Rapper. Nipsey. Hustle, Murdered!

News,Says Rapper. Nipsey. Hustle. Was. Murdered,Maybe. By. A,Gang.  .  Have. Heard. Of. Him.  Don't. Listen. To. Lot. Of   Rap.  Music.  With,The,Chicago. Gang. Murders,Some.  People   Thought  , California,Gang  Violence  Decreased. News   Says  He  Was  Organizing,To   Do   Positive  Things  In   Poor   Black   Communities.  If,That's   True,Do  Not  Put  Anything  Pass. The   Racist  White,People..Other   News, 2 Black  Men  Was   Released  After,Serving,Over  Forty   Years   In   Prison. For    A. Crime,They  Did. Not.  ,Commit..Innocent. And. Served. Over 40- Years.  In. Prison....

WOW!!! I JUST FOUND OUT WHY THIS IS LIKE---A SMOKING BOMB!!!--- Something strange is going on!!! ... A 3 hour Lunar Eclipse over Ethiopia that seems to carry a certain meaning to Nipsey Hussle's paternal people is what seems to be a mark of things to continue... Okay... is there a race war trying to be instigated or what!? Immediately after I was told that this famous rapper from the streets of LA was part Hebrew Israelite, I googled his name and TRAYVON MARTIN and what do you know!? It amazes me that most African Ameicans have no clue the former president Barack Obama's mother named him in connection with the ancient Keraites in the fareast due to his father's ancient origins. It amazes me how this government  became angry with Obama when he caved in the the pain he felt when Trayvon Martain was murdered and made a statement on this wise, [paraphrasing] "He could have been my son."  Because of the effects of crossing ocean, our slates have been wiped clean and as a result, it seems this government has taken the opportunity to keep us uneducated about many global historical history that they have chose not to inclued in our educational system. Like many of these rap stars, Nipsey Hussle did make a point of connecting to the Haitians and other people that became concentrated in this area in the West Indies and Florida because, they know the truth. I do not listen to rap music but, I now realize that this sad news, it huge!!! ERITREA is mouring the death of this young man, a descendant of Joseph Israel and probably all of the Habesha people in Tigrynia and Ethiopia and elsewhere as well. Man! What is going on!? WAs someone is high places upset because Nipsey met with the president of Eritrea lasty year? Was there a threat that Nipsey's business ventures would include some kind of terroism or that he would link up with the Hebrew Israelites to do harm? 

Now I can see why all of the famous celebrities are devastated about his shocking murder. Oh and now, the lawyer for the man accused of murdering him is another thought...

Is it just a coincidence that the homosexual celebrity Jussuie Smollett is biracial, with an African AMerican mother and Russian/Polish Jewish father? ... interesting news... 

NIPSEY HUSSLE'S FATHER, ERITREAN EAST AFRICA-- DAWIT 

la-1554681171-ez1a9zhude-snap-image

NIPSEY HUSSLE---- GRAMMY NOMINATED RAPPER

800px-Soundtrack_Beat_Battle_Judging_Pan

Nipsey Hussle [Ermias Asghedom] 

Early life

Ermias Asghedom was born on August 15, 1985,[10] and raised in the Crenshaw neighborhood of South Los Angeles.[11][12] He was of African American and Eritrean descent.[10][13]

Hussle joined the local Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips gang.[14] His stage name, a play on the name of comic Nipsey Russell, originated as a nickname, given to Asghedom by a friend while in his teens.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipsey_Hussle

Nipsey Hussle's father, Dawit, named him an Eritrean name, 'Ermais' which means 'Sent by God'. His brother's name is Samiel, aka Black Sam. His mother is African American and her name is Angelique Smith. His parents are divorced. His father fled Eritrea in the 70s due to the civil conflict between Eritrea and Ethiopia. According to what I read, he became very accomplished rapper and opened a clothing store in LA. He grew up poor and was connected to gang activity in his youth, the Crips. 

NIPSEY HUSSLE 

Nipsey-Hussle.jpg

Like most of the Eritreans, his father named him 'JOSEPH'. His birth name is Ermais Joseph Davidson Ashedom.

Nipsey's girlfried is part JEWISH; Lauren London, she has a son by him. He also has a daughter from another woman.

Comedienne Tiffany Haddish, who is currently making it big in TV and film after stealing the show from her co-stars in the hit movie  "Girls Trip", grew up around south LA  and also claims to be of Eritrean heritage via her father. 

th?id=OIP.UyVhH3_yvQznQlE_io1U-wHaD3&pid=Api&P=0&w=298&h=156

Tiffany  Haddish dressed to honor her Eritrean heritage at a Hollywood awards show.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cynique said:

Tiffany  Haddish dressed to honor her Eritrean heritage at a Hollywood awards show.

WHEW! @Cynique Thank you. Yes, her last name is a common name over there. She RAW! I have not seen the movie GIRL TRIP. Anyway, I thought Monique was rough, but I think this skit is funny. Plus she incorporates some Jewish themes and I think it helps other Black people to one day, realize the truth about the Original Jews and Josephs [Ten Tribes] that are are scattered across the world, in Palestine, and in Seljuk Turkish country and millions of them secretly air lifted back to Israel since the 1980s but also still concentrated in the Horn of Africa too.

• Like 1