The. Next. Black. President. Is???????

Black. Senators. Corey. Booker. And. Kamala   Harris. Want. To. Be. The,Next. President. If. This. Country.  In. 2008 , Neo. Nazi. ,Were,Planning. To. Assassinate. Barack.  Obama. Before. The,President,Election.  The  Neo  Nazi  Were  Going  To  Attack  A,Black,School  First,Kill  A  Lot  Of  Black  People,Then  Try  To  ,Assassinate  ,Barack  Obama. Before  The  Election .In  2008!. On The,News.  Virginia. Governor  In   Black   Face.  35. Years  Ago.   White,Man  In   Black  Face. Next  To  White  Person. In. KKK,Klan,Outfit,Hood....In.  A.  College. Year   Book.  Picture.  He. Says,It's. Not. Him.Hopefully. Rams. Win. Super bowl,And. Stay,Away,From. White. House.  The. Black. Patriot. Football Players,Would. Joyfully. Crawl.   To. See. Trump.  News. Media ,Should,Ask. That. Idiot.  Tom. Brady. Why. He. Loves. Trump. After,Charlottesville. Billionaire. Team.  Owners. Should. Be. ASked,Why,They. Support. Trump. After. Charlottesville....Read,On,The,News.  There. Is. Fear. If. A. Coming. Race,War...

@harry brown there is not going to be a race war. First of all, it would last about 5 minutes. Blacks are out numbered and out gunned. We don't own the manfucaturing, distribution, or sales of weapons -- even if we wanted to stock up we'd be locked out.

Besides Black folks kill each at a rate higher than the klan ever did. Plus the prison and education system are doing a pretty good job of destroying Black people already. 

I could care less what the governor did 35 years ago. Tell me what he is doing today. Most of us has done something stupid in the past.

Short of a serious crime like rape or murder, I'd hate to be judged today on something I did in 1984. Wouldn't you?

Harry, you consider Kamala Harris "Black" ?????

To me, this issue is less about what the Governor did decades ago and more about AfroAmerican political power/
So far despite repeated calls from other Democrats of all races as well as the NAACP, he absolutely refuses to resign. I'm wondering if Caucasian politicans begin to openly and unapologetically vocalize racist doctrine, how much power do AfroAmericans really have to remove or even just punish them?

As an aside, how does it feel to know your doctor may have put on black-face or a Klansman uniform for fun while going to med-school?

None of my doctors are white men. So this is mot a consideration of mine.

White boys/men do a wide variety of dumb things they are a product of their environment. The school who published the photo is just as responsible. 

How do feel about Black men wearing wigs and dresses to amuse white people?

• Like 1

Troy

If you're smart enough to get into Medical school...you certainly aren't dumb.
Maybe not wise enough to realize the repercussions of your actions, but you INTENDED to do what you did.

But to answer your question, if they are getting paid MILLIONS to just put on wigs and dresses simply to entertain White folks...then I'm jealous, lol.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

I could care less what the governor did 35 years ago. Tell me what he is doing today. Most of us has done something stupid in the past.

Short of a serious crime like rape or murder, I'd hate to be judged today on something I did in 1984. Wouldn't you?

I agree. To me, this is much ado about nothing as long as the governor has apologized for the error of his ways 35 years ago.  There is such a thing as redemption when you have outgrown your racial insensitivity.  

6 minutes ago, Cynique said:

I agree. To me, this is much ado about nothing as long as the governor has apologized for the error of his ways 35 years ago.  There is such a thing as redemption when you have outgrown your racial insensitivity.  

If he was TRULY remorseful....why didn't he apologize UNTIL he got caught?

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

If he was TRULY remorseful....why didn't he apologize UNTIL he got caught?

Who was he going to apologize to, if indeed, he remembered the existence of these photographs which he has since denied as being him.   

27 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Who was he going to apologize to, if indeed, he remembered the existence of these photographs which he has since denied as being him.   

Ofcourse it wasn't him..lol.
He admitted it and then denied it THEN admitted to putting on black-face to do a Michael Jackson impression later on.

Are you telling me that a man with the intellect to become a DOCTOR and GOVERNOR somehow couldn't remember what he did back in his early adulthood???

That's almost as silly as telling me that someone who had the intellectual capabilities to graduate college and enter Medical school was somehow too stupid to realize how racist and insensitive his behavior was....lol.

This didn't happen back in the 40s or 50s....it happened in the 80's!!!!
Well after the Civil Rights movement and in the age of Jesse Jackson where the KKK and black-face minstrel shows were well known by nearly everyone to be racist and offensive.

:lol:Yeah....he was sorry alright....sorry he got caught.

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you telling me that a man with the intellect to become a DOCTOR and GOVERNOR somehow couldn't remember what he did back in his early adulthood???

It has nothing to do with intellect.  it has to do with priorities. And yes, i am telling your that people forget what they did or did not do 34 years ago.  Furthermore, Democratic congressman Bobby Rush from Illinois who was once a Black Panther and said a lot of bad things about honkies,  has never apologized for this - because it wasn't expedient.  That's what's important to politicians.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wish you guys would stand up and defend Black men with atleast HALF the zeal with which you defend these White racists.

i do defend black men when i agree with them.  i never stopped taking up for Colin Kaepernick, unlike you. I had no reason to defend Cosby and his lecherous behavior. Black folks blew off whites who wanted Obama to distance  himself from Reverend Jeremiah Wright's incendiary racial remarks during his campaign, but they observe a different standard when it comes to white folks who were products of their time  before they later changed their views. This latest incident is another distraction that helps to fragment the Democratic party and it supplies ammunition for the Republicans. By the time 2020 rolls around, all of these Democratic candidates and the constant in-fighting will just hand the election to Trump. Unacceptable.  This governor has learned his lesson by default and wouldn't dare to anything else to offend his black constituency.  Plus it's now surfacing that  the black lieutenant governor who would be in line to succeed him, is rumored to have been charged with sexual harassment.  It's always something!    

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

the black lieutenant governor who would be in line to succeed him, is rumored to have been charged with sexual harassment.

No surprise there...

No man is immune from these rumors.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, Cynique said:

i do defend black men when i agree with them.  i never stopped taking up for Colin Kaepernick, unlike you. I had no reason to defend Cosby and his lecherous behavior. Black folks blew off whites who wanted Obama to distance  himself from Reverend Jeremiah Wright's incendiary racial remarks during his campaign, but they observe a different standard when it comes to white folks who were products of their time  before they later changed their views. This latest incident is another distraction that helps to fragment the Democratic party and it supplies ammunition for the Republicans. By the time 2020 rolls around, all of these Democratic candidates and the constant in-fighting will just hand the election to Trump. Unacceptable.  This governor has learned his lesson by default and wouldn't dare to anything else to offend his black constituency.  Plus it's now surfacing that  the black lieutenant governor who would be in line to succeed him, is rumored to have been charged with sexual harassment.  It's always something!    

You can't equate Black reaction to racism with racist Caucasian behavior itself.

If a woman sees a man who raped her in the past and she starts crying and throwing things at him saying "leave me alone you bastard".....would any intelligent person accuse her of being "incendiary" or  hateful?

Bobby Rush and Rev. Wright were REACTING to the racism they both faced in their lives from Caucasian hostility. No Black person attacked or demeaned Gov. Northam as a child or young adult to push him toward wearing black-face or posing with a Klansman, so his behavior wasn't a reaction to an offense but was a deep desire of his that he felt was "fun" to make fun of how Africans look.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Bobby Rush and Rev. Wright were REACTING to the racism they both faced in their lives from Caucasian hostility. No Black person attacked or demeaned Gov. Northam as a child or young adult to push him toward wearing black-face or posing with a Klansman, so his behavior wasn't a reaction to an offense but was a deep desire of his that he felt was "fun" to make fun of how Africans look.

You don't know that the governor's actions stemmed from a deep desire rooted in his past.  I think it was more about him being oblivious and indifferent to the feelings of blacks because they weren't important to him back then. Yes, Rush and Wright were reacting to racism, but you can abhor racism without resorting to vitriolic epithets. ( MLK did this successfully and Malcolm X retracted a lot of his fiery anti-white rhetoric when he left the black Muslims.) You never know when your words or actions will come back to haunt you and when they do, you have to do damage control, instead of sulking.  Which was what Wright did.  Rush kissed ass to get in the good graces of Chicago's Democratic machine and they forgave him.  The governor apologized, and i think Democrats and blacks should accept his apology and move on instead of seeking revenge and holding grudges.  They need all of the people in positions of power they can get if they want to defeat Trump.  But, of course, we are now living in a "gotcha" society. So, let the chips fall where they may.  

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:25 AM, Cynique said:

You don't know that the governor's actions stemmed from a deep desire rooted in his past.  I think it was more about him being oblivious and indifferent to the feelings of blacks because they weren't important to him back then. Yes, Rush and Wright were reacting to racism, but you can abhor racism without resorting to vitriolic epithets. ( MLK did this successfully and Malcolm X retracted a lot of his fiery anti-white rhetoric when he left the black Muslims.) You never know when your words or actions will come back to haunt you and when they do, you have to do damage control, instead of sulking.  Which was what Wright did.  Rush kissed ass to get in the good graces of Chicago's Democratic machine and they forgave him.  The governor apologized, and i think Democrats and blacks should accept his apology and move on instead of seeking revenge and holding grudges.  They need all of the people in positions of power they can get if they want to defeat Trump.  But, of course, we are now living in a "gotcha" society. So, let the chips fall where they may.  

Sillique

"move on"????????

This shows how much you know about politics at the local level and on the INTERNAL level.

It's not about forgiveness or some damn apology......
It's about using this as an opportunity to get some sort of benefit.
The Black politicians of Virginia should have taken that clown behind closed doors and told him we'll forgive you and keep you in office ONLY IF you do: A, B, C, & D for us!

Now there's talk of them trying to force Fairfax (the Black Lt. Governor of Virginia) to RESIGN over a 2nd accusation of sexual assault. This is clearly racially motivated by Caucasian politicians on BOTH sides (Democrat and Republican) to move him out of the way so there won't be a Black Governor should Northam be forced out.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The Black politicians of Virginia should have taken that clown behind closed doors and told him we'll forgive you and keep you in office ONLY IF you do: A, B, C, & D for us!

On 2/5/2019 at 3:15 PM, Cynique said:

This governor has learned his lesson by default and wouldn't dare do anything else to offend his black constituency. 

The black caucus did meet with the governor.  If they had smoothed things over and moved on, then the black Lt, Governor wouldn't be put in the position of claiming that his encounter with his black accuser was consensual. The white attorney general who is next in line after the Lt. Gov. has also confessed that he wore black face for a frat party and apologized.The guy next is line for governor of Virginia behind him, is a white Republican.  

On 2/8/2019 at 8:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Now there's talk of them trying to force Fairfax (the Black Lt. Governor of Virginia) to RESIGN over a 2nd accusation of sexual assault. This is clearly racially motivated by Caucasian politicians on BOTH sides (Democrat and Republican) to move him out of the way so there won't be a Black

This is not clearly what you claim. His accuser is a black woman who came forth on her own advising that she had reported this before when the Lt.Governor was running but it was hushed up.  Now another accuser has come forward accusing the Lt. Governor of rape. So how do things now stand?  2 white guys guilty of college pranks, a brother accused of sexual harassment and rape, and the possibility of a Republican taking over the Governor's chair.  All because blacks wanted to mope about something they could've used to their advantage.  And the black guy as the accused sexual offender fits right in with this familiar scenario. Blacks can't win for losin. As usual.  This country ain't ready for reform.  

And what is a "sillique"?  A silly word made up by pioneer? 

I think Fairfax is making a smart move by calling for an FBI investigation of these allegations.

They didn't come up out of "nowhere".....they were planned and I believe racially motivated from both sides to keep him out of that Governor's seat should Northam resigns or is forced out. 

Who planned them?  The woman he forced to give him a blow job and the one he raped?   The Virginia Democratic party had to have considered the possibility of Fairfax ascending to the office should something befall the governor, like his dying.  If they had a problem with that they wouldn't have put in him on the ballot.  

Cynique

Who planned them? The woman he forced to give him a blow job and the one he raped?

I don't know that he "raped" anyone, do you?
Were you there?

There hasn't been an investigation or due process as Mr. Fairfax is wisely asking for, just a bunch of accusations and allegations that so many are obviously accepting as the absolute truth.  Didn't Black men used to get LYNCHED based on simple accusations of rape in that very state?

But as far as who planned them, no it weren't those women....they were just being USED by the racist politicians BOTH Democrat (like Patrick Hope) and Republican who are conspiring together to keep a Balck man out of that Governor's seat.

@Pioneer1If you want to keep a black man out of the governor's seat, you don't put him on the ticket with the white governor, knowing that this might occur if something happens to the governor.  You don't take that chance.  On Jan. 13, 1990, L. Douglas Wilder of Virginia became the first elected black governor in the United States as he took the oath of office in Richmond. Mr. Wilder, a Democrat, had previously served as lieutenant governor after becoming the first black man to win a statewide election in Virginia in 1985.  Fairfax could've been framed for other trumped up crimes in order to disqualify him but he made it convenient for his detractors by putting himself in the position of being accused of sexual misconduct by women whose accusations of this date back to the past. The women didn't just crop up, Fairfax had them suppressed. Blacks put themselves in  a vulnerable position by harping on the blackface thing which was a bad strategy. They opened up a can of worms and now the tables are turned.  As usual.