Black. History. Month!!!

Black. History. Month,Created. To. Observe. Important. Events. And,,People. In. The. History. Of   Black. People,Celebrated. In. America, Canada. And. Europe.  Black. Sacrifices  Are  Disrespected  Every Day...Black  History,Major  General  Marcelite Harris  ,Frst  Black. -Female. Major  General. Was  Buried  This  Month  At  ,Arlington,Cemetery.  She  Was  The  Highest  Ranking. Black  Woman,At,The  Defense. Department.  .Baseball,Frank  Robinson,First,Player  To  Win  MVP,  In  Both. American,National,Leagues.  He. Lead. Baltimore. To. Two. World,Series,Titles,First. Black. Manager. In. Baseball...As. Black. History,Is Discussef,There. Is. No. Black. Unity...It. Amazing. Me. How,Black. Po!iticions,NAACP,Black. News. Analyst. Talk. About. The,Virginia. Governor. In. Black. Face,Attorey. General. In. Black. Face,Black. Lieutenant   Governor. Sex. Scandal,Not. Talk ,About,Preacher. Henry. Lyons. Suspected. Of   Burning Down. His,Own,Church,Preacher. Getting.  A 14- Year. Old. Girl. Pregnant,Preacher's. Arrested. For Stealing. Millions. Of. Dollars,Ignoring.  Black. Poverty,Black. Men.  Putting Crack. ,Houses,Pimp Houses. In Black. Communities. .  Street. Gangs,Slaughtering.  Black.  People. In. Streets.  Black. Men. Having,Multiple. Children,With. Multiple. Women.  ...

@Chevdove I'm not sure if you follow Harry's rants against Black social dysfunction -- especially that of the Black church leadership.  While he is singularly focused on these issues. He does not exaggerate.

Have you (or anyone) ever considered that Black Christians are so often victimizers, abusers, and financial exploiters of these ones they are supposedly leading and helping to save?  Of course this is not just a Black thing the Catholic church is rife with sexual abuse and pedophilia -- so much so it appears that providing a platform the sexual abuse of children is part of it's mission.  Couple that with the fact the Christianity has been used to justify so many horrors across the globe since it was invented.

It seems to me that the form of spirituality divorced doctrine of any of the world's so called "great" religions is far more righteous, less judgmental, and natural.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Pioneer do you think the likelyhood of a man, having multiple children by different women, "properly rearing them and providing for them all (including the mothers)," is high?

It is in Pioneerville, a place that he founded and is located inside his skull.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Troy said:

Have you (or anyone) ever considered that Black Christians are so often victimizers, abusers, and financial exploiters of these ones they are supposedly leading and helping to save? 

Yes, I think this is a problem. 

17 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm not sure if you follow Harry's rants against Black social dysfunction -- especially that of the Black church leadership.  While he is singularly focused on these issues. He does not exaggerate.

Yes, I can understand his platform and I too become frustrated with this aspect. But I also believe that this too is a form of Brainwashing that stems from the American government and they use certain Black people and Black Christians to do their dirty work. It's like 'rewarding bad behavior'. I think many Black Christians think they are worshiping the God written about in the Bible, but if you question them on the merit of certain issues, they become irate. In truth, they are worshiping 'this system' and the American allowed form of Christianity, 'a Colorless god' and not the truth. They don't want to hear anything about issues of Colorism and White Supremacy and reject the idea that the Creator would deal with such an idea. They completely avoid the Book, The Songs of Solomon and other issues. And that means they have been doing just what America wants them to do. That is how I feel. America has defined 'our ethnicity' and many conform. 

9 hours ago, Troy said:

it is if they claim to be a Christian. Ain't that right

LOL. But the reality is, When it comes to 'Black men' today, can they financially take care of multiple wives!? I think not.

17 hours ago, Troy said:

It seems to me that the form of spirituality divorced doctrine of any of the world's so called "great" religions is far more righteous, less judgmental, and natural.

I don't know about other great religions but as for CHRISTIANITY and how it has been used to exploit, there are several things that come to my mind. One is the European Movement known as THE RENAISSANCE MOVEMENT where in the  AD 1300s, many Eurepeans went out from Italy and began painting idols White all over Europe. It laste for about 100 years and then came the Age of  Enlightenment and etc. And then 'In 1492 Columbus Sailed the Ocean BLue...', During this time period, these Europeans migrated down into Africa with their White Idols and spread their form of CHRISTIANITY... So, that then brings to my mind a scripture that was written about 400 Bc, before the rise of the Roman Empire:

DANIEL WROTE: ... about the future Greco-Roman Empire

1] Also I in the first year of Darius the Mede, even I, stood to confirm and to strengthen him. . . . 

[37] Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

[38] But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

[39] Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain. DANIEL 11:1, 37-39.

******** A GOD WHOM HIS FATHER'S KNEW NOT********

So out with JUPITER, the most surpeme god of the Romans. Out went their triad, Jupiter-Juno-Cybele/Venus ... Now the most supreme god is: 

************* INTRODUCING -- THE ANTI-CHRIST-- White Jesus-- an Idol their Fathers knew not ***********

and IMO, many BLack Christians are worshiping this AMerican system who in turn worship, their AFrican god, White Jesus... this is not in the Bible, though. This is not how Jesus was scripted. Even though @harry brown is charging Black Christians with a lot of issues, I feel that he should go behind even this type of exploitation and address what happened on the slave yard. Many BLack Christians are being exploited to victimize Black people, but we need to address a bigger issue.

THE ANTI-CHRIST

T_1216_dancing_154388254_A.jpg

Troy

it is if they claim to be a Christian

Mormons claim to be Christian but many of them practice polygamy.
Infact, many of the earlier Christians of Africa and Asia continued to practice polygamy even after converting because there's nothing in the Christian scriptures themselves that actually forbid or contradict having multiple spouses.

Infact, if the European colonizers hadn't FORCED them to stop.....most African and Asian Christians would STILL be practicing polygamy.

@Chevdove

Chev

Would you believe it if I told you that the Jupiter deity of Roman mythology was the same being as Japheth (son of Noah) of the Old Testament?

On 2/13/2019 at 11:09 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Would you believe it if I told you that the Jupiter deity of Roman mythology was the same being as Japheth (son of Noah) of the Old Testament?

@Pioneer1 And I also want to add too, about the DATABLE RECORDS of this Roman Supreme god-- Jupiter.

Prior to the Roman Empire, and prior to the Roman Republic period, and also prior to the time of ROME-ETRUSCA, this god JUPITER was not the main idol. It was only after the Greek Classical Age when White people began to reconstruct all of the ancient idols that eventually, the name JUPITER became prominent. Priot to the Roman Empire and during the age of the ancient Black civilizations when Asiatic people came FROM THE EAST and infiltrated the Old Mediterranean World, their supreme idols had different names. 

** the god AN was most supreme when the Assyrians overthrew Greater Babylon.

** And then for thousands and thousands of years the Original people of JapHETH, meaning, BLACK JAPS, migrated to the east and became a part of the 

Black civilizations and they worshiped JAPHETH as THE GOD APOLLO [ie JAP-OLLO] and Apollo-Zeus. 

** When the White Greek--IONIANS came about and after the ETRUSCANS were overthrown during the 500s BC, this was the time when ancient White people demolished old temples in Italy of APOLLO and soon, again in the 500s BC, the god JUPITER became popular. 

i still want to know the explanation given for there being women for Cain and Abel and Seth to mate with in order to procreate the line.  Did they commit incest with their mother Eve? Is this whole story a symbolic way of saying that there were other humans elsewhere( the land of nod, East of Eden) in addition to the "first" ones in Eden/Africa.  

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

i still want to know the explanation given for there being women for Cain and Abel and Seth to mate with in order to procreate the line.

@Cynique I commented in the other thread in response to your question. 

I believe that BROTHER--HALF-SISTER WIVES was common at that time period.

The Biblical Noah & his wife was a Brother-Sister bond based on my research.

Abraham & his wife was a Brother--half-sister bond.

But based on the reactionof NOah, a Mother-son bond was defined as an abomination, and Father-Daughter bond was also an abomination and this is born out with scientific proof as well. 

2 hours ago, Cynique said:

there were other humans elsewhere( the land of nod, East of Eden) in addition to the "first" ones in Eden/Africa.  

There was definitely many other kinds of hominids in the Northeast, fareast, and Tanzania [Eden] based on what I understand, but the DNA was faulty at a certain time period prior to the presence of the Nappy-headed mankind. 

Cain bonded with his half-sister according to my research.

Cain's wife was a mark for the presence of other kinds of hominids as she was an hybrid.

Seth bonded with 'the daughters of Cain' so says the script.

Did the African mankind intermix with other kinds of species? Absolutely.

@ChevdoveOK, i didn't see your first answer. Sorry. So, Adam and Eve were not the first people.  There were others who were enough like Adam and Eve to reproduce with them.  If Cain and his sister were half-siblings,  then they didn't have either the same mother or the same father. which begs the question,   did either Adam or Eve cheat on the other? These questions may seem facetious but people speak with such certainty about biblical accounts, as if they were there when they happened or have a hot-line to the personal thoughts of "god". I see why the bible is referred to as the scriptures because it reads like a script for a soap opera or a historic saga - all of this a part of a process that makes religion the "opiate of the masses".  Of course, i know you've heard all of this before.  

• Like 1

Chev

Most of the gods of Greek and Roman mythology were actually the Black people from Egypt who went up to the Caucasus mountains to give Caucasians civilization.

Jupiter is just the Roman version of Zeus which was Greek.
Both are myths and they both come from the same source....the Caucasus mountains.

Just like Zeus/Jupiter had two other brothers (Posiedon and Hades).....Japheth had two other brothers (Ham and Shem)

And just like the Noah myth talks about how Noah and his children came down from Mt. Ararat (Caucasus Mountains); in Greece these Black people were known as "Titans" or the Olden gods who dwelt on "Mt. Olympus" which is just another way of telling you the Caucasus mountain.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most of the gods of Greek and Roman mythology were actually the Black people from Egypt who went up to the Caucasus mountains to give Caucasians civilization.

I go agree in part, but the Egyptians I don't think that the Egyptians gave them Greek and Roman mythology.

Jupiter is just the Roman version of Zeus which was Greek.
Both are myths and they both come from the same source....the Caucasus mountains.

Yes, I agree in part. 

And just like the Noah myth talks about how Noah and his children came down from Mt. Ararat (Caucasus Mountains)

No, this is absolutely wrong because Mt. Ararat is far from the Caucasus Mountians. There is a huge expance between Mt. Ararat which is in East Turkey and the Caucasus Mountains.

in Greece these Black people were known as "Titans" or the Olden gods who dwelt on "Mt. Olympus" which is just another way of telling you the Caucasus mountain.

Again, I agree in part about Black people, being equated to the Older gods, but the word 'TITAN' refers to White idols. And again, Mt Olympus in Greece is far, far away from the Caucasus mountains. 

Just like Zeus/Jupiter had two other brothers (Posiedon and Hades).....Japheth had two other brothers (Ham and Shem)

NO, this too is not the correct correlation of which may be easy to see in reference to HAM.

Ham is equated in the worship of the god RAM which was a prevalent worship system in Africa. 

And, JapHeth is equated to the east, not in the land of the Greeks. However, many of his descendants came from the east. They migrated to the west and became a part of Greek civilizations and Hamitic civilizations. So , ZEUS would equate to Shem, Apollo-Zeus equated to JapHeth, and the Ram was equated to Ham.

@Pioneer1 Have you looked at a map to see the distance between Greek lands and the Caucasus mountains? There is a huge expanse between the two.

11 hours ago, Cynique said:

So, Adam and Eve were not the first people.  There were others who were enough like Adam and Eve to reproduce with them.

@Cynique Yes.

If Cain and his sister were half-siblings,  then they didn't have either the same mother or the same father. which begs the question,   did either Adam or Eve cheat on the other?

Absolutely. Eve 

These questions may seem facetious but people speak with such certainty about biblical accounts, as if they were there when they happened or have a hot-line to the personal thoughts of "god".

I agree. TAking the Bible as literal without being able to contrast and compare with other accounts about this time period is a big mistake. 

I see why the bible is referred to as the scriptures because it reads like a script for a soap opera or a historic saga - all of this a part of a process that makes religion the "opiate of the masses".  Of course, i know you've heard all of this before.  

Yes, LOL, I have. I don't think the Bible should be read like an ongoing script because there are different accounts written about the same event in other books in the Bible, but more importantly, by other writers from other civilizations.

Chev

A quick aside....

You're right that the  Mt. Olympus of TODAY is in Greece but it was named AFTER the "mythological" Mt. Olympus that was part of the ancient Greek tribal legends before they actually arrived in Greece.
In other words, they already had a Mt. Olympus as part of their myth as they were leaving the Caucasus and traveling west towards Greece and later on after settling there they NAMED that mountain range Olympus just like they named the land "Greece" after displacing the original Black residents.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:32 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You're right that the  Mt. Olympus of TODAY is in Greece but it was named AFTER the "mythological" Mt. Olympus

@Pioneer1 Mt Olympus and the Greece mythis are based on Turkey Anatolia and the ancient conflicts they had with TROY. That time period would be distinct. 

they already had a Mt. Olympus as part of their myth as they were leaving the Caucasus

There is nothing that puts Mt Olympus stories in the Caucasus mountains stories in any script that I have heard about before the Greeks left the Caucasus mountains, as you state.

they NAMED that mountain range Olympus

There is nothing that ties this name 'Olympus' to any script in connection to the Caucasus that I have heard about.

they NAMED that mountain range Olympus just like they named the land "Greece" after displacing the original Black residents.

So you are saying that the origin of 'Caucasus' is where? You are saying that the origin of Mt Olympus is the Caucasus but you don't explain the transition. ARe you saying that the Caucasians look the same as the Greeks?

More importantly; If you believe that the mythical story of  NOah and his sons migrated down from the Caucasus, how does this tie into the story of Noah and his sons migrating down from MT ARARAT?

So, there are three different mountain ranges:

1.  The Caucasus

2. Mt. Olympus and,

3. Mt Ararat

All three of these ranges are in distinct locations. What was Mt. Olympus called before you say that the Greeks came and named it? According to their stories and myths, the Greek presence and how they displaced the original 'BLACK RESIDENCE' occurred around 2000 BC.

So what were these mountains called before the Caucasians that you say came, a time that when ancient Egypt, ancient Babylon, and ancient Assyria, ancient Mesopotamia and etc. existed, and when the Trojan wars were fought? What was the distinction?   

So, this is what I am also pondering; Script was originated in BLACK LANDS, so where do these names come from, 'Greece', 'Caucasians', 'Mt Olympus',  and 'Ararat'. I thought the term 'Greece' was some kind of 'exonym', a description of them by others. Therefore, these written myths that were eventually written, may have stemmed from these people being a part of an early BLACK CIVILIZATION where script was mastered. This is why, I have a problem with your calling the Caucasians, WHITE and originating in a White land. They had to have come from a BLACK ORIGIN, whether it is the Caucasus mountains, Mt. Ararat or Mt. Olympus. The Greeks nor the Caucasians could have been the originators of these words. 

Chev

Image result for mount ararat Caucasus mountains

Here's a map of the Caucasus mountains.
Right towards the southern end of them you'll find Mt. Ararat.

-Mt. Ararat IS IN the Caucasus mountains at the lower end.

-The actual Mt. Olympus IS NOT in the Caucasus mountains but it was NAMED after the "mythological" Mt. Olympus by Caucasian tribes before arriving there.

-What was it called before then?
I don't know.

More importantly; If you believe that the mythical story of NOah and his sons migrated down from the Caucasus, how does this tie into the story of Noah and his sons migrating down from MT ARARAT?

If you look at Mt. Ararat it's on the southern end of the Caucasus mountain range and just like the Biblical myth of Noah and his sons coming down the mountain and scattering in different directions to repopulate the Earth-----
-the Caucasians in reality came down those same mountains and scattered in different directions to take over the original Black kingdoms.

You're right, the Trojan war was about displacing the original Black populations of Greece, Turkey and Anatolia.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Here's a map of the Caucasus mountains.
Right towards the southern end of them you'll find Mt. Ararat.

-Mt. Ararat IS IN the Caucasus mountains at the lower end.

@Pioneer1 There are at least 3 different mountains chains and much more. The Greater and Lesser Caucasus are chains absolutely not connected to the Ararat mountain chains of East Turkey-Anatolia. The Caucasus lies to the northeast of East Turkey. And there are also other major mountain chains that also have a distinct history such as the ones that mark the boundaries of Armenia [The Sephar mountain chains].

These are separate mountain chains. 

-the Caucasians in reality came down those same mountains and scattered in different directions to take over the original Black kingdoms.

White people taking over Black kingdoms? What date?

You're right, the Trojan war was about displacing the original Black populations of Greece, Turkey and Anatolia.

I agree but this occurred over a very long period of time and not right away. 

@Pioneer1 That map you presented is distorted and does not show the reality

anatolia30bc.jpg

The Caucasus Peoples are not near East Turkey mountain ranges. Again, the Caucasus lies to the 

Northeast of East Turkey. And then, there are the Armenian mountain ranges; more than one.

IN THIS MAP, it does not even show the norther landscape of Turkey-Anatolia and the well known PONTIC MOUNTAIN RANGES.

anatolia500ad.jpg

It would be the Armenian Mountain ranges that are more southerly to the Caucasus than the

country of East Turkey.

Chev

Guuuuuurl, I am NOT gonna go in circles with you on this one....lol.
Now I've shown maps that clearly place Mt. Ararat in the Caucasus mountains but you're pulling out maps and writting paragraphs disputing this.
What else can I say?

As far as the original inhabitants of the Caucasus mountains NOT being White.....

Black people have been on this planet for millions if not trillions (yes Troy I said trillions...lol) of years, so ofcourse the very first or original people in that region were Black.
But for the past 6000 years or so the predominate race in that region has been White people known as Caucasians.

The only large group of Black people known to have settled in the Caucasus mountains WITHIN the past 6,000 year time frame were the Colchians who are the descendants of those whom the Book of Enoch calls Angels or Watchers.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now I've shown maps that clearly place Mt. Ararat in the Caucasus mountains

@Pioneer1 The Caucasus mountains are NOT in Mt Ararat!

That is crazy! I suppose you think all of the colleges all over the world are wrong!?

There is no dispute. They are both completely separate mountain chains.

The Caucasus mountain chains are in another country.

Mt. Ararat mountain chains begins in East Turkey.

There is no historical document that will place the Caucasians in East Turkey as an origin. But, if you have a reference, I would like to see this.

This is historical and has not changed since ancient civilizations have scripted these locations.

You don't have go in circles with me, LOL. 

But for the past 6000 years or so the predominate race in that region has been White people known as Caucasians.

Please quote a reference for this. I know you won't be able to do that, but again, I am asking.

The only large group of Black people known to have settled in the Caucasus mountains WITHIN the past 6,000 year time frame were the Colchians who are the descendants of those whom the Book of Enoch calls Angels or Watchers.

LOL. Thank you!!!

I tell you that the Colchians and the Caucasians are one and the same!!!

The Colchians are also scripted at the time of the 12th Dynasty pharaoh and these people are well documented to be

Black [ie Egyptians]. 

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 Here is a pic and some refeences about the Ararat Mountains of which, again are located in East Turkey. These mountains have been well scripted in ancient times, and are distinct from the Caucasus systems, Mt. Olympus way over in Europe and even other mountain systems in Turkey:

MOUNT ARARAT is today called Agri Dagi and is a part of the Kackar Mountains.

Other ancient scripts called this mountain Urartu.

Presently, the nearest city is Erzurum

199085-004-316D0B39.jpg

Ararat, MountMount Ararat, viewed from Turkey.© Vladislav Jirousek/Dreamstime.com

Kackar mountains

Mount Ararat, Turkish Agri Dagi, volcanic massif in extreme eastern Turkey, overlooking the point at which the frontiers of Turkey, Iran, and Armenia converge. ...

https://www.britannica.com/place/Mount-Ararat

… Turkey’s highest mountain, Mount Ararat (Agri), reaches 16,945 feet (5,165 metres) close to the borders with Armenia and Iran. …

https://www.britannica.com/place/Turkey#ref482388

@Pioneer1 Here is a reference for the Lesser Caucasus system. It does not connect to Ararat but in Northeast Turkey, there are mountains that are nearer to it:

The Lesser Caucasus mountain system does not have a single continuous mountain range. It consists of four main parts: ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Caucasus

Lesser Caucasus, also called Caucasus Minor is second of the two main mountain ranges of Caucasus mountains, of length about 600 km (370 mi). The western portion of the Lesser Caucasus overlaps and converges with the high plateau of Eastern Anatolia, in the far northeast of Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesser_Caucasus

The Ararat mountains systems are below the Pontic mountains and etc. The Ararat systmes are extreme East, as I said earlier, the ARmenian history, initally is connected to the Caucasus cultures, but later, yes, the Cholchians did migrate southwest to Turkey. There is nothing in script that links Mt. Ararat to the early stories of the Caucasus people. The Lesser Caucasus shares a border with ARmenia as I did say before.