This is the beginning of a new era for me on this site.

I will TRY to be more understanding of other people's views and more appreciative of the knowledge and information other people are presenting.

Some may ask what has caused me to seek a change in my demeanor.

Well......Del, Troy, and Cynique have been advising me for quite some time to "expand" my thinking and not see things just from a narrow selfish perspective but it wasn't until I reviewed Mel's African American Culture thread....OVER AND OVER AGAIN....and how adamant I was in my error that I realized how embarassingly foolish and down right irritating it may have seemed to others.

Another thing I noticed about my conduct was that as much as I liked people supporting my views and giving me positive "likes"..... I almost never did it for others.
So as I've said I will try to be more appreciative and infact this appreciation will start with the owner and Moderator Troy.

Thank you bro for providing me and others with a platform to express ourselves...the good and the bad...as well as a safe space for up and coming AfroAmerican authors to promote their talents and intellectual gifts.

• Like 3

On 5/18/2019 at 7:24 PM, Pioneer1 said:

This is the beginning of a new era for me on this site.

I will TRY to be more understanding of other people's views and more appreciative of the knowledge and information other people are presenting.

Some may ask what has caused me to seek a change in my demeanor.

@Pioneer1 That's Powerful!-- Brother!