Black. Graduates-2019!!!

Black. Graduates.  ,Who. Graduates. High. School. And. College,Congratulations..  May. You.  Reach. Your.  Ambitions,Dreams,And. Desires.  As.  Racist.  White. Create.  Plots,Schemes   To.  Stop   You.  News   Says.  ,Black  , Billionaire,Paying,The   College  , Debt. Of   Morehouse.  ,Graduates...Churches  Could   Do   That   ,If   Preacher's   We're  ,Not,Stealing  Millions   Of  Dollars...  Democrats   Talk   Of   Equal. Pay,.  Men   Make. More  Than  Women.  White   Women   Make. More  , Than,Black   And   Hispanic.  Women.   Sure,White.  Men.  Makes. More,Than. Others. Doing.  The.  Same. Job..  Congratulations. ,To,Children. Of. AALBC. Members,Who. Finished. High.  School. Or,College....

• Like 2

I appreciate our brother doing this for the students.

However I think that the money he's pledged to pay off their debts would have been a MUCH better spent if he would have guaranteed the same amount of money to each student toward their OWN BUSINESSES.

Or atleast gave them the option for that money to go towards debt payoff or towards businesses.

I think this would be more of an INVESTMENT than simply paying off debt because it would generate far more money for them in the long run.

Or even better; give the money directly to the university so that the students did not need to take the loans on the first place...

A billion dollars is a lot of money and there are a lot of ways to spend it -- at least as many ways as there are people. 

What homeboy did was quite commendable.