Black. Women,Graduating. West. Point!!

News.  Says. 32-  African. American.  Women. Graduating,West-Point,Military. Academy.  They. Made. History. 32-Black. Women,Graduating. From.  West. Point.  I.  Wish.  Them,  Luck.Read,That  First  Black    To  Graduate   From   West   Point,Was,Henry  O   Flipper... Black  People  Should   Remember,Black,Soldiers   Giving   Their   Lives. ,Defending  ,This,Country.  The.  Racist. Lunatic   Trump   Will  Not  Acknowledge ,Black   Soldiers   Sacrifices   Defending  This   Country.  Most   White,People   Will.   Not..Black. Soldiers.  Defending.  This. Country,With. A. Neo. Nazi. Hitler. Supporting. President....

Neely Fuller Jr. talked about this years ago and apparently he NAILED it.

He said that part of the reason they're (incase anyone's wondering who "they" are they're the racists) trying to cause gender confusion among AfroAmericans is to turn Black women into lesbians and use them as soldiers.

I don't think anything he says sounds "ridiculous" because of how wise he is, but I must admit I thought it was a bit of a stretch UNTIL I saw this article this morning on a news site.

You notice they're not hyping Latina women, Asian women, or Arab women the way they're singling out and hyping Black women and noticably leaving the Black men OUT of the picture.....literally in this case.

There's a reason for this.

Not to take anything away from the sisters, but It would be interesting to know how many Black men graduated this year from West Point.

@Pioneer1, graduating from West Point does not turn a woman into a lesbian. This statement greatly weakens your argument.

We live a patriarchal white racist society. Perhaps the reason Black women were "singled out" is because that group, more than any other, would attract the most attention from people who view Black women doing anything of consequence an aberration and therefore news worthy. 

Maybe the other groups were not highlighted because they did not graduate in large numbers.

Troy

No, I'm not saying that a woman is a lesbian simply because she wants to become a soldier or officer......although those professions DO tend to attract masculine type women.

I'm just saying the fact that Black women military officers are being praised and promoted above other demographic groups who are just as noticeably absent in those profession is a little suspect and seems to lend support to Mr. Fuller's theory.

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

He said that part of the reason they're ... trying to cause gender confusion among AfroAmericans is to turn Black women into lesbians and use them as soldiers.

Maybe you miss-quoted Fuller cause this does sound crazy.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

No, I'm not saying that a woman is a lesbian simply because she wants to become a soldier or officer......although those professions DO tend to attract masculine type women.

Hummm.... @Pioneer1  you are confusing me.  What does "masculine woman" mean? A physically fit women, one with close cropped hair, what?  Who is collecting data on the rate of "masculine women" applying to West Point -- and what does any of the have to do with being lesbian?!

westpoint2_297fefad84b106a9d32a7402ab098e52.fit-1240w.jpg

Troy

I'm going to have to go over some of the videos I have of Mr. Fuller where he says this exactly and post it here, but he DID say this.

Don't say it's "crazy", because 50 years ago the idea that those in government would flood the AfroAmerican community with drugs to destabilize it would sound "crazy" to some people also!

OK, I apologize for the confusion so let me first answer your questions and then see if I can clarify my position a bit...............

What does "masculine woman" mean?

A woman who ACTS like a man in terms of her thinking and behavior.  The way she walks, sits, uses her hands when she talks, body language, ect......

A physically fit women, one with close cropped hair, what?

No, there are plenty of physically fit women with short hair but are still feminine.
You can look at female athletes with short hair and still recognize they're feminine women.
A masculine woman is simply a woman who ACTS like a man in terms of thinking and how she carries herself whether she's in shape or not or whether her hair is long or not but USUALLY I've noticed that masculine women tend to where their hair short.

Who is collecting data on the rate of "masculine women" applying to West Point -- and what does any of the have to do with being lesbian?!

I don't know who's collecting the data or if ANYONE is.
But if people are collecting data on West Point cadets based on race and sex, who's to say they aren't doing it based on sexual orientation too....especially since it currently allowed in the military.

And it has nothing to do with them being a lesbian because a MASCULINE woman is different than a LESBIAN woman.....although some women are both.

A lesbian women simply means a woman who finds other women sexually attractive.
It's about who she wants to have sex with, it has nothing to do with how she thinks or carries herself.
But AMONG Lesbians you have femmes (those who act like women) and bull daggers (those who act like men).
Just like among HETEROSEXUAL women you have women who act feminine like women and those who act like Tom Boys and carry themselves like men.....but still find men attractive.

You're dealing with 3 different concepts:

1. Sex
2. Gender
3. Sexual Orientation

All 3 often mix and cross with eachother.