I beg your indulgence...

3 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Plus sorry, men are men... and although there is  this one light skinned hazel-eyed brother that I'm crushing on -  he scares me speechless  so there's that - ok TMI  TMI ...

👀 

3 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Plus sorry, men are men... and although there is  this one light skinned hazel-eyed brother that I'm crushing on -  he scares me speechless  so there's that - ok TMI  TMI ...

👀 

On 7/19/2019 at 5:40 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

No, I already have a club here at AALBC that Troy, appointed me moderator and I'm working on getting folks to contribute there at  readingblack.com ...  So y'all come on over!!!

@Mel Hopkins Will do!

On 7/19/2019 at 5:58 PM, Troy said:

I will start posting tips for authors/writers.

@Troy This would help me.

• Thanks 2

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, Delano said:

I could be wrong but I don't think thats a title Mel aspires to based on her comments. Clearly I am not speaking for her I am just guessing or presupposing. 

Kind of like what you do for feminists, right?
You don't speak for them...but you convey to us their likes and dislikes, lol.

Chev

He was a Raleigh North Carolina Police Officer and he basically said that many people have been misled to believe that once you

Then he said that if you post a pic or something that you later regret and try to delete it, however, this will not happen but, it will still be there no matter what.

Then he said that if can affect you job in the future. So he advise students to stay away from facebook.

To me this is just plain common sense.

Mel

Plus sorry, men are men... and although there is this one light skinned hazel-eyed brother that I'm crushing on - he scares me speechless so there's that - ok TMI TMI ...

Lightskinned and light eyed?

Well....that's a start.
You're on your way back home!

• Haha 1