There Has Never Been A Better Time To Be An Entrepreneur

"Michael Taylor’s book is written for those who feel that they are being held back from pursuing their dream because of negative literature and a culture that tend to be more pessimistic than supportive. In this book, he presents a road map to success and offers a step-by-step guide on building a business. The writing is strong, the voice confident, and the message filled with insights that enlighten and wake readers up to face their lives with courage and boldness. The New Face of Entrepreneurship: An Entrepreneurs Guide to Joy, Passion and Profits in Business is about acquiring the right mindset that enables success in both business and life, filled with personal, spiritual, and philosophical truths that will inspire real enthusiasm in readers. Your journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur may well start here.:

The New Face Of Entrepreneurship - An Entrepreneurs Guide To Joy Passion & Profits In Business Reviewed by Romuald Dzemo for Readers' Favorite

Since I was 10 years old I've always known that I wanted to own my own business. I started my first company when I was 14 years old and I have been a serial entrepreneur ever since. Over the past 25 years or so I've started businesses and failed at business but there is something inside of me that keeps moving me forward. After several failed attempts I eventually found a business that I absolutely love and it allows me to do what I'm absolutely passionate about which is write and speak. Being an author (7 books now) and speaker is a dream come true for me because I've always loved books and love public speaking. So the old adage holds true; "if you do what you love you never have to work a day in your life." I absolutely love what I do because it gives me the opportunity to share my unique gifts and talents as a writer and a speaker with others through my books and speaking engagements. Few things are as rewarding and fulfilling then knowing that my words have encouraged someone to transform their lives by following some of the wisdom and information I've shared with them.

I decided it was time for me to share the lessons I've learned as an entrepreneur with others to hopefully inspire and encourage upcoming entrepreneurs who are ready to join the entrepreneurial revolution. Therefore I've launched a new book and website dedicated to empower entrepreneurs to build businesses that change the world. You can learn more here: www.joypassionprofit.com

So I thought I would start a conversation about being an entrepreneur. If you happen to be one what is the most important lesson you've learned about yourself by becoming an entrepreneur? If you've never been one, what is the one question you would like to ask an entrepreneur that might help you become one.