Esoteric answers to questions

Chevdove it seems that you have been thinking about your dog (or another) strongly over the last two weeks. 

Is there a large dog with a white mark on either it's head or eye. 

It seems as though you get a different type of pet. Since you aren't trying to replace your dog. I also initially thought cat. But i think an associate is getting a cat in two to three weeks. 

Will post more after my daughter has her nap

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Delano

To answer your question, I'm not sure.

You don't know whether you feel in synch. So in a few days it will be Sunday. Maybe you will be clear enough to answer by then, Tuesday you will be   sure about how you feel. 

Our destiny is different than what we are known for doing well. It's also different from what we see ourselves doing. It's the things that makes us feel alive and timeless. 

Sometimes it is to special to tell others what it is. Especially if they are controlling or don't want to see you grow and develop. 

Our social structure can't afford for it's members to become  self actualized. Although you may already know that you shouldn't divulge what makes you golden. 

You have an angel and a devil giving you advice. The angel is quieter and in the background. These could be actual people .

@Chevdove

• Thanks 2

On 3/30/2019 at 3:48 PM, Delano said:

If you have two you may be getting another between June 21 - July 4, 2019. Or you may be cat sitting. 

Chevdove is the sibling of one of your cats with a co-worker or associate? 

LOL, I have been tempted about a year ago! I desperately tried to rescue this stray cat, but ran into a lot of opposition, in my family and etc.

No, but one of my 'two' cats was lost about a year ago. He was lost for about six weeks, and it was one of the most miserable times of my life.

Fortunately, I received a call from a man who worked at a company, about a mile away, who rescued my cat and warmed up to him and was able to read his tag.

Years, ago, the cats were strays that my son claimed originally, but he went off to college and left them with me!

My neighbor had a step-daughter that kept stray cats, but she hated cats and put the two cats in my yard because she did not want them, and my son became attached to the cats.

• Thanks 1

@Del  i recently crossed paths with a someone from my distant past, a guy who i could've possibly married.  He was in amazinly good shape for his age, and  when our eyes briefly locked, there was something there.  Do you see anything in my future that could revolve around him?  

• Like 2

Delano

We shall see, I'm waiting on the end of May............

Cynique

and when our eyes briefly locked, there was something there. Do you see anything in my future that could revolve around him?

If his eyes locked with YOURS.....:(.....I'm more concerned about what's in HIS future, LOL.

• Haha 1

I would say that starting on Sunday or Monday he will be around more. Either that or over the next day or so you seem more determined to meet up. He seems like a strong character with original ideas. And he doesn't care what people think. Was he involved in education?.

I also did you have a mutual friend who was a social butterfly. Maybe a bit talkative  but not as concerned with deep thinking. She may be instrumental in the two of you meeting.

Plus he is stimulating . He has always been a live wire. He takes the lead but and he treats you as an equal. Although this has gotten on your nerves in the past. In that he doesn't compromise. Actually you both probably have done this.

He makes you think and he stokes your imagination. Plus he has spark.

• Like 1

@Del No, he's not involved in education but there is some truth in the other observations you volunteered. Our encounter was a classic example of serendipity.

I don't think either of us realized who the other was until after locking eyes and barely nodding, we melted into the crowd suddenly realizing who the other was, -  as an after thought.  This was at an old timer's banquet sponsored by our home town a month ago. I was distracted by reuniting with so many of my old friends and neighbors that it wasn't until a couple of days later when i mentally re-visited this episode that all of these memories of our long ago relationship came flooding back; little things; like how he was the first guy to have ever sent me flowers, how we had argued about the pronunciation of the name of a popular modern jazz artist of that day, how in a  test of wills, he had  apologetically accepted that "no" meant "no".  Under circumstances i can't clearly recall, he had also dropped off a gift before my wedding reception, - a decorative cigarette lighter which sat on my cocktail table for years, back in the day when everybody smoked. 

I have bumped into him a couple of other times during our middle age decades, occasions where, in the company of others,  my casual attempts at making small talk seemed to leave him tongue-tied.  I know that he did marry and did do quite well for himself after relocating in the next town over from me where i believe he still resides. So we were in close proximity all these years, but never ran in the same circles. Why, seeing him again after all this time is now stuck in my head, is something i can't explain... 

What really impressed me was what i noticed when he strode past me at the banquet, - how well he had aged, and how fit and able he appeared for a man who is a couple of years older than me!  i keep thinking that he is like someone who stepped out from an interval in my past when i was a single young woman in my 20s  exploring the dating scene, playing the mating game. Now, as a wistful old broad caught up in reminiscence, i am wondering what life would've been like had i gone in another direction. It's like i feel a need to dispel my malaise by abandoning  who i now am, in favor of who i once was, - a carefree girl caught up in the excitement of pursuing what life had to offer! 

i am sharing this stream of consciousness drivel more for my benefit than yours, because i feel a need to  let it all hang out

• Like 1

Because he shows up in the chart as a maverick and intense thinker that is unswayed by public opinion.

He can be a bit forceful but he is not a chauvinistic. Feels he is in a class a by himself. Which is partially true since he thinks for himself and doesn't follow the crowd. 

It's a different type of movement. It's more dynamic and immediate. Which is appealing. 

• Like 1

Is he humorous? His thinking is fast. I would say he is a borderline genius. Aries can be arrogant and self involved but there's no guise. They can be ego centric but can be very giving.  Also they generally are doers.

Will look at your relationship chart. 

Although I would say you both are better as friends than lovers. Although there is chemistry 

@Del i am actually losing interest in this situation.  It was just something that momentarily piqued my interest.  i don't see the relationship being resurrected,   We'll both probably kick the bucket before we meet again. LOL 

No, i never did the driving when we dated.  Yes,  we were both rather opinionated and liking jazz was one thing we had in common. After he found out about my interest in writing, this seemed to appeal to him  He had just gotten discharged from the Army when we met  and he had settled in my hometown because he had a whole clan of relatives who lived there, having migrated from Texas a few years earlier. So i knew his people, but we didn't grow up together.    You don't have to make any special effort to further check him out.  My curiosity has waned.  Thanks for the input you have supplied.   

A funny thing is happening as i write all of this..  My computer has started to act up, like there is something amiss with it  😲

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 2:48 PM, Delano said:

There's another possible date April 25 - May 9, 2019.

Did you have a date on this date @Troy

On 3/22/2019 at 4:37 AM, Delano said:

@Pioneer1 one current collaboration is stuck,  you can't seem to get yourself in gear for the next week. However it should come good May 3 - 17, 2019.

Feedback @Pioneer1

6 hours ago, Troy said:

You'll find this interesting: April 25 was a direct hit. When you gave me the date back in March, I would not have been able to confirm it, for i had nithing planned. But it will likely be a near miss.

I stated another possible date. 

What do you think about the level of the specificity?

On 3/19/2019 at 11:48 PM, Delano said:

Troy you have been having a few near misses. You met one woman between January 18 - 30,2019. Or rather you were supposed to meet but missed each other. Possibly due to a angry woman . There's another possible date April 25 - May 9, 2019.

There's also a woman that has been interested in you since October 10 - 24, 2019.

End of September 2020. But you won't be lonely. 

I just saw this today. 

I can't think of anyone that would fit the January date. I assume you meant Oct 2018. I can think of someone three weeks later, in Nivember, but during this time frame.

As far as September 2020 I'd be surprised if it takes that long to find a steady boo. Indeed the longer I take the more I'm inclinded to be a free agent. There are certainly benefits on boths sides -- at least in the short term. 

Why is it taking that long when the matronly one is the best fit. Funny how we both agree on that yet how would I know. 

However you are free to focus on the misses and ignore the hit. perhaps there is a lesson in that and perhaps not. 

The matronly one is a fine person man and maybe there is a lesson in it.  I had not thought about it that way, but maybe you are right.

Maybe I'm just not ready to commit yet?  Maybe I wanna keep my options open?  I do know at some point I wanna lock into a monogamous and committed relationship, but just not today :-) 

So maybe you want to enjoy the possibilities until 2020

one year is considered short term so by mid May 2020 the September date is short term. I have noticed I sometimes get the delineation wrong but the chart is always right. 

From June to December you will see the possibility of Trump not finishing his term. Time will tell. 

Also will see where Pioneer is by the end of next week. Since one of the dates for hI'm is about is May 17.

Well September 2020 is more than a year away and ALOT can happen before then and I'm open to possibilities!

Del you did not think 45 would make it the 1st two years, we have a bet that he will finish his term barring his untimely demise.  What has changed?

• 7 months later...