Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

COON-TRAIN-IS-COMING!!!

Coon  Train.  Is. Coming.  It. Imitates. The. Soul. Train. Dancing. Line,The. Dancers.  Are.  Black. Republicans,Conservatives,,Black. ,People,Who. Think. There. Is. No. Racism In. This. Country.. Faces,On,Soul   Train   Dancers.  Stephen  A  Smith,Steve  Harvey,CNN-News   Don  Lemon  ,I   Think  Basketball  Kobe   Bryant ,Ben  -Carson.Justice-Clarence  Thomas,Preacher's  Jessie  Lee  -Peterson,Pastir-Manning.  I  Suggest,Singer  Kanye West,Preacher's T  D Jakes, Creflo -Dollar,JohnGray ,Most  Black  Preachers.  Armarossa  Newman.  Its, Funny. . . Stephen.  A. Smith. Begins. The. Coon. Train. Dancing.  Search- Coon  Train ,  Or Coon Train. Is. Coming.😃!!!

This is hilarious!

I recognize some of the faces but for the most part, I don't know who they are.

Hey, there's a part II ...

Tariq Nasheed is my boy, but we have to be careful calling everyone who doesn't line up with our particular idealogy a "coon".
Umar Johnson seems to have the same problem.

For me, things aren't always Black or White, I tend to grade things on levels.
Just because you aren't pro-Black and willing to speak out against racism at every opportunity that doesn't automatically make you a coon or sell-out.

Don Lemon, Kobe Bryant, TD Jakes......I don't consider these men "coons".
Jesse Lee Peterson and Pastor Manning....yes, I do.

In my opinion you have to actively work with White racism AGAINST the Black community in order to be called a coon or sell-out.

Choosing to mind your own business or do your own thing isn't enough to warrant the label.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...we have to be careful calling everyone who doesn't line up with our particular idealogy a "coon".
Umar Johnson seems to have the same problem.

I completely agree.

• Like 1