Black Women Are Beautiful Naturally

10 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

The lines of spirituality are closed when you pray to a man.

Again... another MIS-INTERPRETATION! It is written that Jesus said, [paraphrasing] 'I must go, because the HOLY SPIRIT will come and is much more powerful than me'!!! 

The Holy Spirit is the RECORDING ANGEL... and today, we live during a time of great confirmation of many things, prophecies, that has already happened.

No god would justify slavery for any reason or to prove any point.

Hence, the EXODUS!!! God PASSED OVER the subjects under the Egyptian-Assyrian government for this very reason. Slavery and human sacrifice would be this very issue! But if Black people choose to be under this kind of syste, don't blame God!

All religions are cults.

ANd thus, we have the Greek DEMOCRATIC system of today, the Greco-Roman system of elections of leaders... Idolatry... that we are embracing today! 

And don't even make me bring up the Muslim religion which is just as evil if not more evil. Even more interesting about the NOI is that it was created by a white man who is documented as working for the feds even though the NOI tries to cover it up.

I am bowing out of this one! No comment.

Think about this, God commands man not to eat of a fruit because it will open his eyes. The devil tells him to eat of the fruit because he should open his eyes. Man listens to the devil, who wants him to open his eyes and when he does, god punishes him because his eyes are finally open? This story is dumb and makes no sense. Based on this story, I would feel like the devil has my best interests in mind. Not this demon god.

I could write a book on this one!!! 

You are talking about Eve being 'NAKED' and as is detailed in the Book of Leviticus, this term means 'SEXUAL INTERCOURSE' in this account of what happened when after Eve ate a fruit that made her INTOXICATED so that she submitted to having sex with a HOMONID BEING. You are referring to the Biblical account of how this INTELLIGENT BEING communicated with Eve in that she was being deprived of knowledge of how HE [ie this HE-SHE, INTERSEXED BEING] was mutated and could not produce any male SEED. You are talking about how this NEADERTHAL convinced EVE to eat and become drugged so that she made her own decision to have sex WITH THIS BEING! LOL. So, therefore, she later claimed that HE DECEIVED HER! But, it was still her, that submitted. HE DID NOT RAPE HER!!! It was more like DATE-RAPE when a person takes estasy or heroine--THE HERO-SERPENT DRUG---an AFRODISIAC-- and then is more subseptible to agreeing to having sex, when if they had not become intoxicated, they probably would not!!!

LOL!!! So, @NubianFellow I beg to differ with your assessment on this issue of what the Bible records about what happened in this account. God did not punish them like he did that Neanderthal who was mutated. But he warned them that if they submitted to a being that had nothing to do with their being manifested, then, they would surely die out. Because, those intersexed, mutated beings are already gone to a great extent. They lost the conflict and became mutated. Think, it the Neaderthal was here today, in Male form WITH ALL THAT POWER, we would be completely wiped out. So, as the Bible stated, HIS SEED would persecute the world, but the Creator decided to forgive and so, here we are today, being expressed from the Y-DNA. But this time period about the SEED [ie reproduction] of the 'being' that Eve gave birth to before she gave birth to Cain and Abel, is a major part of what has been studied since ancient times until today. Again, the only thing that he could give birth to, at best, was another intersexed being, in the form of a female. So obviously, this seed, that Eve gave birth to was a female-hybid...

She is known by many, many, many names....

She is described as being BROWN, hence her association with THE EARTH and is referred to at times as THE EARTH MOTHER...

So yes, now we do know all both good and evil, that fruit of intoxication absolutely opened our eyes... LOL... that 'being' was certainly right about that, but well, we are dying and have been dying or thousands and thousands of years... He lied about that part! LOL.

There is so much more about this SEED of Satan that the Bible says, Eve gavie birth to... 

Again, you wrote alot... I hope to dialogue more later...

@Delano I would like to make a clarification and correction. EArlier, you made a comment to me about your daughters and you used the term ASHTEROTH. I was busy and I later realized, I need to make a correction. That term 'ASHTEROTH' refers to White Supremacy, not a person! So, perhaps I may be able to write about other issues that revolve around the distinction between Idolatry and distinct walks of life, but I just wanted to make this clarification. I hope to write about more of my research about ancient Bi-cultural people and etc. I hope to go into more depth about the ancient account of the four wives of Jacob/Israel and his two 'White' wives, Bilhah and Zilpah and the six tribes of Israel from them... I just don't come across the need to address this subject matter now, based on the theme of this Black African subject matter in this community, but I want to make sure that you understand, my interpretation of the distinction of 'what I term' PEARLS in my writing as opposed to ASHTEROTH, Idolatry.

@Cynique As far as I know, no black publishing company has ever printed one bible. What does this mean? We are reading someone else' interpretation of this religion. As long as they write the information they get to paint the picture of what we consciously absorb. I could write a book about any of their history and spin it to say it's ours and I could use compelling facts to try and prove that point. But that would not change the actual story itself. If what you have written was expressed in the bible, then I would actually not be so much against it though I still wouldn't trust the words of man under any condition when it comes to anything spiritual. A god that threatens to burn me in hell for not obeying his commands (which no one does completely anyway) is my enemy. To live solely by the word of god is to not be a human but instead be a robot. . .  all so I can get my mansion in the sky when I die. I'm good.

Then there is the fact that god died for his sins so he forgives you no matter what you do. By this philosophy after a KKK member slays you and your family, as long as you apologize for your sin, you will both go the same heaven and both be loved by the same god. In order for this scenario to exist, someone has to be a slave.

We have our own religions in Africa. They are now being rejected because the brainwashing of the bible has now infected the African people, so much... that they have basically given away Africa on a silver platter. Like you said yourself - supremacy - modern day supremacy at that. I can't get mad at my ancestors when I see our people making their exact same mistakes. Before we will ever be able to fight a war against white supremacy, we have to deal with black inferiority first! And somewhere down the line (during slavery) African people submitted and decided that European religious principles were more important than their own ancestors, which is actually a form of treason in my opinion.

They did this to us. They made us spiritually weak by giving us a religion that is not spiritual at all. Your religion is based on lies and propaganda sister. None of it is real. All religions are a form of brainwashing.

It appears to me that black people slumber while everyone else is claiming supremacy. We are trapped inside of a nightmare we refuse to wake from. Our religion is our drug that gets us through the hell that doesn't exist when we die, but sure as heck exists in this reality. Time for us to reject their drugs and religion and start worrying about the only religion that truly matters at the end of the day as far as this reality is concerned, which happens to be our economy and wealth, which we don't have yet.

Religion is a distraction. The bible is bogus. The stories are fictional.

If we need a god to worship so much then we better start creating our own religion that's not dependent on their viewpoints or ideals. I prefer spirituality. You were born spiritual. The closest relationship you had with god is when you were just born, before we became polluted with these false religions.

@NubianFellowDid you mean to address the above post to me?  You had to have meant it for Chevdove, because i totally agree with everything you say about religion. It's like you were channeling my thoughts when you wrote your personal manisfesto. I woke up out of a deep sleep a short while ago. The clock read 6:18 AM. After  a visit to the bathroom, and then the  kitchen for cold drink of fruit juice, i decided to check out my e-mail, etc.  i ended up here, and was alerted that you had mentioned me in a post.  And Lo and Behold, here were your words, waiting to be read... The Supreme Intelligence manifests itself in many ways. We are all called to embrace different truths.

awakening.thumb.jpg.589de8fa8fae31a3aca62b7e40c02562.jpg  

• Like 1

@Cynique  Sorry about that queen. That was meant for @Chevdove. I don't even like the idea that Jesus was black. I reject all that biblical nonsense and I believe one day our people will wake up and realize that the religion they forced onto us was one of the most destructive weapons in the history of weapons used against us, and pretty much, still is. Not to mention, the black church in black neighborhoods is pretty much worthless. It's also a disgrace to know that any black church today would still have images of a white Jesus. If that's not an example of MK Ultra, then I don't know what is.

@NubianFellow  (or anybody) what does "spirtuality" mean to you?

While I get you reject religion in totality. Spirtuality implies a belief in a spirt or soul. Do you believe we have eternal non corporeal soul? Do you believe "we are all one?" Do you believe in a God. What hapoens after we die?

While I don't follow a religion for the reasons you stated and more. I do believe there is more to our existence than what we can perceive, but that is probably nothing more than wishful thinking; a hope that after we kick the bucket that there is more than us just turning to dust... religion seems to be a more eloborate, ritualized manifestation of that same hope.

That is why I don't come down as hard as you do on folks who follow a religion. Some people need the structure and certainly and my world view would provide little confort.

Of course I draw a line and woukd come hard on religious folks who wanna force their relgion on others, which the leadership generally wants to do. The masses however just need something to believe in, to help them endure the often shitty existence here on Earth. 

@Troy Spirituality is different than religion because you rely on yourself rather than words that have been passed down from unknown sources. I believe we should be able to trust ourselves. If you take away our bodies, we would only exist as information. We are basically the universe interacting with itself trying to to understand itself. If our souls are merely intellect that is collected by our bodies, then that would be our immortal soul.

I don't believe we are all one but I do believe we are connected. Maybe our task could be to learn how to unify and become a collective conscious, like a network. I don't believe that this reality would exist if we didn't exist. I don't think there is a need for information to exist without anyone present to observe it. Furthermore, I believe we hallucinate our reality. What is reality other than our own perception of what is around us which controls how we interact in this reality? We only understand color based on how we perceive color. There are colors we can't see and sound that we are unable to observe. For instance, in space we would not be able to hear any sound, not because there is no sound in space but because we wouldn't be able to hear sound in space based on our biology.

Do I believe in god? No. I believe god is a fairy tale that many kids and adults believe in. I do believe that our universe is conscious and aware of itself. Logically, I don't understand how it couldn't be. In this reality there are rules. And if this universe was not conscious of itself, then how could there be rules. For instance, fire is hot and ice is cold according to our perception. But I would ask, is fire hot because that's how we identify it or does it know to be hot all by itself? Even in a dream we would still perceive fire to be hot and ice to be cold. And that would have to be based on our perception. But what about a man who is able to walk through fire without being burned because he refuses to believe that it will burn him?

I simply believe that we all have the potential to be god-like. But it took us millions of years to decide to walk upright. It could take millions more before we are able to reach our full potential and perhaps space travel with our minds at the speed of thought. I believe we are still in our early ages of development.

As far death, I don't believe we die. I believe that we allow our bodies to die because of the illusion of this reality. But I don't think anything dies. It just takes a different form. The energy that is used to create me cannot be duplicated or cloned. We know that there is a set amount of energy in our reality that cannot be created or destroyed. This means I have a unique energy signature. My body and my consciousness can be duplicated but the energy that makes me my unique self cannot be duplicated, therefore, it will always exist. As long as it is apart of consciousness, then I will always exist. I'm not sure if my energy signature will always have consciousness attached to it, but I am certain that the signature will exist forever. But since time doesn't really exist outside of the distance that we measure events, there is a pretty good chance that my energy signature will manifest itself once I leave here. Especially considering the fact that existence itself is impossible, but yet, here we are having this conversation. To prove life after our bodies decompose, I think it would be necessary to understand if our energy signatures have it's own form of consciousness.

The Egyptians believed that reincarnation was a punishment and they built temples so they wouldn't have to come back here. When the Egyptians discovered the pineal gland, they built statues and works of art to celebrate its existence as well as secret clubs to honor its power. Maybe they knew something that they didn't pass down or just wasn't shared with the masses.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I do believe there is more to our existence than what we can perceive, but that is probably nothing more than wishful thinking

I don't believe this is wishful thinking. I believe we have already decided what happens when we die, either before we came here or while we are here. I think the reason for us being here is all about choice. That's why I believe we are god's because of how advanced we have become at making choices. I also believe that we are reincarnated through our genetic lines. I believe some people understand this which is why they are so passionate in preserving them. Our genes could hold the sequence necessary to bring us back here when we kick the bucket. But if it's not a full-proof plan, then that could mean that once our lineage disappears forever, so do we. Maybe this is a reflection of why an entire colony of bees will give their lives to protect their queens.

One thing I am certain of is no white or black man died on a cross because his father got angry at the fact that we have the capacity to sin. Though the bible aims to make god this omnipotent being or force with supreme intelligence, nothing written in any bible has portrayed him as supreme intelligence. In fact, he seems more like a con man than anything else.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

The masses however just need something to believe in, to help them endure the often shitty existence here on Earth. 

Living the existence we live is a choice I believe. I believe we chose our existence before we existed. I don't believe religion gives anyone hope. I believe it gives false hope and purposely corrupts our spirituality, which we are born with. I know this may seem like a n oxymoron but I actually believe that religion is the opposite of spirituality and that there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Thanks for the elucidation @NubianFellow

I mostly ageee with what you wrote (though it is not sentiment I typically express publucally (save my closest friends who mostly feel the same way).

I do not know about all the religions out there to be confident enough to make this statement. 

4 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

religion is the opposite of spirituality and that there is nothing spiritual about religion.

Surely there is some overlap with your definition of spirituality and some religion ou there, but again i dont know. 

@NubianFellow do you pray? Of course i don't mean in the conventional sense as to some mythical omniscient deity...

Troy

EVERYONE is spiritual....whether they know it or not.
Because everyone has a spirit (atleast one).
The question is how IN TUNE people are with their spirit and soul/essence.

I'm not as hard on religion as I used to be because I now realize that some people "need" religion to give them a moral compass and structure in their life. Take away their religion and they turn savage, lol.
It becomes a problem when it's taken to an extreme and/or becomes externally divisive.

I'm not talking about the occult or the supernatural. 

spirituality: the quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things: 

My solitude and my becoming one with nature and discerning the essence of others are aligned with spirituality.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Troy said:

do you pray? Of course i don't mean in the conventional sense as to some mythical omniscient deity...

@Troy I no longer pray, however, I do meditate. I don't ask the universe for anything. That's too much like wishing. So now I command the universe to obey me. I just began this approach but it seems to have changed my thought patterns as well as my luck. I would say that my positive thoughts have increased by at least 25 percent. And I feel like those supreme thoughts have increased the potential for good things to happen to me. By learning to rely on myself to control my reality I feel like I have become a more powerful individual. When things don't go how I want, I speak with myself and when they go how they should, it's expected in the first place. I suppose, in a way, I feel like I am praying to myself.

@Pioneer1 I think that people do feel like they need religion, only because their religion was designed to make them feel that way. Once they think more critically and require less validation, their need for religion will become an afterthought.

I believe the innate difference between religion and spirituality is that Usually a religion is the belief in a power outside yourself called God. Spirituality, defines a power within you. Religions teach us to live by a code of indoctrination. Spirituality is living by the laws of the universe and not being dependent on a fictitious god because you are able to find the god in yourself.

Once we detach religion from our state of being, I believe we have already become more spiritual and more powerful individuals, by default. If the only way these people will have a moral compass is through their religion, they are lost. Their religion may do a good job of controlling them, but it will also stop them from reaching their full potential. Religion is the lowest form of meditation because the subject is dependent on a fictitious being (Santa Clause) that doesn't exist.

@Troy I should have mentioned that I was referring to specific religions that praise a man or a mythical god.

Nubian

I tend to take a more pragmatic approach to the imporance of religion in society.

It may be based on myths, lies, and legends, but if it keeps you from breaking into my house or raping the girl next door, then by all means go to church and continue to serve your White Jesus UNTIL your ignorant beliefs are replaced by a truth that is more effective.

I would prefer a society that is peacefully controlled and well behaved under lies, over one that has become violent and embolded by the belief that there is no power to stop them from committing any heinous act they wish with impunity.

@Pioneer1 I believe you may a relevant point, however, I believe that religion corrupts the spiritual center of our brain and replaces it with nonsense. Many religious people lack a moral barometer because they simply feel like their white god or jesus will forgive them for their sins. They place a black face on him because they even figured out how retarded it would be to praise a white jesus or god. Funny thing is, when things don't add up for us when we read the bible, we have to invent stories just to merely validate the false stories of the bible. It doesn't make sense without tons of other necessary information to validate most mainstream religions. And though they choose to interpret the bible literally, they often find themselves needing to use metaphors and symbols to explain away the parts that just make no sense at all.

The good parts of the bible make them want to believe the stories. The half truths inserted that point out historical time periods and events are enough for them to say, "Hey, that part is true - it must all be true." I swear that when I read that dumb book, I felt like I was reading a book written by children for children but from another time period. At one point I was wondering when I would read about Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. Then I realized that the story of Snow White seems partly plagiarized from the bible... LMAO! Who knows, perhaps someday our present day fairy tales will be made into a completely new religion.

The bible is responsible for more wars, deaths and slavery than any other idea in human history. It does a good job of justifying hate and murder. The hero in the story is an obsessed psychopath who believes it is okay to tear children into pieces - " Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces." 

Or how about the bible when it justifies men going into other nations and killing off the men and all the children and taking the women for themselves and the invaders rejoicing while they enjoy the spoils of their victory. No wonder our American government seems prideful in the fact that our country was founded on religion.

But it gets deeper! God doesn't just not punish these acts, but he demands them! LOL: " As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace.  If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor.  But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town.  When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town.  But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder.  You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you." ( Deuteronomy )

I think law and punishment is effective enough in making sure that people can coexist together. For instance, in nations where there is hardly any religious presence, they are reported to be the most peaceful nations on the planet. Many forward thinking governments across the world are actually trying to ban religion. Even fictitious bum ass jesus said he didn't come to bring peace but he came with a sword. As long as we have religion we will always be at war and will always have systematic supremacy.

I personally believe people will be better people without religion and an ambition to gain better clarity of our existence and understand about energy, vibrations and this mental realm we exist in. Furthermore, I believe there is a solid reason why our universe visually appears like a human brain.

opte.org_.jpg

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 Let me also point out that in my personal experience, I have been threatened with death by muslims and christians for insulting their fictitious gods. Most criminals consider themselves to be devout believers. Most heinous acts of crime and violence have historically been committed by people who exhibit some type of religious belief and sometimes they even use their religions to justify their demonic behavior. And from what I have read myself, they are justified from a religious perspective of people who actually understand their religions, like the kkk for instance.

Nubian

Many parts of the Bible made more sense to me once I was able to:

1. Read and understand a more proper translation and understanding of the Hebrew and Greek words that were MIS-interpreted into English.
For example instead of the word "god" in the English translation, the original Hebrew word is "Elohim" which means "mighty/high ones" and was applied to a group of beings.

2. Understood that it was a collection of books meant for Caucasians and not to be applied to the rest of humanity.
For example, when you read about Adam in the Garden of Eden and realize that Adam doesn't represent humanity but the first White man (as the name "Adam" implies) being driven out of Black civilization, things begin to make more sense.

Infact, much of the Old Testament of the Bible....especially the parts after Noah and his sons came down from Mt. Ararat....is about the exploits and wars the Caucasians had with the ancient Black civilizations of Africa and Asia after they were civilized, organized, and came down from the Caucasus mountains.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

i don't need you to tell me what spirituality is to me. You are no authority on the subject.  stfu

That was very spiritual of you LOL!

11 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I don't ask the universe for anything.

I'm always begging the universe for something... a good woman, more money, the death of Facebook 🙂

11 hours ago, NubianFellow said:

I command the universe to obey me.

This and the rest of what you wrote is basically the idea behind The Secret.  Have you read that book?

I think that people do feel like they need religion, only because their religion was designed to make them feel that way.

Interestingly, I have never thought of it this way before, but I agree with he statement. Indeed it is no different than say social media.  People tout the "power" of social, but that is because they have been trained to think that was by the social media marketers and they don't know anything else.

Of course I prefer the Thines and Thous in the KIng James Version:

Deuteronomy Chapter 20, verses 1 - 20

When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,

And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;

For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.

And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.

And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.

And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people, that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:

That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:

Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

@Troy There is nothing beautiful about this. "that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee." - Implies making these people slaves. These people's version of peace is taking over and making them slaves and if they resist, then god is ordering them to kill the people. It may be worded differently, but it is saying the same thing. And if these people refuse to allow them to take over then it is saying that they are to be killed. These words are demanded by the god character in this book.

Regardless of which version you prefer, it is saying to go into another town, make the people their your slaves or kill them off, sort of like they did with our ancestors. The women would then be theirs to do whatever they please. I'm sure if the women or kids rebelled, then they would be killed as well.

I prefer none of that nonsense! No god I would ever worship would ever think this way. No supreme intellect would validate this behavior for any reason.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I'm always begging the universe for something... a good woman, more money, the death of Facebook 🙂

The universe doesn't grant wishes but it does obey commands.

If Facebook died today, then tomorrow there would be another website that replaces it that would not be black owned. Of that I am pretty certain. This would not change the behavior of the people who still use Facebook. Google Plus is shutting down and I believe they haven't given up with the business of social networking. I'm sure they are planning to purchase Twitter or another popular social network so they can rival Facebook more properly. And black people will definitely jump on the bandwagon when they do that which I am sure they are planning. I wouldn't even be surprised if they buy Facebook or partner with them. At this point, nothing would surprise me with these demons.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Understood that it was a collection of books meant for Caucasians and not to be applied to the rest of humanity.

@Pioneer1 So on point. We are at eye level on this brother! The bible is clear about Adam not being the first man nor Eve being the first woman. But I do believe someone or something that wasn't quite human created white people and was their god. Could have been alien reptiles for all I know.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Noah and his sons came down from Mt. Ararat....is about the exploits and wars the Caucasians had with the ancient Black civilizations of Africa

Yes, a war that is being continued by white supremacy. This war never ended.

4 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

There is nothing beautiful about this.

Nubian, lighten up. I was being sarcastic. I could give an "F" about King James 🙂

Facebook poses no threat to Google.  Google is THE Internet's gatekeeper and Facebook is at Google's mercy. I've actually noticed that Google has pushed Facebook down in search results.  Today Google is the most frequently visited website.  Google's YouTube is the 2nd, making it the most popular social media platform.

You'd think that this would be more widely know, but all of media is at Google mercy, so we do see as many critiques of Google as many as we should.

Facebook's demise is at hand.  The user base is growing older -- not a good thing.  Instagram will help them, but even Instagram is under pressure from new platforms like Tic Tok and others.

@Troy LMAO!

Ah but yes, Google has Facebook beat with both its platforms, but I believe that Google wants an active social networking platform. Google thrives on us giving it information and I think Google would love to have its own Facebook. Though I think Facebook is equally as much of a beast as Google, I really don't trust Google. Especially after they made a statement that people who have nothing to hide shouldn't worry about privacy. That actually made me hate them.

They are in my cellphone by default and I even had to switch from Firefox to using Chrome a lot more due to widgets and functionality. Google is in everything, including my websites. I think Google and Facebook are an equal evil. Maybe Google even has Facebook beat. I do know that they are very active in politics and the cia and fbi loves both these platforms.

Google also stated that they never delete any of their information and I think Facebook said something similar. It just makes me wonder, why would they want to hold on to our information if we delete our profile accounts? Doesn't add up to me. Thank god I never gave them accurate info about myself, not even when I used their platforms to make apps. I still think they have too much information and know more about me than they should know.

On 2/9/2019 at 2:50 PM, Delano said:

Thanks for the clarification,

@Delano Absolutely! You are most welcome!

On 2/10/2019 at 3:15 AM, NubianFellow said:

As far as I know, no black publishing company has ever printed one bible. What does this mean? We are reading someone else' interpretation of this religion

@NubianFellow Wow! this dialogue has took off into another direction since I last commented! I've skimmed over the other post so far, and realize that this subject has went from 'The Bible' and 'God' described in the Bible to Spirituality and Religions... I will not follow in that direction though. I will try to respond to this post and go back to your earlier post. But as you wrote further and have already rejected my comments, I may not need to comment much farther, any further. But I will try to address somewhat of your  initial comments to me.

Black publishing company-- I've already responded to this comment about the Bible. When you say that we are reading someone else' interpretation of 'religion' and 'history', you are throwing out the ancient scripts that were writen by Kemet. Therefore, you have given more power to the foreign presence that has indeed gotten ahold of the ancient scripts and you choose not to go back through these mis-interpretations to find the truth. So, there is not much I can say beyond this point that you stop at.

If what you have written was expressed in the bible, then I would actually not be so much against it though I still wouldn't trust the words of man under any condition when it comes to anything spiritual

I addressed your statement about the scriptures regarding a time period that led to the First Dark Age in which little black childre were being victimized and subjected to Adult SEx. This has nothing to do with Spirituality, but historical facts. But like you, many Black people ignore this issue and reject the Bible along with, as you say, the KKK. The information I responded too, I even provided a general reference to contrast and compare this entry in the Bible with other secular publications and yet, you turned this response to SPIRITUALITY. 

A god that threatens to burn me in hell for not obeying his commands (which no one does completely anyway) is my enemy

I don't understand this because, as I stated, in general, in most of my responses, 'this hell judgement is based on human sacrifice' so, if humans and 'beings' enslave other humans and organize a government based on child victimization, then, this aspect of a 'Hell Judgment' should be understood. Nevertheless, 'god is your enemy'!? Wow!

To live solely by the word of god is to not be a human but instead be a robot. . .  all so I can get my mansion in the sky when I die. I'm good.

The Bible does NOT say we should be 'robots', but it says we have free choice. This Bible does not say manisons are in the sky!!! But, here, I understand why you and the KKK would reject the Bible! LOL. You both believe in these false beliefs that are not based on the ancient scripts.

Then there is the fact that god died for his sins so he forgives you no matter what you do. By this philosophy after a KKK member slays you and your family, as long as you apologize for your sin, you will both go the same heaven and both be loved by the same god

Wow. The Bible does not say this at all! Here you have contradicted yourself. In one sense, you speak against a Hell burning god and now, you say that he forgives all sins! LOL. 

@NubianFellow Like you, most people of all walks of life have believed in the interpretations of ancient scripts even though, in the same breath, they complain that the scripts have been mis-interpretations. Most BLack people believe that there was a Julius Caesar and Augustus, but throw out the presence of Hebrews, and Jews, and Jesus that are dated to conflict with the Romans during this time period. So, as I said before, you are accepting what you have been conditioned to accept. If you don't choose to regard written script, publications as a basis to dialogue and want to go into an area of 'your beliefs about the past', then I cannot follow that kind of dialogue. I do not want people to just believe me blindly in terms of the past, so I refer to script. I don't believe that I am better than Black people who have lived thousands of years ago, so, I search for evidence of their lives and how they made decisions, good or bad, so as to improve upon myself. 

But it seems that you have given power over to the interpretions to justify throwing out any possibility of confirming the truth in what really did happen in the past in how Black people became enslaved. And that is okay with me. But again, I have nothing to say about a persons belief in spirituality or religion unless the discussion is based on script. 

Your religion is based on lies and propaganda sister. None of it is real. All religions are a form of brainwashing.

You are speaking about 'my religion' although I never responded to this issue of religion. I responded to you about secular accounts and dated material, on the issue of Black Child Exploitation, and this is your response!? Wow.

Religion is a distraction. The bible is bogus. The stories are fictional.

The stories about SODOM and GOMORRAH are fictional!? WOW.

I prefer spirituality. You were born spiritual. The closest relationship you had with god is when you were just born, before we became polluted with these false religions.

Once again, you have disregarded my response about actual, historical events. I am referring to BLack Exploitation and you want to be Spiritual and dismiss this issue. 

You want to discuss people's religions, but this is not the topic, here, it was your statements about 'actual historical' events that I referred to. You have completely rejected my statements about historical issues in terms of ancient governments that have been scripted in so many other books, not just the Bible. 

You Prefer Spirituality

You want to ignore issue that revolve around this very thread regarding Black women in their NATURAL and PHYSICAL PRESENCE regarding thier hairstyles and etc. But, I do not choose to discuss someones belief about spirituality or religions. 

On 2/9/2019 at 1:53 AM, NubianFellow said:

Does it make sense that black people worship the same god as the KKK, who uses that very same book as justification to destroy them?

I don't think it is a good idea for BLack people to base their assessment on ancient scriptures from THE KKK. LOL. That means we have been conditioned to accept mis-interpretations. And, in this though, White Supremacy was affective in 'brainwashing' people. But again, @NubianFellow if you prefer to talk about Spirituality and not stick with the topic about 'the ancient scripts', I cannot follow you into other subject areas. 

On 2/10/2019 at 9:59 AM, NubianFellow said:

Spirituality is different than religion because you rely on yourself rather than words that have been passed down from unknown sources.

Okay!!! Yes!!! Spirituality vs RELIGION vs THE ANCIENT SCRIPTS...

UNKNOWN SOURCES...

If Black African people have been made to be so confused so as not to believe that they can understand the ancient Black presence then, that means White Supremacy has been accepted. Many of us say that we believe ancient Black people were leaders, but have NO KNOWN SOURCE to base this upon... SOOOoooo we fell most comfortable with just being Spiritual. Many BLack people have thrown away all script and all sources, and are just SPIRITUAL... and that is why many will always be subjected to being suppressed. Without some script source to adhere to, you will be ruled by THE CONSTITUTION OF AMERICA or some other script source and 'religion', be it the Greco-Roman Idolatry or etc. or @Pioneer1 version of the CAUCASIAN SOURCE. According to this dialogue in this thread, there is NO SOURCE for Black people to rely upon today! 

That is not what I believe, but I can see why many Black people have submitted completely to this American System. 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Nubian, lighten up. I was being sarcastic. I could give an "F" about King James 🙂

Well, okay! LOL.

Nubian

In reference to the scriptures that Troy quoted......
This is a good example of what we were talking about.

The Pentatauch (first 5 books of the Bible) is basically a playbook for Caucasians on how to go to these ancient Black kingdoms (and then to the Americas), displace their original religions with a new religion that robs them of their spirituality, genocide most of them, and enslave the rest.

Now the Old Testament of the Bible is just ONE example of such books and it is specific to the Semitic Caucasians.
But if you look at India and the Aryan Caucasians who founded Hinduism, they have several books of their own instructing THEM how to enter the Indus Valley region slaughtering and enslaving the inhabitants.
The Mahabharata is one of those books telling how the Aryans were instructed to go in and destroy and enslave the Blacks of that land and if you read it it is remarkably similar to the Old Testament in terms of genocide, violence, and enslavement.

Chev

UNKNOWN SOURCES...

If Black African people have been made to be so confused so as not to believe that they can understand the ancient Black presence then, that means White Supremacy has been accepted. Many of us say that we believe ancient Black people were leaders, but have NO KNOWN SOURCE to base this upon... SOOOoooo we fell most comfortable with just being Spiritual. Many BLack people have thrown away all script and all sources, and are just SPIRITUAL... and that is why many will always be subjected to being suppressed. Without some script source to adhere to, you will be ruled by THE CONSTITUTION OF AMERICA or some other script source and 'religion', be it the Greco-Roman Idolatry or etc.

Although it's certainly not perfect and was written by racists, it makes more sense that many people including many AfroAmericans  would put more trust in the U.S. Constitution than in the Bible simply because of what you just said: UNKNOWN SOURCES!

We KNOW who wrote and signed the U.S. Constitution and we know atleast something about the intentions and frame of mind of those who authored it; but when it comes to the Bible there are over 60 different books, from dozens of different sources,  translated from atleast 3 different languages with an endless number of interpretations.
How can you POSSIBLY have so much faith and confidence in such a questionable document?

As they say in the streets, it's be "stepped on" too many times.

In my opinion, any Divine scriptures or Divine instructions for humanity should be given  DIRECTLY to the people or individuals they are intended for instead of "through" other sources (people, books, stones, youtube, ect....), in order to cut down on the confusion.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

If you don't choose to regard written script, publications as a basis to dialogue and want to go into an area of 'your beliefs about the past', then I cannot follow that kind of dialogue.

Sister, in this reality, it's only my beliefs that count. I can't rely on my ancestors beliefs. It doesn't look like that worked out too well for them either. Maybe they had the wrong beliefs. Even you spoke of how Kemet was dominated by supremacy.

@Chevdove The history of these historical accounts are all debatable. I don't believe a religion should serve a purpose beyond the spiritual aspect. I could be wrong, but isn't your religion the tool you use to gain a spiritual connection or is there some other value it provides? And if so, do you believe in spirituality? I actually loathe religion in all of its forms of indoctrination. If there was some god-like character that walked on this planet during these times, I am convinced he would have been no friend of mine. Didn't seem like a good friend of my ancestors either.

44 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

you choose not to go back through these mis-interpretations to find the truth.

If the information is misinterpreted, then how can I trust it with my immortal soul, sista?

51 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Wow. The Bible does not say this at all! Here you have contradicted yourself. In one sense, you speak against a Hell burning god and now, you say that he forgives all sins! LOL. 

Religion is full of many contradictions.

56 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

But, here, I understand why you and the KKK would reject the Bible! LOL. You both believe in these false beliefs that are not based on the ancient scripts.

The KKK are very religious as most supremacists. They do not reject the bible. They love the bible and believe that the bible justifies their race war they have waged against black people since they knew who we were. The KKK believe the God was on their side and favored white people over black people and believe they are the chosen and it is their destiny to destroy black people. Hitler was also a devout christian as were the Nazi's who believed they were doing god's will.

59 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

so, if humans and 'beings' enslave other humans and organize a government based on child victimization, then, this aspect of a 'Hell Judgment' should be understood.

It should be understood, however, god promoted that behavior. Naw, he commanded that behavior.

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

The stories about SODOM and GOMORRAH are fictional!? WOW. 

It's all a fairy tale. There may have been similar stories that have happened.

50 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Without some script source to adhere to, you will be ruled

I see it the exact opposite.

52 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Many of us say that we believe ancient Black people were leaders

Actually, I believe our ancestors leaders were crooked and selfish. Our ancestors were not empowered. In Africa right now, Chinese people are bragging about how stupid Africans are as they take away their land, resources and control their governments for almost free. At this rate, the Africans will be under a Chinese apartheid system in most of Africa. Sad part is many Africans welcomed the Chinese in with open arms extended. As much as I love my people I can't cosign the fuckery. I do believe that we have the potential for greatness. I don't believe we need to follow the path of our ancestors. And I don't believe we need to be searching for god to lead us. Once you think about it, 400 years is a long time to be disappointed.

@Pioneer1 No argument from me.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

In reference to the scriptures that Troy quoted......
This is a good example of what we were talking about.

The Pentatauch (first 5 books of the Bible) is basically a playbook for Caucasians on how to go to these ancient Black kingdoms (and then to the Americas), displace their original religions with a new religion that robs them of their spirituality, genocide most of them, and enslave the rest.

@Pioneer1 and @Troy 

The timeline that this scripture references is 1400s BC and goes along with all publications of this time period that refers to Black Enslavement. So, therefore, you Black relish in what the White man has interpreted about it NOT being Blacks that were oppressed. You mock and joke about a well dated time period in Africa whereby Black AFricans have been thrown down due to White Supremacy.

Playbook for Caucasians

Even though this Biblical entry is about Blacks overthrowing White Supremacy and dealing with foreign presence, nevertheless, you have a proble with the Bible in this regard!? LOL. Well that is conformity to the highest degree. You are not admitting that Black people gave over their strength to White Supremacy. The poor, weak, BLacks, were overpowered, deceived, and dominated by these powerful 'Caucasians' and so, we now are better off under the US CONSTITUTION. 

okay. I will accept this from you all, but as for me, I will not agree.

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

n my opinion, any Divine scriptures or Divine instructions for humanity should be given  DIRECTLY to the people or individuals they are intended for instead of "through" other sources (people, books, stones, youtube, ect....), in order to cut down on the confusion.

AGain, you are rejecting that Black had it given to them directly, but they gave their books to a foreign presence. 

3 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

Sister, in this reality, it's only my beliefs that count. I can't rely on my ancestors beliefs. It doesn't look like that worked out too well for them either. Maybe they had the wrong beliefs. Even you spoke of how Kemet was dominated by supremacy.

Brother, I understand this point here, in you believing in your belief's. 

I could be wrong, but isn't your religion the tool you use to gain a spiritual connection or is there some other value it provides?

AGain, you refer to 'RELIGION'. I have not ascribed to any religion.

And if so, do you believe in spirituality?

Not based on these present RELIGIONS, no i do not. Again, I have NOT ascribed to any religion. This is the problem. Many Black people are accepting false religions and doing the work of White Supremacy in pushing some false religion on other Blacks. I don't ascribe to any religion of today.

6 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

I actually loathe religion in all of its forms of indoctrination.

I don't loathe religion in all of its forms of indoctrination, specifically because today, many of these religions are built of false premises, but that doesn't mean that in the past, religion was practice in this way. ALso, I respect other peoples choices to work out their own belief system as long as it is not oppressive to others.

9 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

If there was some god-like character that walked on this planet during these times, I am convinced he would have been no friend of mine. Didn't seem like a good friend of my ancestors either.

Well, @NubianFellow If the god-like character that you believe sends Black people to enslavement under White Supremacy, I can understand where you are coming from. But, when are Black people today, going to take responsibility for their part? probably never, for most of them. Most Black people, as in the past, find it easier to blame Black oppression on some god-like character and not themselves. Therefore, IMO, they have submitted to being under the rule of others, continually.

11 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

If the information is misinterpreted, then how can I trust it with my immortal soul, sista?

That is a good question and I hope that you will find some script of which to work with, because this is the key: script. iF THERE IS NO SCRIPT that we can use today to get at the truth, then I too would just be spiritual in a physical enslavement under White Domination. But, I believe that through researching these mess up scripts, the true meanings will come to the surface.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

The KKK are very religious as most supremacists. They do not reject the bible. They love the bible and believe that the bible justifies their race war they have waged against black people since they knew who we were. The KKK believe the God was on their side and favored white people over black people and believe they are the chosen and it is their destiny to destroy black people. Hitler was also a devout christian as were the Nazi's who believed they were doing god's will.

LOL. You are putting your confidence in ancient scriptures based on THE KKK, HITLER, and NAZIS. This is bad!!! 

You believe in their interpretation even though, the script does not support A WHITE JESUS! LOL. 

The Bible does not define a White Jesus, but this is what you believe. 

The Bible does not define a 'Caucasian Jesus' as being White, but this is what you believe, which means that you really haven't read the Bible. You are basing everything on what White people say, and in this White Supremacy is affective in regards to your position.

23 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

t's all a fairy tale. There may have been similar stories that have happened.

Okay. So you believe that there is NO such thing as PEDOPHILIA?

There is no such thing as the Greeks behavior in PEDOPHILIA?

This 'fairytale' that you believe has been documented occurred at the same time span of other reports of this activity, and so, you disregard it...

So, maybe that is why today, we live in a world where it is now LAW. WOW. 

25 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

I see it the exact opposite.

Well, I would love for you to provide proof in that BLack people today, can exist and have their own government and be free without SCRIPT?

28 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

Actually, I believe our ancestors leaders were crooked and selfish. Our ancestors were not empowered. In Africa right now, Chinese people are bragging about how stupid Africans are as they take away their land, resources and control their governments for almost free. At this rate, the Africans will be under a Chinese apartheid system in most of Africa. Sad part is many Africans welcomed the Chinese in with open arms extended. As much as I love my people I can't cosign the fuckery. I do believe that we have the potential for greatness. I don't believe we need to follow the path of our ancestors. ...

i do agree with this statement!!! 

But, we are doing the same thing though. We are being suppressed under someone elses system and laws. So, this will continue for many who do not see the problem with script being maligned.

29 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

And I don't believe we need to be searching for god to lead us. Once you think about it, 400 years is a long time to be disappointed.

Yeah, well, we are being subdued under 'this system of god' and so, that will continue. And yes, 400 years is a long time, but it will continue for many Blacks, unfortunately. As in the past, many Blacks want to be ruled over by what they believe is supreme, meaning White leaders.

15 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

If the god-like character that you believe sends Black people to enslavement under White Supremacy, I can understand where you are coming from. But, when are Black people today, going to take responsibility for their part? probably never, for most of them. Most Black people, as in the past, find it easier to blame Black oppression on some god-like character and not themselves. Therefore, IMO, they have submitted to being under the rule of others, continually.

I believe we should accept responsibility for our placement today. Since god is a fictional entity or being, we are the only people we can blame. Our ancestors have allowed others to gain superiority over them and we make these same mistakes today. I get tired of hearing black people brag about us being the chosen and how god is going to come back to strike down our enemies and free us from being oppressed. That is not going to happen and if we don't rise up and learn from our mistakes and unify, then it will only mean that another group would take over where the white man left off. When I discovered that Africans do not even make their own toothpicks, I was disgusted. I understand that we have suffered a terrible past, but sooner or later we are going to have end slavery and free ourselves from being slaves as a collective.

23 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

iF THERE IS NO SCRIPT that we can use today to get at the truth, then I too would just be spiritual in a physical enslavement under White Domination.

Spirituality doesn't lead to being dominated. It frees you from being a slave to someone else' words. Furthermore, we live in a mental realm. Our minds are directly responsible for creating our reality. Our reality is based on our perception of it. Once we understand our full potential, we should be able to collectively shape our reality and not be dependent on some deity.

9 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

The Bible does not define a 'Caucasian Jesus' as being White, but this is what you believe, which means that you really haven't read the Bible.

I am very familiar with the description of his hair, eyes and feet. I am also very familiar with the spellings of the bible.

14 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

So, maybe that is why today, we live in a world where it is now LAW. WOW.

We live in a world that has oppressive laws made against us because our people didn't have their ish together. If they did, scripture or no scripture, we would not be where we are now as a people.

16 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Well, I would love for you to provide proof in that BLack people today, can exist and have their own government and be free without SCRIPT?

Before our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here they had their own belief systems. They converted to christianity by force. This was not by choice. If the white man's chosen religion had been muslim, we would be having this conversation about the muslim religion. If they were catholic, we would be having this conversation about that religion. And if they were devil worshipers, there's a good chance we would be having this conversation about devil worship. That's how supremacy works sister.

20 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

But, we are doing the same thing though. We are being suppressed under someone elses system and laws. So, this will continue for many who do not see the problem with script being maligned.

I agree with the first part. We are doing the same thing. But you think scripture has the power to save us? What are we supposed to do? Read bible scripts to our enemies? Have seizures with the holy ghost? How are scripts supposed to help us? Is god going to show up and defeat our enemies once enough of us believe in the bible again? I'd really like to know what scripture has to do with us being oppressed. The way I see it, scripture is the last thing that is going to help us out.

9 minutes ago, NubianFellow said:

Look up the Haiti revolution.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...when you read about Adam in the Garden of Eden and realize that Adam doesn't represent humanity but the first White man (as the name "Adam" implies) being driven out of Black civilization, things begin to make more sense.

The BibleInteresting.  Also flood stories permeate civilizations all over the ancient world.  Some believe they are myths that arose as a result of the end of the last ice age and the resulting sea level rise.

@NubianFellow, @Chevdove I've been remiss not reacting to this statement, "As far as I know, no black publishing company has ever printed one bible. "

There are a at least a few that I'm aware of; one has previously advertised on the website, My Bible Culture is one such company.  Their products are well done and I would recommend their books to Christians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NubianFellow said:

Spirituality doesn't lead to being dominated. It frees you from being a slave to someone else' words. Furthermore, we live in a mental realm. Our minds are directly responsible for creating our reality. Our reality is based on our perception of it. Once we understand our full potential, we should be able to collectively shape our reality and not be dependent on some deity.

... Meanwhile, we are today under the physical government of script--America. So all our spirituality is limited under this system. Therefore, for now, spirituality is escapism, and helps some of us to remain outside of reality in that we, as Black Americans are not doing so well here, in America.

Before our ancestors were kidnapped and brought here they had their own belief systems. They converted to christianity by force.

No, this is so NOT true. Africans belief system, around the 1492 and AD 1500s was a part of the problem. But nevertheless, most BLack will continue to shift the blame as if we are not at fault. In many parts of East Africa, Christianity was accepted NOT by any White Force.

. But you think scripture has the power to save us? What are we supposed to do?

The written TRUTH is a method of freedom, oh yes. We have to correct written and document lies, that is the first step to coming out of deceptive and written laws against our freedom. EDUCATION. KNOWLEDGE.

I'd really like to know what scripture has to do with us being oppressed. The way I see it, scripture is the last thing that is going to help us out.

SCRIPTED laws is how all humans are made to conduct their lives by as a guideline. So, whether it is 'script' from some other ancient source or for 'scriptures of the Bible or not, this is how all governments and civilizations are set up. This Bible script was the method that America was set up on!-- But this is a Bait and Switch system and therefore in 1776, they separated from their beginning script and adopted another form after Slavery had been established on lies. We need to go back and deal with the very script that america used to enslave Black people because this is how all their laws are based.

Look up the Haiti revolution.

You can't be serious.

The Haitians use script. 

42 minutes ago, Troy said:

Interesting.  Also flood stories permeate civilizations all over the ancient world.  Some believe they are myths that arose as a result of the end of the last ice age and the resulting sea level rise.

@Pioneer1 and @Troy Both accounts of Adam and the flood are datable but, yet you ignore this point. 

Without dates that prove your points in White people being Adam and the flood being a myth or not, is a mute point, IMO because you offer no dates to your beliefs or statements. The ice age is when? But I do know that the date offered for the flood from Biblical references matches other published works and is no way the same as the dates for the ice age. So do people believe in myths because it suits them at a time when all is well for their lives? 

The date of Adam's creation that has been documented has been so at a time when there was no white man that dominated at any place in this earth, but yet, this you ignore. WOW. But yet, this is good dialogue. Black people. LOL. Can't we do better than this?

When I ask you @Pioneer1 is this date that you speak of in terms of White Adam?

@Troy Thank you. I will look into the link you left. But I have to tell you that the picture of 'Moses' already makes me have doubt. That picture is a perfect example of 'brainwashing' because it seems to me to be a spin off from Cecil B. DeMill's rendition of the Exodus where Charlston Heston placed the role of Moses. That movie was loaded with lies and yet today, Black Churches and Black Christians believe that is truth. The Egyptian records today, depict Moses and he looked nothing like that! 

Chev

1. Haitians didn't use a script to get their independance.
Infact they rejected the biblical scripts and the Christian religion itself given to them by the French. Instead they used a CEREMONY in which they contacted their ancestoral spirits and received spiritual powers from them.
TODAY many Haitians call themselves Catholic (and mix some voodoo with it....lol) , but originally those who actually liberated Haiti from the French REJECTED those scriptures.

2. The Bible as a whole didn't come from Black people.
The TORAH...which is a small fraction of the Bible found in the Old Testament.....came from a Black man named Moses who was sent up from Egypt into Caucasus mountains to civilized the Caucasians....which is why there are some similarities between the Torah and Ma'at concept of Kemet.  

3. I'm not sure of the actual date because dates change depending on which calendar you use, but the existence of Caucasians....the mythical Adam....goes back no futher than about 6,000 years...or 4,000 B.C.
You won't find any records, paintings, or scriptures for, by, or about them going back beyond this time period.
As old as Europe is, anyting they find in Europe that existed before 4,000 B.C. they attribute it to "Grimaldi" man and not to Cro-Magnon. Meanwhile Black people have been on this planet atleast MILLIONS of years and everyday they're finding more and more evidence of exactly just how old the Black man is, lol.

11 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Haitians didn't use a script to get their independance.
Infact they rejected the biblical scripts and the Christian religion itself given to them by the French. Instead they used a CEREMONY in which they contacted their ancestoral spirits and received spiritual powers from them.
Now many if not most Haitians TODAY call themselves Catholic and use the Bible (but still mix some voodoo with it) , but those who actually liberated Haiti from the French REJECTED those scriptures.

LOL YOU ARE WRONG. Haitians refer to themselves as Hebrew Israelites!!! That means they use script! 

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Bible as a whole didn't come from Black people.
The TORAH...which is a small fraction of the Bible found in the Old Testament.....came from a Black man named Moses who was sent up from Egypt into Caucasus mountains to civilized the Caucasians....which is why there are some similarities between the Torah and Ma'at concept of Kemet.  

Lol. Moses did NOT go up into the Caucasus mountains. @Pioneer1 where did you get that from! That is too funny. 

24 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

3. I'm not sure of the actual date because dates change depending on which calendar you use, but the existence of Caucasians....the mythical Adam....goes back no futher than about 6,000 years...or 4,000 B.C.

There is no script that will place White people in Africa or Egypt under that reference to a 'mythical White Adam' at the 4000 BC mark. There is no written proof today of any Y-DNA present in Africa of any semblance of a White man, Adam or otherwise. But if you have script proo, I'd like to see it for myself. Beyond 6000 years ago, [ie 4000 BC] the only presence of y-DNA would be Black African-type men. This is what all script from today's scientist also write about.  

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Again, I'm not talking about the Haitians of today.....I'm talking specifically about the Haitians of the 1804 time period who actually defeated the French.

Yes, I have read about some people who believe that Puerto Ricans are Hebrew Israelites and such. But as far as what you are saying about 1804 and the Haitian Revolution and the French is still included in my understanding of them linking themselves to Hebrew Israelites. Way back even before this time period, Haitians claim that they are Hebrew Israelites. 

There are many publications on this issue about the Haitians. Their country, all of it, was referred to as JEREMY and it directly connected to Hebrew Israelites. 

9 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Yes, I have read about some people who believe that Puerto Ricans are Hebrew Israelites and such. But as far as what you are saying about 1804 and the Haitian Revolution and the French is still included in my understanding of them linking themselves to Hebrew Israelites. Way back even before this time period, Haitians claim that they are Hebrew Israelites. 

There are many publications on this issue about the Haitians. Their country, all of it, was referred to as JEREMY and it directly connected to Hebrew Israelites. 

This is the first time I've heard of Haitians calling their nation "Jeremy".
They actually call their island "Aitee"

But study the Haitian revolution and you will see that THOSE HAITIANS ( I don't know about the Haitians before or after them) REJECTED Christianity and the Bible and called on their ancestral spirits and deities to give them power to defeat the French.

This conversation illutrates what happens when you mix fact with fantasy. 

So you two believe in Adam (and presumably Eve) as in the 1st two people on Earth the progenitors of all of mankind, who some omnipotent being ejected from the garden of eden, along with some other punishments, for eating an apple on the urging of a talking snake?

Do you two, @Chevdove and @Pioneer1 believe this story... literarlly?

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But study the Haitian revolution and you will see that THOSE HAITIANS ( I don't know about the Haitians before or after them) REJECTED Christianity and the Bible and called on their ancestral spirits and deities to give them power to defeat the French.

@Pioneer1 I have studied. And, right now, I am not looking at any references, but the Haitians of the revolution claim to be Hebrew Israelites. Most of their names at that time period as well as today are names that attest to this. I don't reject your statements, though, i though in that they have REJECTED Christianity but, they, for the most part, definitely claim to be from East Africa. Right now, most of their common names are JOSEPH, and RACHEL and etc. names that attach them to this long history. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

So you two believe in Adam (and presumably Eve) as in the 1st two people on Earth the progenitors of all of mankind,

@Troy I don't believe that @Pioneer1 believes in this story at all, as he makes it plain that he believes that Black people existed on this earth millions of years ago.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Meanwhile Black people have been on this planet atleast MILLIONS of years and everyday they're finding more and more evidence of exactly just how old the Black man is, lol.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

some omnipotent being ejected from the garden of eden, along with some other punishments

I too believe that BLACK beings lived on this planet thousands and thousands of years ago prior to the Biblical dating of 'the Creation of Adam' which is around 4000 bc.

But, I do make a differientation of the many Black beings that lived prior to this 'creation story' and also other beings prior to this creation story.

Yes, I do believe that there was an ejection from 'the garden of eden' but based on the time line of 4000 BC, PIoneer believes that this time period marks a 'WHITE ADAM' story.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

eating an apple on the urging of a talking snake?

Yes, here is fantasy mixed with facts, as you say. I don't know of any record of 'an apple' or 'a talking snake' being a part of this account in a literal sense. 

Terms like 'Serpent', 'Dragon', 'Adversary', 'tree of knowledge', are terms further explained are used 'NOT in a literal sense', but were terms used to 'seal up the scriptures' for a set time period. And terms like 'Denosovan', 'Cro-Magnon' 'Homo Floriensis' and 'Neanderthalensis' and etc. are secular terms used to define ancient HOMINIDS that existed before modern script developed within civilizations with datable records.

The fossils that archeologist have found that show pre-modern Humans do not match the skeletons of modern humans, but, they also did not leave any script other than cave drawings. So, no, I don't believe 'a snake talked'. I don't believe that the 'Neanderthals' called themselves 'Neanderthals'. That is not a literal definition.

But the dates of records around 4000 BC does match the scientific data TODAY of the Y-DNA being at this time!!! Prior to this time period, there is NO Y-DNA of any males, at all. So, yes, I do believe in the Creation story set at a time of records of civilizations in ancient KEMET to be aligned with the Biblical account of Adam. 

There are many other terms that secular scholars have used, but their many terms all attest to this same time period, although they don't want to state this clearly. Due to the Separation of Church and State, secular scholars do NOT want to openly agree with the Bible records, openly, but again, their terms agree exactly with the Bible records and Kemet. White Supremacist have tried to deny their connection to the Black African male origin, but today, scientist are agreeing.  Of course, this information will NOT get to the schools for Black people, for the most part. 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

1st two people on Earth the progenitors of all of mankind,

Absolutely Not. This Biblical account may seem like a Joke, but nonetheless, it was scripted. However, this story cannot possibly be connected to these two beings as the progenitors of all mankind. There are more than one species in existence today of Hominids. But the time period of this story does agree with science in definite aspects, although it has not been made plain in most educational curriculums, yet. 

[4] But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:

many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

[8] And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
[9] And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

DANIEL 12: 4, 8-9.

White Supremacist think it is funny because they have done a good work in taking ancient scriptures of the prophets and mis-translated them and caused many Blacks to reject knowledge and the Black presence in AFRICA--of all places! LOL. They mock but as the scriptures do say, they have deceived many, but they will never deceive all. And, in that, White Supremacist have done the work that the Higher Power wanted anyway. Many Black people do NOT want to take responsibility for their part in how the ancient scriptures came to be in the hands of the adversary, and the prophets wrote, knowing that this is exactly what would happen, so they sealed up the scriptures--in other words--they coded the scriptures. So, in ancient times when the Blacks gave their scriptures over to the White Supremacist that they worshiped and esteemed, the Higher Power already knew this would happen and he had his prophets code the scriptures for a time. 

Daniel wrote this around 400s BC. at the time of the set up of the Persian Empire times. And at the time the Book of Revelation was written was after the Roman Empire was completely set up and well established, this would be when the scriptures were 'unsealed', in that all of the coded language was explained. This Roman Empire time is considered to be, the beginning of 'End Times', not today. According to the ancient scriptures, End Times began at the time of the Roman Empire times. 

But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,

the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

REVELATION 10:7.

Due to this scripture, there is no private interpretation of scriptures today, but through research, study and discipline, the written publications of these ancient coded scripts and parables can be understood. 

You obviously have a lot of knowledge on this subject and put a lot of time and effort in aquring it.  Is this the result  of self study primarily, or did you learn this in school or Church? Are there others who believe as you do?

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

But the dates of records around 4000 BC does match the scientific data TODAY of the Y-DNA being at this time!!! Prior to this time period, there is NO Y-DNA of any males, at all.

Is there someplace i can read more about this? A link to a website would be ideal. Thanks. My understanding is that Y DNA goes back much farther than 4,000 BC.

I have to ask, Do you believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins and do you accept Jesus Christ into your heart? Are you saved?

@NubianFellow Absolutely. Yes, to all three questions.  No man on this planet can explain how the Sun has come to be or give it any confirmed date to its' presence. No man on earth, in script or living can explain what happens after a person dies. No man, living or dead can explain reproduction. There are other mysteries to our human existence that causes me not to place my trust in any eartlhy government solely, therefore, I believe in a Intellegent Design by a Higher Power. I search the scripts of the past continually, because I don't believe anyone today knows all. So, based on my research, I absolutely believe in the Immaculate Conception and therefore, I believe that the birth of Jesus defines him to be distinct as opposed to the birth from all mankind today from sexual intercourse. Had it not been for my own personal research and experiences, though, I would not believe though at all.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

You obviously have a lot of knowledge on this subject and put a lot of time and effort in aquring it.  Is this the result  of self study primarily, or did you learn this in school or Church?

@Troy Absolutely. My responses to many questions about the Bible revolve almost exclusively around my on 'self study'. More that 90% of what I share absolutely did NOT come from any Church. But, bcause I was born and raised in the Church and due to being a Navy Brat and becoming a part of many different kinds of Church Congregations, I can say this for a certainty, that most Churches do NOT teach the entire Bible, t;hey claim to live by. In that, @NubianFellow is correct in seeing these churches more or less as 'cults', IMO. I respect the Church though, that do adhere to the Movements out of ancient Anatolia and Europe, but if they do NOt teach the contents of the entire New and Old Testaments, they are not in agreement with the script at all. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

did you learn this in school or Church? Are there others who believe as you do?

Different Churches touch upon every subject that I have researched but the information is NOT taught congruently and to completion. When I bring my research to the Churches, as I have been doing for years, most of the time, the pastors to in shock! LOL. Then the older, senior pastors have all came back and agreed with my research. But the younger pastors become nervous and tell me, they want to review it with others... When they tell me this, I lose all respect. They are suppose to know this information by now. I've been doing this for about 11 years now, and I am learing, myself, more and more. In fact, you might be surprised how much I have learned by just being in this community. 

Yes, there are many people that believe in my research. And again, many times I only gather my research and make conclusions after I take it to a debate format and many times, this kind of debate actually helps me to gain a better approach to confirm scholarly references.

@Chevdove Our spirits are our conscious thought. Considering there is now global awakening and the human consciousness is expanding faster than before, what was once dismissed as science fiction is now discussed amongst quantum physicists as a plausible theory. And we could possibly live within a matrix or low vibration consciousness. I hold the theory that although we come from a creator (our own consciousness) we do in fact have godlike abilities, not to be confused with the messiah complex, but in terms of creation and manifestation. That we are are the creators of our own reality and upon reaching a much higher vibration/consciousness we are the ones that hold the true power and not the powers that be. Why do you think genocide has become the crux in our society? They need to keep conjuring it up, to separate us. War and religion exists for that very purpose. If we stopped hating each other and understood that we are not enemies we'd realize how powerful we truly are, not only as individual consciousness but in terms of a universal consciousness. The "one" does not exist. Oneness exists. If your looking for "the one," we are it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Is there someplace i can read more about this? A link to a website would be ideal. Thanks. My understanding is that Y DNA goes back much farther than 4,000 BC

This information is so new and so, there is not any one source but I can gather up some information and references. This kind of information is scattered and I feel that the scientific community is not going to make it easy right now, for all to understand. And, it seems like they all waited until they had the approval from the White House before they even publicated this information about the Y-DNA. It was all released, I think, in 2012 and only certain organizations seems to have had the right to initially report it. But, nevertheless, all of the major scientific organizations across the world have agreed on this study about the Y-DNA having ONE ORIGIN and that is AFRICA and the AFRICAN MAN. 

So, I have taken their references and my time lines and put it altogether. So, I will share what I have, but hopefully, I will gain the confidence to just write my own findings and publish myself! One of the terms scientist use to have determined this Afrian origin is BOTTLE NECK. What this sort of means in that they have studied the Y-Dna of groups of men all across the world, and all men have 'a base MARK' on their Y-Sex Chromosome. Then they study the similarities of other groups and they notice a distinct MARK that is the same in certain cultures, ... based on this kind of study, they know for certain that all men have the BASAL-A [i.e. 'A' meaning 'Adam'] on their chromosome. Father-and-son, have a unique MARK on thier chromosome, and on and on. So they can even pull Y-DNA samples from Mummies and determine the direct connection between grandfather-father-son. They can see the distinction from father and two sons and on and on.

African men have that BASAL-A MARK but do not have the same marks that other men in other cultures have but all males have that BASAL-A mark!!! 

There is so much more to what they admit, but it is not easy for me too, to break it all down because I have not had the benefit of being in a classroom setting. But, I can follow the research very well. As far as the 4000 BC, timeline, there is one major scientific mark that scientist don't want to admit, but cannot ever deny and it would be this MARK that connects the MODERN HUMANS to have this origin with the Afican man and divides the earlier HOMONIDS from the Modern mankind, aside from the crucial fact that to date, there is NO Y-DNA extracted from any early Hominid fossil to even study yet! The presence of the Male Hominids from earlier times becomes scientifically obvious though for many reasons. But as of yet, Stanford University and others report that they only use female hybrid Neanderthals or etc. to make conclusions on the presence of male Neanderthals and such like. 

The reason why this thread is kind of 'on point' about this one MARK that definds all Modern Homonids coming from the AFrican Male has to do with ----------

*************************************** AFRICAN HAIR TYPE!!! LOL******************************************

There is NO presence of NAPPY HAIR on any fossil or on any ancient cave drawings!!! Scientist hypothesize that maybe, the CroMagnon man may have had a MARKING on their CHROMOSOME for wavy hair, but this is not proven at all. Therefore, it is this MARK on the Y-DNA BASAL-A Chromosome that is the main MARK that defines the Modern Humans [ie Homo Sapiens] of our planet that shows the origins of all mankind!!! This too, leads to the mysterious statement and different 'Out of AFrica' Theory about the two distinct classifications of females... I will look for some references.

I hold the theory that although we come from a creator (our own consciousness) we do in fact have godlike abilities, not to be confused with the messiah complex, but in terms of creation and manifestation.

I do not understand you completely but I do understand about having godlike abilities. 

• Like 1

@Chevdove thanks for the detailed reply.  I was not absolutely clear to me that you were, at your foundation a Christian.  I can see why you might make some other Christians -- even minsters -- nervous or why they might not be aware of your information.

I'm a firm believer that one learns more from people who are most different than they are, and your world view is very different from my own 🙂  

However, I respect and appreciate you sharing you beliefs here despite the opposition and challenges to them.  That takes a lot of heart.  I hope you feel you are benefiting in some way too.  I also hope that you are open to change.  That, I think, is where the real benefit and growth comes.  

I learn from you all.  Thanks everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1