Children's Book Review Request: Little Miss is Destined for Greatness

Guest Amber T. Bogan

Guest Amber T. Bogan

Hello AALBC friends!

I am Amber T. Bogan, a wife, mother, corporate professional, real estate investor, self-proclaimed business enthusiast, and newly published children's author! Born from my passion for empowerment, I am excited to present to the world my debut title, Little Miss is Destined for Greatness!

What originally started as a simple affirmation between my daughter and I has blossomed into something so much bigger than the two of us and I am honored to be on this journey!

Description:

Early on, children begin looking to us to help them carve out a place in this world. Affirming that they have the right to dream big will encourage them to spread their wings and soar! Through frolicsome, endearing rhyme, and captivating illustrations, Little Miss is Destined for Greatness sets out to inspire, empower, and motivate young readers as they explore what they want to offer to the world one rhyme at a time. Designed to serve as a mirror for little brown boys and girls across the globe, Little Miss invites readers to embrace every possibility.

(ISBN:9781543966749; Published April 2019)

http://www.ambertbogan.com

• 2 weeks later...