I Installed Instagram on My Phone and Already Regret it

7 hours ago, Delano said:

I have come to realise that we all live in different worlds. And

it is impossible ae

and fruitless to try and convey the contours of my internal world to people. However there are a few people who do I make the effort to do so

If you're referring to your psychiatrists................

You should know they are devising medication to bring  your "internal world" to an end, so be careful....lol.

8 hours ago, Delano said:

Mel thinks you are several people perhaps

@Delano  “No lies detected.”  I really do!

There is one Pioneer that I really dig - that Pioneer makes me reflect on the world’s schism. 

Then there are a two others - one who I swear is a white guy from michigan - and you know that guy -he’s a lot like “Archie Bunker/Roseanne”...

Then the other Pioneer is young-minded - doesn’t read much but is very much into street corner lectures.  The scary part with that Pioneer - is i used to think the same way - I found some old school writings that revealed a similar philosophy - which makes me think that Pioneer is actually a 30-something woman!

On 5/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, Troy said:

I know what the word "never' means.

😂 clearly you don’t - so I’ll leave it alone.  But please,  don’t EVER tell me my worldview without checking your own consistency. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

clearly you don’t - so I’ll leave it alone.  But please,  don’t EVER tell me my worldview without checking your own consistency

The end.

18 hours ago, Delano said:

This is where we differ. Yet I have no need or desire to change anyone's mind about anything. I thought my position on this was clear. 

I have come to realise that we all live in different worlds. And

it is impossible ae

and fruitless to try and convey the contours of my internal world to people. However there are a few people who do I make the effort to do so

5 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Then the other Pioneer is young-minded - doesn’t read much but is very much into street corner lectures.  The scary part with that Pioneer - is i used to think the same way

Yep that is the Pioneer I can relate to. I've said, even when disagreeing with @Pioneer1, that i know where he is coming from.

5 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

...don’t EVER tell me my worldview...

You mean as in "never?"  At least I did not try to shame you 😉

Del

You may be projecting. Mel thinks you are several people perhaps she is correct.

Is this the same Mel who thinks you and her are TWINS?????

Unless you have a long lost twin sister, I wouldn't put too much faith in her diagnosis....LOL.

Mel

which makes me think that Pioneer is actually a 30-something woman!

LOL.....WOMAN IS YOU CRAZY????????

I wish I had the number to some of your people and I'd call them and tell them to come and check on you, make sure you're alright....lol.

Troy

What's up with your people?

One of them thinks I'm a gay White mason....

Another thinks I'm a 30 year old woman....

....ofcourse you haven't met me so YOU can't dispute any of these assertions outright, but I can't be ALL of them....lol.