REPARATIONS-FOR-SLAVERY!

Reparations. For.  Slavery.  It  Would. Take. 100's.  Of Billions ,For,Slavery,Descendants. Of.  Slaves,,Forced.   To.  Build.  This.  Coubtry.  All.  The.  Lynchings,Hangings,Black.   People   Burned  ,Alive,To   Death.  Black   Women   Were  Also    Hung     From    Trees.  Present    Time.   Poor    Inner City. Schools. Mississippi   Delta ,Time,Has   Stood   Still.Inner  City   Poverty ,,Mississipi   Delta Poverty...Deliberately   Keeping Racism   Going.   Do    The   Jewish,Get, Millions Of.  Dollars   From.  This. Country.   For. The.  Holocaust,That,Took.  Place.  In.  Europe?White.  America.  Is.   Against,Reparations.  For. Slavery.  White.  America.  Is.  As. Racist. ,As,Trump.  Democrats.  In. The. News.  Talking.  About.  ,Reparations,For. Slavery..  Black.  Republican.  Tim.  Scott.  Is. Against,Reparations. For.  Slavery...  Not.  Surprised.. Now,Black,Enslavement.  Church.  Preacher's.  Enslave. The. Souls  Of,Black. Folks. Each.  Week. For. Money.   Money. They. Use.  To. Buy,Cars,Rich. Homes.  Black.   Street.  Gangs.  Enslave. Black,Communities. ,Slaughtering. Black.  People. In. Streets, ,Pimps   ,Prostituting.  Teenage. Girls.  Crack Houses. . NAACP  ,Politicians ,Silent... Black. Church.  Takes. In. Millions   Of. Tax. Free. Dollars.  Instead. Of. That. Being.  Used.  To. Create Business ,Scholarships-College,.  Preacher's. Are. Allowed. To. Steal  It.  Self.  Enslavement,Genocide. Is. Condoned..  Black.  Men. Having. Multiple,Children.  With. Multiple. Women.  Women. Raising. Children,Alone...Why. Is. It.  Difficult.  To.  Practice.  The 7- Principles Of ,Kwanzaa????

In my opinion, AfroAmericans as a whole aren't ready for monetary reparations just yet.

If they got the money tommorow, most of our people would run out and spend it on materials of decreasing value like cars, liquor, dope, and entertainment.
I could see East Asian and Arab merchants having "Reparations Sales" preparing themselves for the hoards of silly Negroes rushing in to give them their rep money.

We need to do some internal house cleaning FIRST before monetary reperations.

It's hard to get into the mind of another person but based on personal experiences and observations I think a large portion of Caucasians truly do see AfroAmericans as humans.
What percentage....I'm not sure.
Atleast 1/3rd if not a full 2/3rds of them probably see us as human beings equal to them although they may not quite understand our behavior.

Actually.......
If you combine the AfroAmericans and Latinos in power with those Whites who actually DO see AfroAmericans as deserving reperations, I'd say we have a pretty good shot.

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

@Pioneer1 Why should that be a factor concerning what this government did--their part in our miseducation!? Surely, we should not have to wait to be educated under this present system in order to be recompensed for the damage this system has caused in our disparity.

What Black people choose to do with Reparations is a separate issue from the issue of this government reducing us to 2/3rds of a human? But then, that is the main part of the problem! For hundreds of years, we have not been educated because we were/are not considered to be 'HUMAN'! 

It's like--YOU TEACH A DOG as you know a dog should respond in kind and you TRAIN/teach a cat as you know a cat should be able to aspire to-- therefore, we are being educated/trained/taught under a sytem that treated us as 'sub-human' and all we were required to ASPIRE TO WAS AS A SUBHUMAN BEHAVIOR!!! Now, as you say, this issue will then be part of their argument probably in not wanting us to have PROPER REPARITIONS WHICH, ****You are hitting on something*** SHOULD INCULDE ECONOMICS and EDUCATION! We do need ***KNOWLEDGE OF SELF--KNOWLEDGE OF OUR HISTORICAL ORIGINS since now the government as admitted that we were never 2/3rds of a person as they treated us for hundreds of years! 

If you tried to teach a dog to sit up at a desk and hold a pencil and write, you'd get no where! Therefore, because they had the leisure of legally 'veiwing Black AFricans as 'sub-human' therefore for a long time, we were not afforded the opportunities to exist as responsible humans. 

Don't you see that a major part of our problem is coming from this basis---Mis-education, mis-treatment as humans?

INTERNAL HOUSE CLEANINGS would mean that we need proper education and since our presence here is based on CHILD ENSLAVEMENT, how to we get this 'house cleaning' properly?

On 6/20/2019 at 2:14 PM, harry brown said:

Billions ,For,Slavery,Descendants. Of.  Slaves,,Forced.   To.  Build.  This.  Coubtry.  All.  The.  Lynchings,Hangings,Black.   People   Burned  ,Alive,To   Death.  Black   Women   Were  Also    Hung     From    Trees.

Truth!

Present    Time.   Poor    Inner City. Schools. Mississippi   Delta ,Time,Has   Stood   Still.Inner  City   Poverty ,,Mississipi   Delta Poverty...Deliberately   Keeping Racism   Going

So true!

Republican.  Tim.  Scott.  Is. Against,Reparations. For.  Slavery... 

So is Obama!

Black.  Men. Having. Multiple,Children.  With. Multiple. Women.  Women. Raising. Children,Alone...Why. Is. It.  Difficult. 

Like you said, it is not just Trump and Trump followers, but we may be facing another big problem! -- WAR WITH IRAN and who else???

23 hours ago, Delano said:

Blacks would have to be recognised as human by White America. 

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Atleast 1/3rd if not a full 2/3rds of them probably see us as human beings equal to them although they may not quite understand our behavior

Someone needs to tell those pesky bullets 

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 6:58 PM, Delano said:

Someone needs to tell those pesky bullets 

The pesky bullets aren't the problem.
It's the CRAZY NEGROES who are shooting them at eachother all over the ghetto that's the biggest problem.
They're killing eachother more than the racist police and racist Caucasian civilians COMBINED.

Take away the guns and the ammo and some of these fools will still find a way to kill eachother.
Start using knives, shovels, hammers, bricks, or anything else they can get their hands on.

Based on my observations, AfroAmericans OURSELVES need a good lecture about how much "black lives matter" more than the police do!

32 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

They're killing eachother more than the racist police and racist Caucasian civilians COMBINED.

Blacks White and Asians perhaps your 2/3 is a bit too high.

The hatred as you say is wider than I had mentioned .

What other group has such self loathing as their identity. 

7 minutes ago, Delano said:

Blacks White and Asians perhaps your 2/3 is a bit too high.

The hatred as you say is wider than I had mentioned .

What other group has such self loathing as their identity. 

Native Americans?
Perhaps?
But not sure.

In order for most Asians to support reparations, I think they'd have to be convinced that THEY would benefit from it somehow.
AfroAmerican leaders would have to really SELL the Asians....and perhaps even the Latino communities to really support it.

11 minutes ago, Delano said:

Yes but I don't recall an epidemic of shooting each other. 

Native Americans mostly kill THEMSELVES.
Alcoholism and suicide are extremely high among the Native American populations.

It seems that different cultures have different ways of dealing with stress and frustration.

Where as people who are stressed out in the West often go on a shooting rampage, people in East Asia would rather set themselves on fire or jump off a building or perform some other form of self-torture.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:08 PM, Pioneer1 said:

In my opinion, AfroAmericans as a whole aren't ready for monetary reparations just yet.

If they got the money tommorow, most of our people would run out and spend it on materials of decreasing value like cars, liquor, dope, and entertainment.
I could see East Asian and Arab merchants having "Reparations Sales" preparing themselves for the hoards of silly Negroes rushing in to give them their rep money.

Easy to fix: We won't pay taxes for xx years. We still work, still pay our bills, still put food on the table. And our kids go to school, for free.

Not really. Many of us pay very little in taxes, don't work, or go to school. 

Unless you wanna include state sales tax. But it would need to be a lifetime exemption.

Also what do you about people like Barack Obama. Should he get reparations too?  If so why?

19 hours ago, Guest Dak said:

Easy to fix: We won't pay taxes for xx years. We still work, still pay our bills, still put food on the table. And our kids go to school, for free.

Well as long as you're buying non-food items you're STILL paying taxes but I have 2 questions to ask you:

1. Except for the few AfroAmericans who have their own businesses and actually have the CHOICE of whether or not to pay their income taxes, how can most AfroAmericans who work regular jobs and have their taxes automatically taken out by their employer do this?

2. Even if some AfroAmericans chose not to pay taxes, who will protect them from the legal repercussions?

Look at Wesley Snipes.

How many judges, lawyers, prosecutors, and federal agents can they depend on to protect them from incarceration?