Megyn Kelly is All Smiles Over killing of a Black Man, But Breaks Down Over Her Dog?!

Attorney Ben Crump has a new Book coming out in October, called, Open Season, so I'm building content about him for the site. I discovered this video as it related to a shooting here in Florida in which a white man shot a young Brother over parking in a space reserved for the handicapped.

The Brother was killed.

That situation is sickening enough but if you listen to the entire video you'll hear how Megyn segues from the unjustified killing of an unarmed Black man to her dog that recently died.  She broke down in tears.  I was listening to the video and I was like WFT is going on?!  I "disliked" the video and closed the browser tab as I could not stand to listen to Megyn crying about her stupid pooch -- juxtaposed against the reporting of the senseless death of another Black man, I found it sickening. 

I remember hearing about this incident.

I believe the brother's girlfriend was in the car and that White man first confronted her while he was in the store. When he came out the man got in his face and he pushed him out of the way, he fell down, and then pulled out a gun and shot him.

Just like the Trayvon Martin case....this has nothing to do with "standing your ground" because like George Zimmerman, this clown STARTED the conflict!

Infact he has a history of picking fights with people.

They said the week before he was harassing someone else over parking spots and even used racial slurs.

If you get a chance watch the video @Pioneer1.  It does explain the situation even saying the guy was a local nut and has previously harassed other people over the handicapped spot.  I was really Megyn herself that irked me.

She just rubs me the wrong way on a visceral level. I don't even like the way she spells her name.  She was going on about how "we all get upset" when we see someone who is not handicapped parking in a handicap spot -- I don't -- who does?  I could care less, besides not all handicaps are visible.

Troy

She spells her name with a "gyn" to invoke the feeling of motherhood when you think of her (think "gynecology").

But she's a product of Fox News....what else would you expect from her?
False concern?
Crocodile tears?

What concerns ME isn't her reaction to that man's murder but the LACK of reaction from the negroes down in Florida over it.

He killed that man for the same reason George Zimmerman could murder Trayvon and ride around the state a free man pulling out his gun and harassing people afterwards.
.....because many of our people are too stupid to demand justice.

People are focused on what the White police and judges do but you have plenty of Black police officers, deputies, and state troopers down in Florida who COULD HAVE arrested both of those murderers if they had enough sense to.

You had a Black man who recently ran for Governor of Florida...Gillum....who even after it was clear that there was election tampering and voter suppression he STILL conceded to a Republican for the spot.

At some point you're going to have to stop getting mad at the White racists who being who THEY really are and getting mad at these silly negroes who embolden them with their stupidity and indifference.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But she's a product of Fox News....what else would you expect from her?

Oh I did not know that.  I have heard her name before. I have never watched Fox News, so I did not know this about her.  I'm actually repulsed by the woman -- and I've never met her...

White men feel emboldened to harass people then shoot them when those they bother retaliate.  People should not be allowed to walk around with guns here -- anywhere. If old white guys were unarmed they'd be far less likely to be shooting people over a stupid parking spot, or for talking in a movie, or playing music too loud and more Black people would be alive.

Troy

You hit the nail on the head when you say they feel emboldened.
The question is who or what is CAUSING them to feel emboldened?

Trump?
The media?
Or is it the lack of an intelligent reaction from AfroAmericans who are in positions to actually punish these men for their actions.

Again, we should blame the CORRECT people all the way around.
I wouldn't JUST blame the racist criminals who commit these acts but I'd also blame those AfroAmericans in law enforcement as well as the politicians and judges who don't use their authority to go after them.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The question is who or what is CAUSING them to feel emboldened?

Hundreds of years of white privilege.

Look what happened to homie you tried to correct the white guy in the parking lot.

There are MANY Black people in the south who don't want the gun laws changed either.

In 50 years all the gun nuts will be dead and fewer people will gunned down over silly shit.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, Troy said:

I "disliked" the video and closed the browser tab as I could not stand to listen to Megyn crying about her stupid pooch -- juxtaposed against the reporting of the senseless death of another Black man, I found it sickening. 

Oh My! I don't know if I could stomach that video either!!!

I have heard of this woman and like her, I think there are a lot of celebrities that are elevated but, I don't understand why!?

But then, I don't follow a lot of stories so, maybe she is special, but, I wouldn't know. At any rate, it seems like she is being 'promoted' for some strange reason

to highlight racial issues that are controversial, imo. 

Troy

In 50 years all the gun nuts will be dead and fewer people will gunned down over silly shit.

Not when they're training THEIR children how to shoot and stock pile guns.

Image result for training children how to shoot

Chev

At any rate, it seems like she is being 'promoted' for some strange reason

Yeah,
And the "stange" reason she's being promoted is because she's WHITE and BLONDE.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:03 AM, Troy said:

Those guys you pointed out Pioneer are in a shrinking minority.

How do you KNOW this to be a fact?

You're down in Florida, which is a hotbed of angry racist White males.
Does it look like their numbers are dwindling down there, to you?

On 6/13/2019 at 9:25 AM, Troy said:

Attorney Ben Crump has a new Book coming out in October, called, Open Season, so I'm building content about him for the site.

@Troy OMG! Did you just hear what happened!?

A police just shot and killed a 54 year old Black man in Indiana! And, there is a major protest and march, so much so, that a leader had to abruptly get on the plane and leave Florida where he was campaigning to address the people! 

Apparently, a call was made about someone breaking into cars and so the police showed up, did NOT turn on his body cam and claimed that the man pulled a knife out and so, he shot and killed him. 

So now, after the leader showed up and addressed the distraught crowd, IMO, the sensationalism and support has turned to the leader and the issue at hand becomes 'an object' to show HOW WONDERFUL AND CARING THE LEADER IS. Mr. Pratton a Civil Rights leader spoke about how he gives his vote to the leader, but so far, I have not read his comments about the victim's mother or situation from Mr. Pratton. I'd rather hear more about 'what really happened'. I would like to know about the nature of the threat and phone call that was made and was the dead man a criminal with a history. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

... Mr. Logan’s mother, Shirley Newbill, was ushered in front of the mayor.

“Y’all ain’t doing a damn thing about me or my son or none of these people out here,” she told him.

Before Mr. Buttigieg could respond, another woman demanded, “Are you really here because you care about blacks, or are you just here because you want to be the president?”

“This is my home, too,” Mr. Buttigieg replied.

Mr. Logan, 54, was fatally shot by an officer responding to reports of a man breaking into cars downtown. The authorities said Mr. Logan flashed a knife and lunged at the officer, who shot him once in the abdomen. But the officer had not activated his body camera. Mr. Logan’s family questioned why he was taken to the hospital in a police car rather than an ambulance. ...  

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pete-buttigieg-leaves-campaign-trail-after-fatal-police-shooting-reality-rears-its-head/ar-AADeVdh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=AARDHP