Jump to content

R. Kelly, Screams, Innocence.


Recommended Posts

R_. Kelly. Was. Interviewed, He. ,Got. Angry.   He. Said. People. ,Are F-Ing. Trying. To. Kill. Me.   This. Is. My. F-Ing. Career..  He, Sounded. Like. A. Mad. Man.   He, Was. Arrested For. Not ,Paying,Child. Support. This. Week... Michael. Jackson, Neverland.  Some. Males. I. Think, White. Say. Michael. Jackson. Molested. ,Them. .  Ten. Years. After. His. ,Death. They. Saying. This. On. ,The. News.   Jackson. Family, Planning. To. Sue,. Who. Is. Worse, R- Kelly or Kanye  West.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

In keeping with a familiar rationale that  blacks come up with whenever one of their own has been publicly shamed, some jokester said the take-down of RKelly is all a part of a white conspiracy to ruin him because he was planning to buy the Nickelodean Network. 😜

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

R Kelly is a distraction. So was Bill Cosby. So will the next black man they take down. Understand, whether these people are actually guilty or not has nothing to do with them being taken down. They have been guilty for decades. But think about it, Elvis Presley's Hollywood Star is still intact. He's still the king according to them. Yet, Michael Jackson JUST died and even Oprah is on the plan to assassinate his character - after he gave her the interview of her career.

 

Now we have a #MeToo movement that popped up out of nowhere to go after black celebrities in particular. Of course they will target others but the main headlines will always be black celebrities. R Kelly scandal is so much deeper than R Kelly. So was Bill Cosby. You can think I am reaching but I am certain that they will be digging like crazy to get something on Stevie Wonder. The black community is played with this entire story.

 

One thing white people did before we even knew who they were was to study us. They watched and they observed. Not because we were civilizing them, but they were taking note of our weaknesses and finding out how to systematically turn us into their slaves and bedwenches. Once again, black people are being studied. R Kelly is a social experiment gone viral. He was purposely chosen. He fit the criteria to empower their agenda against black people.

 

Whether you feel that R Kelly is guilty, innocent or it shouldn't matter, black people are deciding. Black people are making a decision and choosing a side. this is supplying certain individuals with powerful information on the black community. Are black people collectively more likely to support pedophilia or will they actively participate in degenerating their own? Notes are being taken and behavior is being collected and observed. Meanwhile, your government is doing...  ?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@NubianFellowAll of your theories which are shared by many many others who all believe that white people work in concert and are apparently of one mind when it comes to how blacks are to be handled, something made possible because whites have gotten together and planned it all out. The notorious "THEY".  Aside from resembling the plot of a dystopian sci-fi novel, what you say mostly  serves to reinforce the idea of how superior whites are, as evidenced by how they are able to exert this much control over the fate of blacks. 

 

i happen to think that what exists in America today is the inevitable result of power corrupting and a part of this dynamic is the very human tendency of those in power not wanting to share it. It's the nature of the beast.  Where we are today is a result of human evolution, motivated by a  "king of the hill" mentality. And "to the victor, go the spoils". Tell me, do you think if the situation was reversed that blacks would treat the whites they dominated with justice and kindness?? i think not. You are bogged down in your idealism, thinking that life is fair.  Blacks are unlucky.  And apparently not so smart.  Or maybe just different from those who are good at conquering.  Whatever.

 

Soothsayers like you are preoccupied with pointing your fingers at scheming whites, with wringing your hands over "unwoke" blacks.  You are consumed by a narrative which never stops flowing from the river of your discontent.  So how's that workin' out for ya? Are things any closer to your dream of blacks reversing the tide?  Huh? Shake it off and watch the sun set. It'll come up tomorrow. Enjoy the view.  Life is a state of flux and change, as a by product of this, will come with time.  The worse fears of Caucasians will one day be realized and they will eventually be swallowed up by people of color. Class divisions will be what makes a difference. Wealth will be what determines who will rule and who will serve.  And the earth will continue to rotate on its axis.  Maybe.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

If it were profitable to elevate blacks and denigrate whites. That would happen immediately. Its important not to confuse the effect with the cause. 

 

Power used racism to keep it's status in tact. King and X were killed because the expanded from race to  justice for all. 

 

Feudalism whites enslaved others whites. Equality wilk arrive when feudalism returns ti America. 

 

In order to understand power yiu have to i recognise the different aspects ir rather manifestations of power. 

 

Do you  want to be in power or change the system so it favours your constituency. 

 

Leaderless movements are the wave if the future. 

 

If you are going to build a nation you need: a strategist, an economist, scientist, psychologist, sociologist, logistician, artist, a figure head, a facilitator, a mediator, a marketer, a historian et al.. 

 

Or one charismatic visionary. Who attracts eveeythng that's needed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

Understand, whether these people are actually guilty or not has nothing to do with them being taken down. They have been guilty for decades.

 

@NubianFellow Yes, maybe guilty but for some reason, not brought through the court systems back then. 

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

Yet, Michael Jackson JUST died and even Oprah is on the plan to assassinate his character - after he gave her the interview of her career.

 

I wonder why though, but for right now, I am not really interested. I do wonder though about the issue, the very subject is pedophilia, a subject that I feel the courts should have been dealing with way back when! Okay!!!-- This foundation of this government is build on Child Rape!!!!!!  

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

The black community is played with this entire story.

 

Absolutely!!!

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

One thing white people did before we even knew who they were was to study us. They watched and they observed. Not because we were civilizing them, but they were taking note of our weaknesses and finding out how to systematically turn us into their slaves and bedwenches.

 

Absolutely!!!

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

Once again, black people are being studied. R Kelly is a social experiment gone viral. He was purposely chosen. He fit the criteria to empower their agenda against black people.

 

Sounds like it. We have become the poster child for all of the societal ills.

 

On 3/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, NubianFellow said:

Are black people collectively more likely to support pedophilia or will they actively participate in degenerating their own? Notes are being taken and behavior is being collected and observed. Meanwhile, your government is doing...  ?

 

You are so on point!!!

 

 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Cynique said:

It's the nature of the beast.

 

@Cynique I agree. 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Cynique said:

 Are things any closer to your dream of blacks reversing the tide?

 

I don't think so, But I hope it will.

On 3/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Cynique said:

Shake it off and watch the sun set. It'll come up tomorrow. Enjoy the view.  Life is a state of flux and change, as a by product of this, will come with time.

 

Here, I cannot do this sometimes, I get too angry. I am not the kind of person that choose to sit and twiddle my thumbs and wait.... for time.... to change. 

On 3/9/2019 at 1:38 PM, Cynique said:

And the earth will continue to rotate on its axis.  Maybe.

 

Lol. funny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Delano said:

If it were profitable to elevate blacks and denigrate whites. That would happen immediately. Its important not to confuse the effect with the cause. 

 

Power used racism to keep it's status in tact. King and X were killed because the expanded from race to  justice for all

 

Feudalism whites enslaved others whites. Equality wilk arrive when feudalism returns ti America. 

 

In order to understand power yiu have to i recognise the different aspects ir rather manifestations of power. 

 

Do you  want to be in power or change the system so it favours your constituency. 

 

Leaderless movements are the wave if the future. 

 

If you are going to build a nation you need: a strategist, an economist, scientist, psychologist, sociologist, logistician, artist, a figure head, a facilitator, a mediator, a marketer, a historian et al.. 

 

Or one charismatic visionary. Who attracts eveeythng that's needed. 

 



1. There is no such thing as a "leaderless movement".
Every movement has leaders and those who spearhead it.....either singularly or multiple.

2. King and Shabazz were kille for 2 entirely different reasons.

3 You foolishly believe that racism is a mere tactic of divide and conquere by "those in power" without taking into account that most of those IN POWER are not only White but racist themselves.

If it was a mere strategy employed BY them....why would they allow THEMSELVES to fall victim to it?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

 



1. There is no such thing as a "leaderless movement".
Every movement has leaders and those who spearhead it.....either singularly or multiple.

2. King and Shabazz were kille for 2 entirely different reasons.

3 You foolishly believe that racism is a mere tactic of divide and conquere by "those in power" without taking into account that most of those IN POWER are not only White but racist themselves.

If it was a mere strategy employed BY them....why would they allow THEMSELVES to fall victim to it?

 

 

Unlike yourself I have been around power. Your thinking can only be as big as your world. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are imagining how I am in a place you have not been. So I can't argue with your ignorance. You think me weak, compared to your constructed sense of manhood. I am relieved to know that I don't measure down to your ideals.

Pioneer- definition 

To forge new paths of ignorance.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:



I know.......SUBMITTING to it.

 

 

Related image

 

"More tea, sir?"

 

Who here hasn't served you 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...