Black. College, Pimp ,Prostitution. Arrest.

Historically Black. College ,Fort. Valley. State.  7-People. We're. Arrested,In. A. Pimp   ,Prostitution. Case..Amazing.  Read.  On. ,Newsone..  In. South. Carolina,10- Year. Old  Black. Girl. Died,2-Days,After  She  Was  Taken   To  The  Hospital. ,After  A  Fight. ,At,School. Think   She  Was  Buried  In  Wednesday. Girl  She  ,Was,Fighting    With  Is   Suspended,Not. Charged  Yet..  Dead ,Girl,Mother   Said. Said  Her  Daughter. Was  A  Victim  Of  ,School,Bullying..

This may be an unpopular position to take.....but what's new?

I have NO PROBLEM with men pimping or women prostituting AS LONG AS IT'S ALL VOLUNTARY.

Infact, as a teenager it was popular for Black males in Detroit to call eachother "pimp" as a term of respect.
"Yo....whaddup pimp?"
"Wassup big pimpin' ?"

As long as Black men aren't physically taking advantage of the women they are pimping and as long as the women who are prostituting themselves aren't being physically forced to do so I have no problem with it and actually think it should be legal and regulated to prevent or atleast cut down on the STDs.

And to intercept the question before anyone asks me "what if it were YOUR mother, sister, or daughter being pimped, would you still see it as OK?"

My response would be that's a FOOLISH question!

The same argument could be made for sex in general.
You can ask a man who wants sex from his girlfriend or wife:
"Well what if she was your mother or daughter.....would you still want to bang her and have her suck on your @#$%????"

Men have sex with women, and they've been doing this shit since the beginning of humanity.
Nothing will stop it.
Society can preach against it, they can make laws against it, ect...but it won't stop.
You can lock as many people up as you want and even the prison guards will be having sex with the inmates.

As long as men and women are consenting and not being forced to engage in activities they don't want to participate in, leave them the hell alone.

I'm a little angry over this because I see VIOLENCE as a much bigger problem in this world than sex.....yet some people seem to still be obsessed with punishing people for having sex or paying for it or doing it for money.
Hell....this society allows gay men and lesbian women to marry eachother, is that supposed ot be BETTER than pimping and ho'ing?

There is violence, terminal diseases, and other more important things to worry about and arrest people over than who they're having sex with.

As long as children aren't involved and no one is being raped or forced into it....LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Troy

And if what I said above didn't sound stupid to you, what I'm about to say may REALLY sound like like one of the dumbest things you've heard in a long time........LOL.

But PERHAPS some of those young Black men accused of pimping in that college are actually BETTER OFF focusing on perfecting the art of pimping and the prostitution industry instead of whatever the hell they're studying in college; because THAT....if it were legalized.....would make them a whole lot more money and afford them a better life than most jobs they'll get with those degrees after graduating......if they can find work at all.

@Pioneer1 you've perverted (pardon the pun) the idea of pimping. A pimp manipulates and brainwashes women. A good pimp can get a vulnerable woman with low self esteem to "agree" to blow strangers for money and hand that money over to him -- without the use of phyical force indeed by convincing her he loves her.

Would you want that to be your mother or daughter's story?

Troy

Again, it's a silly argument.

Ofcourse no man WANTS to see his mother or daughter taken advantage of (although I've read where one of the pharoahs prostituted his own daughter  to raise money to build one of the pyramids); but public policies shouldn't be governed by PERSONAL emotions and desires.

It's like asking a person who is pro-choice: "Well how would you feel if YOUR daughter got an abortion?"

Since no man (in his right mind) wants to see his mother or daughter sliding naked up and down on a pole, should we just GET RID of stripping and exotic dancing altogether?

It's about freedom and letting people make their own decisions on how they want to live their lives.

Second,
When you say a pimp manipulates and brainwashes women in order to take advantage of them.......
Sounds like most preachers and priests to me.
Except they are brainwashing and manipulating BOTH men AND women into giving them money by selling them what some would consider false hope and lies.

Atleast a pimp guarantees protection on the streets as well as bail out of jail of they get caught up.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Since no man (in his right mind) wants to see his mother or daughter sliding naked up and down on a pole, should we just GET RID of stripping and exotic dancing altogether?

If you truly believe "no man in his right mind...," getting rid of strippinguis worth consideration. In many cultures it is banned or not even contemplated as an activity because the people are mire advanced and have better things to do.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you say a pimp manipulates and brainwashes women in order to take advantage of them.......
Sounds like most preachers and priests to me.

Brainwasing another person whether it as street pimp, a charismatic preacher, or Mark Zuckerberg is never good.