Sign in to follow this  
Delano

Esoteric answers to questions

Do you find that your feelings effect electrical devices. I recall something  similar happening before with you. 

Yes.  I think my computer sometimes picks up on the thought waves involved when  i'm keying  my comments.  

On 3/20/2019 at 2:48 PM, Delano said:

There's another possible date April 25 - May 9, 2019.

Did you have a date on this date @Troy

On 3/22/2019 at 4:37 AM, Delano said:

@Pioneer1 one current collaboration is stuck,  you can't seem to get yourself in gear for the next week. However it should come good May 3 - 17, 2019.

Feedback @Pioneer1

4 hours ago, Delano said:

Did you have a date on this date @Troy

Feedback @Pioneer1

I'm not sure about the "getting myself in gear" part......but I'm focused and waiting on late May as well as multiple points beyond.

You'll find this interesting: April 25 was a direct hit. When you gave me the date back in March, I would not have been able to confirm it, for i had nithing planned. But it will likely be a near miss.

6 hours ago, Troy said:

You'll find this interesting: April 25 was a direct hit. When you gave me the date back in March, I would not have been able to confirm it, for i had nithing planned. But it will likely be a near miss.

I stated another possible date. 

What do you think about the level of the specificity?

On 3/19/2019 at 11:48 PM, Delano said:

Troy you have been having a few near misses. You met one woman between January 18 - 30,2019. Or rather you were supposed to meet but missed each other. Possibly due to a angry woman . There's another possible date April 25 - May 9, 2019.

There's also a woman that has been interested in you since October 10 - 24, 2019.

End of September 2020. But you won't be lonely. 

I just saw this today. 

I can't think of anyone that would fit the January date. I assume you meant Oct 2018. I can think of someone three weeks later, in Nivember, but during this time frame.

As far as September 2020 I'd be surprised if it takes that long to find a steady boo. Indeed the longer I take the more I'm inclinded to be a free agent. There are certainly benefits on boths sides -- at least in the short term. 

Why is it taking that long when the matronly one is the best fit. Funny how we both agree on that yet how would I know. 

However you are free to focus on the misses and ignore the hit. perhaps there is a lesson in that and perhaps not. 

The matronly one is a fine person man and maybe there is a lesson in it.  I had not thought about it that way, but maybe you are right.

Maybe I'm just not ready to commit yet?  Maybe I wanna keep my options open?  I do know at some point I wanna lock into a monogamous and committed relationship, but just not today :-) 

So maybe you want to enjoy the possibilities until 2020

one year is considered short term so by mid May 2020 the September date is short term. I have noticed I sometimes get the delineation wrong but the chart is always right. 

From June to December you will see the possibility of Trump not finishing his term. Time will tell. 

Also will see where Pioneer is by the end of next week. Since one of the dates for hI'm is about is May 17.

Well September 2020 is more than a year away and ALOT can happen before then and I'm open to possibilities!

Del you did not think 45 would make it the 1st two years, we have a bet that he will finish his term barring his untimely demise.  What has changed?

Taxes? That is not exactly a new problem.

Too many possibilities is not my problem.

It will not be enough to get him out of office before his term is over.

Just haven't found the one yet. If you wanna describe that as a problem.