Entrepreneurs Wanted to Review New Book

Guest thatwritingchic

Guest thatwritingchic

I am a self-published author and am looking for reviewers for my 4th book:  "Talks With God: 30 Days of Inspiration for Entrepreneurs"

Book Description:

Written from the insights of a business owner who entered full-time entrepreneurship at the age of 50 and reached her first million dollars in business three years later, this book transparently reveals the complexities, challenges, and difficulties of operating a business alone.

If you've ever asked yourself any of these questions, this book is for you:

Should I quit my job? 

Why won't my family and friends support me?

How important is the name of my business?

How should I handle perceived failures?

What does it mean to be fearless?

What is the best way to fight off desperation?

How can I overcome sabotage?

Does God care about my business?

How do I cope with feelings of loneliness?

Author Bio:

Recognized as one of the most Inspiring Women of 2019, Suncera Johnson survived an upbringing beset by alcoholism, addiction, and religiosity while rebounding from young single motherhood marred by excommunication, poverty, and hopelessness. She found strength through her relationship with God. 

With no college degree or formal training, the single mom worked her way up from a temp assistant at Spike TV to Producer/Editor at Viacom (VH1, Logo, MTV). She then went on to earn production credits on shows such as: The Celebrity Apprentice, The Voice, X-Factor, Shark Tank, the NAACP Image Award-nominated documentary Light Girls and more. 

In the digital realm,  Johnson helped to launch YouTube channels, such as LIVES with Meredith Vieira and JAY Z's Life+Times, taking it from zero to more than 3 million subscribers and 3 billion views. 

THE CEO/Founder of amass digital, a digital advertising and marketing agency, she is a former Board Member of the Black PR Society of NY and currently a member of the Producers Guild of America, National Association of Television Production Executives,  and New York Women in Film and Television. 

Her previously published works, Getting to First Base: The Art of the Pitch  and Breaking into Television: An Insider's Guide (as thatwritingchic) have both been used in college classrooms in New York and Los Angeles.

Since I am new to the forum (How do I sign up?) - I am not sure of the protocol.

If anyone is interested in reviewing the book prior to launch date, please email wtlbpublishing@gmail.com and indicate your preference of paperback (requires you to submit your mailing address) or ebook (please indicate what type, i.e. iBook, Nook, Kindle, etc.)

You can find out more about the book and myself at my website.

Hi @thatwritingchic and @thatwritingchic your account is approved 🙂 you appear to have two. If you add an avatar to tbe one yiu plan to use, I'll delete the other to avoid confusion.

Your bio is interesting.

You know as an entrepreneur I ever asked myself most of those questions. The ones I should have asked, I did not consider until it was too late.

Hello Troy! 

I did not realize that when I posted as a guest it would create an account.  I have added an avatar to the account I logged in with. 

Thanks - the book came from some of the things I learned on the journey.  I did not ask myself all of the questions I now know to ask.  I don't know that anyone other than a fellow entrepreneur who had gotten to the point of "figuring it out" could have told me what to expect.  It's a continual process of learning and growth!

• Like 1