitting at the table with Black men, some of whom are scholars and have been encarcerated, and I have been a help to them as they remind me of you! Many of them are very well learned, and much more serious about getting at the truth than others.

There were no so called white people in Egypt until Alexander the Great conquered it.

If you go back much farther in time, way back before Alexander the Great, way back before Moses, you will see that, indeed, there were many WHITE PEOPLE in Africa and ancient Egypt. If you google NOFRET and her husband RAHOTEP, you will see that they existed thousands of years even before Moses' time. Nofret was White and Rahotep was REDDISH as he was the bi-cultural [ie bi-racial] son of Seneferu. Seneferu was a Theban king, who overthrew the 3rd Dynasty. 

Seneferu bonded with various women, and White women [ie Asiatics] and this later caused a civil crisis due to his sons fighting over who would be next in line for the throne of Egypt.

Also, if you google AMEN-THE-UNIFIER, who came before the 3rd dynasty, their were many white people [ie Asiatics] in Africa. In fact, that was the very reason why he warred. He defeated them in the North and unified all of Egypt. But later, he too, bonded with an Asiatic woman and this eventually led to Seneferu, who overthrew the 3rd dynasty.

So what you are overlooking, is the intense issue of COLORISM, that was a definite part of ancient Egypt for thousands of years. 

Joseph looked so much like an Egyptian, having adopted their dress and customs  that his brothers had no idea who he was. If Joseph would have been white, his brothers would have immediately picked him out among the black folks, but that was not the case.  ... These were all brothers, as black as the ace of spades. ...  His name was Isaac whose father was Abraham, also black. Don’t forget about Abraham as we will need to look at him again later.

@Gibran I agree that Joseph looked like the Egyptians but what you are not recognizing is the issue of COLORISM that plagued Africa at that time, and even long before. Although Isaac was definitely 'Black-typed' however, he was not 'black as the ace of spades' because of his mother who was very light skinned. But, I agree about Abram [ie Abra-HAM] being very dark skinned; Black. Joseph was brown skinned and Moses was very, very fair skinned, based on my understanding of the words in context.

Also, this reference is very faulty in comparison to other scholars:

{“Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.” – Zondervan Bible Dictionary[

As even you have said!!!--Ham could NOT have been the only progenitor of the dark races; but so was SHEM!!!

This would mean that Noah was 'PERFECT IN HIS GENERATIONS' meanng, all of his sons were BLACK! It was the wives of Noah's son's that made the difference in the offspring in respect to distinct traits, not only skin coloring.

Just now, Chevdove said:

@Gibran You have done a lot of research! Hopefully though, you will continue to confirm and write! In the past, even now, I have had the privelege of sitting at the table with Black men, some of whom are scholars and have been encarcerated, and I have been a help to them as they remind me of you! Many of them are very well learned, and much more serious about getting at the truth than others.

There were no so called white people in Egypt until Alexander the Great conquered it.

If you go back much farther in time, way back before Alexander the Great, way back before Moses, you will see that, indeed, there were many WHITE PEOPLE in Africa and ancient Egypt. If you google NOFRET and her husband RAHOTEP, you will see that they existed thousands of years even before Moses' time. Nofret was White and Rahotep was REDDISH as he was the bi-cultural [ie bi-racial] son of Seneferu. Seneferu was a Theban king, who overthrew the 3rd Dynasty. 

Seneferu bonded with various women, and White women [ie Asiatics] and this later caused a civil crisis due to his sons fighting over who would be next in line for the throne of Egypt.

Also, if you google AMEN-THE-UNIFIER, who came before the 3rd dynasty, their were many white people [ie Asiatics] in Africa. In fact, that was the very reason why he warred. He defeated them in the North and unified all of Egypt. But later, he too, bonded with an Asiatic woman and this eventually led to Seneferu, who overthrew the 3rd dynasty.

So what you are overlooking, is the intense issue of COLORISM, that was a definite part of ancient Egypt for thousands of years. 

Joseph looked so much like an Egyptian, having adopted their dress and customs  that his brothers had no idea who he was. If Joseph would have been white, his brothers would have immediately picked him out among the black folks, but that was not the case.  ... These were all brothers, as black as the ace of spades. ...  His name was Isaac whose father was Abraham, also black. Don’t forget about Abraham as we will need to look at him again later.

@Gibran I agree that Joseph looked like the Egyptians but what you are not recognizing is the issue of COLORISM that plagued Africa at that time, and even long before. Although Isaac was definitely 'Black-typed' however, he was not 'black as the ace of spades' because of his mother who was very light skinned. But, I agree about Abram [ie Abra-HAM] being very dark skinned; Black. Joseph was brown skinned and Moses was very, very fair skinned, based on my understanding of the words in context.

Also, this reference is very faulty in comparison to other scholars:

{“Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.” – Zondervan Bible Dictionary[

As even you have said!!!--Ham could NOT have been the only progenitor of the dark races; but so was SHEM!!!

This would mean that Noah was 'PERFECT IN HIS GENERATIONS' meanng, all of his sons were BLACK! It was the wives of Noah's son's that made the difference in the offspring in respect to distinct traits, not only skin coloring.

yes, there was a lot of intermixing. We were warned about this very same thing. We were cautioned by God not to intermarry and to keep our line pure. But there was this fascination with foreign women. And you are right, there were white folks that were in Egypt prior to Moses, and a lot of times when I say black, I mean black not actually skin tone as David was ruddy and this causes confusion because most people assume ruddy to meant reddish which it does, but redddish like a light-skinned person. Malcolm X was ruddy. During our flight from the Romans, some of us chose to remain in place and these are The Igos and the Lembas, who though still in Africa are Shemites. The rest of us are scattered. Like the Lembas like to say, "We are not lost, we are scattered."

• Like 1

, but redddish like a light-skinned person. Malcolm X was ruddy.

Absolutely!!!

During our flight from the Romans, some of us chose to remain in place and these are The Igos and the Lembas, who though still in Africa are Shemites. 

Okay!

But I also hope you dig into the research about the HORN OF AFRICA because those nations are actually Hebrew Israelites as well. 

The very names of many of the leaders, both men and women are Ephraimitic names [ie JOSEPH] in Eritrea and Ethiopia and Tigray. Also

the Beta-Israelites and etc. These people fit the Biblical description written about in the Book of Ezekiel in that [paraphrasing]

'the the cry of the Chaldeans shall be heard in the ships first, and ...

The intact Hebrews that were forced back into Africa, in the Book of Deuteronomy 28, that you quoted, this is what happened to many of them who were

forced out of Anatolia-Turkey and East Europe and Russia after the Crusades. They were driven into Africa and then

at the late part of the Slave Trade EAst Africa was hit hard during the Arab-British slave trade. 

• 3 years later...
Guest Boss Dogg74
On 1/9/2019 at 4:13 PM, Gibran said:

WE ARE SHEMITES!

One of the first steps to achieving truth is to tell it. Okay, here’s the truth. BLACK FOLKS ARE GOD’S CHOSEN PEOPLE! That’s right, we are the people mentioned throughout the Bible. I will prove it. Beyond doubt. And as I do so, I will also show you why we are in the condition we are now in. I will present both biblical and scientific proof. Let’s examine the biblical evidence first.  Remember on page twelve of this book where I mentioned the fact of Jesus being a brotha? Well,  let’s expand on that. The earliest picture of Jesus is in the Coptic Museum in Cairo Egypt. Josephus, a historian from that period who had personally seen Jesus described him as black. In fact, know this. The portrait of Jesus that countless black people hang on the walls of their homes is actually a pic of Ceseare Borgia, the gay lover of Michelangelo, who painted the portrait. Google it. Jesus was also called The King of the Jews. Keep that in mind, but let’s go back to Moses. Moses was also a Jew who was sent to deliver the Hebrew people, his people, from bondage. Again, the Egyptians during this time were black. I can’t emphasize that enough. Do your own research, perform your own due diligence tests to see if this be so or not. There were no so called white people in Egypt until Alexander the Great conquered it.

Anyway, Moses was adopted by the Pharaoh’s daughter and raised up as an Egyptian. What does this mean? Moses, though not an Egyptian, looked so much like one, that even the Pharaoh was fooled. Does it mean anything to know that Pharaoh was black, and that if Moses looked like him that Moses, The Deliverer of the Hebrew people, was likewise black.

Let’s go back even further. What about Joseph? Remember him? His brothers threw him down a well and he eventually ended up in Egypt. Years later, during a famine in the land, Jacob, who was Joseph’s father, sent his sons (also Joseph’s brothers) to Egypt to purchase food. By now, Joseph was top dawg in Egypt, second-in-command only to the Pharaoh, but when his brothers got to Egypt, they did not recognize Joseph, their own brother. Why was that? It was because Joseph looked so much like an Egyptian, having adopted their dress and customs  that his brothers had no idea who he was. If Joseph would have been white, his brothers would have immediately picked him out among the black folks, but that was not the case.  These were all brothers, as black as the ace of spades.

Shortly thereafter, Joseph sent his black brothers home to fetch their black father, Jacob, and to bring him to live in Egypt which is how we got to be in Egypt in the first place. Hopefully, it shouldn’t take much to assume that if Jacob was black that his twelve sons were just like him, black. As nature would have it, black Jacob had a father, who was black. His name was Isaac whose father was Abraham, also black. Don’t forget about Abraham as we will need to look at him again later.

I realize how simplistic that formula was, but it is an accurate account of who was who, leading to the mystery of who we are. One thing we are not is African. I know. I know. We have always cozied up to the notion that we are the descendants of Africans, but nothing could be further from the truth. We simply look like them, and that is why we blended in so easily with them. And that is why any time, the Hebrews, the Children of Israel, had trouble at home, we always fled to Africa to hide among them. Let me put another false notion to rest. During slavery, there were widespread rumors of Africans selling other Africans to the white man. That is not true. The Africans were selling us, the Hebrews, into slavery. The Africans were fully aware of who we were and since we were not African, they had no scruples about selling us. In fact, the Africans despised us, viewing us as interlopers on the West Coast of their country. There are online records that clearly state that the ships were filled with black Jewish slaves----us.

Let me invite you to a piece of homework. Check out Zondervan’s Bible Dictionary, and look up Ham. What you will find is that Zondervan, an authority on biblical stuff, declares that Ham was the father of the black races, but not the Negroes! Hello. Any guesses about who those Negroes were? Yep, us. We are the children of Shem. Please look that up because I don’t want there to be any doubts. Yes sir, yes ma’am, we gonna get it right today. We just look like those African brothers. They ain’t us and we ain’t them.

{“Ham: The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.” – Zondervan Bible Dictionary[

You probably have never wondered why Jews are called Semites, but it was due to Shem, the father of all Hebrews. Now, you know. Does it surprise you that we are referred to as Negroes? Ha! And we used to think that the word Negro had ugly connotations. Google this. Search for the map of Negroland. What you will discover is a priceless map from 1747 which shows a place on the West Coast of Africa named Negroland! This is where we lived in Africa. Dig that. Also take note of the fact that Negroland was also known as the Kingdom of Judah! It’s on the map. That is where our ancestral homies stayed. Sometimes, the place was called The Kingdom of Ouidah which is another pronunciation of Judah.

Okay, let’s get back to Moses, who, although Hebrew, was mistaken for an Egyptian when he helped those sistas water their flocks at the well. In any event, there is no dispute that Moses led the Children of Israel out of bondage, but what comes next is undisputable proof about who we are and why, precisely, we are in the condition we are in.

READ ON! PLEASE.

Question. In that same dictionary does it actually tell you what son "WAS" the progenitor of the Negroes? Are Negroes placed under Shem's category? Are they placed under the Semites category in the 5 people groups cited there? No, no, and no. You're reading something into the text that isn't there.