The White Supremacists Creates Multiple Types of Sexuality for Black People

...that and a 3 bucks will get me into the subway.  My traffic is at records highs an Google is cutting my ad revenue.  I just applied to another ad network.  If I'm accepted I'm promised to make integer multiple of what Google pays and I won;t have to sell advertising myself and I;ll be free to focus on content.

It may seem a bit hyperbolic not withstanding the "boondocks" type animation but I believe what Mr Fuller said is basically true and what I've been witnessing over the past 20 years alone seems to verify much of what he's saying.

How many intact Black families do you actually see together in public today?

I think what so many people....perhaps even yourself.....have such a hard time believing is that there is a PLOT or PLAN to keep Black men and women away from eachother and confuse them sexually.

So many people just ASSUME the reasons for the confusion and dysfunction are "this"  or "that" or "the other".......anything BUT a plot or plan by White Supremists.

But the fact that the relationship between many if not most AfroAmerican males and females are clearly dysfunctional and and non-existent in many cases is undeniable and obvious.

I watch that video. Since I've joined this community, this was the first time I've seen any videos of Boondock or In Living Color. I made a delibarte decision NOT to watch certain shows. My sons watched Boondocks, so now I know what they've been watching. I had my babies and raise them beginning with the 90s. So now, this video is pretty accurate but it did not help the Black adults of yesterday teach this Y-generation for the most part. This Black Live Matter Movement seems to go along with the homosexual laws of today and this video outcome of the White system infiltrating this issue very well.

This White Supremacy Movement of Homosexuality is heavily supported by Black Americans, both men and women of tday.

IMO, this movement began 400 years ago and then as a result of the Prison system. And, the part that strikes me, although not highlighted in this video, is the issue of PEDOPHILIA that piggy backs on this homosexual movement in the Black world.

I would entertain this theory @Pioneer1 is if did not effect white people too. In some respects white people are affected even more harshly.

Now I know Fullers says these white folks are collateral damage, sacrificed to exact greater damage on Black people. 

Now if you look at reproduction rates of white folks and compare it to Black folks globally the plan does not seem to be going very well. Here in the US white people will be out numbered in our life time.

@Chevdove the animation, though simmilar, is not the Boondocks. I highly recommend the Boondock; it was brilliant satire.

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

the animation, though simmilar, is not the Boondocks. I highly recommend the Boondock; it was brilliant satire.

@Troy Oh! okay. Yes, now, I do watch the clips that you put up. And, my sons told me that Boondocks was good. 

I also watch the clip you put up of In Living Color. And it was hilarious! I also clicked another clip on that one, and saw a sketch with the late Vandross, and it was also too funny!

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

In some respects white people are affected even more harshly.

You know, I do agree that white people were affect but here's my IMO on this; From the Black perspective, it really doesn't matter to us, except that we should know how this process of Whitewashing us is orchestrated. Many of the masses of lower class white people are sacrificed too, but solely to deceive us!!!--into believing in the desired 'movement'. 

White Supremacy goes back far in time, than most Black people are willing to believe, IMO. And, when it comes to white people being sacrificed for the sake of 'our' acceptance of Homosexuality, it is sad and unfortunate and I don't like it either.

But, it is the origin of homosexuality that also becomes problematic for white people and why they would definitely be affected on a wide scale. This phenomena begins before the African CIVILIZATIONS FORMED. It stems from a mutation and a mutated-intersexed origin and Black people are NOT ORIGINALLY an intersexed-mutation! We stem from an ANATOMICALLY MALE and FEMALE presence during the time of AFRICAN CIVILIZATIONS. This is issue is so crucial to understand. We are being forced to accept something that is NOT apart of our physical body makeup for the most part. Yes, there are a significan number of Brown Africans that are born intersexed today, but it comes from being intermixed today with Europeans who have the higher percentage of birth rates of being born intersexed. 

STELLA WALSH of the 1936 Olympics

Now, the media pushes Semana and so the hype of the past has been overshadowed, but the scientific facts about the birthrates of Europeans born intersexed is far above any African percentages because of the origins of this phenomena does not begin with Africans.

STELLA WALSH of 1936 Olympics

360px-Stanis%C5%82awa_Walasiewicz_1938.j

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So many people just ASSUME the reasons for the confusion and dysfunction are "this"  or "that" or "the other".......anything BUT a plot or plan by White Supremists.

Just like you assume that there is an organized "plot"  when circumstances logically evolve from certain conditions over which no organized power is exerted. And of course when Neely Fuller says what you want to hear, that makes it so. 

I like how the artists make the militants look "cute" with the big eyes and narrow little chins.
It's a smart move because it take some of the edge off of Black militancy.

No doubt this and probably even the Huey character from The Boondocks was inspired by the Michael Evans character from Good Times.
His youth and small size almost made his exaggerated Black militancy seem comical rather than threatening.
But imagine if JAMES EVANS had been saying the exact same things little Michael was saying!
They would have taken that show off the air before the end of the first season, lol.

Chev

This Black Live Matter Movement seems to go along with the homosexual laws of today and this video outcome of the White system infiltrating this issue very well.

Not only are they going along with the laws, they are helping to PUSH some of the laws....lol.

Atleast 2 of the founding members of BLM are Lesbian.

I've met Alicia on a number of occasions in various community organizing events and although the sister CALLS herself a lesbian I've observed enough of her to know she likes herself some "bruthaz" too....lol.
I think many of the members are CONFUSED about what they want and what they believe, just like Neely Fuller has been saying. This is why I know Neely is right in many of his observations. Because I've had some of the SAME observations about how confused many AfroAmericans are.  Especially many of the youth.

Troy

I would entertain this theory @Pioneer1 is if did not effect white people too. In some respects white people are affected even more harshly.

Now I know Fullers says these white folks are collateral damage, sacrificed to exact greater damage on Black people.

It's not just that they are sacrifices, it's also that fact that this has always been COMMON in Caucasian culture so it's not really affecting them at all.

If you go back thousands of years homosexuality, bisexuality, and sex with youth have all been apart of Caucasian societies even going back to the ancient Romans and Greeks.
Hell...the word "MENtor" comes from older MEN taking on boys as sex partners in exchange for their "mentorship".

Nothing in White society is being changed. What has always been occuring among them is now just being made more overt and open in an attempt to justify and normalize it and encourage OTHERS to join them in doing so.

Now if you look at reproduction rates of white folks and compare it to Black folks globally the plan does not seem to be going very well. Here in the US white people will be out numbered in our life time.

I'll be honest with you, I'm not too sure about all of these statistics claiming that White reproduction rates are declining. I've been all over this nation and it seems that not only are White women getting pregnant but they are having MULTIPLE babies at a time!

They are now making baby strollers that can hold 3 and 4 babies in them!

You can't walk into a Starbucks or a shopping mall without seeing groups of young White women with babies wrapped up close to their chests as they stand around sipping lattes and giggling.

And with the gentrification going on in most urban areas across the nation, exactly WHERE can one go to find this "White decline"?

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I think many of the members are CONFUSED about what they want and what they believe, just like Neely Fuller has been saying.

Yes, I agree that many of them are confused, and that is the sad part, because no sound Black Voice is helping them to not be confused, and this is how they are being exploited.

It's not just that they are sacrifices, it's also that fact that this has always been COMMON in Caucasian culture so it's not really affecting them at all.

true

Hell...the word "MENtor" comes from older MEN taking on boys as sex partners in exchange for their "mentorship".

LOL! No Wait a minute! LOL. Maybe they re-defined this term as they have done in other cases but, this word 'MENTOR' goes back to ancient KEMET, BLACKS!

The pharaoh named MENTUHOTEP [ie. MONTU] is one name that shows this origin. It stems from IMHOTEP, and the pharaohs developed a father-son apprenticeship, whereby the heir chosen to become pharaoh would MENTOR the pharaoh as the kings saw themselves as MENTORS to the great high priest IMHOTEP.

Nothing in White society is being changed. What has always been occuring among them is now just being made more overt and open in an attempt to justify and normalize it and encourage OTHERS to join them in doing so.

so true

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But imagine if JAMES EVANS had been saying the exact same things little Michael was saying!
 They would have taken that show off the air before the end of the first season, lol.

That is why James Evans character died, because John Amos that it was demeaning. He had talked about it. 

Chev

Yes, I agree that many of them are confused, and that is the sad part, because no sound Black Voice is helping them to not be confused, and this is how they are being exploited.

That's correct, and another problem is because AfroAmericans lack an actual CULTURE of our own it's easier for those from the outside to push confusing and non-productive values on to the community.
No matter how hard they try they wouldn't be able to go to a place like Iran and "trick" them into accepting sexual confusion because they have an established culture that's solidly against it.

LOL! No Wait a minute! LOL. Maybe they re-defined this term as they have done in other cases but, this word 'MENTOR' goes back to ancient KEMET, BLACKS!

The pharaoh named MENTUHOTEP [ie. MONTU] is one name that shows this origin. It stems from IMHOTEP, and the pharaohs developed a father-son apprenticeship, whereby the heir chosen to become pharaoh would MENTOR the pharaoh as the kings saw themselves as MENTORS to the great high priest IMHOTEP.

I didn't know that.
Thank you for the correction and the knowledge!

• Thanks 1

Troy

Lol, I've admitted my mistakes before.
Infact, I actually MAY have been correct but I don't see how it would profit me to argue with Chev on this one issue when we agree on so many others.

Mr. Fuller provides more detail on this sexual confusion agenda:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I actually MAY have been correct...

Ah there is the @Pioneer1 I've come to know -- an unqualified admission of error would be impossible. 

I'm just glad I don't have to compare IP address or any of that stuff to make sure your account was not spoofed 🙂

• Haha 1