TRUTH UNEDITED VIDEO LINK

Photo

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is one of the very first videos I saw when I first  started my study. It is simple and straightforward. Anyway, what I hoped is that all will study to see what it is. The info is out there to either be believed, argued about or dismissed. Do your own research. I just hope that  we don't get caught up in the small things wherein we may disagree and  not focus on the common ground. Let's build from that. Sure, the data can be confusing which helps to give us cause to divide into sects. We are good at doing this. I remember what Malcolm once said about the Nation of Islam when he was still down. I paraphrase. "Man, we had a good thing going, but we messed it up" Yes, we are good at messing things up as well,  so we will have to wait and see just what happens. This is THE GREAT AWAKENING. I believe that nothing or no one can wake you up until it is time.

Hamitic+DNA+Data.png

Brother if you look at the name IS-RA-EL.......according to the Bible it means "He who fights God".

According to scripture it was given to a man named Jacob after wrestling with a mysterious man one night.

Genesis 32:22-31 New International Version (NIV)

Jacob Wrestles With God

22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”

But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”

27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”

“Jacob,” he answered.

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[a] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

The first question is, if a person is attempting to fight or struggle with God....from which source is this opposition coming from if not Satan?

The second question is, why would we as a people want to claim the identity of being descendants of those who fight against or rebel against the El/Elohim or "God"?

It would seem to me that we would try to get as far away from THAT identity as possible and try to side with those who are on the SIDE of God and the other righteous!

@Pioneer1 LOL! That is just crazy! 

The first question is, if a person is attempting to fight or struggle with God....from which source is this opposition coming from if not Satan?

Everyone know this common Bible story in that Jacob wrestled with God for a BLESSING and to be FORGIVEN!!! LOL!

You are telling half stories! Where did you get this lie from, your White Jewish manual? 

Yes, Israel did wrestle with God but for a Blessing and to be forgiven for his sins. Geez. 

What "lie" did I tell?

I quoted the story as it is written in Genesis.
Jacob....the "suplanter" ....the said father of the Israelites.....allegedly struggled/wrestled/fought with God.

People can spin it any way they want, but the fact is.....if someone actively fights with or opposes God they are rebelling against the divine.

And according to Genesis, what did the Israelites do?
They went from Africa to Asia invading, robbing, pillaging, and slaughtering men, women, and children.
They went around taking over other people's land and enslaving people all while claiming their "God" told them to do it.

Does this behavior sound familiar?