Dad Teaching His Transgendered "Son" How To Shave?

Speak of the devil.......

While we were discussing Black women being encouraged to be BOTH masculine and lesbian, while waiting on a response I left the site for a minute to  check up on some news and ran across THIS article:

New Gillette ad shows dad giving transgender son a lesson on shaving

In a first, the men's grooming brand featured a Canadian artist and his father sharing a first shave moment

https://thegrio.com/2019/05/27/gilette-ad-transgender-shaving/

Yeah Gilette playing the "woke" card to appeal to millennials, at the risk of turning off our generation, evangelicals, etc.

I'm not sure why the comsuner product companies take unnecessary risks, like this, with their advertising. Maybe you are right @Pioneer1 😉

I use their products and occasionally try competing products, but always come back because they are the best.

Troy

I'm not sure why the comsuner product companies take unnecessary risks, like this, with their advertising.

Gillette  is a business, and if their objective is to make money and those who are promoting the normalization of sexual perversion is paying them HUGE amounts of money to promote it in their advertising...then it's not much of a risk. They are actually following sound business practice by doing what makes them money.

Infact,  the money being given to them by those promoting this nonsense is probably more than what they'd get from those who would be turned off by it.

Neely Fuller Jr. said that the White Supremacists are very powerful and wealthy and they'll spend tons of money to push their agendas.  Look at how much money they put into "gangsta rap".
 He also says that one of the tricks of White Supremacy is to sexually CONFUSE Black people and have them confused about who is a man, who is a woman, and what their purposes are.  So the idea that White Supremacists both outside of Gillette as well as those working for Gillete would spend millions of dollars to push the image of a Black "transgender" around the world wouldn't be far fetched if it's part of their agenda to cause mass confusion.

Well @Pioneer1 while I don't believe this conspiracy theory. The results would be indistinguishable from a world in which the theory were true. 

The problem presented is that if we believe in cabal of powerful, evil white devils, trying to destroy Black people we would need to find and destroy these people. 

However if we don't believe they exist then we have to make ourselves immune to their tactics, or rather, percieved tactics. 

MANY people don't allow their children to watch TV or use social media for this reason. I originally though this was too extreme when I first heard this, but now I get it. 

Again, this is one reason i don't watch much TV or engage in social media myself.

Troy

It's not a conspiracy, they are openly promoting transgenderism in the media as well as in politics and aiming it toward people of color.
They're passing laws to acknowledge it and the main stream media in both commercials as well as in the news is promoting it.

There is no need to find and destroy people who are clearly more powerful than you.
You can look for them, but when you find them what can you as an individual do to defeat them?

Nearly every person of color of atleast average intelligence is aware of White Domination on some level either consciously or subconsciously and have their own ways of dealing with it.   Some actively fight against it, and others go along with it and try to get as much benefit as they can out of a system they feel they can do nothing about.

It's like a little kid living in an abusive household......when Daddy is drunk and angry you learn to stay out of his way and survive as best you can and HOPE he doesn't kill you before you get old enough to leave that situation.  Nothing is guaranteed, but if you can pass along helpful information to help your brothers or sisters and keep THEM from getting hurt or killed that would be the correct thing to do.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's not a conspiracy, they are openly promoting transgenderism in the media as well as in politics and aiming it toward people of color.

But everthing you wrote is being done in the white community too -- argurable moreseo. I don't see how you can justify that this happening solely to destroy Black people.

Troy

But everthing you wrote is being done in the white community too -- argurable moreseo. I don't see how you can justify that this happening solely to destroy Black people.

White people have been drinking alcohol for thousands of years and some of the biggest drunks in Europe's history were able to rule kingdoms, lead militaries, build great buildings.....ect.
They introduced the Native Americans to alcohol and within a few generations it DESTROYED their civilizations, their family structures, and to this very day many of them are still livng on reservations suffering from poverty, suicide, and other negative effects from alcoholism.

Just because White people engage in a particular behavior and it doesn't seem to harm them doesn't mean it's good for us or anyone else besides them.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just because White people engage in a particular behavior and it doesn't seem to harm them doesn't mean it's good for us or anyone else besides them.

So.... you believe White folks are trying to destroy the black community with alcohol, tobacco, the feminization of men and other things because they are largely immune to these things?  That is a diabolical scheme indeed. 

We could combat this by going on the offense. Let's start by denying climate change and increase our carbon foot prints.  The increased exposure to the sun would give white folks skin cancer.  We could kill all the cows so that they would die of calcium deficiency.  We could stop play sports and making music and they would die from boredom. We could all become opioid dealers and let them all OD -- and become rich at the same time.  Makes sense right?

Troy

So.... you believe White folks are trying to destroy the black community with alcohol, tobacco, the feminization of men and other things because they are largely immune to these things?

Well.......

Let us set to the side who I "believe" is behind these problems that you mentioned.
Let us also set to the side who else is being negatively affected by those problems.

The FACT is......those problems that you mentioned like drugs, alcohol, and sexual confusion ARE causing massive destabilization in many BLACK communities both in America and abroad regardless as to it's source.
Would you not agree?

Your argument seems to be, as long as it negatively affects them also....they can't be the source of it.
As if murder-suicide doesn't exist.

We could combat this by going on the offense. Let's start by denying climate change and increase our carbon foot prints. The increased exposure to the sun would give white folks skin cancer. We could kill all the cows so that they would die of calcium deficiency. We could stop play sports and making music and they would die from boredom. We could all become opioid dealers and let them all OD -- and become rich at the same time

Lol, before doing all that you might wanna start by doing something Martin L. King and Malik Shabazz tried to do -first UNITE Black people and get them to do something without arguing and squabbling among eachother.