Black Women Are Beautiful Naturally

On 1/29/2019 at 8:09 PM, NubianFellow said:

The shaming is something that is happening and will continue to happen. This is being done collective and is apart of our social behavior. Though it's not a tactic I personally use, I do feel that sometimes it is warranted and perhaps necessary.

@NubianFellow I don't feel that 'Shaming' is ever warranted or necessary coming from Black men about this particular issue of Black women wearing 'false hair'. 

Don't you remember? Back in the 80's black men had to see themselves and needed to be shamed for wearing Jerry curls and perms.

And so, now, they've gone from Jerry curls and perms to obsessively SAGGIN!? WOW! That showed them! Black men have now been so shamed that they now wear their pants low to the point it is an obssession all across America. 

Shaming has power in the black community.

LOL. It has power alright, the power that it carries keeps us extremely suppressed. No other culture does this attack, gender attack, on a wide-scale but Blacks. And yet, we can't see the damage it has done to our existence. This oppressive behavior of demeaning each other is so affective and has sooooooo much POWER and completely helps this government operate freely without having to deal with us unwanted people in their higher sectors. We grapple on the lower realms of society getting the crumbs while others look on, laughing at how we attack each other, destroying self images amongst each other rendering us completely unable to fight other important issues that would help to give us relief and freedom. Freedom to see a better positive image that other human beings express because they are not constantly being shamed by their men. 

I saw a story on the news a while ago where a Blood was speaking out on camera. ...complained that the media only focused on the innocent kids and mothers that they killed ...He said that the good that this gang does is never reported on ... 

I think I know what you’re getting at, here. You are comparing Black women wearing false hair to CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR being downplayed. You’re equating gang murders to Black women wearing false hair. And, you are taking it a step further and saying that we, Black women, do acknowledge that it is a CRIME TO WEAR UGLY FALSE HAIR but we want Black men to overlook this obvious crime and look at our other insignificant attributes such as our intellect or our curvy physique or etc. Nappy hairstyles count much more than anything else that we could possibly look like or do.  

If you can point out any instance of me shaming anyone, then please point that out so I can apologize.

Well, I for one am happy that some Black AfroAmerican men do speak out against the obsession with Black women wearing hair weaves and extensions but however, the issue of ‘shaming’ is absolutely not good. I also agree with you that Shaming [ie. joking, mocking, ridiculing…] Black women for wearing weaves, wigs and extensions would be a big part of our culture and I also believe that has been used by this oppressive system to further their cause. I don’t know how to completely say what I believe and think that an expert on human behavior might do a better job than me in giving a more complete breakdown on what I am trying to say, but because as a Black woman, who becomes the recipient of such ‘shaming’, many of us can give some good feedback on this subject. I think that because we have been ‘conditioned’ to believe that this aspect of our culture is normal adds on to our detriment. Although Black men who do throw down Black women and use this issue as an excuse for their Self Hatred don’t need no help from White Supremacist society but it helps to the cause of both. And, I think this ‘hair issue’ stems from part of the conditioning of the past Chattel Slave System whereby the slave yard ‘Buck’ was used to attack and totally demean the Black helpless slave women first and then came the White attackers.

No, I absolutely do not feel that you have done anything like this intentionally, but it would be the conditioning of this system that would be a deceptive part of the intense position of ‘shaming’ that some Black men have taken against Black women on their choices in how they style their hair. You may feel that your approach may not be this or that or may not be ‘shaming tactic’ but I guess this is subjective and based on individual accounts.  Your approach may be taken as well meaning by some and not others. And your approach is well intended and so, the outcome regardless, will be good because it’s heartfelt in how you appreciate and adore Black women, but there are other Black men that may use your same approach and don’t mean Black women any good at all. So, therefore, let me offer a personal story that may help to better understand this issue:

========================================================================================================================== 

Decades ago when I worked as an Environmental Scientist at shipyard—MY HAIR!!! I became so tired of having to style my natural hair everyday and go to work. I worked outside in extreme elements a lot. I had to work in high temperatures in the summertime or based on the type of job I had to cover, sometimes, I sweat profusely and then went out into the cold winter weather and then back into my office building with my hair soaking wet. So one day, I impulsively decided to braid my hair and added extensions over the weekend. I didn’t give it much thought because I had done it before at another job. But when I came to work, I was confronted with a blow to my person, that I knew was wrong. The setting of the building was as such; After punching in the code to get in the building, and walking mid-way down the hallway to swipe the time-clock, and then walking further down the hallway past other office spaces, then, I entered my office space on the left. It was a rather spacious area and there were six (6) employees including myself who was the only female scientist for the north zone office that covered the environmental monitoring for the northside of the entire shipyard. My desk was straight across from the entrance to the back so when I sat, my back was to the windows and I faced the entrance. I sat in the middle of to men on either side of me, and their desk faced my desk. I faced forward and so, they were able to look up and view me in profile during the work shift. [1] On my left side of the office against the side wall area was the desk facing me of one man, a tall slender built, straight-haired Native American man, a single man--John. [2] On my right side of the office against the side wall area was the desk facing me of another man, a tall slender built dark skinned, single African American man--Doe. [3] Towards the front right was another tall slender, dark skinned, slender built, married African American man-Sam and [4] next to him was the desk of my supervisor nearest the front door, a married, tall slender White man—Clark [i.e. all of these names superficial].[5]  On the left front side was a tall, slender, older senior White man—Jim.  

So, Monday morning I buzzed myself into the building, punched the clock, walked into my office and sat down at my desk and I was usually the first one in the building. The second one was usually Black-Sam, the married Black man and he walked into the office and sat down and immediately, I sensed that he was alarmed and seemed cold in his initial body language. Usually, he would give the usual ‘Hey’ how you doing this morning, but he said nothing. So, I spoke, and inquired why he didn’t greet me. To my surprise, he was abrupt and blunt. He said to me, “I don’t like your hair”. And, his face was very stern as he glared at me, then he turned away and was dead quiet. Oh God, it hurt so bad. I couldn’t believe it. But I said nothing as usual. Its never been my nature to be an outward and vocal person, so I just remained quiet. And, he was never usually a vocal person either but was professional and he usually kept out of the shipyard conversations that could sometimes get vulgar. But, this morning, he shocked me. He was embarrassed by my presence with the ‘ethnic hair style’. But, in less than about ten minutes, in walked the tall and tan Cherokee man-John and he briskly walked over to his desk and sat down. After only a few quiet seconds, he said, “Damn! I love your hair! Sexy!”

Well, I was still too hurt to say much to him. But, I snickered a little, and said, “Thank you”. Then about five minutes later, my supervisor-Clark came in and sat down, looked up, and immediately said with a smile, “Hey, I like your hair!” Then a few minutes later, the last one that came in that particular day, was Black-Doe, and he came in and sat down and said, nothing. Then after few minutes, Cherokee John took a call for a job assignment, he immediately jumped up and put on his hard hat, grabbed his shipyard backpack and said to me, Come on, let’s go do this job assignment together.” So, I leaned over, got my hard hat and put it on, and I grabbed my backpack and through it over my back and out we went. … During the morning and after I got back to my desk, all day the other White men from South zone office, next door, would pop in our office and tell me that they loved my hair. They leaned against my desk and chit chatted as usual from time to time. I was the first African American Environmentalist in that building and in that huge ship yard ever and there was my friend, in the South zone office, a married, White Woman—Christian, who was the first ever women environmentalist in this shipyard ever. This shipyard was the largest in the world and second best only to a shipyard in Japan at that time. After lunch, Black-Sam picked up the phone and took a job assignment and then he grabbed his gear, and said to me, “Come on, I want to do this assignment with you.” So, I really didn’t want to go with him, but, I grabbed my hard hat and gear and went out the office with him and out the building and got in the passenger seat of the company jeep and he backed out of the lot and drove off. Inside, I was furious, but I was quiet. With in minutes, he said, “I am sorry. I want to apologize to you the way that acted this morning. I was wrong about your hair. It looks good. I am really sorry.”  I said, “okay”. …

At that time, I really didn’t need anyone to validate me, because, I was already confident in my appearance. I already had validation long before that point and I knew that I looked gorgeous in my youth, with or without hair extensions but, for that Black man to make a comment about my presence, and my braids, unsolicited, was wrong. It was an attack, but I am happy that he apologized. And later, that day; how many other Black men on the shipyard complimented me about my NEW-DOO!? LOL. Many! A lot of the Black men saw me in the yard that very day, with Black-Sam and came up to me and told me how much they liked my doo! LOL. But it took a very gorgeous Cherokee Indian who had women constantly falling at his feet, and other White men to ‘shame’ Black-Sam and Black-Doe that day. But I do want to say this; there is so much pressure put against Black men on accepting any and everything negative about Black women and this does put Black men in a terrible position and vice-versa. And for this reason, I did not hold this experience against the two brothers in my office.

There is more to this story too, though… in the tune of job sexual harassment that I endured from both Black-Doe of whom, I did have a crush on, and Cherokee-John… I did have a crush on Black-Doe, but I did not want the relationship to go anywhere at that time, because I was stressed, very depressed due to my situation with my mother, and trying to prove myself, professionally, on the job. But, this personal story about how Black African American men feel about Black women and their hairstyles is complex for a lot of reasons, IMO, but ‘shaming’ Black women is definitely not the answer. All this type of PUBLIC Black-on-Black self-demeaning attacks only resulted in SAGGIN PANTS styles and etc that we have as part of our cultural definition today which means we are being conditioned to define our culture in extreme behaviors including excessive wearing of hair weaves and extensions and etc. but these extreme behaviors are not ours! As I have said before, White women wear hair extensions and weaves at the same rate that Black women do and white society have their extreme styles too, however, they come behind a movement furthered by Blacks and so, their social behaviors are not targeted. Black people become the trend setters and the 'fall guy' for promoting whatever it is, good or bad, in the world. White men do not attack White women publicly for issues that they may view as detrimental at the same rate the Black men do because it is not the right thing to do. Period. If Black men cannot find a way to address the issues that they feel are bad for Black women by encouragement then, let someone else do it.

There is another example based on an old movie that I had just saw recently. The Black man in this film, IMO, is so gorgeous, like WOW! Mind blowing. In the movie, Phatgirlz, he tells the character played by Monique [paraphrasing] that she should not use certain explicative words and phrases to address other women because it takes away from her glory. Now, that is what I define as encouraging.

In this world today as it has been in the past, we are always going to have this existing alongside of our cultures:

RAHOTEP & NOFRET in Ancient Africa

800px-%C3%84gyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016 

By Djehouty - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=51203600

Rahotep & Nofret 2600s BC;

Nofret is wearing a wig, her real hair, bangs, can be seen under the wig.

800px-%C3%84gyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016

By Djehouty - Own work, CC BY-SA 4.0,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=51268686

So therefore, to just ‘shame’ Black women for wearing wigs and false hair enhancements in an environment whereby White women like this ancient White woman, NOFRET, who existed in ancient Black African civilization about 2600 BC is given ‘a pass’ to do this, is wrong. There needs to be a better way to address the issue of Black women who do go to the extreme though in wanting to portray White traits due to Self-Hatred.

• Like 3

O black woman, do you know who you are? It is you for whom the birds sing when the dawn opens itself for inspection. It is the glow in your eyes that the stars imitate when they sparkle. It is the color of your flava that makes the rainbow dull in comparison, and it is via your beauty that we can physically witness God’s artistry.-Gibran-
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are the secret that only reveals itself when a man is truly ready to experience the joy of having his dream transformed into reality. You are God’s private blessing to men who know what to do within the point between birth and death. To dwell within the kingdom of YOU is where heaven begins. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are both the starting point and the finish line for everything I could ever aspire to be. You are a force of nature that has broken my shackles so that I can walk freely. You have erased my doubts so that I can think clearly. You have repaired my broken wings so that I can soar beside you. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are the magic that awes the universe, the splendor that amazes the earth, and the glory that makes men heart beat with pride when they attempt to possess u. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are the beautiful gift that God left on the doorstep of my heart. You are that special moment in time when nothing else matters but most importantly, you are YOU! Unmistakably YOU! -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are the sunshine that lights my life from within. You are the fire that warms every fiber of my being and that illuminates my path so that I am never afraid of the darkness. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, did u know that when I stare in the skies the stars spell your name? I feel your touch in the wind and I see your face in the clouds. And when I stand under the shadow of your smile, I find shelter from the storm. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who you are? You are that warm safe place where all roads lead at the end of a day when I have slayed all my dragons and find that all of my strength comes from you. You melt on my life and I become complete. -Gibran- 
• 

O black woman, do you know who u are? You are chocolate, dipped in mystery, a specially-designed flava whose smile is brighter than the rainbow. -Gibran-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Chevdove

Yes, I believe that the popularity of weaves and wigs in the black community are a crime. As far as ancient egypt goes, I don't really give it much power. But it is ours and we must recognize that and always remember what we have accomplished.

We should not disrespect each other. In the story you presented, I feel the black gentleman was out of place by telling you he didn't like your hair. I would never tell a queen that I don't like her hair. I simply would ignore it. His tactic was ineffective and weak. He later had to correct his poor behavior by telling you that he liked your hair, which may have been against his agenda. Nothing positive comes from negative behavior. If he had not said anything to you about your hair, he would not have had to correct himself later.

He should have ignored all the flattery you got from Indian, White and other non-black men and expected them to embrace black women more when black women cover up their true beauty and disguise their appearance to look more like them. As for the black men, they were not empowered and have adapted the same ideologies as those who oppose us in our natural state. If these men were truly empowered they should have protested the white supremacy behavior and not gave in to the social construct. The fact that it took you to disguise your appearance for them to compliment you is a prime example of how white supremacy works in my humble opinion. You were rewarded with compliments for adapting to a beauty that is inferior to your own.

I would never tell a queen that her appearance is inadequate. I just don't give poor judgement any power or relevance. It's less about appearance for me and more about thinking. But it would have been an opportunity and pleasure for me to compliment you when you wore your hair naturally. You would have received no feedback for wearing weave or a wig from me.

We have many issues in the black community. How we perceive beauty is one issue. The fact that our kids choose white dolls over black dolls is an example of how inferior we are socially. Yet, even though the evidence is there that we suffer from self hate, parents still raise their children to embrace beauty standards they were not meant to embrace. We teach our kids to hate themselves and adopt European beauty standards. Yes, crime is a problem. But if a child is taught to hate themselves, what behavior might they possess? Might they be compelled more easily to kill each other and value their own lives less while they go out of their way not to harm anyone else who doesn't look like them? For instance, there are videos on YouTube of black gang members hanging out with white supremacists and embracing the general lee flag. It's not surprising to me at all.

And since their views about their own culture and appearance are skewed, might they adopt other weird behavior as well, such as sagging their pants and showing their cracks to the world? Our behavior is linked. I believe that once black people learn to appreciate their own true beauty, then that will uproot the circumstances of black people across the globe.

@Cynique

Old enough to know better than to answer that question. lol

@NubianFellow  You  repeatedly stress how blacks were uprooted from their African roots. To this day they are still America's step children. Everything that you are claiming and advocating about black hair is nothing new.  It has been a subject of discussion for at least a century. Back in the 1960s, a "black is beautiful" craze swept the country and Afros were in.   But gradually things leveled off and what black women did with their hair split out. So, why was black brainwashing unable to permanently uproot white brain washing when it came to hair?  Possibly because that ol adage about "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" permeated the subconscious minds of black women who are aware that their hair is a manifestation of their past. But, perhaps because the past is so depressing, they want to live in the present where they can exercise their freedom to wear their hair any way they choose. Yeah, i know we are supposed to learn from the past. But maybe that's what the lesson is.   And I wouldn't bet on little black girls not choosing a Nikki Minaj doll over a Lady GaGa one or a Michelle Obama picture over a Melania Trump one in today's America.   Give it rest, handsome.  (why did you delete your video?) You also have choices, and there are plenty of bushy-haired sistas out there, ready to rock your world!  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Cynique ❤️ Thank you very much for the compliment queen. I took it down because the video wasn't related to the discussion. I did want to show that I am a real black man who is very passionate about the views I express. These types of discussions are necessary to have and I think it's good that we can agree and disagree with each other.

There is still a strong black pride movement and black hair movement. These ideas are catching on in other parts of the world. This is how powerful we are as a people. We influence billions of other black people from all around the planet. That's why I am betting on Africans who are from America to wake up first. I believe that once we get our acts together, others will follow our lead as they have been doing since we were kidnapped and bought over here as prisoners of war.

Black people have never had the opportunity to brainwash each other, only resist brainwashing that was done to us. We have never controlled any of these forms of power in this country and we still don't control any of it. And once a black business acquires too much influence and power, they disappear or sell out.

The idea of white supremacy is so powerful that in Africa they face the same low self esteem and need for validation that our people face over here. Even places like Nigeria where they validate weaves, wigs and skin lightening creams. Black people on this planet are actually sacrificing the ability to walk around in and enjoy the sun so they can watch their white bleached skin decay in the dark shade. These people have many views that defend their behavior. They will tell us it's a fashion statement and nothing is wrong. But something is wrong with this line of thinking.

I have seen videos of black women who take off their weaves and show their gorgeous, long, black textured hair underneath the stupid looking weaves and by the time they get rid of the bugs, lice and dandruff, it is amazing that they wanted to cover their hair up in the first place. It's indeed a sickness. I believe that we are sick and we need help. We have all been through so much and as a collective. We are not well. We may never get well, but our kids deserve to. I think that's where the focus needs to be at. That's who I believe deserves to be empowered the most. We need to reach our kids before anyone ever has a chance to corrupt them. That may be the only way to fix all of this.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cynique said:

To me, it's a superficial affectation.  I prefer to debate white folks when it comes to black grievances, not parade around showing off my frizzy tresses expecting them to be be filled with respect.  And , yes, rejecting natural hair is, indeed, about going with the flow - of manageable hair as opposed battling unruly kinks.

Let the church say AMEN!!!  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Troy I love the Afro on her! Very pretty! I also enjoyed reading the article.

The truth is, I don't think there is anything laughable about our hair in its natural state. I don't feel that just because we are wearing our hair natural means we have something to prove. I believe the opposite. When we reject our natural hair and embrace hair that is not ours, then we probably have something more to prove. And I get it. Black people don't own enough black businesses. What this means is that in order for many of us to get ahead in a corporate or office atmosphere, it may be more safe to wear a weave or a wig because like back in slavery, unless black people modify themselves, then us just being who we are can be deemed very offensive. Isn't that why they shoot us like wild animals? Funny thing is we can't win either way (or maybe that's the not-so-funny thing).

But in our neighborhoods and schools, it's become social suicide for black women to embrace their natural hair. They get teased by their peers and called racist names, only instead of by white people,  by other black people now. It appears that we have socially graduated to mirror a supremacist way of thinking. Self-hatred has been engineered into our culture, subtly.

Time and time again I have witnessed young black women wear ugly, stupid looking weaves cover up their own hair which was actually gorgeous and long underneath. It's not like a lot of these women who wear hair hats can't grow their own hair naturally. They call it protective hair styling but I have seen far more damage done to their unattended natural hair due to wearing weaves and wigs. Women who do not wear "protective hairstyles" don't seem to have the same problems as those who do - which is why they are not actually protective hairstyles at all. For them to be protective, they would have to actually protect the hair. Yet, all too many times, we have seen interesting things underneath these "protective hairstyles." Of course, many women who wear weaves still attend to their natural hair underneath it all, but that doesn't justify them wanting to hide it.

I think it's time to delve into what this discussion is actually about. No sense in dancing around it any more. If we don't understand what "supremacy" is then discussions about empowerment will not go anywhere.

"The state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status."

If a man waltzed into a society of people who looked nothing like them and they were convinced that he was the standard of beauty they should possess, then that would be an example of how supremacy works. When people are convinced that they are inadequate in some way as it relates to someone else, then that is supremacy. But supremacy cannot exist without inferiority.

In order for white supremacy to exist, there has to be cooperation from the people who are subjected to it. Without this cooperation, supremacy won't be able to exist since it is based on behavior and thinking.

I do believe that the energy and focus needs to go on our children. The adult's views and reasoning is not likely to change, regardless of any evidence shared of why this behavior is a reflection in the black community of how well white people have dominated us and have controlled our thinking and behavior.

We assumed that slavery ended, but in reality we understand that the system or the idea behind slavery has not ended at all. Neither has the mentality of our people that have endured the psychological and systemic after-effects of chattel slavery.

Today, many of our problems are due to how we think. Once that behavior changes, then there will be hope for us.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:23 PM, NubianFellow said:

He should have ignored all the flattery you got from Indian, White and other non-black men and expected them to embrace black women more when black women cover up their true beauty and disguise their appearance to look more like them.

@NubianFellow At this time of my life, as I already said, I had already been validated before I ever wore braid extensions, so, there is no way that Black men would be in good standing when men of other cultures acknowledge the beauty of women of any race/culture. They would look pretty stupid in the eyes of other men, if they ignored women of their own culture, should they style their hair naturally or with wigs or extensions in this world. No one, no men, ignores women just because they wear hair extensiosn in this world. That does not make any sense. 

when black women cover up their true beauty and disguise their appearance to look more like them.

I acknowledge that you believe that I 'disguised my appearance to look more non-African'. This is what you believe--in that Black women wear wigs and hair extensions to look non-African. I clearly stated that I wore 'BRAIDS'--this is not a non-White hair style. But, unfortunately, you are blocking this out. 

Also, I was employed due to my interview byway of my supervisor and that Cherokee Indian and the other White men--when I wore my natural hair!  

If these men were truly empowered they should have protested the white supremacy behavior and not gave in to the social construct.

Have you ever considered the fact that Black women are now being acknowledged for their presence, their unique presence and unique beauty, by people, both men and women, of other cultures due to the ancient Black civilization being overthrown, and due to the intense oppressions being meted out to Black women and children! Don't you realize that the freedom of expression Black women are doing today, stems from this basis? Whether we wear our hair naturally or with enhancements, is what women do all over the world, however, Black men have oppressed Black women, while giving other kinds of women 'a pass' for doing the same thing. But now, we are being set free to work out our own place in this world and, thankfully, there are so many other Black men and are giving us this support and acknowledgement that we deserve. The White Supremacy that you are addressing was eclipsed that day, for me, in the office, thanks to other men in that shipyard, both White and BLack!

The fact that it took you to disguise your appearance for them to compliment you is a prime example of how white supremacy works in my humble opinion.

You are repeating yourself, so perhaps I will answer in this mode;

It was in my natural hairstyle that I got the job! LOL. Because I wanted to keep my natural hair, I chose to braid it and add extensions. Braiding natural hair and working my job in that capacity, would have rendered me the same results of not being able to manage my hair during the week, but braid extensions holds the style much longer.

You were rewarded with compliments for adapting to a beauty that is inferior to your own.

Braids is NOT of the White culture. 

But it would have been an opportunity and pleasure for me to compliment you when you wore your hair naturally.

Thank you.

You would have received no feedback for wearing weave or a wig from me.

But, that is why, we are here today, in a multi-cultural world. The standards that Black women were too oppressive, by ancient BLack men, and this was not normal, so here we are today...

Seriously, I don't think it would be good for Black women to be ignored, but, it doesn't matter, because no matter what, there will always be someone else, other men, that will acknowledge the natural beauty, inside and out, of all women. Black women have taken a serious hit, a hit that goes way back in time, and many of us are strong enough to make the effort to present ourselves in society in a positive light. And, whether Black women choose to wear their natural hair, straight hair, natural hair extensions or etc., they deserve the opportunity that they have been given to work it out. I applaud this effort all the time. I would never knock a sista down if she chooses to wear a certain hairstyle. Never.  But, NubianFellow, I understand how some men perceive this, and hopefully, they will stop being exploited too, to knock a sista down, because I don't believe that kind of 'shaming' will work...Thanks to other men, both BLack and non-Black that can acknowledge the efforts of women of all walks of life for their efforts to present themselves in a positive aspect in this world. 

11 hours ago, Troy said:

this article, written by @Cynique almost 1/2 century ago may give you some perspective 

GET OUTTA HERE!!! That's @Cynique!!! I knew it! The way she writes! I just knew she was professional! Her afro is tight!!! 

5 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:
On 1/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, Cynique said:

To me, it's a superficial affectation.  I prefer to debate white folks when it comes to black grievances, not parade around showing off my frizzy tresses expecting them to be be filled with respect.  And , yes, rejecting natural hair is, indeed, about going with the flow - of manageable hair as opposed battling unruly kinks.

MEL HOPKINS:

Let the church say AMEN!!!

@Mel Hopkins AMEN!!! 

@Chevdove

I impulsively decided to braid my hair and added extensions over the weekend.

At least braids are not imitating anyone else. If you wore braid extensions then I don't see what the problem was.

I feel that when black women wear hair that is not native to their appearance, they are indeed disguising their hair. If a sista feels the need to wear an Afro wig or black textured weave like braids, I do not have a problem with that.

Other women don't get a pass. They simply don't count.

29 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Whether we wear our hair naturally or with enhancements

And I believe that this is what we truly disagree about. Weaves and wigs are not enhancements. They are not enhancements when clowns wear them and they are not enhancements when black women wear them either. The natural hair is the enhancement. It's just too bad that enough black women don't realize that.

And for the record, sistas aren't wearing Afro's to parade them around white people. The sistas who wear their hair natural are doing it because they value their natural hair.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

No one, no men, ignores women just because they wear hair extensions in this world. That does not make any sense. 

It makes plenty of sense sista! If black women wear hairstyles to attract black men, then black men have a duty show black women that we appreciate them as they are. Black women were made specifically for black men. It's not a natural occurrence for black men to reject the natural supreme beauty of black women.

Black men have oppressed Black women

I don't believe that black men have oppressed black women by not wanting them to wear weaves. I also believe that if black men started to wear wigs or weaves that looked like Brad Pit hairstyles, black women would not be oppressing black men if they protested. But I am pretty comfortable in saying that I don't think black women would like that and I can only hope that I am correct by assuming this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

At least braids are not imitating anyone else. If you wore braid extensions then I don't see what the problem was.

@NubianFellow Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I feel that when black women wear hair that is not native to their appearance, they are indeed disguising their hair. If a sista feels the need to wear an Afro wig or black textured weave like braids, I do not have a problem with that.

You know, I think that this was the problem: Here's another point about the married man 'Black-Sam' that first made that comment that morning: He had a picture of his wife on his desk. And guess what!? She was Black African AMerican, and her hair was a short, hot-combed, pressed straight hair style. My natural hair was never straight, hot-combed. I blow dried it, a BLOW-OUT--so it was very full. So Black-Sam was actually upset with me, because I didn't wear my hair, STRAIGHT! Can you believe that!? I believe he was offended due to my ethnic hairstyle. But, like you, most Black men always complimented me when I styled my hair natural. 

But, when I was younger, my Mom did give my sisters and I, chemical relaxers, and I continued for awhile and, completely butchered my hair. But during college, I completely stopped at some point, and went natural. And, never went back to those past days.

10 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

The natural hair is the enhancement. It's just too bad that enough black women don't realize that.

I agree.

It makes plenty of sense sista! If black women wear hairstyles to attract black men, then black men have a duty show black women that we appreciate them as they are. Black women were made specifically for black men. It's not a natural occurrence for black men to reject the natural supreme beauty of black women.

I love this statement. And, I agree, but again, due to the past in how Black women have been so beaten down about their natural beauty, as you did write about, some have decided to wear straight hair styles. I don't like it for me, but I understand. Some black women look so gorgeous though, no matter how they style their hair.

• Like 1

Nubian

Cynique asked you how old you are and you declined to give an age, but based on how intelligent you seem but how much you're still trying to convince these women to see things a certain way.....I'm guessing you're in your mid-30s, lol.
Man, you can type paragraph after paragraph and page after page explaining yourself and STILL find be misunderstood on this subject for 2 major reasons:

1. Most men and women just think differently, especially when it comes to social subjects and they will NEVER see things your way no matter how well you articulate it.

2. Most AfroAmerican women today aren't as concerned about Afrocentric ideology as most AfroAmerican men are because they don't see white supremacy as the problem, they see BLACK MASCULINITY as the problem.
Now if you think I'm lying or in error-  as much as you've repeatedly called them "sista" how many times have they refered to you as "brother"?

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

2. Most AfroAmerican women today aren't as concerned about Afrocentric ideology as most AfroAmerican men are because they don't see white supremacy as the problem, they see BLACK MASCULINITY as the problem.

If you think I'm lying or in error....as much as you've repeatedly called them "sista", how many times have they refered to you as "brother"?

@Pioneer1 That is not true! 

Both Cynque and I have agree with this "brother" on some valid points!

. I also believe that if black men started to wear wigs or weaves that looked like Brad Pit hairstyles, black women would not be oppressing black men if they protested.

@NubianFellow LOL! This if funny but, when you flip it, like this, I can see your point. 

But I am pretty comfortable in saying that I don't think black women would like that and I can only hope that I am correct by assuming this.

LOL. true!!! 

I don't believe that black men have oppressed black women by not wanting them to wear weaves

But yes, it can be oppressive, and in certain cases, it is. As I said before, unlike you, who care, some Black men are 'white washed' or brain washed too, and they attack Black women for the wrong reasons. 

• Like 1

Chev

Perhaps "not finding agreement" isn't the best term to use, but not seeing eye to eye would be a better term.
I'm not saying that you or Cynique see him as an enemy, I'm just saying that most conscious Black men assume most intelligent Black women will naturally ally with them and agree with them on certain issues when Afrocentricism is often the furthest thing from their mind and Black empowermen isn't one of their goals. 

Racial politics, and politics in general is mostly a masculine thing because it involves a territorial mindset that MOST (though certainly not all) women will never understand so they can't relate to why a conscious man would EXPECT certain behavior and thinking from them.
The average mentality among most of our women is:

Image result for Black woman blonde highlights

"What's wrong with ME putting blonde highlights in MY hair if that's what I want to do?
Don't I have a right to do with MY hair what I want?????"

• Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 1:14 PM, Troy said:

ianFellow this article, written by @Cynique almost 1/2 century ago may give you some perspective

What perspective is this?  That i agreed with Nubian fellow, until i didn't agree with him?  LOL 🙃

12 hours ago, Chevdove said:

GET OUTTA HERE!!! That's @Cynique!!! I knew it! The way she writes! I just knew she was professional! Her afro is tight!!! 

Actually i never earned a living as a writer.   i was kind of a part-time free-lancer. After i retired from my day job shuffling papers as a postal clerk,  i did self-publish 4 paperbacks -  that never went anywhere.

@NubianFellow  If a black  woman successfully survives/excels in a white society without wearing her hair natural, what other validation does she need?  Hair in its natural state is not some magical halo that inspires and guarantees pride.  That idea has to be instilled in a black female because it's not something she is born thinking. Since black hair is of no importance in the dominant white society, its appearance is irrelevant. You are romanticizing the significance of hair as something other than an "appendage" -  like fingernails. A woman is not obligated to comply with male approval and she is free to do whatever she want to with her hair.  Your believing otherwise doesn't matter since you are not an arbitrator.  If she has her "coochie"  waxed, so damned what?  It's what's inside that counts.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

they don't see white supremacy as the problem, they see BLACK MASCULINITY as the problem.

Damn @Pioneer1, that is a thought provoking statement. Indeed, any perceived problems with Black masculinity is usually a function of white racism.

I also believe that if black men started to wear wigs or weaves that looked like Brad Pit hairstyles, black women would not be oppressing black men if they protested.

Can you imagine dudes straightening their hair, dying it Blonde, and styling it the way Brad Pitt does?! How would it sound if these Brothers defended the practice saying it was easier to maintain or that Black women have no place commenting on the how men style their hair.

Suppose Black women preffered this look and more brothers started adopting the style. In this scenario it would be pretty obvious we are striving for and preferring a European stardard of beauty.

However if Black women do this a Black man better not say shit about it being about rejecting naural hair in favor of adopting a white standard....  instead the problem is the Black man -- not the impact of centuries of white racism.

@Delano sharpton claims he adopted the style to play homage to Brown.  Neither dyed there hair blonde. I'd give entertainers a bit more lattitude in how they present themselves... very few Brothers are interested in mimicking Al Sharpton's hairdo.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

It's what's inside that counts.    

Of course this is true, but obviously we a particularly shallow culture. Women (not just black women) and their hair is perhaps the pinnacle of this. Black women, typically take FAR better care of their hair than the do their bodies. They invest far more time and money in their hair than their education -- am I lying? Go to any impoverished neighborhood and what business do you see thriving?

This is energy is entirely unnecessary to attract a man. Big businesses are the only beneficiaries.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

his is energy is entirely unnecessary to attract a man. Big businesses are the only beneficiaries.

How do you know black women style their hair to attract men? They are just as likely to style their hair because that's what all the other women are doing.     

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

They invest far more time and money in their hair than their education -- am I lying?

Maybe.There are millions  of black female college graduates who don't spend more money on their hair than their education.  

Everybody has their own theory about the relationship black women have with their hair.  I don't place a lot of credibility in men's opinion on this subject.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cynique said:

How do you know black women style their hair to attract men?

I was not asserting that.  I was saying it is not necessary. However the notion that some women style their hair in a manner they believe men would find appealing is not exactly absurd.  Wouldn't you agree @Cynique?

32 minutes ago, Cynique said:

There are millions  of black female college graduates who don't spend more money on their hair than their education.  

Of course there are and given the escalating cost of college that might seem reasonable.  The reality however is less than 10 percent of Black women are currently enrolled in college.  

28 minutes ago, Delano said:

Did their James Brown's and Al Sharpton's hairstyle negatively effect their message or their image?

@Delano I dunno.  From a personal perspective I judged Brown on his music which for the most part I enjoy -- again I give entertaining a lot of leeway in how they present themselves.    When Al first rose to prominence his hair style, obesity, and jogging suit, was definitely a negative in my book... he was a mess.  What do you think Del?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

Hair in its natural state is not some magical halo that inspires and guarantees pride. 

I so disagree with you here sista! Every cultural action should guarantee self-pride. Of course, some women wear their hair natural and prefer white or non-black men. Some of these women still deal with self-hate issues. These issues won't disappear simply because black women throw away their hair hats. Funny thing, is I believe that's a necessary step to even start getting to the point where we deal with more pressing issues that concern us. All the things that hold us back collectively are all linked together. To cure us of our sickness, we need to tackle all of these social issues head on!

Since black hair is of no importance in the dominant white society, its appearance is irrelevant.

If we keep the focus on how we appear to "dominant" white society (which I don't really believe is so dominant) we start to lose ourselves. The focus should be how we appear in dominant black society. It should be about our influence on the Diaspora. It should be about how we influence our children. The thing we choose to make the most relevant (the most irrelevant as far as this particular topic is concerned), is the least important part of this conversation. Other than the negative impact on us and our children, they are not really apart of this conversation.

And trust me - they care. When I attended an all white school and wore my "Black woman is mother of the earth" tee shirts, I have to admit, most of my white peers paid my shirts no mind. However, within a few days, it was announced on the loud speaker about the tee shirt policy which said we couldn't wear tee shirts with writing on them. An unusual announcement but someone was complaining to someone and it became an issue. Well worth the trip to the principle's office when I ignored the announcement. Even the Arabs at my school got offended... lol. Sidenote: I secretly loved the fact that I was able to rile up so many people with a pro-black tee shirt.

Our issues are more relevant to white people than they will ever let on.

You are romanticizing the significance of hair as something other than an "appendage" -  like fingernails.

I think the idea of loving who we are is something to be romanticized. It's something to celebrate. We don't have the right to be ashamed of ourselves and pass inferior behavior down to our children.

If she has her "coochie"  waxed, so damned what?  It's what's inside that counts

😂

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

I don't place a lot of credibility in men's opinion on this subject.

That makes as much sense to me as men not valuing how women feel about their presence. I have to believe that when women do their makeup and hair they may want to actually attract men. I also believe that if most black men expressed negativity about women's weaves and wigs, they wouldn't wear them - the same way that if women expressed a positive reaction to men wearing weaves and wigs they would trend overnight!

Troy

Ofcourse they see Black masculinity as the problem because it competes with White masculinity which is the default Patriarchal system this society operates on and causes confusion in their minds over who they should be loyal to and put their trust in.

Which is why so many AfroAmerican women love and defend morally weak AfroAmerican men and gay AfroAmerican men; because neither pose a serious threat to the system of White dominance and they know their place and role as Black antagonists in a White system kind of like the fool or court jester knows his place in the King's palace.

And suggesting to Black women how to dress and how to present themselves is a sign of Black masculinity.

Something I want to share in this discussion is a spoken word of me giving praise to all Black women. I believe this is an in-depth scope of how I perceive the Black woman as she relates to the Black man. Also, I don't aim to embarrass Black women or make them feel inadequate in any way. I aim to do the opposite of that. Though some of my views can be perceived as critical, I think they are warranted. End of the day, I feel that it is partly the Black man's obligation to make sure Black women don't feel inadequate and to make Black women understand they are appreciated -- as they are.

@Pioneer1Sorry, i thought the response to my post on women was written by you.  Checking back, i see it was written by Nubian fellow and i deleted it.  I confess that i am not as much on my game any more due to my simply growing old. i get things mixed up  and i often don't make myself clear. So in this case,  it's not you i'm blowing off. It's Nubian fellow.  

@NubianFellow i can't say that your response to my post comes as a surprise. It would be asking too much if you tolerated black woman for being something other than your idealized image of them. You attribute their shortfall to being brain washed by white standards and your goal is apparently to make them over to embody the specifications necessary to earn respect and approval. A reflection of your assumption that you are the spokesman for black men - who also need a make-over, and you further want your indoctrination to begin with young black girls. It's all a part of your grand vision to Africanize Americans of color and you are tangled up in hair. But -  you are entitled to pursue your messianic mission.  Maybe you will succeed where others have failed,  First,  however, you gotta figure out what you're doing wrong... 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not saying that you or Cynique see him as an enemy, I'm just saying that most conscious Black men assume most intelligent Black women will naturally ally with them and agree with them on certain issues

@Pioneer1 Yes, Pioneer1 'on certain issues' .

Racial politics, and politics in general is mostly a masculine thing because it involves a territorial mindset

LOL No! That's not true! There are many Afrocentric women IMO. However, we have all been negatively affected by the slave system and we may understand this past evil, on different levels.

The average mentality among most of our women is:

Here, you posted a pic of a sista with blonde coloring in her straight hair, and this doesn't mean that women who do this are not wanting to be Afrocentric. That is your interpretation, but not mines. That girl is gorgeous, IMO. Again, Pioneer1, I think a lot of Black men are ignoring the hell Black women have been through by being thrown down by Black African men and wanting and obssessing over White or other kinds of women. This straight-hair and blonde highlight phenomena stems from many avenues, and I don't think that BLack men are taking responsibility for their part. So to just continue to speak against Black women who do this will not help. I hate my hair being styled in this way, but that doesn't mean, that it doesn't look good when I see other Black girls do this. Black women were initially thrown down by Black men and this issue needs to be worked out,-- But it won't if you guys keep ignoring this part!!!

"What's wrong with ME putting blonde highlights in MY hair if that's what I want to do?
Don't I have a right to do with MY hair what I want?????"

My response would be: YES YOU DO, DOLL! You now have the right to work out your own salvation, now that the ancient Black kings who had been choosing White, [ie ASHTEROTH] and other women with straight, blonde hair over you, and have since been thrown down, now, you have the right to style you hair naturally with an afro and be acknowledge by BLack men today for this style and you also have the rightt o style your hair straight, and and be called beautiful too. 

Pioneer, I think Black women look gorgeous with natural hair, but in today's world where, the White woman has gained the upper hand, thanks to our Black kings, this issue will take time to be worked out. 

Also, I don't aim to embarrass Black women or make them feel inadequate in any way.

But, @NubianFellow when you make statements like 'they don't count' or 'I ignore them' or, wearing 'hair hats' ... that is exactly what you are proposing to do. Don't you see that due to what happened in the past regarding the bad treatment that came from Black men in picking White women and others is a significant part of this issue in how Black women style their hair as White women? @NubianFellow The video that you posted was awesome! In it the Black women are beautiful, but you are not acknowledging other pertinent issues. Let me put it this way: In this video that you posted, at the 2:07 minute mark, this is what was sung;

But you got to stop putting me down queen

I didn’t cause slavery or condemn my people to slaves

And I’m not responsible that White people came to Africa and made my ancestors slaves

And I don’t call them cowards or Coons cause I know that my ancestors was brave

because if they were weak we wouldn’t survive to even be alive right now to even embrace

So we need to behave and respect our ancestors by showing love to ourselves the right way

________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

You know what this is called? It is called EXTREME SELF DENIAL!!!

Whose fault is it then, that White people came into Africa and were able to set up slavery!? 

If the African kings were so strong then, how were White people able to do this!? 

IF this enslavement which lasted for hundreds of years is NOT a sign of SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, then what do you call it?

Why should we respect our ancestors blindly?

The verses in this video are amazingly showing the very problem of today with gender conflicts; DENIAL.

We want to blame White Supremacy on White people and suppress the White Supremacy that pervaded amongst the Africans and their fascination over White people that they welcomed into Africa!!!

I absolutely believe that the guilt in letting in White Supremacy into Africa initially belong to both Black AFrican men and women who became obsessed over these White traits and started inter-mingling with White people in Africa. We need to take responsiblity for our part in this evil.

• Like 1

@Chevdove Thank you sista. I said that because I believe it is very relevant though I won't repudiate your point because it is very valid. I can say that with certainty just by examining the social behavior of how we act today and we are our ancestors. In some areas right in the USA my brothers would sell me into slavery for a pair of Tims and a blunt. Though I believe our behavior is engineered, I can't use that as an excuse since I see us as gods and goddesses - kings and queens.

However, we were very unprepared for what came and hit us and centuries later we haven't really corrected that behavior. As a result, the Chinese are stealing Africa right from us while many in the Diaspora say it's not their problem. I disagree with that thinking. Because if we used our common sense, we would have done what the Chinese are now doing decades ago! Imagine boasting about a trillion dollar economy that leaves your hand every time you spend money. That's us!

You have to remember, they took away our spirituality and replaced it with their religion. Then they went into Africa pretty recently and did the same thing. Now Christianity is bigger than ever in Africa and they worship a statue of one of the largest statue's of white Jesus in the world... right in Nigeria! It's pretty sad. 

Our ancestors did not know how to unify and these are the mistakes we are still making. We could be more divided now than when they kidnapped us. I'm sure of it in fact!

But at the end of the day, some things we cannot deny. But what I won't do is sulk about the mistakes of a past I don't remember being a part of. Champions are the ones who dictate historical events. I believe we are writing our history by our present actions as a group. Hope this doesn't go to deep into the twilight zone but I believe that just as our decisions of the past are affecting the decisions we make now, the decisions we make now are also affecting the past as well. Perspective is supreme. It's what we base our reality on.

There is only now. We are in this situation that we face collectively because we choose to be. If we choose not to be, our circumstances will change, but unfortunately, this has to be collectively agreed upon. What makes a ghetto a ghetto? Not poverty or lack of money or resources. It's the behavior. I believe that we are not only creating our future right now, but we are also creating our past. "All time is affecting all time all of the time."

@Delano

8 hours ago, Delano said:

Nubian Fellow is that your Jheri Curled head on the video

Funny. I never wore a Jheri curl in my life or put any chemicals in my hair. I detest putting chemicals in my hair. However, I got the Jheri curl or es curl jokes a lot during my childhood. My hair is naturally the way it is. I do have baby pictures... LOL I also rock my Afro. I can't do that all the time because my hair will break, tangle and fall out if it doesn't get moisture.

Some Black Women would kill for hair like yours. 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

My response would be: YES YOU DO, DOLL! You now have the right to work out your own salvation, now that the ancient Black kings who had been choosing White, [ie ASHTEROTH] and other women with straight, blonde hair over you, and have since been thrown down, now, you have the right

I have kids with Astaroth women. So I am bowing out of this conversation. In the words of Dave Chapelle 

My Mouth Says a lot of Racist things but my Penis is Humanitarian - 

17 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

They already have beautiful hair. They just have to realize that. Our hair comes in many textures and they all look beautiful. We have the best hair. They should overstand that!

This is pride on steroids. Beautiful hair is in the eye of the beholder; declaring  one type of hair as being the "best" hair is simply an opinion, and in your case an obsessive one. 

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

You know what this is called? It is called EXTREME SELF DENIAL!!!

Whose fault is it then, that White people came into Africa and were able to set up slavery!? 

If the African kings were so strong then, how were White people able to do this!? 

IF this enslavement which lasted for hundreds of years is NOT a sign of SPIRITUAL WEAKNESS, then what do you call it?

Why should we respect our ancestors blindly?

Exactly! Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans. Our African ancestors participated in their own downfall and we need to stop idolizing them at the expense of stunting an appreciation for our being an unique breed indigenous to this country.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

You have to remember, they took away our spirituality and replaced it with their religion.

. . . they took away . . . 

. . . they took away our . . . 

. . . they took away our spirituality . . . 

@NubianFellow Oh but I don't think this was the process though, however, it would be that 'WE ALLOWED THEM TO TAKE AWAY OUR SPIRITUALITY AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR IDOLATRY'. And this could not have happened if our ancestors weren't obssessed with 'their' presence, IMO. 

19 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

However, we were very unprepared for what came and hit us and centuries later we haven't really corrected that behavior.

Yes! I agree!

19 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

...They worship a statue of one of the largest statue's of white Jesus in the world... right in Nigeria! It's pretty sad. 

That is terrible!!!

18 hours ago, Delano said:

Some Black Women would kill for hair like yours. 

@Delano LOL! Now, that is true!!!

18 hours ago, Delano said:

I have kids with Astaroth women. So I am bowing out of this conversation. In the words of Dave Chapelle 

That's okay! 

This issue is no secret amongst us folks in this world, so you don't have to bow out! 

17 hours ago, Cynique said:

This is pride on steroids.

Yes, it is @Cynique  I can't even begin to imagine how our reality would change if every black person had this "pride on steroids" attitude that some may describe as obsessive behavior.

17 hours ago, Cynique said:

Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans.

This may be a little harsh but I won't say this is untrue. The reason why I can't disagree with this is because we are our ancestors. If I want to know where they went wrong, all I have to do is look at our own present behavior. The present unlocks the past.

I would never claim to be indigenous to here. I know that my dna started in Africa. Africa created me, or dare I say, Africa is where I created myself and chose to exist here.

WE ALLOWED THEM TO TAKE AWAY OUR SPIRITUALITY AND REPLACE IT WITH THEIR IDOLATRY

@Chevdove Yes. I would have to agree that people cannot have power over anyone unless that person already imagines them to have power over them. Being powerless is a choice. Yet, time and time again, we make conscious decisions that take away our power. For instance, our involvement in politics is one way we collectively stay everyone else' slaves.

@Cynique As far as my obsession with black women's hair goes, my crime is that I love black women and I believe in black people. Even if it goes against all logical reasoning, I believe that if and when black people change our thinking and behavior, we will put ourselves in a higher social position and position of power as a group. It won't be everyone but hopefully it will be enough to count.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cynique said:

Whites exhibited supremacy when they got over on Africans. 

Is a exhibition of greater evil an indication if supremacy? If i go into your home, club you to death while you slept, am i superior to you?

But to your point, the whole notion that all Black people in the US are Kings and Queens is wishful thinking at best delusional at worse...if everone was a king or queen the terms would not distinguish us in any way or mean very much.  That does not that diminish any of us, for we have unique characteristics that make us great in some way.

4 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I would never claim to be indigenous to here. I know that my dna started in Africa.

Well i can't tell you what to claim but if you are like most African Americans you been here at least a few generations perhaps a couple hundred years and by definition are indegenous.

But it is true your DNA did start in Africa. This also true of every soul on Earth.

Aa far as hair is concerned I think I look better without it. But I'm sure this opinion is shaped the the larger culture.

What escapes me is why some women reject the idea that they are HEAVILY influenced by marketers who drive the culture. It is a wonder Black women can maintain their sanity under such pressure. 

I think @NubianFellow's perspective is healtier, bt im nit about to advise women onbwhat to do with the

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Is a exhibition of greater evil an indication if supremacy? If i go into your home, club you to death while you slept, am i superior to you?

Yes. If you make an objective judgment, not a moral one.  Look for parallels in nature among the animal kingdom. Superiority is what it is..

3 hours ago, Troy said:

What escapes me is why some women reject the idea that they are HEAVILY influenced by marketers who drive the culture. It is a wonder Black women can maintain their sanity under such pressure. 

I think @NubianFellow's perspective is healtier, bt im nit about to advise women onbwhat to do with the

What escapes me is why black men can't figure out that sistas are not preoccupied with the origins and implications of their hair style. They have more important things to worry about.  i think Nubian Fellow is entitled to his opinion and his determination to bring about change is a sincere one.  Nobody will be the worst for wear if he succeeds. 

1025530688_hotcombs.thumb.jpg.98ab6b23653d4744f2e9972c64ed4ee4.jpg

@ time-honored artifacts of black America's rich culture.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

Being powerless is a choice. Yet, time and time again, we make conscious decisions that take away our power. For instance, our involvement in politics is one way we collectively stay everyone else' slaves.

@NubianFellow So on point!

I believe that we as Black African people do make decisions that take away our power, and I do believe that this may be true even in terms of the way we dress or style our hair or etc. to an extent. For instance, when people see many Blacks 'saggin', they may perceive this in ways we may not realize. Does it mean to others that we are 'brainwashed' or conquered? In terms of 'our involvement in politics' I am so glad you brought this up! I absolutely don't believe that we should vote for certain things that are on the ballot and etc.... The issue with 'homosexuality' is a personal issue for me due to stories that I have heard and so, I strongly believe that for many, 'homosexual' is a general term but it should include 'Pedophilia' and this is the part that really enrages me. I do not understand how Blacks could agree to this law, when for us, this issue began during slavery when most of our ancestors were children. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Troy said:

But it is true your DNA did start in Africa. This also true of every soul on Earth.

I don't go around calling white people cave beasts and devils because it is pointless in my opinion. That won't help us empower each other, build schools or create black businesses. However, I don't believe we all started in Africa. During the rise of homo sapiens there were other creatures much like humans. Even white scientists will not argue that the only true humans left on the planet are African people who did not mix, which is less than 3 percent of the human population. While it is true that humanity started in Africa, we mixed with these other lesser beings that later ruled over us. The white man was a creation of our own ancestors doing, much like @Chevdove stated. There is proof now that Humans (Africans) mated with the neanderthals (Caucasians), and I'm sure mated with other beings as well. For example, Chinese people are mongoloids but were still able to trace their beginnings back to Africa. This means that at some point, Africans ventured to China and mated with the mongoloids. This would also explain why their most ancient statues and cave drawings are African. 

These new species studied us and adapted to mankind. They are mostly human but their animal dna is still present in them. Even they don't understand why but it is essential that we understand that we are not dealing with human beings, but actually a different species altogether. Many white people possess human dna (African dna). This is what differentiates them from the others who do not have African dna and I would argue - have no soul. We must understand what we are dealing with.

I'm not saying that all white people or non-black people are evil because I don't believe that and it wouldn't matter if they were or not. That would not change any social dynamics. But I do believe that some of them, especially the most elite, do not have human souls, which is why we have been dealing with them wrong for centuries, but perhaps that is a completely different conversation.

12 hours ago, Troy said:

the whole notion that all Black people in the US are Kings and Queens is wishful thinking at best delusional

@Troy I see all of my brothers and sisters as kings or queens until they give me a reason not to. This is how I choose to see them. I wish we are all capable of seeing each other as kings and queens by default - until their behavior tells us differently. If we saw ourselves that way, we certainly would not even be having this conversation.

@Chevdove

9 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Does it mean to others that we are 'brainwashed' or conquered?

Yes. Collectively, we have been conquered. A long time ago.

As far as voting, I think it's disgraceful that in some all-black communities they don't have any black politicians. If I was controlling the social behavior, black people who did not vote would be punished by their communities and outcast. I think that black people who oppose a system that has power over them, are foolish to not try and be apart of that system. It shows me that they are used to asking and pleading and not taking. But everyone else takes. This is where we still go wrong. Too many of us have this idea that the institution of supremacy is so powerful and advanced that all they can do is go with the flow. I'm sure those who benefit from this power structure, which is a mental construct, aren't complaining.

• Like 1

@NubianFellow I must say your views on race are fascinating. For a second I thought you were gonna bring up Yakub. 

The white race is something european people made up to distinquish themselves from Africans and has nothing to do with neanthedals.

As far as who has a soul, or not, I'll leave that up to reglious folks to pass judgement. 

3 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I wish we are all capable of seeing each other as kings and queens by default

Maybe I'm operating with a different definition of "king and queen: than you are. There typically is one king in a given area. they sit on a throne and have subjects, who serve them.  How can everybody be a king or queen?

Now if you mean we should treat or revere each other as if we were all the highest level of royalty.  I can get with that.

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

What escapes me is why black men can't figure out that sistas are not preoccupied with the origins and implications of their hair style. They have more important things to worry about.

Well that is my point; Sistas do have more important things to worry about, but hair, for many, is a huge priority. Maybe not for you, but for many women...

@Troy LOL at Yakub.

Brother, my views are pretty much based on their science. You don't have to think of white people as neanderthals, however, the scientists who are white have maintained that they do have neanderthal dna, which has been cross-referenced.  We will have much less of this dna because we are comprised of mainly African dna. Our dna has a story to tell, and unfortunately, each race's dna will tell a different version of that story. I don't bring this up to put anyone down based on their race, but this shouldn't be offensive as it is based on what we know as far as modern day science is concerned. We are not the same people and that's okay. But best believe they have studied us very well, so it's only reasonable at this point that we understand these beings as well. We are all apart of mankind, however, mankind and humankind are not the same thing.

If you think about how powerful media is, you might notice that once upon a time the neanderthals were thought of as the most stupidest beings who didn't even have the intelligence to articulate by drawing on cave walls. Now we find out who the neanderthals are and they are now thought of as intelligent beings whom we misjudged for centuries. Wow.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Now if you mean we should treat or revere each other as if we were all the highest level of royalty.  I can get with that.

Cool. This is what I mean.

@Troy

19 hours ago, Troy said:

5 hours ago, Troy said:

As far as who has a soul, or not, I'll leave that up to religious folks to pass judgement. 

We have to judge! And that judgement is something we do spiritually. Religion would actually justify these acts if we go into what is actually written in the demonic bible.

If you go into my home and club me to death while I sleep, then before I move on, I have the right to question your humanity. The acts done to humans in the past were not done by human beings. They looked human but the inhumane acts committed by them were not human. Which leads me back to the statement about them being supreme. The main advantage they had is our ancestors had no clue of who or what they were dealing with. They never stood a chance. It doesn't mean I take the blame from them for not being prepared, but I do have understanding.

During the rise of homo sapiens there were other creatures much like humans. 

So true!

While it is true that humanity started in Africa, we mixed with these other lesser beings that later ruled over us.

So true, again!

There is proof now that Humans (Africans) mated with the neanderthals (Caucasians), and I'm sure mated with other beings as well.

Sad, but true!

This means that at some point, Africans ventured to China and mated with the mongoloids. This would also explain why their most ancient statues and cave drawings are African. 

absolutely right!

Many white people possess human dna (African dna). This is what differentiates them from the others who do not have African dna and I would argue - have no soul. We must understand what we are dealing with.

Sadly too, however, because, the early AFricans did intermix with other species, we too fit this description of possessing foreign dna, however, it doesn't manifest in our dna in the same way that it does in other non-African peoples. I could explain this, scientifically in more detail, but for now, I will stop here. This whole world in mixed to varying degrees. Everyone, came through Africa in order to here today. The Y-DNA determines this. If you embrace 'any' African people into your bosom, there will come a point where you will be deceived because we are all intermixed to some degree, and therefore, this strange presence on this earth cannot solely be determine based on a person's physical presence. White Supremacy is the core issue though, but there are many Brown/Black AFrican-typed people that are extreme White Supremacist more so than the modern White world. This is what we are dealing with too, IMO. 

7 hours ago, Troy said:

The white race is something european people made up to distinquish themselves from Africans ...

I agree. But I don't understand why you keep kicking against the issue of 'Neanderthals' in the face of scientific studies today. This makes no sense to me, at all. 

7 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

If you think about how powerful media is, you might notice that once upon a time the neanderthals were thought of as the most stupidest beings who didn't even have the intelligence to articulate by drawing on cave walls. Now we find out who the neanderthals are and they are now thought of as intelligent beings whom we misjudged for centuries. Wow.

LOL. And, to take this further, however, there is truth in both aspects! 

• Like 1

We have to judge! And that judgement is something we do spiritually. Religion would actually justify these acts if we go into what is actually written in the demonic bible.

@NubianFellow You've completely lost me here. Can you elaborate on which 'Bible' reference you are talking about. I would like to know how the Bible would justify through religion White Supremacy. Because, based on my research, this is SO NOT TRUE. The very basis for the account of the EXODUS is solely based on the overthrowing of White Supremacy that set up in NORTH AFRICA. 

If you go into my home and club me to death while I sleep, then before I move on, I have the right to question your humanity. The acts done to humans in the past were not done by human beings. They looked human but the inhumane acts committed by them were not human. Which leads me back to the statement about them being supreme. 

Absolutely! White Supremacy & Satanism is one in the same!!! 

In the Book of Isaiah, the prophet wrote:

MY PEOPLE JOURNEYED DOWN INTO EGYPT AND THE ASSYRIANS [ie. WHITE SYRIANS]

OPPRESSED THEM WITHOUT A CAUSE. 

Remember, Black AFrican people embraced White Supremacy. The Egyptians loathed the SYRIANS but they worshiped the ASSYRIANS and elevated the Assyrians even above themselves. This behavior, amongst the Original Egyptians, would be a form of Black African---White Supremacy of which has happened over and over again throughout the African world and for thousands of years. We have submitted to Black-on-Black hatred and violence, all for the love and worship of White people. We need to start with ourselves first, in order to understand how we became suppressed down in AFrica. The entire continent of AFrica became completely suppressed and subjected, systematically over thousands of years to Black Genocide attempts. How can Black African-type people not see their part in this!? The White Supremacist system of hatred and domination against our presence could not have effectively migrated down into Africa and freely be able to set up without our help! We embraced them, not for good, but because we thought they were better than us and looked better than us. There are many White European-typed people in the past and present that do not agree to this type of behavior coming from Black African people. Many of us, don't want to admit it, but the issue of SELF-HATRED is a part of this issue in how White domination set up amongst us, not just in Africa, but all over the world. The White system of supremacy was able to set up in the most-deepest, southern part of Africa whereby genocide movements were attempted on a massive scale. That is just crazy! Self-Denial is dangerous.

GENOCIDE in CONGO, SOUTH AFRICA-- King Leopold's time

cong_hands_1904_2.jpg?w=750

4903bc79c07b20682d20984c694e59b0--king-l

047b3c1d48c6452ef098c06156c2fb73--king-l

21472dpi.jpg&w=323&h=265

King Leopold

king-leopold-of-belgium-congo-genocide.j

What gave these people the right to think they could go down into South Africa, set up a rich trade system,

and then do this to Black African people--children!? It doesn't seem human to me. 

For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into

Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them

without cause. ISAIAH 52:4.

@NubianFellow I don't know why you believe that the Bible is 'demonic' but, I hope you elaborate. However, this is one of my thoughts on this subject:

One of the most effective tool the White Supremacist System has used was to exploit billions and billions of uneducated or mis-educated Black-African-typed people who have went out to steal the freedom and suppress other Blacks. These type of Black subjects of White Supremacy have been used to intensely oppress other Blacks and to almost dare and threatened other Black Africans against regarding the ancient scriptures of Kemet of which includes the Bible. The White Supremacist has bedded with the Original Africans and gotten complete access to our ancient scripts and mis-translated these scripts and then they have deceptively empowered their mis-educated ‘Black Force’ to go out and speak against the ancient scripts. So, instead of giving other Black Africans the opportunity to seek confirmation of scripts for themselves and gain a better understanding, and also come to some type of an agreement amongst each other, rather, these type of Black workers for White Supremacy, may unknowingly be used. They may unknowingly have a hand in many human rights violations and Black Oppressions, such as the outlawing of reading the Bible at certain times in the past. Therefore, I believe that if we, as Blacks feel that ancient scripts are ‘demonic’ then, we need to address these issues and keep this open for discussion, and NOT be oppressive and supremacist in our approach and deem another Black person as being dumb and stupid.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness

of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. ST MATTHEW 5:20.

Jesus is saying that since the time of the Romans, the ancient scripts have been mis-translated, and we must supercede their publishers and laws that are not based on the true content of ancient scripts. 

@Chevdove Sista, I grew up in a religious family with the exception of my parents. But I have attended family church where I got to see my relatives jumping up and down rejoicing at the power of the Lord. I thought it was silly then and now that I am older I just think it's plain ole dumb when I see black people carrying on that way about a fictitious god who hasn't done anything for them. How could he if he doesn't exist? 400 years and everyone is waiting for him to strike down the enemy which will never happen. Conscious black people are waiting for this god to start killing off white people which they say has begun already. Meanwhile, in my reality, I see our population in the United States dropping faster than we can reproduce. They are finding ways to kill us that we don't know exist.

Does it make sense that black people worship the same god as the KKK, who uses that very same book as justification to destroy them?

If white people never invaded Africa and made our ancestors their slaves, would we all burn because they would have never introduced us to their version of the bible?

Yes, they did steal it from Kemet. But that does nothing to convince me that I should practice it, especially going by what you said about Kemet and the white supremacy that existed already in Africa. I don't care who is telling those stories. My intellect tells me that these stories were not created to empower me. They were created to enslave me. And the concept spread across the planet. The holy bible is perhaps the most advanced form of MK Ultra.

The bible purports to be a book of hope and includes the word of god, right? And anytime you question the bible or point out something that doesn't add up, then you are taking it out of context, so you can never win with these religious slaves (not all of them). The bible does as good of job and pretending to be a book of hope than Disney. Wonderful tales about this Jesus character. The way I learned it, I wasn't supposed to even pray to god. You are supposed to pray to Jesus and he delivers your prayers to god. Remembering, Jesus was only a man, but somehow god's son due to an immaculate conception. The lines of spirituality are closed when you pray to a man.

In the early 80's, not too long ago, Ebony magazine almost went out of business when they showed an image of a black Jesus. Black people were not ready to accept a black god yet. Today, white people have abandoned their religions in high numbers while black people remain more religious than ever. I believe we won't quite let it go yet because we are still searching for that hope and we are still oppressed as a collective.

I remember when I was in kindergarten I wanted to learn more about this magician in the sky - god. When I first learned who god was supposed to be it made sense because I already felt connected to something greater than myself but didn't quite know what it was. I read a few pages in a bible I found tucked away in a chair while I was waiting for my mom. I was reading random pages to see if anything interesting would pop up and it did!

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians)

I immediately questioned why god would be saying such a thing. Baffled, the adults told me that wasn't in the bible and I was reading a racist bible. But it is there! And so is this part: " Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed.  If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful.  You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts.  Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy)

The bible even goes on to explain why it is okay to beat your slaves. Over the years I have heard many different excuses as to why these things are there, but I do know how powerful words are. Words are witchcraft, which is why every word we use is a spelling. I don't think that is a coincidence. The people who wrote these bibles and religious texts knew very well what they were doing.

No god would justify slavery for any reason or to prove any point. Furthermore, god rants like a 10 year old child with a bad temper and an ego problem. All religions are cults. And don't even make me bring up the Muslim religion which is just as evil if not more evil. Even more interesting about the NOI is that it was created by a white man who is documented as working for the feds even though the NOI tries to cover it up.

But when you read something like this in judges, " So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children.  “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.”" It makes you question the intention of the bible.

My common sense tells me that if I wanted to make people behave as slaves, the bible would be the perfect weapon to use. Make them believe in something but demand obedience from them. It appears to have worked like a charm. While white people are waking up and rejecting religion in larger numbers, the numbers are way up with black people. The highest percentage of religion in Africa is between Christian and Muslim religion and the numbers are growing for both. Everyone wants to be the chosen people of a fictitious and evil god. What sane god would burn someone for all eternity simply because they don't believe? No god I would ever worship! When I read that book, I felt like god was the worst villain.

God rewarded many of his chosen. But in the last 400 years, god didn't show up for black people.

I was in a car accident where I broke my neck and had to get surgery. The first thing the doctors said is it was a miracle. God saved you. I survived a car that flipped over 7 times before it exploded, moments after I escaped. God didn't deserve credit for saving me. I saved myself. As the car flipped over I told myself not to fall unconscious. I kept myself awake. Even with a broken neck I managed to kick out the back windshield and remove myself from the car once I saw the engine glow orange. The only god that saved my life that night was myself. I refuse to give the credit to someone based on a concept that I hate.

Don't get me wrong, I am a very spiritual person who believes in the supernatural. I believe in souls and spirits though I may define these things less conventionally.

Think about this, God commands man not to eat of a fruit because it will open his eyes. The devil tells him to eat of the fruit because he should open his eyes. Man listens to the devil, who wants him to open his eyes and when he does, god punishes him because his eyes are finally open? This story is dumb and makes no sense. Based on this story, I would feel like the devil has my best interests in mind. Not this demon god.

What if the bible is written from evil's point of view? It sure reads like it if you do the one thing the bible tells you not to do which is not follow the word blindly, question it and don't just depend on faith for your answers. Faith does not provide answers. Logical thinking and reasoning provides answers.

Funny thing about Leopold is got the people of the Congo to fear him buy convincing them he was a god and could command the stars in the heavens.

WOW! @NubianFellow LOL, you wrote a lot! I am running back and forth today, but, I appreciate your responses! I am going to respond as soon as I can. But, I try a little now:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear.  Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.(Ephesians)

If the ancient scriptures are taken with in context, this scripture has much more depth, so I will respond to this in more completion after I go back to the early part of this historical timeline of events. But, in a 'nutshell' so-to-speak, since ancient times Black AFrican people continually allow White Supremacy to set up in Black lands, and then want the Creator to overthrow these systems... only to submit to White Supremacy over and over again. So, the Creator said, basically, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! So, at the time of the prophet Daniel, was the beginning of 'the NEBIIM PROPHECY' meaning, THE APOCALYPSE of which was a 'timed appointed judgement period of 'A TIME, TIME & A HALF OF TIMES, meaning 1000 + 1000 + 500 years = 2500 years. And so, this count began with the Persian Empire, a White Kingdom-EMPIRE which runs up until this time period in which White or Hittite, or Gentile or Greco-Roman, or ... White Systems were given the freedom to exist as a government without being overthrown just to deliver Black AFrican people. So, in a nutshell, the Creator is stipulating that he would judge these systems based on good or bad works within a 3 - to - 4 generational period. So the Persion Empire ended after 3-4 generations, then the Greeks ended after 3-4 generations, then the Roman Empire... and now we are under modern times. Within this prophecy was also a thousand year period that White systems were not allowed to set up to give the Black world a period of respite. This ended at the time of the Crusades... 

So therefore, this scripture that you reference is based on this circumstance of BLack people continually wanting to be governed by White Systems. 

Now, I will jumped down to another point that you brought out:

But when you read something like this in judges, " So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children.  “This is what you are to do,” they said. “Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin.”" It makes you question the intention of the bible.

I could write a book on this part of the past. But I will make this brief; JOSHUA THE WARLORD

This part of history in ancient times may help to understand the time periods further on. But still, it would be important to go back much farther even than this time period to understand the scriptures of early times and of Kemet.

prior 6000 years BC-----3000s BC---2000s BC---1900s BC--- 1800s BC--- 1700s BC-------1500s -------1400s BC--------1300s BC---------------1000s bc------------ ROMAN EMPIRE TIMES

Prior to the time period of Joshua of the tribe of Joseph, during the 1300s BC, there are many secular accounts that should be used to contrast and compare to the past regarding some dark practices that had been going on and then became prevalent again during the time of Joshua. So, based on these issues, I am SOOOOooooo grateful for Joshua the warlord. 

During the time of the 1900s BC, there are many secular scholarly books and archeology about this time period of Black civilizations that, at this point, had deteriorated due to evil human rights violations. In the ancient civilization of Crete-Minoa, this becomes obvious and also, elsewhere. This would be the time period that marks the Biblical account of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. And, it was Black-on-Black violence. More importantly, during this time period, little BLACK CHILDREN were being completely demoralized. In Minoa, Black AFrican children were being used in BULL ACROBATICS, but more crucial to the reason why these civilizations became scripted, even in ancient times as evil, was due to the children being used underground and under Palaces to run THE CESSPOOLS.

By the time of Joshua and after more than 400 years [3rd and 4th generations] of the set up of other powerful civilizations, the SAME KIND OF EXPLOITATION of BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE OCCURRED AGAIN!!! So, the kind of civilizations, if you want to call them that-- were practicing CHILD SEX RELATIONSHIPS and it was common. Therefore, if Black people today would do there research and read other books, they might better understand some of these ancient scriptures! NO, I would neve want to be a part of the Jebusite world during that time!!! 

And, let me breakdown the defintion of the name of 'JOSHUAH' the son of NUN... 'JEHOSHUAH' or 'YEHOSHUAH'...  means BLACK POWER!!! or, Black Power of God.

'JEHO' = Jehovah and refers to the Creator as 'A STRONG ARM', 'A GOD OF POWER', 'a God of War', 'a God who fights battles for His people'. This name connects to the ancient Kemet word PTAH. The name 'SHUAH' is sometimes referred to as 'SHEBA' and means 'BLACK'. Sometimes, Bathsheba, the wife of DAvid is written as BATHSHUAH.... This word-name connects to other name descriptions that define the BLACK BERRY TREE...

This time period when Joshua and his force warred was also a major time period in which many, many other suppressed Black African-typed people also organized and overthrew ancient White Supremacist civilizations and is a historical time period much written about. The ancient Mycenaean 'Greek' civilization was completely overthrown byway of BLACKS called DORIAN GREEKS, Pirates, Cretans and etc..... the Trojan VII civilization was completely overthrown and so many more. This time period studied in colleges became so complete, that it became coined THE DARK AGES... from 1200s BC to 800s BC--  long before the Dark AGes sparked by the Crusades in the AD 1200s. The First Dark Age that began in the 1200s BC lasted for about 400 years and refers to the ancient White civilizations that were ovethrown. In the 800s BC, they became revived and the EPIC OF HOMER would be one ancient historical account studied in colleges today that mark the end of the DArk Ages for the White Supremacist worlds. 

Again.... I could write a book on this subject...

Sista, I grew up in a religious family with the exception of my parents. But I have attended family church where I got to see my relatives jumping up and down rejoicing at the power of the Lord. I thought it was silly then and now that I am older I just think it's plain ole dumb when I see black people carrying on that way about a fictitious god who hasn't done anything for them. How could he if he doesn't exist? 400 years and everyone is waiting for him to strike down the enemy which will never happen. Conscious black people are waiting for this god to start killing off white people which they say has begun already. Meanwhile, in my reality, I see our population in the United States dropping faster than we can reproduce. They are finding ways to kill us that we don't know exist.

Brother, you are referring to Black people in Church vs THE BIBLE. That is two totally separate issues. There are so many 'Slave teachings' that have led Black people to believe what has been interpreted during a time when reading was completely outlawed and the Bible was only allowed to be taught byway of the White Slave master. ANd as far as, our being killed off, well, that was determined a long time ago, and today,  we are unde a law that allows for homosexuality--PEDOPHILIA and it doesn't matter if we are white or black, the ancient scriptures show that will never be condoned.  Pedophilia is one issue that will never be condoned in any ancient scriptures of KEMET. So if we today, as BLack AFrican AMericans continue to support children being introduced to sex from an adult, then, why cry out to God!? That makes no sense to me. 

If white people never invaded Africa and made our ancestors their slaves, would we all burn because they would have never introduced us to their version of the bible?

White people never had that kind of power of Black people that they could have invaded without our acceptance. Black people are at fault here.

The holy bible is perhaps the most advanced form of MK Ultra.

What does this mean?

I wasn't supposed to even pray to god. You are supposed to pray to Jesus and he delivers your prayers to god.

Ah!!! This is a perfect example of MIS-TRANSLATIONS and MIS-INTERPRETATION! The Bible does NOT say this! It says, that 'whomsoever believes HIM/JESUS...' He represents TRUTH. He speaks of HIS FATHER IN HEAVEN... You are probably referring to Roman Catholicism and the POPE system. 

The Bible interprets as '...Giving Thanks to God in the name of Jesus...