BLACK ,PEOPLE, ,AND ABORTION.!!!

News,Republicans. Trying  To. Stop. Abortion.  Read ,Since. 1973-Over,,14 -Million. Black.  Babies. Killed. By. Abortion..  Don't. Know. ,If,That Is. True.  This. Country. Do.  Not. Care. About. Children. ,Who,Are,  Born. Children. Live  In  Poverty,Some   Have  ,Been,Homeless.  Families  Live  In  Poverty.  Lunatic  Trump  ,Wants,Billions   For  A  Wall..  Democrats  As  Bad  As  Trump.  All. ,The,Black  Votes  They  Get.  . Black  Community. Street  ,Gangs,Black,Men  Getting  Black  Boys  In  Gangs  Not. Caring. If. ,They,Lay. Dead. In. Streets,Because. Of   Stray. Bullets. Or  Gang ,Wars.  Black. Men.  Having.  Lots. Of . Children. ,With. Lots. Of. ,Women,Not,Caring. About. Any. Of. Then. Black. Women. Letting. ,The,Man. Decide. If. He. Wants. To. Wear. A. Condom. . The. ,Church!!!Black. Preacher's. Care. About. Money.  Buying. Cars,Rich. Houses,  While. All. Around.  The. Church. ,Black. Children. ,Live. ,In,Poverty.  ....

Many people aren't going to like what I'm about to say.

Infact I can predict the reactions of a couple.

Troy probably doesn't care one way or the other but something tells me Chevdove (one of the two people I STILL get along with here....lol) will NOT like this.

But I support the right of women to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

Although I consider it KILLING...I don't consider it MURDER.

Murder is the unlawful or unjustified taking of a life, but if you are broke and can't take care of yourself in my opinion you have no busines bringing more lives into this world.

Many of our people use the excuse that "God will make a way for them somehow" but a lot of the times it's just an excuse to be lazy and irresponsible for their behavior.

Can God make a way for them and anyone?

Absolutely!

The Supreme Being can do ANYTHING for ANYONE.

The issue is WE aren't the Supreme Being and because of this we DON'T KNOW what The Supreme Being will do so unless you get a guarantee directly FROM The Supreme Being that the children you have will be raised properly and taken care of - you should use the common sense The Supreme Being gave you to plan your life and family in the best possible manner.

Some people should just NOT HAVE CHILDREN.....plain and simple.

Many children are unwanted and they KNOW they aren't wanted by their parents and society and wish they had never been brought into existence.
Many of these children go on to raise hell, destroy the society that has rejected them, and eventually self destruct through a life of crime and drug abuse or directly through suicide.
Not all.....but too many.

I've mentioned this before that I prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY and I believe Black people should focus on improving our intelligence and morality as a way of improving our selves and our communities instead of just having baby after baby after baby with no means or plans or even knowledge of how to properly raise these children and turn them into productive members of OUR society.

14 Million Black babies aborted since 1973 is a staggering number, one that I've unfortunately contributed to and regret to this day. 

But I understand not everyone feels the way I do. On some level we are terminating a life.  That 14 million number could have been made a lot smaller through education, and better access to birth control. 

Troy

Obviously I don't know the details of the matter, but you certainly don't sound like one who has EVER been morally deprived nor even like one who would have had a habit of making grossly irrational and irresponsible decisions in their youth.
I'm sure you did what you felt and thought was the best thing to do at the time so you shouldn't burden yourself with the past.

The important question is did you raise the children YOU DID bring in this world correctly or atleast as best you could?

Del

You're correct that creating life is different than sustaining it.
It's a difference most conservatives don't seem to "get" nor do they want to.

They'll fight like hell for a human to be brought into this world but don't show much interest in  keeping them here once they've arrived.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 8:30 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Troy probably doesn't care one way or the other but something tells me Chevdove (one of the two people I STILL get along with here....lol) will NOT like this.

But I support the right of women to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

You know, I'm indifferent about this subject.

I see both sides of this argument and both sides have valid points but, I believe that it would be crazy wrong to force a woman by a law to 'not hava an abortion' for certain reasons especially--rape.

I don't feel that promiscuous behavior should be ignored though. If people produce 'a pregnancy' through being irresponsible and selfish and, then decide to have an abortion, I think that is wrong, but then, what should the government do? HOw can this kind of abortion be regulated? What if a child is born from this kind of situation and learns that their parent(s) didn't want them? 

How many births have occurred just because of convenience but not our of desire?

Some people want children but others only have children out of selfish reasons, so does that mean that these unwanted births will cause problems in the world? 

I think I was born due to selfish reasons, but HEY!-- I'm glad that I was born and not aborted though. I am happy to have a 'chance at life'!

I blame big government too, for a lot of unwanted births. There was a time when this government, in particular, wanted Black women to give birth to as many slave children as they could, but now, things have changed. This government never wanted Black children for humanitarian reasons, as a whole, so, what is the difference today?

I think Black children need to be born, but the government needs to be responsible about their part too, in bringing about a positive development of the Black child which means cultural development and a better education system as well. That's the problem imo, this government will not fund these to two big wammies, that would help. Oh yeah, and good paying jobs...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I blame big government too, for a lot of unwanted births.

I was talking to a woman recently who described applying for public assistance and was told to have a baby that way she would get more money.  She was not married at the time...

And a lot of the Black children that AREN'T aborted and end up in the foster care system are sold to homosexual White couples (two mommies or two daddies) and there's no telling WHAT type of madness they end up going through in those homes.

At our community center I've worked with atleast 2 teenaged Black boys who live in seperate households and both were from the inner city and were adopted by homosexual couples.
One by a lesbian couple who has 2 other adopted Black children, and the other boy was adopted by a gay couple.

They're having problems right now from what they've gone through at their homes that I wouldn't DARE discuss even if it were legal for me to.

I don't think orphanages even exist anymore.
I think as soon as a child is taken from their parents for whatever reason they immediately go into the foster care system to be assigned to a private home.

21 hours ago, Troy said:

I was talking to a woman recently who described applying for public assistance and was told to have a baby that way she would get more money.  She was not married at the time...

@Troy Yes, that was the norm for a long time, but what I have been hearing for the past few years from some people is that things have changed a little.

I heard that after former president Obama came to office, now women are penalized heavily in certain ways. I heard that somehow, the government has forced them to have to get a job even while the babies are young and somehow they are penalized if they have a certain number of children. 

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And a lot of the Black children that AREN'T aborted and end up in the foster care system are sold to homosexual White couples (two mommies or two daddies) and there's no telling WHAT type of madness they end up going through in those homes.

@Pioneer1 This is depressing. But I knew this would happen and years back when I refuted this issue of Black children being adopted by non-Blacks, I was severely admonished by BLack women. But now, I see this all the time, BLack children with non-Black and homosexual parents!

The conditioning that will occur to these Black adopted children will soon manifest and then, I guess the government will put another 'Black' 'person' up on the ballot for the vote... so they can blame us Black folk for these societal outcomes in a few decades. smh.

I think it was last year that the news reported two White lesbian parents who had adopted a lot of Black children and they drove off a California cliff in a Thelma and Louise suicide ending of their lives. All but one of the children were finally found and so, it was determined that the two women and all of the children were in the vehicle. The lab reports revealed that the two women and all of children were all given high doses of Benadryl. Shortly before this happened, some of the older children had ran to a neighbor in the night asking for help and said that they were being starved, so the social services began an initial investigation. So sad.

Chev

I always wondered why more wealthy Black people didn't paricipate in the adoption process.

I'm not a millionaire or billionaire (yet) but it seems to me that if I had hundreds of millions of dollars, an intelligent wife, and a nice big home I'd have enough resources to adopt atleast ONE child from an African village.

No wonder so many Africans treat AfroAmericans the way they do when they come here.
Hell, if you don't care enough about your own people that White folks have to go over there and atleast PRETEND to care about them and bring them back here and give them a good life.....why shouldn't they love White folks and see THEM as more like family than you?

But then again, perhaps more African families should consider intelligent family planning themselves.

I know many of the commercials we see on television about starving African children with flies flying around their faces is a bunch of bullshit meant to scam money from people but there probably IS some truth about poverty, famine, and drought plaguing some communities.

If you're living in a society where people are starving and too poor to afford basic necessities like food, clothing, medical care, ect.....why are you still having children?
It seems to be almost a lack of common sense.

It's one thing to be a victim of a drought, you only have so much control over nature.
But if there's a drought and a famine where you and your family can barely survive....why would you bring MORE children into the world without resources to support them only for them to suffer and die?

I wouldn't blame nature, I'd blame YOU for being so irresponsible and inconsiderate.

I suppose a time has to come when we hold our own people responsible for a lot of the shit they end up in.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:01 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I suppose a time has to come when we hold our own people responsible for a lot of the shit they end up in.

It's one thing to be a victim of a drought, you only have so much control over nature.
But if there's a drought and a famine where you and your family can barely survive....why would you bring MORE children into the world without resources to support them only for them to suffer and die?

If you're living in a society where people are starving and too poor to afford basic necessities like food, clothing, medical care, ect.....why are you still having children?
It seems to be almost a lack of common sense.

I don't know @Pioneer1 but, I think that this is a bigger picture than what we are seeing over here in America. I do agree that we have to blame ourselves for this but also, the Colonial Movement has a lot to play in what has happened in Africa. How can people be so famished over there when the massive TRADE EXPEDITIONS have taken place over there? Africa is in the sun belt and for this reason, it has produced a wealth of substance. It is like the bread basket for the world. So, if African people have been duped into being 'a third world' class, this is a serious paradox.

• Like 1

It is just human nature. We are genetically wired to have sex and procreate. Our very survival as a species demands that we do this.

If I were very wealthy, I'd defintely adopt some Black boys.

• Like 1

Chev

I don't know @Pioneer1 but, I think that this is a bigger picture than what we are seeing over here in America. I do agree that we have to blame ourselves for this but also, the Colonial Movement has a lot to play in what has happened in Africa. How can people be so famished over there when the massive TRADE EXPEDITIONS have taken place over there? Africa is in the sun belt and for this reason, it has produced a wealth of substance. It is like the bread basket for the world. So, if African people have been duped into being 'a third world' class, this is a serious paradox.

You're right, we who haven't been there don't really KNOW what's going on in Africa. Most of the information we're getting from the media has a racial and political bias to it.
And even when you get information directly from the people who are FROM there, they seem to withhold certain information.
Just like when I went to Europe years ago......

All of the movies I saw about Europe.
All of the books I read.
All the research I did.
All the people I talked to FROM there as well as the people who visited there.
....and there STILL were many things that were left out and I didn't find out until I actually WENT there myself and was witness to it.

For example, I didn't realize that in Europe they use a different type of electricity than they do in America and you need an adaptor!
I didn't find out until I was shaving and it ruined my electric razor!!!!!!!
No one told me this or even talked about it until AFTER I came back.
And there were many other instances.

So my point is, despite what all the "experts" say and all the different varying and often contradictory information we get from people who are from there.....untill we can really go there and see for ourselves what's going on we really don't know.

Troy

It is just human nature. We are genetically wired to have sex and procreate. Our very survival as a species demands that we do this.

They must not be hungry enough then; because when I'm really hungry I don't even think about sex...lol.

If I were very wealthy, I'd defintely adopt some Black boys.

It's funny you say that.
Me......for some reason I thought it would be cool to have just a few boys (maybe two just incase the oldest turns out to be a "Fredo Corleone" type....lol) but a LOT of daughters who I would spoil like princesses.  But I really do think more wealthy AfroAmericans should adopt Black children (and maybe even Asian and brown skinned Latino children) and bring them back to America.  Besides it just being the right thing to do, it would definately help our image abroad.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 what country were you in?  The adapter is used because the plugs are incompatible. Modern devices can handle anywhere from 110 to 240 volts  You must have had a really old electric razor.

Of course people who are starving are thinking eating food not...  Plus, starving people can't procreate. But once the food and water thing is taken care of making babies is not far behind even if another drought, famine, or war looms.

Chev

people from AFrica do not really say that much about their homeland, at least not to me

Probably because you don't pry it out of them like I do, lol.
When I meet Africans, I usually try to pry as much information out of them as I can as well as give them a REAL history of the AfroAmerican experience.

Troy

I was in Belgium.
My razor wasn't that old, maybe only a couple years.
I'm not sure what the voltage was but I know the plug fit the outlet just fine and it worked just fine for the first couple minutes....then all of a sudden: ZZZZZZZZZZZRRRRRRRR...the shit stopped, lol.

I ran around the hotel with half a beard until I got to the front desk to complain and they explained to me what may have happened.

As far as procreating as soon as one's hunger is satisfied.......

It seems like a serious issue of SHORT TERM thinking.
Maybe the idea of a government LIMITING births to only one child per family (if that) until the nation or atleast the community is able to ADEQUATELY support it's population isn't such a bad idea.
If people aren't responsible enough to do it themselves, perhaps they need some sort of superior law that compels them to for their own good.

I suspect that more so than human nature being at play here, it's more of an issue of CULTURE.
Many cultures believe that they were put on the planet to have as many children as they possibly can with little regard as to how they'll b able to take care of them.  Other cultures believe you should have as many children as you possibly can to help with farming and care giving.