Esoteric answers to questions

Guest Amuse-bouche

I think someone stole from me last night. They said that they didn't. I want to believe that they didn't. They have in the past but it was different circumstances. How can I know they are telling the truth when I am so jaded with my perception. Did they steal from me? 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:18 PM, Guest Amuse-bouche said:

I think someone stole from me last night. They said that they didn't. I want to believe that they didn't. They have in the past but it was different circumstances. How can I know they are telling the truth when I am so jaded with my perception. Did they steal from me? 

I would say that the item you lost, you have been showing to other people.

I would also say that you have two hiding places for it. You find it by either uncovering it or while looking for something else.

• 8 months later...
On 5/12/2019 at 6:21 PM, Troy said:

As far as September 2020 I'd be surprised if it takes that long to find a steady boo. Indeed the longer I take the more I'm inclinded to be a free agent. There are certainly benefits on boths sides -- at least in the short term. 

Any updates. I'll check in the second week of October.

• 8 months later...
Guest Tony

As a young child, 6 and 7 yrs old, living in the country I would hear female voiced calling my name.  When my parents heard me asking what the voiced wanted.  Naturally, they kept a close eye on me.  Now that I am fifty years older I'm starting to her a female call me again.  Should I be afraid?  What is it?

Troy

Man I TOLD you that girl in the picture hugging on that dog didn't live in your complex!

Infact, I TOLD you she was just a model used in that picture to sucker men into moving to Tulsa!

But you didn't wanna listen to the ole Pioneer.....

I bet NOW you'd rather be back at your old home in Florida by the window with those gators in your backyard looking up at you grinning...lol.

Alligators in Virginia? Climate change could be pushing cold-blooded  species into your backyard.

"Did ya miss me much?"

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Troy said:

@Delano any updates for my love life 🙂

@DelanoDon't fall for it, Twin. Troy has met someone but she makes him uncomfortable and he can't find his balance in the relationship.  He's asking you how to proceed because he can't find his normal.  Just tell him to go with the flow -he's a strong swimmer.  But the more he struggles the more he'll find himself in an undertow.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

@DelanoDon't fall for it, Twin. Troy has met someone but she makes him uncomfortable and he can't find his balance in the relationship.  He's asking you how to proceed because he can't find his normal.  Just tell him to go with the flow -he's a strong swimmer.  But the more he struggles the more he'll find himself in an undertow.

I just saw this.