The Earth's Magnetic Pole

Some scientists theorize that some, if not all of the mass extinctions that have wiped out thousands of species of life on Earth might be correlated with magnetic reversals.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-it-true-that-the-stren/

Interesting. 

I don't understand this completely, but I believe that the Magnetic field does change and when it does, I think it would cause some kind of change to happen on earth.

This article resonated with me because, as of late, i am weighed down with a sense of things being quirky, out of sync, off kilter, and this state of being subjects me to inexplicable occurrences whose significance are hidden...time seems to be accelerating, passing faster than usual; flying by...I am drawn to sky gazing both day and night...reality seems to be mocking me and melancholy inhabiting me...music has become my best friend...i feel like Earth is not only unaligned with its axis but that i am disoriented in a world that has outgrown me...  Worst of all, i am gripped by a foreboding brought on by Donald Trump's presidency...his growing power haunts me because challenges to it are increasingly ineffective...my dislike for him is so intense that it infects me with fits of depression... Winter's doldrums have claimed me like never before...   😵

Regarding "C" OK. 

Yes I have the dream a few times since I was a kid.  Sometimes I can be sitting still and the thought comes to me.  In the dream/vision the people around me are unsure of what is happening but we've not afraid.  The sense is that we are in a transition rather than just merely meeting a physical death.  It makes me think of what Christians call the rapture, sans the judgement and religious hullabaloo of who is being left behind -- we are all being taken up.

i wasn't sure if "C" stood for Cynique or Chevdove. We both commented on the article.   Dreams are symbolic.  I have a frequently recurring one where  i am trying to find my way out of a large factory building, going up and down stairs,  wandering through halls,  opening doors that lead to rooms full of machinery or large equipment and more stairs or -  i'm at a train station and don't know which train i'm supposed to take to get  home.  In all of my dreams no matter what their scenario, the underlying conflict is my trying to extricate myself from a frustrating situation involving either people or places...  A psycho-analyst  would have a field day with me.  I think a lot of my confusion has to do with the dementia that is common to people in my age-bracket.  I am very lucid, but my short term memory is shot.  😟

Funny how no one knew what Del meant by "C."  It is even stranger that I was so far off I thought he was referring to the speed of light constant 😄

@Delano are you using an old phone of something?  I'm not sure what you meant by this:

2 hours ago, Delano said:

hmm my inter resting 

It made me think Rowan and Martin's Laugh In where the guy with the fake German accent would say "Verrry Interrresting," but I assume that is not what you were trying to write.

I think apocalyptic dreams are relatively common given our constant access to bad news  from all over the world. 

A friend of mine told me about a women she knows who sleeps with a loaded, and cocked, revolver in her nightstand draw.  That sound so crazy to me and I said that but my friend thought it was a good idea -- a woman needs to be prepared.  People have a warped perspective when it comes to crime -- especially here in FL.

30 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Delano are you using an old phone of something

No

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

It made me think Rowan and Martin's Laugh In where the guy with the fake German accent would say "Verrry Interrresting," but I assume that is not what you were trying to write

That's exactly what I meant my psychic friend. 

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

Dreams are symbolic. 

I have had dreams like falling but never hitting the ground. I was told that if you eat late and then go right to sleep, this may cause nightmares and this is the case for me at times.  But, I do believe that some dreams are symbolic. 

Some people believe dreams are just randon firing of neurons and have no meaning -- symbolic or otherwise. I find this hard to believe. 

9 hours ago, Delano said:

That's exactly what I meant my psychic friend.

...more a consequence of being of the same generation 🙂

7 hours ago, Troy said:

Some people believe dreams are just randon firing of neurons and have no meaning -- symbolic or otherwise. I find this hard to believe. 

...more a consequence of being of the same generation 🙂

The first half is poetic, the second half is reasonable. 

17 hours ago, Troy said:

@Delano are you using an old phone of something

Or something would be the correct answer to many questions about me. 

When i said dreams are "symbolic", i don't mean that they are prophetic. In many cases, dreams are the products of your subconscious mind and the overt emotional conflicts in your waking life are manifested in covert dream scenarios that are similes.  e.g. My recurring dream about being lost in a factory or a train station is not to be taken literal but can be interpreted as feelings of being trapped. The job of a psychiatrist is to delve into my  psyche  and figure out why i feel this way. 

Some dreams of course, are just random and nonsensical and are brought on by food ingested or your sleeping position.  It's also not uncommon that whatever you are watching on TV when you fall asleep will intrude itself into your dreams.  But, recurring dreams call for deep analysis by a professional. And, yes, the dreams of people who have ESP, can be prophetic.  

On 1/18/2019 at 1:30 PM, Delano said:

Are you ever trapped in a forest or a house. 

No, but i would speculate that subconsciously i feel trapped in a life in which i am not fulfilled, and i don't know what to do about it. The factory and the train station of my dreams are symbols. 

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

No, but i would speculate that subconsciously i feel trapped in a life in which i am not fulfilled, and i don't know what to do about it. The factory and the train station of my dreams are symbols. 

Allow me to analyze your recurring dreams factories and train stations................

Factories are places where things are MADE.
If you are lost in a factory it means that you are confused and you need to MAKE up your mind.

The train station symbolizes you TRAINING or focusing your thoughts once your mind is made up.

You are confused and you need to MAKE up your mind to stop arguing with Pioneer1 and challenging me so much and TRAIN your mind on my words of wisdom.

There you have it.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You are confused and you need to MAKE up your mind to stop arguing with Pioneer1 and challenging me so much and TRAIN your mind on my words of wisdom.

As soon as you utter some words of wisdom, i might be motivated. But i don't  anticipate that ever happening. Your intellect is stuck in a rut.