Steve Harvey, Monique & the Netflix Controversy

Do you have a role beyond being being a wind bag or a punching bag.

@Pioneer 

PS

I don't engage with you much and neither do your brains. However you are democratic ,because you give everyone the opportunity to own you.

Here's a list.

Troy

Kalexander 

Mel

Cynique.

Even the nicest sweetest person, Chevdove owned ya.

Let me know when you had enough. Do you realise I am insulting your ability er I mean your attempt to think (that's condescension wrapped around a metainsult)

The only thing that doesn't go over your head is the subway.

• Haha 1

I don't engage with you much and neither do your brains.

Lol! Yo @Pioneer1 you gonna let him punk you like Dat?! 

Just playing but it was funny though...

Y'all think we can elevate the conversation reminds me of Facebook 😉

• Like 2

Lol! Yo @Pioneer1 you gonna let him punk you like Dat?! 

Don't be like that Troy. Pioneer is going home

Disneyland 

Pioneer is fine, his skin and head are much thicker than mine.

He can always let me know when he can't take it. But based on his Japanese lover story  he can take it. 

• Haha 1

Delano

Let me know when you had enough. Do you realise I am insulting your ability er I mean your attempt to think (that's condescension wrapped around a metainsult)
The only thing that doesn't go over your head is the subway.

Pioneer is fine, his skin and head are much thicker than mine.
He can always let me know when he can't take it. But based on his Japanese lover story he can take it.

Lol.....
Maybe Troy and Cynique think your jokes are funny but I think they're little "limp wristed".

They don't sound like something that comes from a brutha from The Bronx, but more like something inspired from reading a script from a fortune cookie.

Maybe Troy and Cynique think your jokes are funny but I think they're little "limp wristed".

@Pioneer1Of course you wouldn't think they are funny because they ridicule and expose you for what you are.   And, of course, the first thing you resort to when you can't come up with a retort is to make references to your  tormenter's sexual orientation, something which seems to always be on your mind.    

Cynique

the first thing you resort to when you can't come up with a retort is to make references to your tormenter's sexual orientation

I wouldn't consider Del a "tormentor".
How can some despondent guy who babbles incoherently and is unable to answer basic questions "torment" anyone?

I put him in the same category as you....more of a STALKER, lol.

@ Peeonear. Unfortunately for you,  neither Del nor i place any credence in anything you say. Especially since you ignore his accurate descriptions of you.  And  you really have convinced yourself that  of all the cool guys on this board that i would  stalk a dufus like you who early-on pouted because me and the other women who posted here never take what you say seriously.  LOL.  As i have said on numerous occasions, most of what you say makes you easy pickins to dispute. Your ego just begs to be deflated.  BTW, Nubian Fellow and Gibran, if you're reading this, i sure wish you would start posting again because  i miss your interesting input.    

Cynique

BTW, Nubian Fellow and Gibran, if you're reading this, i sure wish you would start posting again because i miss your interesting input.

Hmmm, I wonder why Nubian Fellow doesn't post here much??????

It COULDN'T be the fact that he started a thread praising the natural beauty of Black women only to have BLACK WOMEN argue with him and challenge him point by point and THEN even declare in the very same thread how much they like the confidence and power of White men and see them as the BEST of all men!
......naw, it couldn't be that.

It must be another reason, lol.

@Pioneer1Yes, guess i was expecting too much when i hoped Nubian Fellow wouldn't be a "one-trick pony" who had no other subject to comment on other than the conflict between black men and women, - even if he did agree with many of the things  i said about brothers, as did Gibran.  But i still have Troy and Del to make up for their loss and to keep things interesting.  

@Pioneer1Yes, guess i was expecting too much when i hoped Nubian Fellow wouldn't be a "one-trick pony" who had no other subject to comment on other than the conflict between black men and women, - even if he did agree with many of the things  i said about brothers, as did Gibran.  But i still have Troy and Del to make up for their loss and to keep things interesting.  

On 3/4/2019 at 1:17 AM, Pioneer1 said:

They don't sound like something that comes from a brutha from The Bronx, but more like something inspired from reading a script from a fortune cookie.

You are behind in points you wanna go some more, Cabeza de Piedra. 

Chev

LOL. It was funny. But @Pioneer1 knows I love him too.

Nothing but love this way sis!

Del

You are behind in points you wanna go some more, Cabeza de Piedra.

Do I want to go some more??
That's a question for your boyfriend at night, not me...lol.

Besides, you got some nerve to criticize me when...... tu comprende como loco perro......lol.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Cynique

BTW, Nubian Fellow and Gibran, if you're reading this, i sure wish you would start posting again because i miss your interesting input.

Hmmm, I wonder why Nubian Fellow doesn't post here much??????

It COULDN'T be the fact that he started a thread praising the natural beauty of Black women only to have BLACK WOMEN argue with him and challenge him point by point and THEN even declare in the very same thread how much they like the confidence and power of White men and see them as the BEST of all men!
......naw, it couldn't be that.

It must be another reason, lol.

Good morning. I am still alive and kicking. Just trying to assess whether I'm coming or going which is not new for me. I sometimes have the tendency to lose steam after going full pursuit of some goal. That is my Achilles heel. Add to this the fact that I don't simply have "a bump in the road" when it comes to adversity. I encounter "ROAD BLOCKS". In any event, I must confess that I am in a phase of my life where I am losing faith in everything. How odd is it to age and to realize that your dream really was the impossible one.  It is 7 am and I am heading out on a three day road trip to clear my head. Will be touch when I shake my demons. Peace

• Like 2