Black. Churches,Burned. Down,White,Man,Arrested.

In. Louisiana,  3 Black. Churches. We're. Burned,  Down.  White. Man. ,Was,Arrested..  White. Man. That. Was. Arrested. Is. A. Sheriff. Deputy,Son, I. Think.  . Black. Preacher. Henry. Lyons. Is,Suspectied,Of. ,Burning  Down  His  Church,I Read.  The  Same, Preacher  Lyons  That. ,Was,In,Prison  For  Stealing  4:Million  Dollars. ,Back  In  The 1990's.  ,In,Houston  ,Preacher  Burleson  Who  Is  In  Prison  For  Organizing,,,,His,Wife  Murder, Church  Flock  Think  He  Burned  ,Down,The. Church Where  He  Preached.... 25- Years. Ago. Rwanda,Genocide. War.,Many . 100,000,s. Murdered. .....Black. People,Here. And. Africa. Have. No. Unity...

The implication is that disunity is a uniquely Black problem.  History tells us disunity is a characteristic of humanity, not just Black people. American are not unified, Christians are not unified, white people are not unified, some families aren't even unified.

Of course, I and many of us here, are concerned with Black empowerment and recognize that Black unity is an important component of our empowerment. I just wanted to point out that a focus on achieving Black unity does not mean every other group is, or has been, unified. 

• Like 1